Wet With Sweat (At the Gym)

Story Info
He's got an amazing sex life because of Chloe.
10.9k words
4.37
50k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Kegz
J_Kegz
2 Followers

I stared out my car window at her little white panties, poking out under her school dress which had ridden high up on her round little ass. I strained to look closely and was rewarded. I could indeed see the outline of two swollen little pussy lips and a slight crevice between them. I silently wished she'd never find what she was looking for in her school bag. But then the lights changed and I had to drive on.

'Good thing too,' I thought. I was going nuts since I'd broken up with Chloe. I was constantly horny, ogling forty year olds and high school girls alike.

It's no wonder, for all our problems Chloe and I had had an amazing sex life. She'd actually seemed as horny as myself. She'd loved exposing herself to me in public places. Giving me a little glimpse of her wet panties in public or placing my hand on them under the table when we were at dinner.

Sometimes she'd start masturbating so that only I was aware of it. Then she'd try to make me stand up somehow, even though I was hard as a rock and there was obviously a massive bulge in my pants.

She used to do this when we were having dinner with her family. She'd make me rub her cutch under the table and she in turn would rub my cock through my pants, then she'd sweetly ask me to get her a drink or something. I couldn't say no without looking like a jerk so I'd have to get up in front of everyone, unsuccessfully doing my best to conceal my hard cock bulging against my pants. Chloe's sisters and even her mum would see and I'd catch them looking and smirking. Thank God Chloe didn't have a dad around – he'd have chased me out of the house with a shotgun!

It wasn't just her family either, she'd do it in front of our friends or in crowded restaurants. I always succumbed to her – get up in front of our friends or a room full of strangers with my rock hard erection bulging against my pants. I was powerless to resist her.

Usually she'd later take me into a spare room or the bathroom. She'd get down on her knees and pull down my pants to release my cock, which always looked massive in front of her cute little face. She'd start sucking but just long enough to tease me so that I would be powerless to refuse whatever else she had in mind. Usually she'd bend over, her hands against the wall and her skirt flipped up over her perfect round ass. Often she'd tell me to get down on my knees and sniff her crotch from behind. Then I'd have to peel her panties off her steaming wet pussy – sometimes using only my teeth. Generally she'd then demand I fuck her from behind and call her a dirty little slut.

She never tried to be quiet. She'd moan and scream as loud as she felt like and I wouldn't say anything to stop her – all I'd be thinking about was shooting loads of cum into her dripping wet pussy.

Afterwards she'd put her soiled panties into my pocket and walk back to the table with nothing covering her pussy but her short little skirt.

Her sisters and friends would often be smirking even more when we'd walk back in, sweaty and flustered. Chloe would make some weak excuse as to why we had been gone and clearly no one of them would believe it - if their continued naughty smirks were anything to go by.

Often I'd catch one of her sisters, Tina staring at me with fire in her eyes. Tina would look away embarrassed when I looked back and I remember realizing one night, that she was probably as horny as her sister and wanted some of the same. One night I even noticed her staring at me across the table at a family dinner. She looked very flushed, and I could see slight rhythmic movements of her arm under the table – I'd realized she was masturbating right there at the table. I'd kept my head down as the whole family was there. Of course I wasn't able to get up from the table for a long time as I'd had a raging hard on.

I attribute occurrences like this to the stories I know Chloe must have told her friends and sisters about us. I know she did this just by the way they looked at me. Towards the end it was getting really wild.

A few of her friends had started exposing themselves to me. They were always careful not to make it too obvious but far too often certain of them would sit with their legs spread wide enough that I could see their panties – once I even saw a large wet spot on a pair of grey cotton panties. Also they seemed to need to bend over a lot in tight short shorts that rode up their cracks or in little skirts that would raise up revealing their panties. Sometimes they'd bend over facing me and the full view I'd get of their breasts would make it clear they weren't wearing any bra. This fact would be reaffirmed by the nipples visibly pressing against their tops when they straightened up.

But that was all in the past. I was single again now and I felt alright about it. Toward the end Chloe had just gotten too moody – she'd been pissed off all the time – even our fantastic sex life had gotten a bit too freaky – more violent and angry than tender and love filled - and kinky.

