Wetworx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dat's me mon," I joked, "Ya are me next kill deary".

And with that I hung up the phone and headed for the dance floor.

I only had till Monday to become number one and that was three days from now. However ... tonight was not the night to kill, it was the night to dance and perhaps get lucky.

***

The beat was terrific, the crowd was fantastic and my earlier success with the Amy and Lizzie was my ticket into their little group. Katherine was a little distracted at first but soon found her moves again. Her body was awesome and her green eyes were sharp and intelligent. She and I got closer and closer until at last we were dancing with each other.

Neither of us felt the need to talk. We couldn't talk seeing as the music was too loud but our message to each other was clear enough to everyone in the club.

Amy and Lizzie left the dance floor at one point to go to the bathroom but Katherine had no intention of leaving my side. Whether she suspected that I was Rastafarian or that she was just as attracted to me as I was to her ... I really didn't care to know.

She smelled wonderful and her hair was so beautiful. Shining like satin in the lights of the club.

She rode against me with her butt in my groin and I knew she could feel my erection. I really didn't care. I wanted her to feel how excited she made me. She turned around and I knew from the look on her face that she had felt it.

Her slender arms slid around my neck and all of a sudden she kissed me. She was a very very good kisser. She also had a stud in her tongue. Pleasantly if completely surprised I kissed back and we found ourselves in the midst of a crowded club playing a serious game of tonsil hockey for at least six songs.

After which my cock was seriously in need of some freeing. Her strong yet elegant hand brushed over my cock and squeezed slightly.

Her glittering eyes locked with mine and I had the feeling that she might unzip me right there and then. But she restrained herself, grabbed my hand and led me off the dance floor. I caught sight of the foursome I'd arrived with and they were looking at me as if I'd grown antlers. Completely stunned, their eyes followed me until Katherine led me out of the club.

The warm summer air hit our faces and for a moment we remained silent.

"Wanna go to my place?" she asked, indicating the direction.

"Absolutely," I said perhaps a little too eagerly because she smiled knowingly.

"TAXI!!" she yelled, followed by an almighty whistle that could've stopped a train.

I had a strange feeling just then. Either she already knew my name and I was going to be out of the game after tonight or she didn't care to know and just wanted a completely anonymous one-night stand. Either way I found that it turned me on as she climbed on top of me the second the taxi had left the curb.

"I want you," she whispered in my ear.

As if this was news to me I looked her in the eyes and whispered back.

"What do you want to do with me?".

"I want you to fuck me hard all night long," she whispered as she nibbled on my earlobe. The stud in her tongue tickled slightly.

I grinned.

"Be careful what you wish for," I said in my normal voice.

Her hand found my fly and her fingers were at my cock in seconds. Her fingers were rather cold but got warm pretty quickly. She yanked out my cock and started stroking it.

This was all very exciting and I couldn't help but notice that the cabby, a tall familiar looking black man with a kind bearded face and glittering eyes, was taking the long way to her apartment. I knew the quickest route there and I knew that the cabby was watching what we were doing in the back.

I'd never known a cabby to be this silent.

Katherine slid off my lap and lowered her head to my groin. Her hot breath caressing it before she continued to pump it with her fist. Her tongue extended a little and quick as a flash she licked the head before acting as if nothing had happened.

Slightly light-headed from the beer I'd had I was fascinated and immensely turned on by the young woman. Just as she lowered her head to my cock and brushed her lips over it, the cabby pulled to the curb and announced that we'd arrived.

Bugger!

Her apartment building was one of the nicest in the city and I could immediately see that it was owned by either a classy woman or a gay man. It was a fourteen storey pale pink building in perfect condition. Every single window had a flower box on it filled with sweet smelling flowers. The doorman was a happy smiling individual dressed in a clean red uniform with gold buttons and tassels on his shoulders. If not for the smile and the missing bearskin hat he could've been a guard at Buckingham Palace.

"Good evening Miss Webster, back already? I wasn't expecting you for another four hours at least," the doorman said, as he held open the door.

"I was lucky on the first catch George," Katherine said, indicating me.

George the doorman nodded knowingly and winked at me.

