Wet With Sweat (At the Gym)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Kegz
J_Kegz
2 Followers

Needless to say after all that I was extremely horny. Once the sun had started going down we had all gone inside to watch a movie. I was sitting on the couch with Chloe lying draped across me. Michelle was sitting in the armchair beside the couch and Mandy was lying on the floor in front of us. (Tina had left shortly after the incident where she'd been stripped by her cousin and forced to run virtually naked from the pool to the house in front of me. Her face had burned as she looked down and barked an angry goodbye at us).

Being as hot as it was, none of us had bothered getting dressed, except for Michelle who had made a big show of putting on a little white T-Shirt then removing her bikini top through the sleeve of her shirt. The thing was, Michelle hadn't bothered to dry herself so she had just became the only participant in a wet t-shirt comp I could only presume was being put on for my benefit, certainly her nipples seemed to be pointing through the wet fabric in my direction. So too, the way she sat, with one leg hooked up over the arm of her chair closest to us, resulted in the crack outlined by her sheer wet bikini bottoms also pointing in my direction. She swung her leg absentmindedly making the wet material of her bikini bottoms alternate between stretching taut over her mound and creasing into her crack.

As I watched, her nipples started getting harder against the wet fabric of her T-shirt – she may as well have been wearing nothing at all, it was so see-through.

In my already aroused state of mind this made me get hard again and like an idiot I was still wearing just my bather shorts. I was sitting up with Chloe draped across me and as soon as my cock grew to full strength it came to be pressing against the back of her bare thighs.

She felt it and looked over at me with a wicked grin, obviously thinking that my state was as a result of her damp naked body draped across me.

Chloe slyly reached down and began rubbing my balls. She still hadn't looked over in Michelle's direction and was therefore still oblivious of the real reason for my raging hard on. I was loathe for her to look over and discover I was hard from looking at her 23 year old cousin's pussy but I just couldn't stop looking at it. Now Chloe was going from rubbing my balls through my bather shorts to moving her hand over my shaft. This was sending me crazy. She wrapped her hand around it as best she could through my bathers and started rubbing up and down. This went on for a few more minutes. She was getting more into it – rougher – but she was still looking towards the TV so as to remain surreptitious. I was still staring out of the corners of my eyes at her little cousin's bikini clad pussy and almost gasped at the casual movement of Michelle's hand when she absentmindedly began rubbing an itch on her upper thigh.

Then I felt Chloe's hand creeping under the leg of one of my shorts. She grabbed hold of my cock and forcefully pulled it out of the leg of my shorts. Now it was out in the open for all to see.

I couldn't utter a word of complaint about having had my cock pulled out of my shorts with Chloe's cousins sitting just feet away from me or else they would have heard me and looked over. I couldn't even force Chloe's hand away and put it back in my shorts myself, as the sudden movement would also have drawn the girls' attention. Useless it would have been in any event. In my current state the little bather shorts did nothing to conceal me – I may as well have been naked.

These thoughts ran through my mind but really I couldn't think clearly at all. Chloe was properly stroking my cock now with long steady up and down movements of her hand (so much softer than my own). Michelle's leg was swinging up and down on the arm chair and I could clearly see her 23 year old pussy through the wet fabric of her bikini bottoms not to mention her big round boobs and hard little nipples through her wet and transparent white T-shirt. Even Mandy was driving me crazy, lying on her side in front of us in just her bikini the contours and crack of her ass so well defined. All this was making my head swim and I could feel a surge of cum building up.

I felt Chloe's hand relinquish my cock and felt simultaneous relief and frustration. I looked away from Michelle's pussy only to see Chloe wriggling down the couch and turning around to face me so that her head was positioned above my cock. She ran her tongue along my shaft before plunging it deep into her hot wet mouth.

This was ridiculous now. There was no way this could actually go undetected - it was only a matter of time before one of the girls saw the movement and looked over. Now I noticed Chloe's hand had made its way inside her bikini bottoms and her hand was making rolling movements in time with her mouths movement around my cock. I watched this display somewhat alarmed but feeling powerless to do anything about it.

I looked away from the sight of Chloe bobbing up and down on my cock, with her hand rubbing her pussy inside her bikini bottoms, back toward Michelle. I froze!

