Wet Tuesday

Story Info
Watersports Fantasy.
2.5k words
4.06
29.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is, of course, pure Fantasy. It was inspired by an old Black and White episode ofThe Twilight Zonein which a New York Second-Hand Shop Owner, through an act of kindness, was granted four wishes. He wasted his first wish having a badly cracked glass display case restored.

For his second wish he asked for a million dollars. He got it, and he and his wife started giving away money to their poor neighbors. After the last neighbor had left a quick count showed they had given away six hundred thousand. Then the IRS showed up to collect their tax and they were left with ten dollars.

For his third wish he wanted to be the leader of a country "In the 20th Century, not in the west". "POOF!" he was Adolph Hitler in his Berlin Bunker in 1945, with the Russians closing in. He had to use his fourth wish to become himself again.

If I got four wishes here's how I would use them:

First: The ability to produce an erection at will and maintain it indefinitely.

Second: The ability to ejaculate at will, whether hard or soft, and with all accompanying sensations as If I'd been pumping away.

Third: The love of three BI women, who also love each other so there is no jealousy.

Fourth: A Lottery win (Half a million would be plenty, I'm not greedy) enough to custom build a house for the four us to live in.

I slipped out of bed and headed for the Master bathroom. I plunked my ass on the toilet and let fly with my first piss of the day. Normally I piss standing up—there is a urinal in the master bathroom—but I had to shit too. I'm lucky that way, I have to shit first thing in the morning, and then I'm good until the next day.

When I was done and had flushed I grabbed my razor and shaved my face quickly. I'd just finished when Zoey came in, naked of course. She plunked herself on the toilet and let fly. As her piss splashed into the bowl she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Zoey is tiny, four foot eleven and a hundred pounds, with flashing green eyes and platinum hair (her natural colour). When she was done and had wiped and flushed, she stood up, closed the toilet lid, and sat down again, splaying her legs wide, resting one heel on the sink counter and the other on the side of the tub. That was my cue to grab the rechargeable razor, sit down on the rug in front of the toilet, and lovingly shave her crotch. Some might think it a shame to shave that pretty platinum hair, but the four of us like clean-shaven crotches—it avoids 'razor-burn".

When I was done it was my turn to sit down and spread my legs, so Zoey could shave me. Shortly after she was done, Lois came in, also naked. Lois is five one and a hundred fifteen pounds. She's Chinese, (though she's never been to China) black-haired and olive-skinned. When she'd finished her piss she also sat on the closed toilet lid so I could shave her.

Maris, the third lady of the house, is five foot three, one twenty, and red-haired and grey eyed. At the time of this story Maris was away visiting her sister.

Shaving done, we all got dressed. I put on slacks and a silk shirt. The girls donned silk blouses and skirts. Neither bothered with a bra or panties.

It was a brisk mile and a half walk to the Little Valley Deli for breakfast.

Breakfast at the Deli is a great way to start the day. Our coffee cups kept getting refilled, and by the time we were ready to leave Zoey was fighting to keep from squirming. We crossed Roger Street and turned left onto the path that snakes through a grove of trees and crosses a (dry) streambed.

Just as we reached the little bridge, Zoey hiked up her skirt, squatted, and let fly. Naturally, I wanted to watch her piss, but I forced myself to flick my eyes in both directions on the trail every few seconds. When Zoey was done Lois squatted in the same spot and doubled the size of Zoey's puddle.

Then the girls watched the trail while I pulled out my cock and added to the puddle. No one came along, and we carried on down the trail and back to Tenth Avenue. Traffic was light, but we got a couple of honks and waves from people who knew us.

Back at the house I got two cases of bottled water and placed them on small tables in the Master bathroom next to the shower. On a second table I placed a phone with a fifty-foot cord and several 500-milliliter (18 ounce) plastic tumblers. The shower is twenty square feet and has four showerheads, each with it's own water tank. I also tossed in three air pillows.