"You're in for a long night boyo," he said quietly to me as Katherine walked in.

"I know, she told me," I said grinning.

The second the elevator door closed behind us she was all over me again. She forced me into the wall and unbuckled my trousers. After looking at me once she slid them down and my, by now rock hard, cock slapped into her chin.

"Hello again to you too," she purred at my cock before licking the head and enveloping it with her mouth.

At once she started pumping me into her mouth as if her very survival depended upon it. I became severely light-headed and gravity started liking my legs more and more. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the small compartment and I had to wonder how long we would remain undetected. Or how long this elevator took to reach the tenth floor.

Are we stuck or something?

That's when I remembered that neither of us had actually pressed a button. We were still on the ground floor.

"What floor would you like?" I asked, panting as she increased her suction and actually began to slide my cock into her throat.

With a wet popping noise and a gasp my cock exited her mouth.

"Tenth," she gurgled before sucking my cock back into her mouth.

I pressed the 10 and at once we began to move.

Thirty blissful seconds later the door opened to the fifth floor and a blind woman and her dog stepped in.

"Good evening," she said, and I had to wonder if she was actually blind seeing as she knew it was evening.

"Good evening," I gasped as Katherine continued to suck my cock with alarming veracity, "What floor?"

"Ground floor please," she said politely.

Her dog was watching Katherine with fascination. I pressed the ground floor button and the doors closed again. Another thirty seconds later the door opened up again and I saw a large golden number 10 on the wall in front of us.

"Ground floor?" the blind woman asked.

"No the tenth, ground floor is the next one. Have a good evening," I said as I picked Katherine up off the floor and exited the elevator. As I looked back I saw the blind woman sniff the air and smile.

"This way," Katherine said. She grabbed my cock and led me down the hall.

***

The walk to her apartment was unconventional to the point of uncomfortable in several different ways. First off we had to walk by a group of giggling old ladies that had apparently just visited Katherine's neighbor. They greeted Katherine by name and were highly interested in what she was holding in her hand. Secondly the walk and the grip left my cock harder than ever and thirdly she couldn't find her key so we had to search every bit of clothing she had on. By the time we'd finally found her keys which had somehow ended up in my coat pocket we were practically naked.

"Get in," she said, her tone of voice left no room for debate. Not that I was going to of course. The moment the door was closed she ripped off the rest of my clothes and forced me against the door.

Her hands were all over me and I found it difficult to think much of anything except that she seemed to either never have sex or she was an addict. Seeing her line of work I guessed the former.

When she kissed me I felt an electric shock go through my system. God the girl was hungry and damn she was a good kisser.

She didn't seem to want to be touched though. Every time my hands strayed near her tits, ass or pussy I was slammed against the door again.

The fourth time this happened I spoke up.

"Not one for personal pleasure are you?"

She looked up with a slight crease between her brows and grabbed my cock.

"Oh we'll get to my personal pleasure later! First I want to hear you squeal like a piglet," she grinned and let her lips caress my cock. My eyes closed when I felt her hot little mouth envelope my cock again. Her tongue twirling little circles, her hand pumping me and her mouth sucking like a mad woman. The slurping sounds were back. The noise made me want to giggle and cum at the same time. She sounded like a Hoover on a river bank but she was too damned good at it to make me say something, let alone stop her. Her right hand continued to pump my cock and her left started massaging my balls with elegant, well practiced movements.

Slurp slurp gloop slurp gloop.

The sounds filled my head seeing as there was no room for thought anymore.

"Ohhh god Katherine! If you keep this up the hallway'll become a serious mess," I panted, trying to keep from cumming.

With a wet pop my cock left her mouth. A frown had appeared on her face.

"How did you know my name?" she asked sounding suspicious.

"That's what your two blonde friends called you at the club," I invented wildly. Still don't know why I did that though.

"Amy and Liz?" she asked now smiling a little.

"I think so," I said, pretending I didn't remember their names.

"They always call me Kitty ... and you would be ... ," she paused, cocked her head to the side a bit, then smiled, "Rastafarian?"

"Never much liked that name. Call me Gary," I said, fully aware that she had the advantage and all the clothes.

