Wet Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Helen gets together with new girl Mary.
8.5k words
4.62
39.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was the new girl at Brenda's accountancy company. She was a pretty and vivacious girl who had worked hard to get the qualifications she'd achieved.

Mary had been working at the company for only a month when the boss, Brenda, told her that she would be attending a conference with Helen, one of the team supervisors.

Mary found Brenda just a little bit intimidating. She was nice enough to Mary whenever they spoke, but she always had the feeling that there was something else going on behind Brenda's eyes when ever they were together. Mary was almost tempted to put this down to the fact that she was black, stacked and younger than Brenda and that in some way Brenda was threatened by her. But that didn't quite hit the spot, she didn't feel threatened or intimidated, but more as she was been scrutinised by Brenda.

Mary was in her mid twenties, she was of medium height with long-ish black hair that she almost always wore braded. Her dark brown skin and her large chest were a gift of her mother's Caribbean background, and Mary was proud to be black. She hovered around a size 14 but her 38D chest made her look slimmer.

Mary had been interview for her job by both Helen and Brenda and all during the interview couldn't help but feel that they weren't just testing her knowledge of accounting but also her sexual orientation. Mary loved sex with men or women, and from the direction and feel of the questions she began to realise that possibly both her interviewers also swung both ways. Both women had been dressed very smartly, but Mary felt the outfits were worn more to accentuate the two women's very shapely bodies rather than hide them. It was possibly because the choice of her own trousers suit followed the same principle that she picked up on this.

Whether she was correct in these assumptions or not, something she'd done had worked because she'd been offered the job that very day.

For their part Helen and Brenda couldn't wait for Mary to start work and to see if their hunches about her were correct. It was Helen who'd come up with the idea of the conference, but Brenda had made them toss a coin to see who went; Helen won.

"I want a complete breakdown of anything that happens!" Brenda had demanded when Helen had won.

So a couple of weeks later it was Helen that pulled up outside Mary's apartment block to pick her up. In every sense of the term, Helen thought as she waited in the car.

A few moments later Mary emerged from the building looking stunning. She wore a black jacket over a white blouse and a black skirt that ended just above her knees, and for some reason she looked as if she'd been poured into the outfit, it seemed to accentuate every curve of her body without showing any more flesh than was strictly necessary. To Helen she looked heavenly.

The journey passed quickly, both women chatted easily and soon they were talking about more personal things. At times the conversation bordered on the mildly erotic, as both women confess to some of the things they've done and with who.

It was just as Mary is telling a particularly juicy story Helen spotted the conference centre, "That's the place." Helen said turning off the main road.

"Oh," Mary said failing to hide her disappointment.

"I know" Helen agreed, "I was enjoying our conversation. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling quite horny."

With the car parked Helen lead Mary into the hotel where the conference is being held.

"Good" Helen said checking the time, "We've got plenty of time. We'll drop these off in the rooms, freshen up and then go down to the, sure to be thrilling, conference."

"Is it going to be that bad?" Mary asked.

"It will be if you like being ogled by a bunch of over the hill accountants" Helen said as they approached the front desk, "And looking as stunning as we do, it's a certainty."

"Hi, we've got two rooms booked under ADF Accounting." Helen said brightly to the receptionist behind the counter.

"Two more for the conference," the receptionist said smiling, "I'll just get your details."

The receptionist checked a list on the desk and frowned, "I'm afraid there was only one room booked."

"There must be some mistake," Helen said, "I booked a room for me to begin with, then a second room when I found out Mary was coming. I'm sure I sent an email last week."

"Wait just a moment and I'll check," the receptionist said. She turned to a computer and began checking the emails.

"I'm sorry we never received the email" she said returning to the desk, "And our system I set up so we can't delete emails until after the date of the booking. I'm very sorry about this."

Helen stood for a moment in mock thought, she knew she'd never sent the email, and felt a bit guilty for causing this woman trouble. "Look not to worry, I expect this is all my fault," Helen apologised smiling at both the receptionist and Mary, "I've been rather busy this week. Do you have another room we can book for Mary?"

The receptionist grimaced, "We don't I'm afraid, we're fully booked because of the conference."

"I see that Helen's room is a double," Mary said checking the booking form, turning to Helen she smiled, "I don't mind sharing a bed with you. If you don't mind, that is?"