In the last couple of months she'd developed a penchant for watersports. Well actually her desire had probably been growing since long before that – I just hadn't recognized the signs.

The first sign I can remember now looking back was one night when she'd come home from work.

I'd been sitting on the couch and she'd come over and sat beside me. She'd looked hot and bothered and I'd asked her if anything was wrong. At that she'd gotten dramatically teary and started telling me how she'd wet her undies on the bus ride home.

I'd told her it was alright and no big deal, and that she should just have a shower and put on some clean clothes, but she'd carried on, going into great detail about how she'd needed to go whilst waiting for the bus. She'd had to keep crossing her thighs together and jiggling around, she said. She'd gotten to the point where she couldn't hold it in anymore and had decided to go off in search of a toilet, when her bus had arrived.

Not wanting to wait another 20 minutes she'd got on. She immediately regretted it, she said – the bumping of the bus had increased the pressure on her bladder. At first she'd just crossed her legs pressing her thighs tightly together to hold back the flow but then it had gotten so bad that she'd had to hike up her skirt a little and press down on her pussy with her hand. She informed me that at this point she had realized the teenage boy on the seat beside her had noticed her actions and kept glancing down nervously every few seconds at her hand under her skirt, pushed up against her pussy. She told me she'd carried on a little longer like this until she couldn't help but make little moaning noises and push harder against her pussy with her hand, then it happened. The bus had gone over a big bump and she'd felt a spurt of hot wet piss come through her thin cotton panties and trickle over her fingers. She'd pressed harder against her wet panties and stopped the flow for a few more moments but then it had become too much.

Hot piss had gushed into and through her little cotton panties, all over her hand and gone running down her thighs. She told me she'd felt hot trickles running down into her ass crack, soaking not just her panties but her thighs, ass and skirt. She'd tried to stop, she cried to me, but more and more of the hot liquid had kept gushing into her panties and running down her legs. She told me how the teenager beside her had been staring in alarmed fascination at her as she sat there, her skirt now completely hiked up, sitting in her hot piss, her panties soaking wet and her wet hand pushed against her crotch. Then she'd seen that his cock was completely erect and straining against his pants.

Still in tears, she told me how she'd pulled the cord to signal her intention to get off. She'd ran to the front of the bus with her legs glistening wet and demanded the driver stop and let her off, then she'd run the rest of the way home.

I could see that the story was true, there was still a damp patch drying on the front of her skirt and when she turned round to show me the back it was even wetter. Also she was now sweaty too from having run home and her tight white business shirt was clinging to her skin especially around her big round boobs. Her tears were easing now and the tone of her voice changed slightly when she mentioned the teenage boy again.

"I just couldn't believe how turned on he was by seeing me wet my undies," she'd said.

I'd just grunted back, then she asked me if it turned me on. My cock was getting pretty hard hearing her tell the story in such detail and I had to admit that "yeah maybe it turned me on just a little."

She'd then reached down to touch my cock to see if it was hard. When she touched it and found that it was she'd looked at me naughtily.

"You are one dirty bastard you know that – that's sick. You want to take advantage of me after I had my accident do you."

As she said this she was putting her hand into my pants gripping my cock and rubbing it up and down. "You want to fuck my wet pussy do you, you dirty fuck?"

With her other hand she'd undone my belt and begun opening my pants. My cock fully hard, had sprung out of my pants and she'd leant down and given it a lick. She'd then put her head over it, closing her mouth tight and wet over the head of it.

With her bent over like she was, I could see the back of her wet skirt riding up her ass. After just a couple of minutes sucking me she'd stopped and swung her leg over me so that she was now straddling me. She'd raised herself up high on her knees.

"You like my wet pussy do you?" she said, as she tried to grind it into my face. Frantically she'd tried to pull off her panties. As she was still straddling me she had to do first one leg then the other, and had nearly fallen off of me. As she maneuvered the panties off, her legs spread wide and I could smell the tangy scent of her. I felt my cock throb then her hand wrapped around it once more and she held it steady and guided it to the mouth of her pussy. It slid in after just a few moments of resistance and she was soon bucking back and forth grinding hard into me. I ripped open her shirt and started sucking on her nipple the way she liked. My hands gripped onto her meaty ass cheeks, the only part of her body that was plump.