"Call me Angel," she grinned looking me over again, then added, "Come here to do me in?"

"We'll skip the 'in'. And seeing as I'm completely defenseless here you might want to take an opportunity," I said shrugging. I hoped she wouldn't take that as an invite to kill me but I couldn't blame her if she did.

"You're not my target," she said, sounding slightly disappointed.

"Bucketeer?" I asked.

"Yep," she said simply and held out a hand for me to help her up, then she added, "Let's go to my bedroom. It's better for my knees".

***

The bedroom was not what I had expected from a former catholic school girl, English Lit major and insurance agent. I had expected something more neat and tidy, with pink and some stuffed animals and perhaps a crucifix on the wall above the bed.

This place was a mess, there were clothes everywhere. Unwashed and already worn clothes by the looks of them. It looked like she'd blown up a homeless person.

A desk in the corner looked as if someone had been using it for a storage place for books. The dresser was open and more clothes were in there ... albeit folded and clean.

My eyes traveled around the room and fell at last on the bed. My eyes became as big as saucers. That bed ... it was huge. A massive cherry wood king-sized four-poster hung with some sort of veily material. In the dim light of the room, the breeze from the open window playing with the veily material, it looked like something right out of a rather funky ghost story. I quite liked it.

Angel pulled me into the room and at once she pushed me down onto the four-poster. She then climbed on as well and kissed me again. Her left hand caressing my face and the other slowly caressing my still rock hard cock.

"How do you want it?" she purred looking me straight in the eye.

Strange question so I decided to play dumb.

"Preferably with you," I said grinning a little.

She smiled but I knew of course that that was not the answer she'd been waiting for. She slapped my abdomen.

"Smartass! I meant would you like it hard, slow, fast, deep throat, lots of saliva, what?" she said now sounding much more businesslike than I would've preferred.

"How about all of the above or just continue to do what you started in the cab, elevator and hallway," I said keeping my face perfectly in check.

She nodded smiling crookedly, approving my choice.

She then lowered her head to my cock again and gently licked the head. Her studded tongue was again immediately apparent. The cold iron peg against my cock was stimulating to say the least. Her tongue flickered over my cock head for a few moments and then her hot wet mouth enveloped it again. Oh god she was so good. I could absolutely tell that she'd had a lot of practice because no one could be this good naturally. One of her hands massaged my balls while the other was firmly enclosed around the bottom of my cock. Her head was bobbing up and down in rapid succession. My god this girl could suck-start a leaf blower!

But as my hand strayed towards her tits I was again rebuffed. She was not going to let me touch her until she sucked the life out of me. Weirdly exciting girl.

My light-headedness was back with a vengeance. My head started spinning and my breath seemed to have trouble with itself. Oxygen was no longer reaching my brain in the right quantities. It seemed to be either getting a whole hell of a lot or tiny little amounts. Judging from the way my head was buzzing with strange half formed and sexual imagery I would hazard a guess and say the former.

Angel continued her bobbing up and down and I had to figure how on earth she kept me from cumming. I'd never lasted this long with blowjob before ... at least not a fucking great one like this.

She picked up the pace and started to pump my cock into her throat again. She squeezed my balls as if they had done her great personal wrong and I felt my orgasm build at once.

"Fuck in HELL!!" I exclaimed as the immensity of my orgasm became apparent. It felt like the pressures behind Hoover Dam. The water side.

She pulled her mouth from my cock just as I was about to shoot for the moon.

I must've shown my disappointment.

"Oooh poor baby forgot he promised me an all-nighter," she said in a mock baby voice as she slapped my abdomen again with her open hand. Hard.

"Who are you? Mistress Pain?" I asked with a grin.

"Only if you want me to be, Gary"

Not really.

"Am I going to have to tie you up to touch you?" I said with a wicked smile.

Her eyes widened slightly but she pulled herself together fairly quickly.

"If you want".

She was more of a Devil than Angel.

"Okay"

The bewildered look was back. She hadn't expected that one. I tried very hard not to smile but failed immensely.

"You were joking right?" I asked.

"Yes but now that I think about it ... It would be kinda fun," she said with a far off smile, blushing a little.

I grinned.