Helen was a bit taken aback at Mary's front but recovered quickly, "Not at all," She said, "After all it saves the company some money."

Helen completed the booking form and after collecting the key they got the lift to the room, dropped off their luggage, freshened up and then went down to the conference.

The conference actually went quite well. Helen was impressed with Mary's professionalism during the networking sessions, and they also managed to avoid the letches during the day.

By four o'clock the conference was on its last legs, quite a few of the delegates had already left and those that we're staying in the hotel for the next day were eying their watches.

Helen made an executive decision, "Let's give it another half an hour and then we can call it a day and have a drink?"

"Sounds good to me?" Mary said turning to great some more prospective clients.

The half an hour turned out to be over an hour, but finally the two women made it to the bar for a drink

The first bottle didn't last long and Helen ordered a new one along with food for them.

To begin with their conversation revolved around the conference, but the effects of the food and wine made the two women more relaxed and soon the conversation turned to more saucy topics.

Mary continued her description of a close encounter with one of the past flings, which ended up the guy falling asleep and Mary having to take matters into her own hands, so to speak.

"You're making me horny again," Helen said laughing.

"Come on," Mary said in mock amazement, "We're both women here; you must have done it yourself!"

"Mary, I'm a woman of the world, of course I have." Helen said.

Mary raised an eye brow.

"What?" Helen said.

"I was waiting for you to tell me more." Mary said, in mock exasperation, "Okay, where is the most daring place you've masturbated."

Helen smiled, "Well, there was this one time." And proceeded to tell Mary about her exploits in the office during the summer, however, she left out the part about Brenda's office and the video, making out that she'd done it at her desk.

Mary was enthralled, and judging by the way she squirmed in her chair Helen surmised she was quite turned on by the story.

"Wow, I can't believe you worked naked in the office, I bet that was a sight to behold." Mary said when Helen finished telling her the story.

"It's not something you can do everyday. I make up for it by going half way. I often come to work with out any underwear on. It's quite liberating if you enjoy that kind of thing." Helen said sipping her wine.

"I've tried that in the past and you're right it does feel nice." Mary agreed, "I have this think for gorgeous underwear, corsets and stocking, the whole thing. I love wearing really expensive underwear in the most wildly inappropriate settings. You know going to the gym, just every day things. It feels so nice to know what you have on underneath everyday clothes. And I love rubber."

"Oh me too" Helen said eagerly, "I just feels so wonderful, so decadent. The way it hugs every curve, and squeezes you. So naughty. I bet you've worn some of that to work haven't you?"

Mary nodded, "A few times, mainly just knickers. But I did wear a complete corset and stockings to work once, all latex. I wore a long skirt and boots with a black blouse to hide it. But I knew I had it on."

"All latex?" Helen asked.

"Yep, the whole nine yards." Mary said smiling, "It was hot though, but nice. The sweat made the corset so slippery."

"Did anyone notice?" Helen asked interested in the possibility of repeating this herself.

"I think one of the other women did, I'd just been to the loo and was adjusting one of the stockings when she came into the toilets. She never said anything, but I bet she dreamt about it. I think she had a thing for me."

"Really," Helen said now very interested, "Did it bother you?"

"What another woman fancying me?" Mary said looking directly at Helen, "Not at all." Mary laughed, "I'm not adverse to the attentions of other women. Don't tell me you've never even kissed another woman, not even at University. That's were I did, I think that's where every woman who's ever tried it started."

Helen smiled, "So is there anyone at the office you think might be interesting? Of the women I mean."

It was Mary's turn to smile, she sipped her wine thinking how to play this, "Well, I think there might be a couple."

"Who?" Helen said leaning forward.

"This might be completely wrong, but I think Brenda might swing both ways." Mary said watching Helen closely.

"It's a possibility," Helen lied, "She did go through a rather nasty divorce a few years ago, and ever since I thinks she'd been making up for lost time. But don't bandy that fact around the office. That's strictly confidential."

"Okay," Mary said thoughtfully.

"Anyone else?" Helen asked hardly daring to breath.

Mary was about to reply when she spotted two guys making their way over to them.

"I thought it was too good to be true," Mary groan, "Looks like we're about to have some company."

Helen looked just at the two guys appeared at their table.

