Wet Walk

Story Info
Trip to park turns into wet adventure.
2k words
4.13
98.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were to meet near a mall, at a point which was equidistant for both of us. It was a beautiful day - one of the first really warm days for April. When I pulled into the lot he was not there yet. Since it was a gorgeous day, I got out of the car and walked to the front, leaning against the front bumper, soaking up the warm sun, to wait for him. I was dressed in a tight t-shirt and short shorts, with high heeled sandals. Nearby, there was a landscape truck parked in the lot, with several Hispanic laborers sitting in the shade, eating their lunch. I wondered what their reaction would be if they knew I was standing there, with a plug in my ass, as I had been instructed to wear. The thought kind of turned me on.

As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long for him. A few minutes later, he pulled up and parked his car, and we got into mine. We decided to drive to a nearby forest preserve. Before leaving, he asked, "Are you wearing the plug?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied. He said, "I want to see it...show me."

"Show you?" I asked, incredulously. "Here??"

"Show me," he said again. "Get on your knees on the seat, with your ass facing me, and show me." Two things: One, it is not easy to get out from under the steering wheel to kneel on the seat, and two, there was a truckload of workers right next to us. What if someone should see me? I tried to block those thoughts, as I maneuvered myself up onto the seat, on my knees, with my ass facing him. In my awkward position, I struggled with the idea of removing my shorts and panties, in clear view of anyone who happened to be watching or passing.

"Let me see it!" he barked, and I quickly began to undo my button and zipper. But he was too impatient. He pulled my shorts aside at the bottom and found the plug for himself, grasping the base, and wiggling it around, before pushing it into me even more deeply. He put my panties and shorts back into place, and we headed for the forest preserve.

With the traffic backed up, I had to pay attention to the road, and he was touching my nipples, making it very difficult to concentrate. "Are you wet for me?" he asked. Apparently my response was not quick enough. He grabbed the nipple closest to him and pinched it HARD, saying, "Answer your Master when he asks you a question! Is your cunt wet for me?"

"YESSIR!" I yelped, feeling his thick fingers twisting my nipple. And just as suddenly, he let go, whispering in my ear, "Good girl."

He reached up the leg of my shorts, moving the thin strip of fabric from my thong aside, and dipping his fingers into the wetness there. He spread my juices all around, settling on my clit, moving in little circles there, around and around, driving me insane. I was so aroused, so focused on the feeling of his fingers on me, that I nearly rear-ended the car ahead of me. He stopped playing with me for a moment then, allowing me to regain my composure, before finding my wetness again, this time slipping his fingers inside of me.

I was crazed with desire, wanting to feel his fingers further inside, but there was no way to accomplish that with my hands on the wheel. I was groaning, silently begging traffic to move so I could pull in the forest preserve parking lot, and feel more of this.

When traffic finally allowed us to get into the preserve, I drove to the spot he pointed out and parked the car. "Remove your bra," he said, "and get out of the car." I quickly did as he asked, taking my bra off, leaving my full breasts free under my tshirt. When we stepped from the car, he indicated a nearby pavillion with a nod of his head, and we walked toward it, arm in arm. The pavillion was for picnicking, and had several picnic tables under its protective roof. He chose one for us, facing the parking lot, and sat down, pulling me to face him on the same bench. I could feel the butt plug grinding into me against the hard wood seat. He took my hands in his for a moment and said to me, "Today you are going to pee for me." I was not shocked, but my heart started to thump wildly. I had a feeling it was coming, since before meeting when we had spoken on the phone, he had told me to drink plenty of water.

"Open your legs," he said. I did as I was told. He slid his hand up the very short leg of my shorts to touch my pussy, and his fingers slowly played there, driving me out of my mind, and distracting me from any thought of being able to pee. He looked into my eyes, leaving his hand in place and told me to relax and let it come. I tried and tried, but I could not let go. He told me to close my eyes, which I did, but still I couldn't let go. It was not that I didn't have the need to go. In fact, my bladder was almost painfully full. It was just that it had been a very long time since I had been asked to pee on command, and it was not that easy. Guess I was out of practice.