As far as this girl went nothing tracked with the person who worked in an insurance firm behind a non-cluttered desk and spent most of her evenings online. Then again it did track with the girl known to me as Angel. The Wetworx assassin.

From a cluttered drawer next to the huge bed she extracted a blue box and sat back on the bed. With a glance at me she opened the box and extracted a pair of white silk shawls.

Angel let out a soft cry as I grabbed her, lifted her up and over, and lay her on the bed beside me. I pulled her to me and kissed her, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth while my hand cupped her breast, tweaking her nipple with my fingers. I picked up the two scarves and gently tied her hands with a loose knot.

"Tighter" she said, again with that tone of command that I found a bit disconcerting. I tightened the knots and asked her to wiggle her fingers. She did and they didn't change color in any way. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips and then ran my tongue down to her ears, neck and licked and kissed my way downwards. I ran my fingers of both hands along the side of her ribcage with teasing lightness. Angel tried to pull back but then felt my tongue on her nipples and gasped.

"Oh wow!" I heard her gasp as I flickered my tongue over her erect nipples.

I still couldn't figure out why she was reluctant for my touch but then she moaned so satisfyingly that I just smiled and continued with what I was doing.
I silently slipped my hand between her thighs and teasingly ran my way up and down. If this was going to be an all-nighter then she had better be prepared to take it as well as dish it out. I grinned, my tongue continuing to twirl around her nipples. Every now and then I would suck one of them into my mouth and Angel would let out a purring noise. After a while I began to think that perhaps her genome had a little more cat in it than regular people. It wasn't irritating or anything. It was just a funny noise.

"Make me cum," she whispered almost inaudibly.

I glanced at her and decided not to do so.

Not yet anyway.

I would go anywhere but her pussy and nowhere for too long seeing as most women astounded me with focusing their attention on one particular area of their bodies enabling them to cum just by touching a spot just above the knee pit.

I kissed her just above her pussy and then went up again trailing my tongue as I did so.

Cupping her pussy in the palm of my hand I felt the heat radiating from her.

Boy, this girl isn't kidding.

I let my hand rest there and carefully lightly ran my fingers over her outer labia. She shuddered and her eyes were closed but I knew that she was not there quite yet. She was curling her feelings. I had to hold back my giggle and ran my fingers teasingly up her thigh again. Her eyes snapped open.

"Make me cum now!" she growled.

I think I actually giggled just then. The furious look in her eyes was enough to tell me that if I didn't do it she would and I could leave. So I did what I was told. I quite liked that fact.

I gently opened up her pussy and inserted my index finger as far as it would go with the palm of my hand firmly on top of her clit. She let out a whimper. I inserted another finger after having pulled out my index and inserted them both ... again as far as they would go. She shuddered and whimpered again.

Then with my palm still firmly in place I started to rotate slightly and then started to finger her like crazy. She yelped and grabbed the scarves as her eyes popped open and her head snapped back.

"Ooooohohohhoohhhh MY GOD!!! Yes ... yesss!!! Oooooh FUCK yes!" she screamed, loud enough for the doorman ten floors below to hear it. It certainly made my ears ring for a while. She wasn't there yet but well underway. I continued my 'vibrating dildo' routine and then pulled my palm away and rotated my hand and I licked her clit for the first time. An involuntary spasm went through her body and her legs started to tremble. I looked up from between her legs as I sucked on her little love button and saw that her eyes were riveted to mine, unable to look away. I stuck out my tongue and thrust it into her pussy as far as it would go and then held it there and started curling and uncurling my tongue.

"Ohhh you bastard!" she gasped, an immense smile on her face, "Oooh fuck! You bastard!!"

I could live with that title if it was pronounced like she did just then.

I sucked her clit hard into my mouth and pushed in another finger. She shuddered and moaned but I hadn't even started yet. She was in for a long night after all.

I flickered my tongue over her little button and upped the speed of my fingers. Her legs began to tremble and her breath was coming out in frenzied gasps. I sucked her clit hard into my mouth again as I ran tiny little circles around her clit. I felt her starting to hump my mouth trying to get my entire face into her pussy. I upped the tempo of my fingers some more and continued to suck her pussy.