Wet Weekend

Story Info
Melanie and Dan enjoy a rainy weekend indoors.
7.4k words
3.97
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie lay back on the couch and stared out the window at the steady rain. It had been raining for two days straight so far with no end in sight. Sustained weather like this seemed to make everyone crabby. A storm front had apparently stalled and they were the lucky ones to get the non-stop rain. She sipped from her mug of coffee and pulled her robe tighter around her mostly bare body as she stared at the rain through the window.

She had worn her sexy black lace bodysuit to bed but it wasn't the warmest thing when she got out from under the covers. Shortly after she had settled in, Dan wandered into the living room, still in his shorts and tee shirt to greet her, good morning. Her steady boyfriend of about six months and now roommate looked totally disheveled. He was rubbing his day's growth of beard on his neck and cheeks. She had been cuddled into her favorite spot since waking and making coffee about twenty minutes ago.

"Good morning, hon," he grunted in as cheery a voice as he could muster.

"G'morning to you sleepyhead," she teased him.

""How long ago did you get up?" he inquired. "About fifteen minutes before me?"

"What can I say?" she replied. "I'm not too excited about this weekend, yet. I was hoping to get out there and go riding on the trails with you today. Got any alternate plans for something indoorsy?"

"Sure," he said with his first mischievous grin of the day. "Slide over."

He joined her on the couch by forcing his way in between her back and the arm rest. He slipped his hand into her robe and wrapped his right arm around her midsection. Melanie set her mug down on the coffee table and turned her attention to Dan. She could feel his erection against her thigh as he pulled her close and lifted her robe to expose her bare legs.

Dan somehow maneuvered beneath her and pulled her petite frame around and onto his lap. He used the armrest for leverage and as support under his back. She leaned down to kiss his mouth as she opened the robe and centered her body over his erection. She loved the teasing feel of his cock when it pressed against her crotch through her sheer undergarments. She looked down as he pulled her bodysuit aside between her legs and guided his cock into her moistening cunt. She moaned as he slowly pressed it up and into her tender opening.

"Do you think we could make love and play sex games for an entire weekend?" she asked as she ravished his face.

"Yes, because it's just you and me and I have a lot of exploring to do. I do have an idea to make it a little more exciting though," he replied when he came up for air.

"Oh? Do tell," she inquired as she slipped the robe completely off and onto the floor.

"You know how we were just talking about how unrealistic those extravagant sex fantasies can be. Like that billionaire who flies his subordinate in a helicopter and stays in exclusive hotels and apartments all over?"

"Oh yes, remind me to have the maid bring me my vibrator," she laughed sarcastically. "Oh wait; she would probably be using it if we had a maid."

"Exactly. I challenge you to take turns with me in coming up with erotic ideas using only what we have here in the apartment. If you fail to come up with something really erotic when it's your turn and you give up, you lose."

"And just what exactly would that said person have as a consequence?" my love, she asked as she slid down onto her knees between his legs.

"I think that person would deserve to become the slave to the victor for a week," he decided as he tilted his head back as he enjoyed her stimulation.

"Just one week? I don't think you could get all my desires met in just one week," she challenged him. "Show me you have some balls and make it two."

"If you're that confident then I think we could do that – two weeks then?" he could barely get the words out before he moaned and came. She continued to pleasure him with her hands as she held his load in her mouth. She climbed back up to his face to share his semen with him as she engaged him in a long, French kiss. After they both slowed and cuddled they sat quietly thinking about the new proposal.

"Anything off limits?" she asked with a mischievous look of her own.

"No, I don't think so but then again I'm not sure what you have in mind... or what kinds of things you may have hidden away in your secret hiding places. So far, you've seemed pretty innocent and pure but it's usually the quiet ones that you have to watch. You get those naughty streaks and you have that look about you for some reason today. Are you all horned up from our escapades last night and this discussion? Let's throw in a safe word like "red," just in case," he suggested.

"Perfect, "she agreed. "Because I'm feeling a little kinky now that we're talking about sex fantasies. I want to be dominated and I think I'd like you to submit to me for a change too. Are you ready to show me your submissive side?