Michelle was staring straight at us, her eyes wide, no longer mischievous but rather doe –eyed and innocent. She still had her leg hooked over the arm of her chair so that her legs were spread open.

As we made eye contact her hand went down towards her pussy. The movement looked almost unconscious. She cupped her hand over her wet pussy mound and squeezed.

Chloe continued sucking up and down with my cock in her mouth, her own hand working away beneath her bikini bottoms. Oblivious and I think now completely unconcerned that her actions had caught the attention of her horny little cousin.

Michelle began moving her hand in circular motions over her bikini clad pussy, her eyes transfixed by her bikini clad cousin bobbing up and down on my big hard cock. As I watched she hooked a thumb under the band of one side of her bikini bottoms, pushing it aside to reveal her pussy, glistening wet now. She started rubbing two fingers in circular motions over her clit. Her nipples were hard as little pebbles now pressing through the wet fabric of her top. She continued rubbing her pussy in circular motions staring at Chloe's mouth sucking up and down on my huge cock. Then she slipped two fingers into her pussy and started sliding them in an out. She took no notice of me or at least no notice of my eyes staring at her pussy. She was completely transfixed by Chloe's mouth on my cock.

Then it happened! Michelle let out a deep involuntary moan. Chloe stuttered in her rhythm as I heard Mandy gasp "Oh my God!"

I looked and saw Mandy was rolling over toward us with a look of disbelief on her face. Chloe lifted her head and looked toward Michelle, taking her hand out of her bikini bottoms as she did so. Michelle was still sitting back in the big arm chair with the leg closest to me hooked up over the arm, her bikini bottoms were pushed to one side of her pussy and she was rubbing her clit in quick circular motions. Her head was rolled back now and her eyes were closed, she obviously was horny enough she didn't even need to watch us (this would explain her looks at my cock all day). She started moaning more and her pace quickened. She was clearly getting close to cumming. Her breath was heavy and catching in her throat. "Oh my God," Mandy said again "What are you guys doing while I'm lying here watching TV?... Michelle?"

" No - don't – please," gasped Michelle as she continued to rub her clit. "You horny little slut Michelle!" Chloe said in exhilarated astonishment. Then Michelle lifted her head and looked forward again and her eyes focused directly on my cock still rock hard and throbbing, standing up for all to see. "Please keep going," Mandy gasped as she stared unashamedly at my cock. "Jerk him off, right here, and let me watch," she pleaded as she continued masturbating, the ends of her fingers going up inside her pussy, juices pouring out over them and over the folds of her pussy lips and running down into the crack of her ass. "Please keep going."

Chloe laughed in disbelief at her cousin's desperation to see her jack me off then she sort of shrugged. "Alright you horny little slut,... you are a horny little slut Michelle, aren't you?... Say it!" "Yes." "Say It!"

"I'm a horny little slut," Michelle gasped.

Chloe's hand came down over my cock. She took a firm grip on it and begun rubbing up and down. I couldn't take my eyes of Michelle's fingers sluicing in and out of her pussy and she couldn't take her eyes off Chloe's hand rubbing up and down on my cock. Chloe rubbed it slowly now with long strokes pointed in Michelle's direction. I watched as Michelle worked furiously at her pussy with her two fingers. Juices literally streamed out, rolling into the crack of her ass. Her head kept rolling back but then she would drag it forward again so she could look at my cock as Chloe rubbed it in long slow strokes.

Now Chloe climbed down from the couch and kneeled in front of me, her hand never relinquishing my upright cock. Once she was positioned between my legs her head lowered down on my cock and she resumed sucking on my penis.

"Yeah suck his big hard cock," moaned Michelle as her pace quickened yet again.

As I looked up from the top of Chloe's head my eyes locked with those of little 18 year old Mandy. She was sitting on the floor facing us with her legs crossed, still wearing nothing but her bikini. As I looked at her she just stared back at me vacantly.

My attention was once more drawn back to Michelle who started moaning "oh God yeah. Oh God!"

As I watched her, her back arched and she grabbed hold of her pussy hard and screamed "Oh," as pussy juices poured out over her fingers.

Chloe's head lifted off my cock and she turned to look at her little cousin shuddering in the armchair, her legs spread wide and her bikini bottoms pushed to one side of her glistening wet pussy, juices running down the crack of her ass.

"Did you like watching me suck John's cock Michelle?"

