Wet With Sweat (At the Gym)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Kegz
J_Kegz
2 Followers

"Hey hun," she purred at me. Damn, this girl was sexy, her name was Diana and she had one of the best asses I'd ever seen. Shame she was sitting behind the reception desk right now. She was about 32 years old I'd estimate, with dark wavy Italian hair. I knew Diana from having been coming to this gym for the past couple of years. As we made idle chit-chat imbued with some playful flirting, a stunning blonde in tiny gym shorts and a boob tube came walking out from the gym and entered the area behind the reception desk.

Noticing my eyes shift to this thin beauty in a skin tight outfit, Diana asked, "Do you two know each other...? John this is Nina, Nina, John. Nina just started here a few weeks ago, John's one of our faithful regulars."

"Nice to meet you," Nina purred with a smile and a somewhat inappropriately intense look. "You too," I responded.

Nina continued her course, bending over now to get something from the shelves under the counter.

Her body was really fucking tight – like a dancers.

"Well I'm going to get into it," I said, tearing my eyes away from Nina's fantastic body.

"OK, have a good sesh hun," Diana said. "I'll probably see you out there in a little while."

The staff here usually hit the gym floor at the end of the night when most of the customers had left and it was late now, with only an hour or so before the gym was due to close. "Cool," I responded with a smile.

I walked to the change room to stow my gear, then I hit the gym floor.

I started on the treadmill which was one of a group that faced a window looking out onto the aerobics studio. I ran for about 20 minutes, all the time watching the girls do aerobics through the window in front of me.

There were about 30 girls in the class, of ages ranging from 17 to about 30. Most of them were very fit, wearing tight leotards and other gym apparel.

As I watched, the girls jumped; 30 sets of boobs bounced up and down. They did steps and kicks that made their tights and shorts strain against the wide range of asses now before me.

I watched in awe as the entire class, lead by their instructor went down into a yoga position which I believe is called down dog. Their hands and feet on the floor they moved their pelvis' up and down, holding on the up so that thirty asses covered only by sheer gym wear material were poking up in the air in my direction.

I looked closely at all these asses poking up at me. Tight material clinging up between cracks and thighs made my cock instantly rock hard. I was almost drooling as I stared at not just a few but 30 girls with their asses poking up in the air, the mounds of their pussies visible between their ass cracks and in a handful of cases, camel toes clearly visible as if they weren't wearing anything at all under the skin tight material, getting damp from their heated cracks.

My cock was rock hard as I tried to run and not be so completely blatant perving on this scene before me, but these asses kept going up and down in front of me. When the girls would reverse the position and lower their pelvis' to the floor with their shoulders pushed up, the material of their leotards would wedge tightly into their ass cracks...I realized I had to get away from this window before my perving and consequent hard on became noticed by the entire gym.

I moved over to the exercise bikes and managed to focus my attention on the TV, keeping my mind on my exercise rather than sex for a while. Next I moved into the weights area and benched some weights for a while. Thankfully, the handful of people that were in here were almost all male, so no distractions.

I moved over to the hoist on which I sat facing outwards pulling the bar down behind my shoulders. Facing the hoist was a row machine.

As it was getting near closing time, the gym had emptied out quite a bit. As expected, I saw Diana walk in, in her tight leotard, and make her way over to the mats and gym balls. I watched her ass intently as she walked across the gym floor. It was big and round and she knew it, swinging it proudly as she made her way across the room, in her tight gym shorts. It bought a smile to my face, but what happened next took my breath away.

Nina walked into the room and came straight towards me. For a moment I thought she was coming to talk to me but instead she walked to the rowing machine, which was directly in front of the hoist I was sitting on. Her gym shorts were so tight and small, and her nipples were clearly visible through the material of her top. As she sat down on the rowing machine I attempted to greet her with a smile but she didn't even respond - she just stared straight through me as if she hadn't seen me.

She sat down and put her feet into the pedals, still not acknowledging me despite directly facing me at about two meters distance. Nina then reached forward to grab a hold of the handle to the cord. In order to do so, she spread her knees wide and reached between them. I gasped at the sight. Her tiny shorts pulled tight against her crotch and the bands at the legs rode up right to the very tops of her inner thighs, so that now it was like she was wearing nothing more than bikini bottoms. If that wasn't mind blowing enough in my highly aroused state, the next movement was even more to handle. As she pushed her feet out, straightening her legs and pulling the cord toward her chest, the material of her tiny gym shorts went from being pulled taut across her pussy to being trapped deep in her pussy crack.

She held the position for just a few seconds, before letting her knees bend up and out again, making the material pull tight over her pussy and ride a little higher up her thighs.

She still hadn't acknowledged me sitting straight in front of her and her gaze seemed to stare straight through me. I tried to regain my composure as her thighs opened and closed before me, stretching the tiny piece of material over her pussy.

