Wet Suck! "Practice Makes Perfect"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the head stretched it's way down - her throat at last progressively surrendering to it's invader with a loud messy "Snort." stopping her to regain her control before she continued on. She could feel in her throat every contour -- every bump of the mock veins -- every inch of the rubbery tasting shaft as it began to slide down - stretching and conforming tightly to her throat.

Her hand slid down her warm soaked panties as she continued down the shaft, she found her swollen button and squeezed it genitally between her middle and forefingers. Then gradually increasing her wrist action until her hand was working it ferociously. Keeping the pressure soft to avoid numbness she found herself pushing down on the hilt of the elastic shaft.

Her head instinctively moved up and down in a fluid, rolling, and wide ranging "yes" motion "Up and down," then back and fourth - slowly using her slippery throat in a tight, lusty oral massage.

She thought to herself as she worked the shaft, how surprised she was at how well she was handling this deep throat. She could imagine sweet Brian seeing her do this for him for the first time and groaning his disbelief.

Between this new experience of deepthroating this plastic dick, and the increasing tempo of the movements of her wrist, hand, and fingers tips, Cynthia began to feel a vaguely familiar tightening in her already swollen and sensitive clit.

A heated and primal feeling of electrocution began to surge through her from the wetness of her flooded womanhood, into her stomach like the ignition of some primal inferno as her stomach seemed to drop as if ridding some cosmic roller coaster as it plummeted relentlessly downward.

Her blood vessels seemed to tingle inside her, blazing with flows of liquid magma blasting through them until the fine lines between pleasure and pain vanished and the two became one throbbing pulsating, shattering, singularity.

The climactic bliss which had come on so gradually, seemingly preparing her for the ensuing thigh shuttering fulmination, rippling through her helpless body in wave after mind altering wave like the energy of some exploding celestial star light years away.

The world of reality, of the tangible slipped away, revealing the realm behind them. A world with out form resting just beyond direction, distance, or time - seeming to leaving her shuttering, whimpering, convulsing body behind as she lost herself in the blast of carnal release.

As the first orgasmic wave crashed into her helpless body like a thunderous tsunami, she gave her all to keep the plastic member down her throat as her entire body gave way rippling through her causing every cell in her body to vibrate. She continued to choke and cough on the latex pole but the gagging only seemed to increase the flow of ecstasy blasting through her veins.

Her young snowy white shell rocked back and fourth as the mist covered the world with a transparent red veil. Spots flickering before her clenched eyes like the stars of night. As she shoved herself down on the rubber shaft, determined to ride the wave of heat her eyes slowly rolled back in her head.

She tried to moan and scream but her voice was muffled by the plug of rubber lodged deep in her throat, so that even screams were not but pitiful whimpers of delectable helplessness at the astonishing long over-due discharge of orgasmic indulgence spiraling relentlessly out of control like a wind blown forest fire.

She felt the warm deluge of succulence flowing over and between her fingers, coating her palm, cascading down her quivering thighs and onto the carpet. As the main thrust of the eruption began to slowly subside, retreating back like receding water from a shore.

Cynthia's young body trembled with exhausted satisfaction. As she lazily withdrew from her elastic lover her body over run by a series of thigh shaking, body rocking aftershocks. When she finally made it to the end of her husband's voodoo doll, in her mind now an astral connection between her and Brian, she watched as the long trail of ropey froth fell to the floor, leaving her and the shaft coated with sparkling, bubbly, slipperiness.

Her face had become flushed as her feverish boiling blood began to cool and subside, and the burning and scorching bombardment of earth shattering mind altering bliss slowly began to release it's hold, expelling it's self through periodic jolts of surging energy making her look as though she were being shocked some invisible electrical source.

Leaving her with an expression of satisfied exhausted depletion. The hellish, demonic, carnal hunger had been exorcised -- And Cynthia was completely spent.

She sat there on her knees before the spit covered mirror and the latex lover, staring at the long thick member, and the running rivers which slowly pouring down the mirror. She ran a finger along, cutting a path half way through the running river and slime. Drawing it back to her she looked down at it and smiled,

"That was hot..."

She said in a weak and exhausted voice.

Sighing, panting, and quivering she fell limp as the last aftershock ripped the last ounces of equilibrium from her, and robbed her of the last drops of energy he had.

She lay there on her side...Trembling, unable to move or articulate. Relaxed, basking in the remnants of another realm of existence - the fires from which creation it's self had sprung fourth into being.

A place beyond pleasure and pain, truth and lies, what is tangible and not tangible, and most importantly happiness and sorrow.

Unable to move her spent body save for the shuttering as though she were being periodically jolted by an electrical current, her eyes slowly closed and she pulled her pink fuzzy teddy bear to her bosom hugging it tightly, and with her last once of strength she whispered,

"G'night my love."

As she drifted away to be with her husband her knight, in a perfect fairy tail land of dreams which lay far beyond the worries of this realm. Content in her womanhood for the first time.

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away, a Marine lay in his bunk asleep in the barracks. As his elevated hips fell back into the bunk with the front of his khaki boxers soaked with seed, hr muttered back,

"G'night, my princess Cynthia."


Special Thanks to my editor Teknight for his patients with a beginner, his work, and suggestions. Thank you for your help!

Sweetpea24