"Hmmm, that could be fun and different," he said. "You aren't a wicked dominatrix are you? Do you have some naughty toys hidden away some place? Do you have a whip?"

"You'll find out what I've got and what I've always wanted to do to you when I get the chance. You know how resourceful and creative I can be in a pinch."

"Certainly something to look forward to, and to make me a little nervous," he said with mock fear.

"Whose turn to choose is it now?" she asked.

"As I recall, I sort of started it when I joined you on the couch," he said, "So it's your turn now. Let's say we get twenty minutes each time to think up something new and original. I'm going to get a cup of that coffee that smells so good while you think."

"I was up first," she protested. "I think it's your turn."

"Okay, Mel. It just so happens that I'm thinking of something right now that's going to get you warmed up so I will go first or next or whichever turn this is," he offered. "But another rule will be that the other person has to do what the leader says. That is of course unless that person chooses to quit with the safe word. Wait, they shouldn't be able to quit. Let's say that someone says the safe word upon hearing the other's proposal. If that happens, the Dom has to come up with a second idea or proposal if their first idea is out of bounds for the other."

"Okay, I guess," she agreed. "But what if two things are beyond someone's boundaries?"

"Hmmm, we'll need to figure that one out in case it comes up. Maybe a third idea? For now, I don't think either of us would go that far...do you?"

"I don't think I would," Melanie replied. "But who knows where this will lead once we get started?"

"Okay, good (I think), let's just have the two proposal rule for now and hope that we don't need to deal with a third," he suggested. "If it happens, the safe word is sacred and no one should be forced to do something with which they're uncomfortable."

"Agreed," she said.

"Wait here while I get my coffee and a few other things," he said as he wandered into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and then back into their bedroom. As she waited and watched. She felt the excitement build as she anticipated what he would bring, not having a clue what he was thinking.

When he returned he had her vibrator in one hand, something else in his robe pocket and his coffee in the other hand.

"I see my vibrator but what's that in your pocket?" she inquired curiously.

"Oh, they're your ben wa balls, dear."

"How did you know where to find those?" she asked as she blushed, not knowing that he knew about all of her toys.

"I always knew that you had the vibrator. Remember when you told me that night? I just happened upon the balls in the same drawer. Let's take this back to the bedroom," he said as he dismissed the possibilities in the living room. "I'm spent from the orgasm so I thought we'd enjoy some intimate play while I recharge.

She was eager to begin and rolled off the couch to spend more time with him in the bedroom. She walked toward the bed, and then turned to him. "Do you want me to lie on the bed or did you have something else in mind?"

"Let's see," he said, still thinking. "I think I want you to get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Pull that sexy body suit off of your cunt first so I can access it. Spread your legs a little too."

She pulled the fabric between her legs to one side of her crotch and knelt on the bed as instructed. She could see through his open robe that he was already getting hard again. He set the toys and coffee on the night stand to free up both hands then walked half way around the bed. He guided her by the hips so her head was facing away from him on one side of the bed to get her positioned just right. He pulled her to the edge until her feet were hanging over the edge.

Dan placed his hands between her thighs to spread her legs a little more. He stroked her vagina from behind, slipping his middle finger into her slit and coaxing her juices. He rotated his hand and massaged her g-spot until she moaned aloud. Picking up the vibrator, he turned it onto its lowest setting and gently touched it to her lips, moving it up over her clitoris. Melanie shuddered at the immediate pleasure. It definitely felt more erotic when it was held by his hand. He slowly rotated it over her lips, making her squeal with delight. He brought the head along her clitoris to the hood and held it there. He could sense her pleasure and impending orgasm. He wanted to prolong it as long as possible so he backed off occasionally. He knew that she had reached orgasm when she shuddered and screamed, "Oh god, oh god" over and over.

"I wonder how long I can make you cum?" he asked aloud.

"Oh man," she replied. "I just keep having orgasm after orgasm. I might drop right here from exhaustion. I'm getting hot too."

The buzzing of the vibrator stopped abruptly.