My cock was rock hard now and standing straight up in the air, turning my shorts, which now felt very small and revealing, into a mini tent. Still her expression remained the same, her gleaming eyes staring through me despite the obviously revealing position we were both now in. I wanted to get up but I knew I couldn't. Nina, Diana, and the few other remaining people in the gym, would all see my massive hard on. I'd be thrown out of the gym in disgrace! So I continued sitting their mesmerized by Nina's pussy, opening and closing before me. As I watched, I noticed her nipples looked harder now. They were pointing out, dark and hard against the material of her gym top.

Her pink gym shorts would wedge deep between her pussy lips now, each time she straightened her legs, and I suddenly realized that a dark patch had begun to form over the material that was getting wedged inside her pussy. Each time she bent her knees and spread her thighs and her gym shorts spread taut I could see the damp circular wet patch on her crotch. And as I watched her legs open and close I could see the wet patch getting bigger and bigger. She must have been aware of what was happening I realized, and enjoying it. Though her expression didn't change I suspected I saw a definite glint in those eyes staring through me.

My arms were burning and painful now as I continued to periodically pull down the hoist, under the pretence that I was still here exercising and not just stuck here because I couldn't stand up due to my raging hard on. I suspected I could feel my own wet patch forming on my shorts where the head of my cock pressed furiously against them.

Finally, Nina leant forward, making the material spread tight against her pussy, the lips clearly outlined and a circular damp patch forming around the slit and continuing who knows how far underneath, then she released the cord. She sat back once more, this time without the pull cord in her hand and the material over her shorts wedged into her pussy making a camel toe again. For the first time, her gaze registered my presence, her eyes focused on my face and the faintest traces of a smile played across her lips. Then her gaze lowered slowly down my body and focused on my massive erection straining against my little shorts. Her tongue flashed across her lips and my faced burn.

With that she stood up and turned her back to me. She bent over to pick up her water bottle and towel, keeping her legs straight so that her ass was presented in full to me. Her shorts had ridden up her ass and were wedged up so that they just barely covered the outside of her pussy lips. They were soaked too. She stayed bent over just a little too long. When she stood back up straight her arms went behind her back and her hands went to her bum. She hooked her fingers under the leg bands of her shorts and pulled them out of the crack of her pussy and ass. Then she spun around without another look at me and walked across the room toward Diana.

I watched her walk over to Diana, who was sitting on a bench lifting small dumbbells. She stopped and said something to Nina, Nina responded and then they both looked in my direction and Diana gave a little laugh. I snapped my head back around to where Nina had been sitting me and struggled to pull the hoist down again.

Next thing I knew Diana was walking up next to me.

"You're keen tonight," she said with a playful smile.

"Huh." I responded guiltily.

"Your really hitting it, we're closing pretty soon."

"Oh," I responded relieved, "Yeah, I better pack it in pretty quick eh."

"No worries, we'll be here another twenty or so, but if you want to have a shower you better get to it hun." Diana responded.

"Cool, cheers." I said, and Diana made her way back over to Nina who was lying on her back on a yoga ball, doing some sort of stretching exercise.

My erection had subsided somewhat, thankfully, but as I watched Diana walk back across the room, her big round ass rolling in her shorts, I felt it firm up again slightly.

'Better get going while the goings good,' I thought.

I stood up, being careful to keep my hands surreptitiously over my cock, which was still pretty big in my little gym shorts. I made my way across the room to the men's change room, being careful not to look in the direction of Nina and Diana who were now the only people left in the gym.

I went into the change room and found it empty. Retrieving my things from my locker, I noted that it was just before 9pm – closing time. Recalling what Diana said about being here another 20 minutes I decided I could use a shower – a cold one - so I whipped off my shoes, shorts and singlet and stepped under the spray.

The water felt good and I closed my eyes. Visions of Nina's wet gym shorts riding up her pussy and ass, kept playing in my mind. Then I'd recall all of those asses in the aerobics class, sticking up in the air. I started to imagine pulling down the shorts on each one of those girls, so that their bare asses would be sticking up in the air, and taking my hard cock and fucking them one by one. I reached down and grabbed my hard cock and started stroking. Now I imagined Nina lying down licking and sucking my balls while I fucked all of those girls. I stroked my cock and could feel a build up.

"What do you think your doing?" I froze!

I turned around still completely naked, with my hard cock in my hand, to see Diana and Nina standing there with their hands on their hips.

"That's against gym policy, you naughty boy!" Diana said in a sultry tone. "What do you think we should do to him Nina?"

Nina remained silent and expressionless, staring straight into my eyes. She walked towards me unflinchingly and without a word, knelt down before me. She grabbed my hard cock and put her mouth around it and began sucking. I moaned as her mouth moved back and forward over my cock – she was going as deep as she could and every now and again she'd gag a little bit as my cock went all the way to the back of her throat, then she'd pull all the way back till my cock came out of her mouth and strings of saliva joined her mouth to my glistening wet cock.

In front of me Diana had started to remove her clothes. She'd taken her runners off and now she was peeling her gym shorts off over her big round ass. She stood there before me for a few seconds wearing just her top and nothing on below. She was unshaven which surprised me a little but she wasn't very hairy - just a bit of dark hair above her well defined pussy lips. Next she whipped off her top then her sports bra.