"Mind if we sit here?" The shorter of the two said, "There doesn't seem to be anywhere else to sit."

Helen looked around at some of the empty tables around them and smiled. Standing up she turned to the guy, "Not at all, we've just finished anyway, so it's all yours." And with that Helen picked up her briefcase and walked away from the two guys, Mary trailing behind her, a huge grin on her face.

As they walk to the lift they continued their conversation, "So who's the other person in the office?" Helen said to Mary

Mary paused for a moment as they passed a couple on their way to the bar. "You." Mary Said simply.

Helen smiled. "If that were the case what would you do about it?"

"Well, seeing as we're sharing a room together, I'd have to say, anything you wanted really" Mary said.

"That covers a lot of ground" Helen said pressing the button to call the lift.

"There never was another room was there?" Mary asked.

Helen smiled and shook her head. "I didn't realise it was that obvious" She said.

Mary looked at Helen. "When Brenda first told me I would be coming here with you I knew something was up. I've only been at the company a couple of weeks, and in my experience the new person never gets to go to a conference so soon, it's always someone more senior."

"We thought it would be a good way for you to get to understand how the company works." Helen said, then smiled "And of course get you naked and do all kinds of naughty things together."

Mary laughed out loud.

A ring indicated the lift had arrived and they got in. Both were pleased to see the lift was empty. It meant they could continue this most interesting of conversations.

Mary stood very close to Helen as she pressed the button and Helen could feel the heat of Mary's body against her arm.

"I dare you to walk to the room in just your underwear" Helen whispered to Mary.

Mary stared at Helen a smile forming on her lips. She thought for a second then replied, "Okay, but only if you do too."

"Now that's an offer I was hoping you were going to make!" Helen said happily, "Junior staff first though."

Mary began unbuttoning her blouse and Helen watched mesmerised as Mary shrugged the blouse off. She was wearing a black satin corset with matching black lacy bra, and as her skirt fell to the floor, Helen saw that her stockings finished high up her legs held up by eight suspenders which formed a ring around each of her shapely legs.

"Very nice" Helen said admiring Mary's large breasts, "You have a great body!"

"And now you" Mary said. . Helen was only wearing a skirt and jacket which quickly came off.

Mary and Helen were now standing in the lift in just their underwear.

Helen could hardly keep her eyes off Mary's corset clad body. Her brown skin seemed to shine in the lifts light. The black lacy bra did nothing to hide the large breasts it contained; Mary's large dark brown areoles and nipples are visible through the material. To top this off she was wearing the tiniest black satin g-string, which covered her pussy but left nothing to the imagination when it came to her arse.

Helen longed to touch Mary.

Mary was enjoying the attention from Helen and was equally taken in by Helen's outfit, which consisted of a pair of simple black satin knickers and bra; Helen's large breasts look so inviting.

Suddenly the bell rang announcing their floor.

With some trepidation they watch the doors slid open. They both giggled nervously when they saw the corridor was empty.

"After you," Helen said to Mary, "I've just got to see that ass moving."

Mary walked ahead of Helen who drank in the view in front of her. Mary moved with a feline grace and her arse was simply poetry in motion.

Helen was getting hornier and hornier. She couldn't believe what they are doing, or that Mary was so blatantly in her lust for her.

Mary stepped to one side, "Now it's my turn to watch you." As Helen stepped past her Mary slapped her on the arse.

The corridor remained empty and they finally reached the room amidst much giggling and messing about.

"How did that feel?" Mary asked closing the door behind them and leaning against it.

"Naughty" Helen said smiling. "Shall we do it again without having to drag our clothes around?" She wanted to see what Mary would suggest.

"So you want to get caught?" Mary asked draping her clothes over a chair.

"No, but it is exciting isn't it." Helen said.

"Very," Mary said laughing, "But this time I dare you to do it naked."

Now it was Helen's turn to smile.

"Only if we can take photos of each other," Helen replied.

"Oh, now that would be fun," Mary said.

Helen opened her bag and took out an expensive digital camera. She passed it to Mary and showed her the basic functions.

"Would you like to undress me?" Helen asked Mary as she stood provocatively in the middle of the room.

Without a seconds pause Mary was next to her, and Helen felt the spark of excitement as Mary moved around behind her trailing one hand across Helen's ribs and up to the catch on her bra.