She was moaning deeply and I knew she was going to cum soon. Her breath was catching in her throat each time I licked a hard nipple. I could feel the heat building in me too. As her orgasm built up she began rocking and moaning even harder and that set me off. I felt my cum shoot forcefully up into her soaking wet pussy and the feeling of it must have set her off also. She started cumming hard and I felt her pussy lips tighten and juices gush all over me. I was still shooting into her having ejaculated not once, but several times in quick succession.

Afterwards I'd laid back thinking, wondering if maybe the whole wetting herself thing had turned not just me on but her too. Maybe that had been why she'd described the incident in such graphic detail, to get me excited so that she could use me to alleviate her own horniness. Then I didn't know what to think, I was always suspicious of her being manipulative like that when it came to sex. Then I'd feel guilty as I thought maybe it was just me putting that on her.

Turns out I was right though. A few weeks later we were having sex, she was on top and just as she was starting to build up to her orgasm I felt hot piss flood all over me. It felt good they way it burned at the tip of my cock and ran all down my balls and thighs so I just went with it. It must have felt good to her too because her pace suddenly quickened to forceful bucking and she started screaming "fuck yeah!"

After she came, I'd bent her over and taken her from behind. She was soaking wet with piss and cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs. I'd pulled out and cum over her asshole as I often liked to do. Then I'd flopped on the bed spent and "fuck." It was soaked with her piss.

"What the fuck was that?" I'd said.

"Sorry I couldn't help it, I just got carried away," she'd replied. "Anyway you didn't seem to mind too much." A mischievous glint in her eye.

"Yeah well now the beds satched."

I remember a couple of weeks after that first incident we were at a bar. She was wearing a short skirt and a low cut top. As was her way, she'd started coming on to me hard, rubbing her hand against the front of my jeans and telling me what she'd like to do to my cock. I was never able to resist when she did this, even though I didn't want to get hard in a crowded bar surrounded by our friends. I managed to move her to a dark corner and we started kissing and fooling around. Two girls were sitting on a couch nearby but no one else was really able to see us and I didn't really mind two young hotties blatantly checking out the show. My jeans were unbuttoned now and Chloe had her hands down the front of my pants rubbing my cock. My hand was under her skirt now, lifting it up above her waist, and I was rubbing her pussy through her steaming panties. All of a sudden I felt a gush of hot liquid spurt into my hand and trickle over my fingertips. At the same time Chloe grinded hard against my hand with her soaking pussy. She then dragged me into the toilets and pushed me into a cubicle. She hitched up her skirt pulled down her now wet undies and leant up against the wall with her ass poking out. I ripped my cock out and fucked her ferociously from behind.

After that night she'd come clean about how much wetting herself turned her on. I went with it and from then on we incorporated it into our sex games. I even returned the favour a couple of times by pissing on her pussy while she lay on her back in the bathtub, rubbing her pussy under her undies while I pissed all over them and her.

Anyway, this was not long before I'd left her. It was a shame because the sex was just getting better and better while her crazy mood swings got worse and worse. I had been most reluctant to leave her as just a few weeks before she'd attacked me and I'd told her it was over, we'd had our first orgy. That's always going to be a pretty strong incentive to cling onto a relationship but even more so when the girls involved are cousins.

We were at her auntie's house for a barbecue. One of Chloe's sisters and two of her cousins were there – all gorgeous young things.

It was a hot day – 32 degrees, and Chloe and I were lounging back on banana lounges when her cousin Michelle, who was 23 with massive round boobs came bouncing out with a tray of Mohitos. She bounced around in her bikini either oblivious to, or unconcerned about the fact that her bikini bottoms had risen halfway up her ass allowing an unobstructed view of the well defined curve of the bottom of her ass cheeks. As she came skipping over to Chloe and I on our lounges, her boobs bouncing happily, she had three Mohitos left. She leant in real close so we wouldn't have to sit up much and we gratefully took our icy Mohitos from the tray. As she leant in towards me I couldn't take my eyes of her big boobs, looking full and round from this angle. She took the last one herself and put the tray back, then standing directly in front of me she stretched arching her back and ran the drink over her neck and the upper swell of her breasts. As I watched her I saw her nipples get hard through the fabric of her bikini top. As if in harmony I started to get hard too.

