Wet Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mentioned an exchange," he remarked, "What do I get in exchange?"

She sighed. "I'll allow you to shave me down there too," she answered as her face turned red.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" he asked.

"Well, I read an article about how good it feels when you press and grid skin on skin so I wondered how we would both feel if we removed all our hair around that part of our bodies."

"That part makes sense, MS Cosmo" he said, "But how good are you with a razor? I'd hate to get nicked."

"Trust, Dan. Isn't that what you always say? Besides, I get to do to you what I want when it's my turn do be still now."

He just rolled his eyes and lay motionless as he was still cuffed to the bed. Melanie got off the bed, straightened her body suit and went into the master bathroom. She took the bowl of ice with her. Returning moments later she held his triple-blade razor and his shaving cream and the bowl that was used for the ice. Dan could see a washcloth in the bowl of steaming water

"Let's start slowly." She said as she wrung out the towel and placed it over his face. The warm cloth felt soothing as re relaxed. After the cloth began to cool she removed it from his face and placed it back into the bowl. Melanie squirted a bit of the gel into her hand. She wiped his cheeks and chin, and then continued to lather his entire beard and upper lip.

"Wow I love to watch you move in that incredibly sexy lace bodysuit," he said as if he wasn't even paying attention to the shave. His eyes were fixed on her beautifully graceful body movements.

She smiled back at him and held the razor in front of his face but didn't quite have the look of confidence that Dan was hoping he's see. She placed the blade against his cheek in front of his right ear. Dan made a face as he tightened his jaw. Melanie and made a clean swipe down to his chin. He grimaced and stretched his skin as best he could. That seemed to go well so she continued, building confidence with every stroke. She swished the razor in the water and moved to his left side. She worked on his neck and chin until she had him cleaned.

"Now for the tricky part," she said with a sigh. "You are really not that smooth down there. I'll be right back"

She left him alone again, wondering about her next idea. When she returned she had a pair of scissors in her hand.

"This will thin the bushes," she said with a laugh.

Melanie grabbed a handful of his pubic hair and clipped it off before he could even say anything. He watched as she moved around his ball, cutting the hair and placing it in a little pile on the towel.

"There, that looks manageable," she finally decided as she exchanged the scissors for the wash cloth. Re-submerging it in the bowl she wrung it out and packed it around his cock and balls. Once again, she gave it some time as she straightened up her workspace. Removing the cloth she was once again ready to apply the shaving gel.

She applied the creamy gel over his pubic hair. Dan enjoyed watching her as her touch aroused him again. She continued to run her fingers around his cock and balls as she wondered if she might make him cum. She finally decided that it would take just a little more stimulation. She leaned down and wrapped her lips around the head of his throbbing cock. She tasted his pre-cum on the tip as she ran her tongue across the head. Running her mouth down his shaft she felt the sudden straining in his muscles as je ejaculated again in her mouth. She moved up to kiss his mouth, sharing his seamen with him as she French-kissed him for a long time. Dan moaned again.

Melanie moved back to his groin and picked up the razor. With new found confidence she placed the blade against the base of his penis and stroked the blade outward. After swishing the razor in the bowl of water she took another swipe. She needed to hold his balls out of the way as she progressed but it was actually easier than she first thought. When she thought she was done she ran her fingers over his freshly shaved skip to feel for stubble. Not finding any she wiped him off with a towel. She bent down and licked his cock at its base.

"That is much better," she declared. Now it's your turn."

She unlocked the cuffs with the key so he wouldn't find out how easy they were to remove. He immediately had to feel the effect for himself.

"It looks rather strange being all bare like that," he finally remarked after he checked out the fine job she had just done. "I think we need to change things up a little bit for you."

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"\\

"Just a little change in venue," he said. "I think I'm going to shave you in the kitchen... on the counter. Of course I want you naked too. Strip off that suit here and I'll take you to the kitchen."

He watched her face for her reaction. She didn't say anything as she slipped out of her black lace body suit and placed it on the bed. He went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers that he slipped on.

