Wet Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen lapped up the juices flowing into her mouth as she forced her fingers deep inside Brenda.

Moments later Brenda came again, almost as powerfully as the first time. She felt light-headed with the pleasure as she sucked at Helen's slit.

She felt Helen's fingers slip from her pussy as she redoubled her efforts on Helen.

Helen lay back staring up at Brenda's dripping pussy and ass as she feeling Brenda's finger's working inside her.

This had to be the best sex she'd had for a very long time, Brenda was more open and passionate than any over the other women she'd slept with. As she lay there, the feelings coursing through her demanded that she do everything in her power to take Brenda as far as she anted go and do whatever they could think of. Right now she wanted nothing more than to feel Brenda's body against hers and to feel Brenda fucking her.

These thought chased around Helen's brain as she got closer and closer to her peak, she wanted Brenda to fuck her; she wanted Brenda to make her cum. She tensed her body feeling the building sensation in her crotch spreading like a flame through her body. Her breathing was shallow and hard.

Then she came, screaming out her pleasure as Brenda carried on fingering her, sucking and licking her. Helen clamped her legs around Brenda as she bucked and writhed under her. Like Brenda she could feel another orgasm coming.

Again she came and again she bucked her hips, pressing her body against Brenda's. She grabbed Brenda's arse and buried her face between her legs moaning into her pussy.

Slowly, every so slowly she came down and released her vice like grip on Brenda, who moved off her to lie on the towels next to her.

They lay panting in the warm office as they both felt their bodies relax.

"It's been so long since I've had it that good!" Helen said breathlessly.

"I've never had one that good before" Brenda said, "Not with Ben, not with my ex, not on my own."

They lay there for a few moments in silence.

"I'm glad it was with me," Helen said.

"So am I Helen," Brenda replied, "So am I. I never knew being with another woman could be this good."

Helen laughed, "Now that you do know, do you want to do it again?"

"Absolutely," Brenda said propping herself up on an elbow, "That's why I waited until today, we can have the weekend together. You said you wanted to get really messy, well we can; just like in the video."

Helen looked over at Brenda as she lay next to her. "You really want to try anything?"

"Absolutely," Brenda said smiling, "I've lived for far too long without having any fun, and now I want to try all these things I've been missing."

"Good" Helen said returning Brenda's smile. "I might bring along some toys tomorrow; if that's okay?"

"We can discuss that tomorrow," Brenda said running a hand over Helen's stomach and trailing it down to her crotch.

12