Completely naked now, she walked over and stood close to me. Getting under the shower spray, she put her head back letting her hair get completely wet, then she put her hands on my shoulders and rubbed them over my upper back tenderly. Her gaze was focused however, on Nina's mouth moving back and forth over my cock. I moaned in agonized ecstasy.

Diana reached down and began rubbing her pussy and moaning, her other hand still moving over my upper back. This continued for a couple of minutes then Nina stopped sucking on my cock. She was still in her gym shorts and boob tube, but was getting sprayed by the water so that the material had become almost transparent and clung to her like a second skin. She stood up and, moving the straps of the top over her shoulders, she pulled the top down revealing her gorgeous breasts.

Next she reached down and peeled the tiny wet shorts from her crotch. They clung to her as she pulled them away and down her pale thighs.

Her skin was pale and entirely unblemished. Her pussy was shaven so she looked like porcelain perfection. She pushed me back a few steps roughly so that she could be in the spray of the shower then she kneeled down, then lay on her back before me, with her knees up and her pussy open and positioned so it was directly in line with the jet of water coming from the shower.

"Eat my fucking pussy," she ordered.

"Ok," I responded dumbly and she answered harshly, "not you, Diana. Eat my pussy Di, like a good little slut." Diana moaned in response and kneeled down.

Diana positioned her head so that it was directly over Nina's pussy, then put her face between Nina's thighs and began licking and slurping. I stared down in awe at the beautiful sight of Nina laying before me naked on her back pulling on the nipple of one of her perfect breasts, while gorgeous Diana licked and slurped with her head between Nina's thighs, naked with her big round ass sticking up in the air.

Next Diana lifted her head and said, "fuck me John. Fuck me hard," then stuck her head back deep between Nina's thighs.

Ever obliging, I kneeled down behind Diana's big round ass. I placed a hand on either side of her ass and pushed my hard cock against her pussy, then I pushed in and Diana moaned deeply. Nina was panting quickly and really pulling hard on her nipple now.

I slammed my hard cock in between Diana's wet pussy lips, as she licked and slurped between Nina's thighs. I slowly drew my cock out, then slammed it hard and fast back in and each time I did, Diana would let out a sob muffled by Nina's wet pussy.

Nina was panting in quick, short, sharp breaths and after a few minutes of my fucking Diana, she began panting "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh god, don't!" Nina let out a loud moan and grabbing Diana's head, pushed it hard against her pussy and thrusting her hips up in the same motion.

Seeing this was too much for me. "Oh fuck!" I moaned. Diana wriggled away from me and my cock came out of her pussy. She rolled over and sat facing me beside Nina, who was still laying on her back, with her knees up and her legs spread, puffing and panting.

"Cum all over me Johnny," Diana moaned, her fingers furiously rubbing at her clit.

I took my cock in my hand and gave it a few more strokes, then I erupted.

Streams of cum shot from my cock and over Diana's face and her tits, then I pointed it at Nina and it shot all over her belly and open red pussy, running down into the crack of her ass. I couldn't believe how much cum shot in jets all over the naked hotties, laying there with their legs spread before me.

The last jet shot all over Diana's face, just as she began bucking against her fingers, plunging in and out of her pussy and screaming "oh fuck, yes!" She kept spasming and bucking her pussy against her fingers. With her other hand she reached up and rubbed my cum, which was all over her face, into her mouth, then sucked on her fingers.

Spent and with sore knees, I sat back on my ass while the shower sprayed down on me. Diana lay back panting and Nina rolled onto her side and began kissing Diana tenderly on the mouth.

We laid there like that for a few minutes, panting in euphoric bliss, while the water from the shower rained down over us.

Diana was the first to get up. She crawled over to me on her hands and knees and kissed me on the mouth, then said "time to go baby, its way past closing time."

"Ok sweets," I replied and stood up.

I went and grabbed a towel then began quickly drying off.

Diana grabbed another towel and also started drying herself off, though more slowly and thoroughly, taking care to pat down her glorious ass cheeks and her thighs with one foot up on the bench. Nina had stood up and was enjoying the shower, letting the water sluice down all over her perfect body.

"So we'll see you again soon I hope," Diana said to me.

"Well, I've got to keep fit," I responded playfully, as I pulled on my shorts and singlet.

Sitting down to put on my sneakers, I watched appreciatively as one naked beauty toweled off in front of me and another stood with her back to me, water pouring down her body.

"Thanks girls," I said sincerely, picking up my stuff and heading for the door, "hopefully we can work out together again sometime."

"Maybe... if you're lucky," Diana grinned cheekily as she pulled her panties up over her big ass.

I walked out across the gym, which was now dark with the main lights all turned off and I hit the button which opens the doors, outside opening hours. Getting in my car I was grinning from head to toe, thinking about the best work out of my life.

Sly 'n' the Family Stone were playing on the radio. I turned it up loud and gunned the engine, out of the car park and into the empty city streets at speed.

J_Kegz
J_Kegz
2 Followers