"Bashful about your bald pubes?" she asked with a laugh.

"No, just wanted something less than a robe. I need to be agile if you give me trouble," he quipped back.

"If you say so," she smiled.

He picked up the can of gel and the razor and headed for the kitchen. Dan grabbed a fresh washcloth from the linen closet as they walked. Melanie followed him with excitement, anticipations and great curiosity. He immediately started to adjust the water temperature of the kitchen faucet. It was a removable sprayer design and he held the head down near the drain as he let the water warm up. He picked her up with one arm under her back and the other at her thighs. He brought her over to the counter and set her down across the sink with her bottom resting on the ledge between the two basins. Her arms seemed awkwardly in the way.

"Here," he finally decided, "Cross your arms over that bodacious chest. We need to keep them comfortably out of the way."

She complied as she struggled to make herself comfortable. She placed her feet on the far edge of the sink and laid her back on the counter on the opposite side. The stainless steel sink and Formica countertop were cold. He spread her legs to the edges of the sink. The sudden spray of warm water on her pussy startled her but felt nice and warm. He sprayed her between the legs as he massaged her groin.

His teasing made her horny again but to her chagrin he stopped too soon. Dan laid out the washcloth then proceeded to wet it with the vegetable sprayer.

He left her lay while he got a drink of water. He took his time in wandering around the room, checking the weather out of the window. He suddenly returned to her side. He unveiled her wet pussy. The cool apartment air made her miss the warm cloth. He filled his right hand with the foamy gel and rubbed it into her pubic hair. It was quite long and curly yet neatly trimmed on the edges. He suspected that she trimmed it regularly. He spent a long time rubbing the gel into her pubic hair with his fingers, teasing her by tracing around her clit, brushing softly against it. Melanie could feel her body reacting to his touch but was not sure how far this was going to go.

Dan sprayed off his right hand between her legs then picked up the razor. He started hear her waist and ran the blades down to the top edge of her mound. He continued twice more before he realized how much hair he would accumulate. He got another bowl and filled it with water, again between her legs. He placed it in the sink on the side where her legs were straddling. Swishing the hair and cream from the razor he then continued.

Melanie held her breath as he began to run the edge of the razor along the length of her labia. He seemed to be making long confident strokes as he shaved her tender skin. The perceived danger excited her as he worked around her most sensitive parts near her clit. She watched his face and could see the concentration as he removed all of her pubic hair. He lifted her legs with his right arm under her knees to check for any missed spots. Finally satisfied, he sprayed her off again. He used his fingers to rub her bare skin under the stream of water. Her skin felt strange having his fingers stroking the freshly denuded skin.

He turned off the water and placed his mouth on her vagina, He ran his tongue along her slit.

"Now that feels nice," he exclaimed.

He continued to eat her pussy as she lay across the sink. She brought her hands down to stroke his head as he continued to flick his tongue back and forth over her clitoris. She began moaning as she became more aroused. The sound of his tongue lapping her juices was apparent. She was ready to go back to the bed to take him into her tingling cunt. She tried to roll from the sink and counter but he held her back. She found that it was very difficult to get any leverage from her position.

"I'm not sure whether it's my turn now or not but I just noticed something that gave me an idea," he told her as he continued to tease her. "Promise me you'll stay here," he said. "I need to get one more thing."

"I promise," she said, raising her right hand.

Dan raced to the living room where he had last seen her robe. He returned with the robe from which he was removing the belt. He laid the robe on a kitchen chair as he approached her with the belt.

"What are you doing," she asked suspiciously.

"Hold your hands above your head with your wrists crossed," he ordered.

"Are you going to tie me up?" she asked with as much surprise as excitement.

"Yes because I know you want me to," he answered as he approached her and focused on her arms. "I know you liked the idea of being dominated. "

"Especially when you get me all horny like this," she said with excitement in her voice.