She felt the clip snap open and the release of her breasts as Mary's hand's slipped up her back pushing her bra off her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. Mary's warm hands cupped her breasts and they stood looking at themselves in the mirror opposite.

Helen watched as May's hands slid down her flat stomach and stopped on the waist band of her knickers. Her breathing was shallow, matched by Mary's.

Slowly Mary hooked the elastic of Helen's knickers and began to push them down. As she pushed Mary began to crouch down behind Helen. Helen pictured Mary's eyes glued to her crotch as her pussy came into view.

That was just what Mary's eyes were doing. She watched as Helen's shaven pussy came into view. Mary could see how damp Helen was.

Finally Helen's knickers lay at her feet; she stood naked except for her high-heels.

Mary stood up and admired the view from behind Helen.

"Good enough to eat," she whispered in Helen's ear.

"You can have me, if I can have you" Helen whispered back, "I bet you look lovely in just your corset."

"So you want me to wander around the corridors without my knickers or bra on?" Mary asks with her hands on her hips.

"Erm, let me see now. Yes that's what I want!" Helen said firmly.

"Okay" Mary said quickly, "A lot of lovers have said I have a great ass. What do you think?" Mary turned her back to Helen and slowly peeled her knickers off, all the while bending slowly forward until her knickers were around her ankles and her bare arse was all Helen could see.

With an animal moan Helen slid off the bed and buried her face between Mary's cheeks, her lips kiss almost very inch of the smooth brown skin. Helen flicked her tongue over Mary's equally shaven pussy and around her puckered little hole making her moan quietly.

Finally Helen sat back and Mary turned round to see the look of pure lust on her face, "God damn girl, I know I've got a great ass but nobody's loved it that much." Mary exclaimed, "You know how to make a girl horny!"

"You're just too beautiful." Helen said looking up at Mary.

"In that case," Mary said reaching up to unclip her bra.

Helen held her breath as Mary unclipped her bra and dropped it on the floor; she ran her hands over her wondrous chocolate brown breasts, pinching the large dark nipples.

"Would you like a taste?" Mary asked.

As Helen stood up Mary stepped back, "Oh no, only when we get back! But before we go out I have a surprise for you."

"Really?" Helen asked smiling, "Is this a naughty surprise?

"Oh indeed it is" Mary said opening her bag and taking out two glass butt plugs.

"Oh wow" Helen exclaimed. "I've never worn one before. I take it you have?" Helen accepted one of the plugs from Mary; it felt cool and hard in her hands.

"I love having a butt plug in," Mary said dreamily, "I fact I occasionally wear one at work."

"Really?" Helen said in amazement, still stroking the butt plug "All day?"

"All day" Mary said smiling.

Helen ran her hands over the plug, "I've often wondered what it feels like to have one of these up my arse."

Mary reached into her bag again and took out a tube of lubricant. "Well now's the time to find out. You can go first" she said, "Bend over the table."

Helen did as she was told. Reaching behind her she spread her arse cheeks exposing her arse to Mary.

"Beautiful" Mary said picking up Helen's camera and taking a picture.

Helen felt the cool lubricant drip onto her arse and run between her cheeks. Then Mary began rubbing the lubricant around her hole with two fingers. The sensation was electrifying as Mary's fingers brushed the puckered. Then slowly Mary began to push a finger into Helen's arse. Immediately Helen's muscles clamped around Mary's finger.

"Relax" Mary whispered planting a kiss on Helen's cheek.

Slowly she began to finger fuck Helen's arse, and before long Helen was letting out contented little moans.

"Now for the plug" Mary whispered.

Helen felt Mary's finger removed from her arse and the hard tip of the plug circling her hole. Then Mary began to slide the butt plug into Helen's arse. Wider and wider the plug forced Helen's arse and the sensation of pain made Helen moan louder. Then suddenly she was full of butt plug and could feel the hard base of the plug against her cheeks.

"Now doesn't that feel divine?" Mary asked.

Helen stood up and felt the plug deep inside her. The breathtaking feeling of excitement and pain from her stretched arse made Helen feel hornier than ever before, she wanted nothing more than to fuck Mary all night in as many different positions as possible. She wanted to be as naughty as possible, nothing was beyond her imagination.