He was very patient with me, which was amazing, since patience is not his strong suit. He idly stroked my wetness, waiting wordlessly as I tried to will myself to pee. After a short time (which almost seemed like forever) he took my hand and pulled me up, walking me to the far corner of the pavilion, furthest away from the others who had also come to the forest preserve, to enjoy the beautiful day. He pressed me up against a brick pillar, nudging my legs apart with one knee. He backed away from me, about four feet, and just stood watching me. I must have looked like a slut, standing there, back straight, legs spread, in high heels and short shorts, showing off my legs to their best advantage. He was wearing a pair of light gray suit pants, and I could see the bulge of his erection standing out. But even better than that was the quarter-sized spot which had darkened the fabric, obviously from the precum leaking from his cock. I cannot tell you how much that turned me on.

I giggled and pointed to his pants, and in a somewhat self-conscious effort to remain inconspicuous, he put his hands in his pockets. He stepped close to me again, and rubbed his cock against my denim-clad crotch, pressing his cock impossibly close to me. I began to grind against him, wanting so badly to taste that drop of precum, and to feel his cock inside of me. "Stand still," he said, once again reaching up the bottom of my shorts, his fingers resting against my sex. Slowly he moved his fingers, circling my clit, and then dipping inside, bringing his fingers to my mouth for me to clean off. I could hear his breathing quicken as I sucked his fingers, knowing exactly how he felt: desperately aroused.

He whispered in my ear, "Do as you're told, slut. Piss for me." I tried hard to squeeze out something for him, but I simply could not. With his free hand, he grasped a nipple and gave it a tug, and then flicked it a few times with his fingers, as one would do to remove a speck of dirt. My nipple was poking painfully against the fabric of my t-shirt, as he grasped it once again, pulling it out and lifting at the same time, gripping it hard and lifting until I had no choice but to rise to my toes, trying to ease the pain shooting through me. "Do you want to suck my cock?" he said. "Do you want my cum?" With a moan, I shook my head eagerly. He lifted my tortured nipple higher still and said, "Then do as you're told...and tell me when it's coming." I managed to squeak out a "Yes, Sir."

At this point, my cunt was squeezing, my ass was gripping the plug that impaled me, and my clit was throbbing wildly. The pain in my nipple was making a direct hit on my senses, threatening to make me cum, just standing there. My breath coming in short gasps, I was able to say, "Here it comes...for you, Sir" as I slowly let out a few drops and then stopped. But he was not that easily satisfied. He left his hand there, saying simply, "More...let it all go."

Again, it started with a few drops, and slowly built from a small thin stream, to the point where I could feel it splashing onto my feet as it hit the concrete below me. His breath in my ear was labored as I gave it all to him, there in the wide open, in plain view of anyone who cared to see. He let go of my breast and brought the fingers of his other hand to my mouth. He did not have to ask...I licked them clean. The combination of my pee and the taste of my excitement caused a reaction that I would not have expected. I climaxed mightily as I stood there, with his fingers in my mouth, thinking only of how much I knew he wanted this, of how proud I was to be able to give it.

His need, at this point, was obvious. His pants were dotted with his precum, and his cock was sticking out like a flagpole. We turned to walk to the car, and half way across the lawn, he remembered we had set our things (phone, keys) on the picnic table. Taking my hands in his, he brought mine behind me, putting one in each back pocket. He told me to stay there, and not move, until he returned. He ran to retrieve our belongings, as I stood there, maybe 15 feet from a young man on a motorcycle who was eyeing me with obvious interest. I did not want to know if he could see my wet denim shorts from that distance, or the drops of pee that still clung to my skin - the thought was too humiliating for words. But I stood and waited as I was told, until at last I felt his arm link mine as he directed me back to the car.

When we got to the car, he told me to get in and lie across the front seat on my stomach, with my head toward the passenger side. He opened the passenger side door, and without a word, unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. He leaned his thighs against the side of the seat and said, "Suck." I wiggled closer to him and took his cock in my mouth, my tongue immediately lapping at the precum on the tip. He put his hands on the back of my head and very slowly pushed into my mouth, fully and deeply until I thought I would gag, and just held me there. I could not breathe.

"Suck" he said again, and I tried desperately to move my tongue on him, but his cock so deep in my throat made any movement almost impossible. Just as I began to panic without air, he pulled out, but only for the briefest moment; just long enough for me to gasp for breath, before he plunged back in again. And so it went; he would go deep and hold, withdraw for a split second and then do it again.

His thrusts were very slow and controlled, until at last, after about five deep thrusts, his last few strokes became erratic and wild, and I felt him empty himself into me. I licked him clean, already looking forward to our next meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote!