Wet Weekend

Story Info
A story of modern love.
2.2k words
3.96
24.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in Sydney for a couple of months. A girl from Bourke who had recently broken up with her boyfriend, and moved to the city for a new job and a new life. And what a new life it was. Lots of freedom, a good job, girlfriends and men. Did I mention men? The boys from Bourke were shy, inept, inarticulate. Mostly. Jim was OK, we had been together for three years, but he wanted to marry me and have babies. Married was sort of OK, babies was not. At 25 I wanted to live life, at 35 perhaps a baby. Apart from that, Jim and I were happy together, we laughed a lot and had fun in bed.

Wow, Sydney!. I quickly made friends and moved in with three other girls. What freedom. It was just a given that you would party all weekend, and have your boyfriends back on Saturday night and have wild sex with them, and no one bothered about doing it quietly. No small town gossip, no parents to report back to, no whispered "slut" as you walked pasted. I will admit that before Sydney I was far from being a virgin, but here was amazing. I quickly shared my bed with a succession of men. The girls even hooked me up with a lessie, because I was still a virgin in their eyes until I had at least tried it with another woman. It was OK, we both had an orgasm, and feeling her tits against mine was quite lovely, but no hard thrusting cock, it was not quite right for me.

We all had casual lovers, shared boyfriends and occasionally had serious boyfriends. We talked about it all, no shame, no hang-ups. We never did anything really kinky. Sucking your man's cock, and him fucking your box was about it for us. Maybe an occasional squirt on your stomach or face. And masturbating. I had been masturbating since I was fifteen, but totally secret. In Sydney we did it in front of the television, did it to our boyfriends, did it together. I was just another natural part of the fun. Wednesday night was the hump of the week, last weekend was a memory, next weekend a dream. It was sexy video for the girls, we loved the lady porn, big muscled men with big cocks having lovely sex. We always ended up fingering our pussies, and talking about the men, and how good it would be to feel one of those huge things in your box. It would have been weird not to part your legs and touch your pussy under your dressing gown.

I met David at a party. He was one of the swarm of boys who hung around the flowers. We danced and chatted, and he took me home to bed, and we had lovely sex. He sent me flowers, and we had sex. He took me to the movies, and we had sex. At the weekends we went on picnics, and we had sex. I had not had any other man for a couple of months, and it was going so well.

Then a phone call from Jim, coming to Sydney this weekend, could we catch up? Cath voted "No way", Marie said "Coffee only", Helen shouted "Go for it girl". I agonized for a full five minutes before I rang him back with an "I'd love to." Here was my plan. Tell David that my school girlfriend, Jane, was down from the country for a weekend in the city, so I would not be able to meet up with him that weekend. Tell Jim nothing.

Friday after work I went to pick Jim up from the airport. Wow, he still did it for me. Hugs and kisses. And then we sat in the waiting lounge and had the "big talk".

"Jim, I've got something to tell you. I've got a boyfriend. In Sydney."

His poor face fell.

"A kiss and cuddle sort of boyfriend, or the other kind."

"The sleeping with kind. We have been together for a couple of weeks now. Its not love yet, but it might be soon."

So he offered to go. Always the gentleman. But I told him that I wanted to spend the weekend with him, as an old friend, and my only true love. So we went to his uncle's house, where he was staying. It was a lovely old place, overlooking the harbor, and best of all Uncle was away. We had dinner on the verandah overlooking the boats and talked about what we would see tomorrow, the ferry ride, the zoo, the beach ... and then he lent over and kissed me.

"See you in the morning Wendy. Boys from the bush are early to bed, and ... I'm glad you found a new life here. And ... a boyfriend." My heart was breaking for him.

So that was it. The darling. I went to my lonely bedroom. I was thinking about ringing David and doing ourselves over a sexy phone call. Went to have a bath first, and accidentally walked in on Jim. The house was so small it had only one bath. I saw that gorgeous cock of his, the cock that had given me so much pleasure, so many times. Saw the balls full of the semen that used to end up in my body. And that was it. I dropped my robe and went to him, and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him and he moaned and I kept sucking until he pulled me off and held me to him.

"I want to do it inside you."

"I can't. I cannot do it tonight."

"Why not, is it the wrong time of the month?"

"No ..." And I told him why. Gently, but if I was going this far, I wanted him to know it all.

"You know I was a bit late to pick you up at the airport. You see I stopped off to see David, he's my boyfriend, in his office. And he had sex with me. And then we went for coffee. And then we went back to his office and we had sex again. He screwed me. Twice. No condom, no pulling out. "

I waited a bit to gather my strength and let the words sink in.

"I've still got his cum inside me. I put on a panty liner, that stops me dripping as I walk, but its holds the cum inside more. That's why I still have my panties on. I didn't dream that you and I would do it, but when I saw you cock, it was just too much, and I wanted you. Please let me suck you off, at least so I can feel your cum in my body again. In the morning you can fuck me properly." "If you still want to".

He held me tighter.

"I don't mind. I want to fuck you now." We were getting off on each others words.

"You can't fuck me with another man's cum inside me. He fucked two loads into me, up me, and its all still there. Do you get it? ... he fucked me. He fucked me and spurted inside me, in my .."

I hesitated a bit, but then went for it, I wanted him to know how I had changed.

"in my cunt. He fucked his big cock into me and spunked up inside me, and then he did it again. Fucked me again."

"I know my darling girl. You let your boyfriend fuck you, and he filled you with cum."

"No, that's not it. I did not 'let him' fuck me, I went to his office to get fucked, I wanted to fuck, I begged him to fuck me. I thought about getting him to pull out, but I just couldn't ask him to do it. So he fucked his load into me. You know, when I walked through his door, I knew that I would walk out with his cum in my womb. I wanted it"

"Are you on the pill?"

"Of course, silly. The though of getting knocked up might be a turn on, but I sure don't want it to happen. Not yet."

He pushed me onto the bed, and pulled down my panties. Instinctively I held my legs together, and my hand went to cover my box. But then the slutty me took over. I spread my legs and put my hands behind my head.

"There is nothing there, just a bit of cum around the outside."

I squeezed.

"Oh fuck", he said and I could feel it running out of my slit. "You've been fucked." Master of the obvious. He gasped his cock and entered it into my cunt. And then thrust hard into me. It went in all the way and squished. Squish, squish as he fucked into me. I was in squishy slutty heaven. With the talk, and the feelings, and the total slut behavior, I cum quickly, and soon after he too gave me his load.

That weekend we had sex a couple of times. Actually, we fucked like rabbits. It was no longer just me who was the slut, we both were. I told him about every man who had ever done it to me, and about sex with Fiona, and about masturbating with the girls. We reveled in my sluttiness, and that made him slutty too. And we agreed to get back together again, but this time differently. He would get a job in Sydney. We were going to be friends and lovers. And we both wanted to have it off with others too. We were both going to revel in each other's sex. We talked about babies. How I wanted his baby inside me one day, how that thought turned me on, and he told me it turned him on too. We agreed to try a pretend baby making session one day, and I would go out with a pillow under my dress to look preggie.

On Sunday morning he suggested the supper slutty end for our wet weekend. I took a bit of convincing, not because I did not love the idea, just that I was soooo wet, and a bit sore. He got me to ring David and invite him over to sleep with me that night. I would tell David that I had just taken Jane back to the airport, but was still staying the last night at her brother's house. The story was that I needed him after two days without a man, and it would be OK because Jim would be out most of the time. It took David about half a second to say yes. Jim jammed my bedroom door open, and I ruffled the sheets so it looked like I had slept there. Then he took me to the shower and washed me, and dried some of the cum out of my pussy, and helped get me ready for my lover.

I met David at the door and took him in to Jim to introduce him. I kissed him in front of Jim. You cannot believe how sexy that was, with our shared secret. Then Jim left the house, saying "have fun.". I kept David at bay for about an hour, then took him into the bedroom. Jim had silently returned, and was looking at us through the door. I started to talk, lovely fuck talk. Lots of dirty fuck talk to David, and soon he shot it up me, with my eyes glued to Jim. Jim went and loudly shut the front door, then and went off to his room. David was relieved that he had done me before Jim 'arrived home'. My slutty heart was racing. Started sucking his cock and got him to fuck me again, and this time I was 'trying to be quiet'.

Next morning we walked hand in hand to the kitchen where Jim had breakfast ready for us. He knew that for me nothing said 'I love you' more than making breakfast. I apologized for being a bit noisy last night, and said I would wash the sheets. David's face was red. I offered to take Jim to the airport. Which he 'reluctantly' accepted. I kissed David goodbye, a big sloppy kiss in front of Jim, then watched him leave.

Jim took my hand and led me back to my fuck room. He touched the cum spots on the bed, and put his finger in me, just to make sure. He watched me dress for the airport, and handed me a panty pad from my purse. We held hands in the taxi, held hands waiting for the plane, and we kissed as lovers before he left.

He phoned me later to say that he masturbated while watching the show, and later on when listening to me getting fucked. He also jerked off again in the morning, because he wanted to see if he stilled loved me when he was drained. Well he did, and many lovers later, we married, and did the preggie thing for real. Twice. I can imagine me as an old gray granny, dripping with lots of creamy wetness, and still holding my love's hand.