We each drank two bottles of water, and over the course of the morning we would continue to drink huge amounts until our piss streams were clear and odor-free. Also over the course of the morning the girls would have a good shit. None of us are into scat.

Around Eleven thirty we all trooped out to the garage and into my Chrysler Town and Country. Beside it sat Zoey and Lois' PT Cruisers. (The garage has doors front and back. You drive down the back alley and straight into the garage. When you leave you simply drive out the front). Of course the spot where Maris' PT normally sits was empty. Maris would be back in a day or two.

We drove down to Harbour Quay (that's pronounced Key for those of you who don't know) for lunch. As we ate I could tell that the girls were getting excited. Their nipples were pushing hard against their blouses. My cock was tingling, knowing they were naked under their skirts.

When we had finished our sandwiches we walked over to the Donut shop and got half a dozen Lemon-glazed donuts, and headed home.

Back home we trooped into the kitchen, which has a breakfast nook with a coffee-shop style booth that seats six. I made a pot of tea, and when it had steeped, carried it and the donuts to the booth. I sat on one side, and the girls shared the other.

There is a security system monitor on the wall above the table. Zoey reached up and switched it on. There are miniature cameras (completely invisible unless you know where to look) covering the walk to the front door, the driveway and garage, front and back, and the back yard. The monitor can be switched to any view. Just now it was showing the front walk.

As we munched our donuts two young men came along and turned up the walk. Despite the hot sun they wore suits and ties. I had to shake my head. The tie has to be the dumbest idea mankind has ever come up with. What asshole decided that to look good you have to have a noose around your neck?

They rang the bell but naturally we didn't answer. After they had tried twice more, one said, "No one home, I guess". They had no idea anyone could hear them.

"That's a disappointment", the other replied, "I've been told that a man and three women live here, and that they don't attend Church".

"Sounds to me like a group that needs our guidance into God's loving arms" the first said. Lois burst into laughter. "I just had a vision of those two", she chortled, "Naked except for those stupid ties".

"Never happen", I chuckled, "And although they look young and healthy, they would both likely die of heart attacks if they knew we were here and what we are about to do".

The two gave up and left. Soon the teapot was empty, and by that time Zoey was squirming. "I can't wait much longer", she said. "Me neither", Lois replied.

We stepped out of the booth and got naked, then trooped to the shower. We each grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down.

Zoey lowered herself to the floor on her back, splayed her legs, lifted her ass in the air, and let fly. Her clear stream arced onto her stomach, then as she lifted her ass higher, onto her breasts, then her face. She opened her mouth and swallowed some, then lowered her ass a bit so most of it splashed her breasts.

Her stream slowed and stopped. "Soak me!" she demanded. Lois straddled her, and let fly. My cock was hard on it's own. I grabbed it and aimed at Lois. My stream struck her just below her breasts and ran down to join her own stream.

Zoey reached down and splayed her pussy lips open so the combined stream hit her clit. She came with a shriek and came again, gasping and shuddering. Her come sprayed into the air and hit Lois in the face. "Mmmm", Lois murmured. She licked Zoey's girl-cum off her lips.


When our streams stopped, Zoey gasped, "I need it! Fuck me!"

I dropped down between her legs and rammed my cock into her sopping pussy. She came again when I pushed in. I started pumping and kept going until she came twice more, then I decided to shoot. "I'm going to come", I said.

"YES!" Zoey cried, "Come inside me! Fill me with your hot cream!" I held back until she came again, then let myself blast into her pussy.

When I stopped spurting I pulled out. Lois dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth to lick off the cum clinging to it. Then she got between Zoey's legs and clamped her mouth to Zoey's pussy.

The phone rang. A glance at the call display showed it was Maris. I reached over and tapped the Speaker button.

"I'm guessing you three are in the shower", Maris said. "Yes", I replied. I just shot off in Zoey's pussy, and Lois is cleaning up with her tongue".