"Hmm, yes," Michelle answered, her voice now little and quiet.

"And what about you Mandy, I notice you're very quiet all of a sudden?" she said as she turned around to look at Mandy still sitting there cross legged and open eyed.

"Ah...I don't mind," Mandy responded dumbly.

"Well I'd like to fuck my boyfriend. Would you girls like to see me fuck him?"

"Um... OK," Mandy squeeked. Michelle just lay there spent and sighing.

With that, Chloe stood up, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms and pulled them down.

A little gasp came from Mandy as she saw the wet bathers roll down over Chloe's voluptuous ass. As I was sitting down and Chloe was standing in front of me I could clearly see the little beads of moisture formed at the bottom of her puffy pussy lips. She had a light covering of hair at the top and sides of her pussy. I always loved Chloe's pussy because it was symmetrical, taut and supple. Without thinking I leaned forward and gave it a lick. I felt the lips part around my tongue so that it penetrated deeper into her slightly metallic tasting pussy.

"Hey," she laughed, squirming, "Naughty boy." She pushed me back against the back of the couch with one hand, put her knees on either side of my thighs and lowered herself down onto my lap. She reached down and grabbed my rock hard, massive cock and guided it against her pussy lips. Then she pushed down against me and after just a moment of resistance the head of my cock plunged deep into her hot, wet pussy. She let out a deep moan and started rhythmically gyrating on my cock. I lay back and enjoyed the beautiful sensation. She rocked back and forth like that for a few minutes both of us letting out little moans, then Chloe said "Come here Michelle and rub my tits, it's the least you can do after we helped you get off." I was a little startled at the sudden command. I'd almost forgotten that Chloe's two little cousins were sitting here in their bikinis watching us.

Michelle got up from her armchair and kneeled on the couch beside us, then she tentatively reached out and touched her cousin's breast through her bikini top.

Her hand was just inches from my nose and I caught a whiff of her pussy juices on her fingers. Michelle then pinched Chloe's nipple between her thumb and forefinger and Chloe squeaked and rocked a bit harder against me. Michelle took her hands off Chloe's breast and reached behind her to pull the string at the back. Chloe's bikini top fell off and her enormous boobs bounced free inches from my face.

Michelle then resumed rubbing her cousin's boobs and tweaking her nipples.

Chloe rocked against my cock harder and moaned more deeply.

Next Michelle lowered her head between Chloe and I and began sucking on her left boob and licking the nipple while her other hand continued attending to Chloe's right boob.

With my cock deep inside her and her little cousin sucking and rubbing her boobs Chloe's orgasm now came on fast. Suddenly she was bucking hard on my cock and screaming "Oh yes! Yes!" She bucked hard against me a few times and I felt her pussy juices gushing over my cock and into my lap.

Chloe leaned against me spent before clumsily lifting one knee, letting my cock slide out of her wet pussy, and sitting on her naked ass on the couch beside me. My cock was bobbing and throbbing. It had been hard most of the day and I still hadn't cum. I always did take a while. I could be on what felt like the brink of ejaculation for half an hour sometime.

That said I was extremely close right now and my cock was sticking straight up in the air, red, hard and furious at the sudden lack of stimulation.

Chloe realising this said, "Oh we better finish you off, huh baby?"

Chloe was sitting on the couch to the right of me and her cousin Michelle was on the couch to the left of me. Little 18 year-old Mandy was still sitting cross legged on the floor in front of us. Facing me, now with a fist bunched against her crotch.

Chloe reached down and took a firm grip on my cock and began pumping. As she did Michelle staring at it with eyes ablaze stuck her hand once again down her own bikini bottoms. I was going to cum really quickly and I started to moan loudly when all of a sudden a little voice squeaked "Wait!"

Chloe's hand stopped moving and my attention focused on Mandy who had spoken.

"Can...can I do it...? Can I have it in my... pussy?"

There were seconds of silence which filled the room at that. Then Chloe smiled and said, "well it's up to John I guess."

"Uh... sure," I responded dumbly, my voice catching in my throat.

"Well then, you better come over here Mandy," Chloe responded.

Mandy stood up and tentatively walked over to the three of us on the couch.

"I better get these off you I guess," and with that Chloe reached for Mandy's bikini bottoms and pulled them down.