"I'm going to give you a rest now before you pass out," he told her. "Stay put."

He patted her on her ass. Dan set the toy on the bed and then picked up her ben wa balls. He warmed them in his hands for a few minutes, exhaling his breath onto them as he cupped them in his hands.

"These are the heavy glass one too," he said as he examined them closely for the first time. "This is a first for me. These are really smooth. Do you use these things for exercise or what?"

He laughed because he already knew the answer. He took one and brought it to her opening. Pressing on the ball her lips parted and the ball disappeared into her wet opening. She held her breath as he arranged the ball inside of her. He instinctively opened her legs wider to allow him easy access. The ball felt good as he pushed it into her. Pressing with his finger he placed it as far back as he could. He then took the other and inserted it until it made contact with the first.

"Would you show me how you kegle with these? I've always been curious."

Melanie squeezed her pelvic muscles for a few seconds, and then relaxed. She repeated the exercise as Dan watched with great fascination.

"Does that feel good when you do that?" he asked with great curiosity.

"Yes, it can if I'm in the mood," she answered. "Right now they feel real good. Would you like to feel them too?"

"Hey, that's a great idea. I think I would. "

He inserted two fingers and probed around to feel the balls inside her vagina. He pushed them around and played with her for a while. He was fascinated by how they moved around together.

"That's not exactly what I meant by feeling them," she told him with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

"Oh, even better," he replied. "Roll over onto your back."

She slowly lowered herself before rolling over onto her back. as she stared at his face. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"I'll be right back," he told her as he quickly left the bedroom again.

She waited as she heard him rummaging through his tools in the laundry room. When he returned she could see that he had two plastic tie wraps from his assorted supply. He had also gathered two of her tennis wristbands that she kept in a closet in the laundry room.

"Hold out your hands, Mel," he ordered.

He slipped the sweatbands over her hands and around her wrists. .He walked toward the headboard and took her left hand. Gripping her wrist he extended it above her head and placed it against one of the vertical pipes in their metal headboard. He slipped a zip tie around the sweatband on her wrist to bind her arm to the bed frame. He hurried over to the other side of the bed and secured her right arm on that side of the headboard. He left the wraps a little loose but warned her he would tighten them further if she pulled free.

He slipped out of his robe. She could see that he was as hard as ever. He climbed over her right leg and mounted her. Easing his member into her he felt for the ben wa balls. His cock pushed them to the side as he reached full penetration. He found that they kept moving as he stroked in and out of her. Melanie squealed as the erotic sensation became intense very quickly. Between his balls slapping against her clitoris and the balls moving deep inside she was overcome with the pleasure.

She assisted in moving against him as he thrust then pulled back. He came quickly and she was not far behind him. They both moaned together as she wrapped her legs around him. Her wrists pulled tightly on the plastic ties as her body tensed. He lingered inside of her before finally rolling off of her to lie at her side. They both were breathing heavily as they lay silently. Dan reached over to the night stand and took out his pocket knife. Cutting the tie wraps, he released her arms. Dan pulled the covers over them both as she snuggled up against him.

"It's your turn after we rest," he said as he closed his eyes. She was already resting too.

******************

The loud crash of thunder and a downpour of rain pounding on the windows woke them both. Being wrapped in one another's arms they jumped together at the loud crash.

"So much for this letting up," she remarked.

"While it feels so good to just spooning here under these covers," he said, "it is your turn my dear to guide us to our next bedroom adventure with whatever you can imagine and find around here. Do you need some time to think up something?""

"Okay, I have an idea but I'm still thinking a few details through," she said as she playfully slapped his bare bottom that was uncovered when he rolled over to face her. "I know what I want to do, I'm just trying to think of household things to make it work right," she explained. "Okay, while I'm thinking this through I need you to get a bowl of crushed ice and a hand towel for me."

He sat up and answered, "Yes Ma'am. Will you be needing any glasses for that ice?"

"No, not right now," she answer, still deep in thought.