"Oh, shit, I wish I could be doing that!" Maris gasped. "That...can be arranged", Zoey gasped between orgasms. If there is one thing Zoey loves more than my cock spurting into her, it's one of the other girls (or me) licking her out afterward.

"I'm alone in the house at the moment", Maris said. I'm naked except for my panties, and I'm about to step into the shower" We heard the rustle of the curtain as she stepped in. "I have to piss so bad", Maris continued.

"DO IT", the three of us urged her on. Suddenly there was a hiss as she flooded her panties. "Ah! So good", Maris moaned. I pictured her leaning against the shower wall, piss cascading through her panties, and her hand plunging inside them so she could finger herself. "Oh! Oh! I'm coming!" she gasped.

There was a short silence. "Shit!" Maris growled suddenly. "They just pulled into the driveway. I didn't expect them to be back so soon. I'll have to hang up and turn the shower on. Can we have a wet session Saturday?" Naturally the three of us agreed. "Love you", we chorused. "I love you all too", Maris said, and hung up.

We all chugged more water and sat quietly while it worked through our systems. Shortly we all had to piss again.

"How about the TQ?" Lois suggested. TQ means "Thirst Quencher". Zoey and I agreed, and we both stood up. Lois grabbed one of the empty tumblers and handed it to me.

I held the tumbler to my crotch, dropped my limp cock into it. My cock didn't quite reach the bottom. I released. My piss hissed into the tumbler, and soon I felt warmth as the level rose. By the time I had emptied myself, the level was only a couple of millimetres from the top.


I handed the tumbler to Lois. She drank down half of it, then handed it to Zoey, who finished it off, then placed it between her legs and pissed it half full, then cut off her flow and handed it to Lois. Lois filled it up, and handed it to me. I drank down the mixture while the girls dropped into a sixty-nine and finished emptying themselves into each other's mouths.

We all gulped more water and relaxed for a bit. I lay down on my back, using one of the air pillows for my head.

Presently Lois came over and started gently stroking my cock. I willed it to hardness for her. She lowered herself and pushed my cock into her pussy. She rode me for three orgasms and then said, "Come inside me! Fill me up!'

I shot off just as her fourth orgasm hit. Weakly, she raised herself off me and moved up to place her pussy on my mouth. Happily I slurped down the mixture of my cream and her pussy juice. Meantime Zoey was rubbing her pussy frantically. She came, and sprayed her juice over us.

We rested for a while, continuing to drink water, of course. Then Zoey said, "I want to see you eat your own cream—direct from the source".

"OK", I said. I was on my back already, so I placed my hands on my ass cheeks and lifted my legs over until my cock was pointed at my mouth. I willed myself to ejaculate, and a long string of my jizz dropped into my mouth. Both girls were rubbing their pussies. "Wash it down", Zoey demanded. I released and my clear piss streamed into my mouth. I managed to swallow most of it.

While I emptied myself into myself, both girls rubbed their pussies until they came, spraying pussy juice over me—and each other. Then they dropped into a sixty-nine and again emptied themselves into each other.

We rested and continued drinking water. Presently we all had to piss again.

Zoey stood, spread her legs, and bent over. "Put your cock in me", she demanded. I willed myself to hardness and slipped into her pussy. "Don't shoot this time", she said. "Let's not waste that lovely cream. You know what I want".

I released and my piss streamed into her. She came and came, shrieking nearly loud enough to rattle the windows. Lois rubbed herself frantically and sprayed pussy juice and piss on both of us.

By this time it was late afternoon and we decided to call it quits. Both girls douched, and we all showered and dressed.

We don't always plan our sessions. Sometimes the best times are spontaneous. Also, while water sports are a big part of our lives, we don't do it all the time. This was Tuesday. The Friday before Zoey and I had some great 'dry' sex—if you count multiple, gushing orgasms as 'dry'!

We were all looking forward to a four-way with Maris the following Saturday. Of course that's a whole different story....