Melanie presented her arms over her head and between the cupboards and the counter. Her wrists were crossed as directed. Dan took one end of the belt and tied it around her wrists, then looped it again across the first so her wrists were well restrained. He tied a knot to hold it tightly in place. Another heavy rain with high winds made the windows rattle as he was preparing her.

"You look especially sexy with the bare pussy, Mel," he remarked. "I can't wait to feel that against my bare skin."

"Thank you, Dan. Your shaved balls are quite attractive too," she said. "If you'd let me see them more," she added.

He helped her down from the counter and set her feet on the floor. Using the belt as a leash, he led her toward the kitchen to living room doorway. She followed him as he led her to his inversion bar that was fastened to the door frame. They both knew that it was very sturdy because he liked to don his special boots and hang upside down from it to stretch his back. Dan looped the belt over the bar and pulled Melanie's arms up until they were touching the bar. He tied the belt to it to keep her arms extended over her head.

"I was thinking about your breasts when you have your arms folded over them," he explained. "I think we need some breast time."

He placed his hands over both breasts and gently stroked his hands and fingers in a circular motion over her chest. The cool air and his touch made her nipples as hard as they could be. He liked that and gently let them barely touch the palms of his hands as he continued the circular motion. Dan leaned down to suckle her tits. Melanie loved the sensation of his suction on her nipples and he knew it. She gasped with pleasure. He sucked harder. He stopped and placed his hands on her breast again.

"I'll be right back."

Dan walked over to the broom closet in one corner of the kitchen and looked for something. He found it on a hook on the wall. When he turned around she could see him holding a feather duster. He came back to her and began running it lightly over her breasts. The sensation was a combination of a tickling and erotic touching. It gave her goose bumps as he ran the feather down her belly and over her freshly-shaven pussy. She squirmed uncomfortably as he taunted her with the feathers. She considered the safe word but figured that he would stop any second. Sensing her displeasure from the look on her face Dan stopped tickling Melanie.

"Ooh, you gave me goose bumps," she said.

"In a good way?" he asked somewhat surprised by her comment.

"No, in a bad way."

He respected her limit on that and set the duster aside.

"Let's see what else I can find in the kitchen before we move on," he said.

He opened the refrigerator and took out a can of ready whip that she purchased for a special desert she had made last Sunday.

"Everything goes better with whipping cream," he announced.

Dan removed the cap and shook the can as he slowly sauntered over to Melanie. He turned the can and placed a dollop of cream on her left nipple. She shivered at the icy cold whipped cream on her breast. Admiring his artistry he placed another on her right side. He ate the cream from her breasts in a slow, seductive fashion. He re-applied more to her breasts then also covered her vagina. He licked the whipped cream from her body as she watched and felt turned on from the idea as well as the sensations.

"Would you like some too, luv?" he asked.

"Yes, may I?"

"Sure," he said as he stuck the nozzle into her mouth and squirted the frothy cream until her mouth was filled.

"You know," he said as he looked around the kitchen, "This room holds so much promise for my imagination>"

He opened the refrigerator door and too out a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"I think warm would be better than cold, don't you?" he said as he placed the bottle in the microwave oven and pushed some buttons to warm it.

When the oven stopped, he took the bottle and shook it to make sure it was properly thinned and to too hot. Melanie watched wide eyed as he came back to her. He stroked his finger down her neck, between her breasts, over her stomach and down to her slit.

"I shall now attempt to get the sticky chocolate to follow this path just by pouring it onto your chine. Tilt you head back, Mel. This could get messy. I wouldn't want to be the one to lose the bet and have to clean this up."

She tilted her head back and waited. He placed his left hand on her forehead and slowly began to squirt a small amount of chocolate onto her chin. It ran off in many directions but re-converged on her neck. He added more to the puddle on her chin and the flow reached the base of her neck. As he continued it cascaded down her chest until it reached her breasts. They served as funnels and the warm, sticky syrup continued down between them. The syrup formed a straight river as it ran over her belly and flowed into her navel.