He rolled out of the bed and stood. After picking up his robe he slipped into it as headed for the kitchen and then the linen closet for the towel. Melanie gathered a few of her silk scarves from deep within a drawer where they had been for a while. She also discovered some play handcuffs that she had purchased a while ago that she never had the opportunity to use. She took those out of their box in her drawer as well and slipped them under her pillow. She hoped that he didn't know that they really didn't need a key to open. There was a latch that was concealed but readily accessible. He was in a good mood as he unsuspectingly returned.

"Here are madam's things," he said cheerfully as he laid the hand towel on the bed then placed the bowl of ice chips on top of it.

She placed a pillow near the center of the bed.

"Okay, thank you. Now I want you to take off your robe and lie here on your back with your butt on the pillow."

He paused for a moment as he eyed her over, then did as she requested. She meanwhile had opened the towel and poured most of the crushed ice onto it. Taking the towel by the ends she wrapped it into a large ice pack. She set it aside on one side of the bed as she reached under her pillow. His eyes grew wide as he saw the silver hand cuffs.

"Where did you get those?" he asked with a great deal of surprise. Any other things I should know about?"

She smiled, "Maybe but a lady never tells. Give me your right hand."

He held it out to her and she immediately closed one side of the cuffs around his wrist. She pulled his arm up and over his head to the headboard.

"Now give me your left hand," she ordered.

He slowly raised his left hand where she arranged it close to his right where she had slipped the cuffs around one of the bars. She secured his hands to the headboard.

"Hey, I kind of like this side of you," he said with a grin. Look, I'm hard already."

"Not for long," she replied as she picked up her ice pack and plopped it onto his groin.

"Yikes, that's really cold Mel," he said as he fidgeted on the bed. "I think I could get frostbite if you don't take this off soon."

"I am planning to un-excite you for a few minutes, then we'll start the next part," she taunted him without disclosing her plan.

"Hey, I think I'm getting numb too," he complained.

"You know it wouldn't be difficult to find something to use as a gag," she threatened. "Don't be a pussy."

She lifted the ice pack to check his genitals and saw that the ice had been effective. She placed the ice pack into the bowl and set it on the floor. She got her other things and returned to the bed with her colorful silk scarves in her hands.

"Danny boy, I am going to bend and bind your cock before I excite you again" she announced.

He said nothing as he watched her loop the scarf under his junk and tie it tightly around his scrotum, just between his groin and scrotum, where his balls were seeking warmth. Melanie smiled as she took a second scarf and held it taut in front of his face. She proceeded to fold his flaccid cock then tie the second scarf tightly around his bent and shrunken penis.

"That's not too tight now is it?" she asked rhetorically.

He stared helplessly at this unfamiliar dominant woman. She leaned down and softly kissed his cock before her tongue started running seductively along the shaft. She squeezed his balls with her hands, applying her body heat to his still-chilled testicles. Her touch felt very good but that raised another issue. He could feel his member coming back to life with the allure of Melanie stroking and playing with him. The first sign that things were getting really tight was the throbbing that he felt in his cock. It started as a normal erection but quickly became uncomfortable as the tight ligature preventing the tissue from expanding. The feeling was returning now as things warmed up.

Dan gasped then moaned as things progressed very quickly between the returning blood flow and her sensual stimulation. He fidgeted in the bed as he was both uncomfortable and highly stimulated at the same time. Sensing that this might be too extreme, Melanie began to untie the scarf that held his penis in the folded position. It was not easy to get her fingernails under the tight knot. She struggled for what seemed like an eternity before she was finally able to release it from his cock. She stroked it with her hand in an effort to help alleviate the discomfort and encourage blood flow out to the end. The scarf that she had tied around his scrotum had loosened on its own as his balls descended back down. She removed that as well.

"There you go Dan. Back to your old self. Since we're just starting we can't have mini-Dan injured so soon. I want to do one more thing while I have you here in this state in exchange for you doing something to me. You've mentioned it before."

"Oh?" he asked, his interest piqued.

"Yes, I want to shave you. Both your face which is rough on my skin and your pubic hair that will be nice to get out of the way for later."

12