Mandy gasped, "hey!" and brought her hands together in front of her naturally ungroomed pussy, shyly pressing her legs together and angling her knees inward as she did so.

"Well do you want to or not?" Chloe demanded "Because if you do they're going to have to come off."

Michelle, enjoying her sister's obvious nervousness at being stripped bare in front of me, grabbed suddenly for Mandy's top saying, "this will have to come off too," and ripped it away exposing Mandy's bare boobs.

Mandy's boobs were smaller than Chloe and Michelle's but her nipples were longer and harder. She stood there bashfully, stripped completely naked before me. Now she vainly attempted to cover her boobs with one hand while the other remained over her pussy. She visibly trembled with nervousness before me.

"Come on then, climb down on John's cock if you want it so bad." Chloe chided mockingly.

I expected her to back out now that the moment had come – she looked terrified, but what she said next shocked us all.

"Wait... can.... um.... can he do me from behind?"

Chloe turned to me and we exchanged looks of surprised amusement.

"I'm sure he won't mind that," Chloe responded with a smirk.

"Come on then John, you get up and Mandy, you lean against the couch... yeah like that bend over nice and low."

Chloe arranged Mandy so that she was leaning forward supporting herself with her arms outstretched and her hands on the back of the couch.

I stood up straight, my cock sticking out proudly, with little 18 year old Mandy's curvy ass presented in front of me.

I lined myself up behind Mandy then Chloe reached out and took a hold of my cock and guided it to Mandy's pussy lips.

As I pushed against them I could feel they were wet but they were also extremely tight. I plunged my cock deep into Mandy's hot wet pussy and she let out a loud gasp. I pulled out then pushed in again once slowly and she gasped again then I settled into a steady rhythm.

This was obviously extremely intense for little Mandy. She moaned and gasped loudly as my cock went in and out of her tight wet little pussy.

Now Chloe took it upon herself to rub Mandy's boobs, just as Michelle had done for her a few minutes earlier.

Chloe expertly and a little roughly kneaded Mandy's breast and tweaked her nipples. Mandy was just about screaming now and was starting to push her round ass back against me on my inward thrusts.

Michelle for her part, once again had her hand in her bikini bottoms and was furiously rubbing her pussy.

I could feel Mandy's fingers intermittently touching the shaft of my cock and I realized that as I was fucking her from behind, she was rubbing her own clit.

Mandy was screaming now and I could tell that she was close to cumming. I was close too. The surge of cum was about to erupt from my cock into little Mandy. Even Michelle was about to cum again by the sound of things.

I pounded hard now into Mandy and she cried out in pleasure and pain. I felt my cock explode in heat and pounded it back into her, pushing myself against her round wet ass as hard as I could to make my cock penetrate as deep as it would go. Mandy pushed back against me and bucked and gyrated against my cock screaming as she did. As this was occurring Michelle still kneeling on the couch a foot away from us also began gasping "Oh yes... I'm cumming... I'm cumming."

Loads and loads of cum squirted out of my cock into Mandy's pussy. She pushed and bucked against my spasming cock screaming and I felt her pussy juices sluice around my cock.

We were all moaning and panting. I slowly pulled my cock out of Mandy's pussy and Chloe kneeled down and hungrily sucked it clean of my cum and her little cousin's pussy juices. We were all satisfied and spent and we lay down naked on the couch together and resumed watching our film. The other two probably felt a little uncomfortable and they soon announced that they were going up to bed.

That was the only time I'd got to have an orgy with Chloe and her cousins. A few weeks later I'd had to break up with Chloe for the sake of my own sanity.

I'd slept with a few chicks in the 2 months since we'd broken up but it didn't come close to satisfying my need for daily action, and it was just ordinary sex, with nothing particularly kinky involved. Anyway the gym would help me let out some pent up sexual frustration, I thought.

Part II

I pulled into the car park and walked up toward the gym. As I was walking in, three girls were coming out. They were all wearing leotards that clung tightly to their fit bodies and they were sweaty from an intense work out. I realized at that moment, that a visit to the gym wasn't going to help ease my sexual frustration at all. On the contrary, all these fit young women in tight gym outfits could only serve to exacerbate it. I was way too horny for this. I realised I should have taken care of myself before I came.

Nonetheless, I went in and shared greetings with the girl at the counter.

J_Kegz
J_Kegz
2 Followers