After collecting briefly there, it began to trickle slowly then faster as it ran down past her waist on its way to her crease. Dan slipped his hand between her legs to catch the dripping chocolate before it splashed on the floor. He stopped pouring and knelt down to lick the chocolate from her pussy as it continued to flow for a few seconds. He then worked his way up, licking her body clean. When he reached her chine e kissed her to share the taste. He spread the thickening syrup inside her mouth with his tongue. She responded with her own tongue as they enjoyed the moment.

Dan untied Melanie's hands from the bar. She could feel how sticky the syrup had made her body as she ran her hand over the trail of residue. She took Dan by the hand and escorted him to their shower stall.

"You're going to start your next adventure by cleaning me up," she said as she swung the door open and turned on the water. "C'mon in with me hon."

They always enjoyed showering together. He was immediately in the stall with her, ready to run his slipper, soapy hands all over her. He embraced her from behind as he began to fondle her body. She reached behind to rub his freshly shaved groin, enjoying the smooth and slippery surface surrounding his cock and scrotum. They had just gotten the soap lathered up all over one another when the apartment shook with a crash of thunder.

The lights all went out. Having no windows and no light outside anyway it was pitch black in the bathroom. They felt their way to rinse one another off. Melanie was eager to light some candles but Dan seemed content to continue with the cleansing of his woman. After she felt rinsed enough Melanie stepped out of the shower to begin her search for a match or lighter with which to light a candle. She always kept a few large candles on the counter for decoration. Running her hands through the drawers, she finally found a book of matches. She struck one and managed to get one candle lit before the match burned down.

Once again, Dan crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, gently caressing her breasts. Melanie remained still, just soaking up his attention to her body. He ran his hand between her legs.

"Oh that smooth skin feels so exotic." He commented as he traced the outline of her vagina.

She turned around to stroke his freshly shaven area too. "You don't feel too bad yourself," she said as he hand moved outward to stroke his hardening cock.

Dan reached for the candle. "Follow me," he said simply as he took her hand and led her back into their bedroom.

He placed the candle on a night stand and took her in his arms. They lay down together in a dropping motion still held in a tight embrace. The storm raged outside as they cuddled together on top of the sheets. The flashes of lightning illuminated their movements in strobe light fashion.

"Only one thing to do," he said. "We both want to check out our shaves.

"Sixty-nine," they said in unison.

Dan initiated the change in their relative position. As she lay still, he stepped out of the bed to reverse his position. Slowly descending over her, he planted his mouth and tongue directly into her wet opening. Melanie opened her legs to allow easier aces. Dan straddled her as she guided his midsection to place his erection into her mouth. He ran his fingers gently around her mound as he explored her clit and surrounding flesh with his tongue. He was familiar with her most sensitive spots and how she liked to be stimulated. She used her hands to assist in stroking his shaft in and out of her mouth as she used her tongue and lips to pleasure him. She noticed how exposed his balls felt without the hair that used to surround them. She examined his scrotum in the light of the candles and fondled them for his pleasure. Dan was deep inside her vagina as he ran his tongue in and out, teasing her clit frequently then moving away to other areas. He too enjoyed the hairless flesh as he played with her body. Melanie shuddered as Dan stroked her inner thighs while continuing the oral stimulation with his tongue.

The loud wail from the fire alarm suddenly broke the mood of the moment.

"Is that the fire alarm? Melanie asked.

"You might be right," replied Dan. "It must have a battery back-up. What do we do now? I've never experienced anything like this before."

"Let's see what's happening in the hall," she suggested.

They quickly got into their robes after searching by candle light and opened their door. Emergency lights were on in the hall and many others were peering out of their doors as well. Someone was walking through the halls telling everyone to evacuate the building. Apparently a lightning strike had hit something that caused a fire on the roof.

"So much for our playtime," Dan said as he wrapped his arm around Melanie. "We can resume when we get the all clear."

Finding an umbrella near the apartment door they walked out of the building together and huddled under her umbrella.

"I wonder whose turn it will be when we return?" wondered Dan aloud.

TBC...

12