It was at this point that Michelle looked down at me, staring me straight in the eyes, her own eyes flashing, she then looked at the growing bulge in my bather shorts (which did little to conceal me) then back up at my eyes with a devilish grin "You like my drink?" she asked me, to which I mumbled an idiotic "yeah, thanks Michelle."

She then turned around and put her drink on the low table in front of us with an excessively deep and drawn out bend forward that revealed the crotch of her bikini to me and resulted in her ass being only a foot and a half away from me. She then skipped forward a few steps and jumped into the pool.

She swam straight over to Chloe's sister Tina and started splashing her in the face. Tina was a petite little blonde thing of about 22. She immediately responded in kind and soon the two were grabbing hold of each other trying to dunk each other. Here Tina had of course fallen straight into Michelle's trap for as Michelle dunked Tina and they both went down, her hand ripped back out of the water holding Tina's brown bikini top.

Tina jumped towards Michelle again to dunk her and her big wet boobs lifted up out of the water with a flourish. It took a few seconds before she realized there was now nothing covering her oversized round boobs. She let out a squeal and quickly covered her big boobs with her little hands. This was an exercise in futility but she did succeed in covering her nipples and areola at least. Michelle was already swimming away giggling, to the other side of the pool. As Michelle swung the bikini top over her head Tina called out for her to give it back.

"Come and get it," Michelle replied. Tina did her best to make her way across the pool to Michelle with her hands still cupping her large boobs. When she got there of course she was faced with a dilemma. In order to grab it back from Michelle's outstretched arm she would have to take her hands off her breasts thereby leaving them completely exposed again. She pleaded once again for it to be handed back to her civilly but when it quickly became apparent this was never going to happen she made her decision.

Tina lunged at Michelle wrapping her arms around her in a big hug. I saw her uncovered breasts push against Michelle's face as she climbed up her body toward the bikini in Michelle's outstretched hand. Michelle giggled as she was pushed lower in the water, her face pushed into her cousins' big boobs. Just when it looked like Tina was about to grab the little piece of material Michelle's hand flicked away and the bikini top flew across the pool landing in the water near Chloe's other cousin Mandy (18, wearing a little green two –piece).

Tina quickly turned and started running/ swimming toward the top trying to reach it before Mandy did. Her breasts were once again completely out and visible. Unfortunately for Tina and fortunately for me the ever mischievous Michelle had dived after Tina and grabbed her around her stomach from behind dragging her back. Tina thrashed to get free as Michelle pulled her backward in the water trying to dunk her cousin as her tits bounced heavily above her arms. At this point I noticed that Chloe who had been laughing beside me at this show had now noticed me laying there my mouth agape and my hard on straining furiously against my shorts. She shook her head at me disapprovingly but a cheeky grin still played across her luscious lips.

Michelle and Tina wrestled each other in the water until Tina screamed for Michelle to get off her. "You're such a bitch Michelle," she squealed as she swam towards the edge of the pool closest to me. Hurriedly, she lifted herself up out the pool, making no attempt to conceal her oversized naked breasts. Water ran down her round mounds and splashed off her hard nipples as she boosted herself out of the pool. She then ran dripping wet in just her little bikini bottoms (which had ridden half way up her ass from all the activity) into the house. "Come back," called Mandy, "you can have it back." But Tina was already gone inside.

Chloe beside me said "that was mean Michelle," though she still had a smirk on her face, "especially with John sitting here."

"I don't think he minded much, did you John?" Michelle smirked with a mischievous grin and a glance at the bulge in my shorts.

"No I don't think he did either," said Chloe, also grinning as she checked out my hard on – "dirty old man!"

J_Kegz
J_Kegz
2 Followers