Wetworx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the vulgarities really started to fly out of her mouth. Bastard was the politest of them all.

Her legs suddenly clamped themselves around my head and she arched her back like the neck of a swan can do. Violent tremors racked through her lithe little body and she spasmed and cursed me into oblivion. A lot of her cum flooded into my mouth and I lapped it all up as quick as I could before the next wave hit. She wasn't gushing or anything but the flood gates had indeed been breached.

"Oh you fucking fuck! Shit! Jesus! Ohhh fuck," she gasped as the last of her tremors subsided.

"Now Angel ... you have got a demon inside you and I must say he makes the Exorcist look like a nice Telly Tubby kinda deal," I said as I slowly, almost teasingly pulled my fingers out of her pussy and pulled myself along side her. Her breath was still coming out as if she'd just run a marathon.

"This was a great idea," she said indicating the scarves.

"Well better you than me," I grinned as I licked her nipples and stared into her eyes.

She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Well now it's your turn to be tied up," she said with a grin.

"Okay fair enough," I said and started to untie her.

The moment she was untied she climbed on top of me and pulled open her bedside table drawer.

Out came, as I expected they might, two pairs of black fluffy handcuffs.

"You never do this kind of thing huh?" I said skeptically as she slapped the cuffs on me with expertise, "First time being tied up eh? Don't make me laugh Katherine you do this more often than not".

Angel looked at me and slapped my abdomen again.

Harder.

"Bad Gary! Calling me by my given name. Just for that I'll leave you here to cool off for a while. In the meantime I'm going to have a cigarette right here!" she giggled and pulled out a pack of Marlboro's and lit one.

Her wet pussy shifting on my legs every now and then, she had her elbows on my ribcage and she gazed into my eyes as if trying to read my thoughts. With every exhale she blew the smoke up my nostrils. Every time I spoke or even opened my mouth to speak she either slapped my abdomen or tapped me lightly on the nose with the message "No Talking You Bad Boy!"

Weird girl.

Exciting girl but weird nonetheless.

As she sat there I felt a certain apprehension come over me all of a sudden. I felt like we were being watched. I glanced around the room but saw no one there. The window looked out on a warehouse of some sort. It looked like a clothing warehouse. Still, no one there I could see.

"What is it baby?" she purred as she tenderly ran her nails gently over my abdomen.

"Baby?" I said and turned my attention back to her, "Oh ... err ... nothing"

"Feeling a little scared perhaps?" she grinned as she put out her cigarette.

I had to admit that look in her eyes was not one I like in sexual partners or indeed in tigers looking at me like a midnight snack.

Angel leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips and then shuffled into position. I felt crucified there for a moment with my hands chained to the bed there. I might've looked kinda like Jesus. Although I was in for a far happier night then he'd been.

With her slightly cold hands she positioned my cock underneath her and then with an alarming squeak she plunged down on it. I felt winded and immensely weird just then. I had the feeling that I was in her ass but no when she opened her eyes again she raised herself slightly and I saw that I was in her pussy alright. Her pussy was gripping me like a vice however. Kinda hurt but not in a bad way.

"Ohhhh god! Too big! Christ too big," she gasped as she raised herself off my cock a little and then plunged down more slowly. She continued in this fashion for a minute or two.

"Fuck me baby yes!" she groaned and dug her nails into my flesh.

Now that did hurt and I gritted my teeth there.

She began to ride me slowly, her tits bouncing inches from my face but not close enough for me to reach with my tongue. Her pussy began to feel a little looser the more she rode me and I remembered my earlier suspicion as to her sex life.

Weird half formed thoughts started in my mind but none came very far. My entire attention was focused on Katherine now. She started riding me harder and I was helpless to do anything.

The handcuffs were starting to chafe my wrists after a while but Angel wouldn't take them off or indeed acknowledge my presence there. She was entirely focused on riding my cock. She moaned and panted and rode me still faster.

"Oh you bastard! Yes fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Damn ohhh goddamn!" she panted distractedly as she plunged down again and again, faster and harder.

She was going fast but not fast enough to make me cum. She knew what she was doing because every now and then she would squeeze my balls and then sit still a moment or two before going at it again.

After what felt like about half and hour or so during which time I was loudly blamed for just about everything that was wrong with the universe Angel started to lean further and further backwards until she started to gyrate her hips in that ridiculous position until she started shaking and her pussy contracted heavily.

"Oooohhh fucking bastard! You big black bastard!! Yes ohhh yes!!" she screamed and shuddered again and again. This seemed to continue for quite some time. For a minute or so I thought she might be having some sort of seizure.

"You okay love?" I whispered, just in case I was interrupting something.

"Yeah," she muttered distractedly, sitting up running her hands through her hair then smiled slightly.

"Wow, haven't had many of them lately," she smiled and crawled back on top of me until she was looking me straight in the eyes.

"What, seizures?" I suggested with a grin.

That earned me a dig in the sides.

"No stupid! Multiples," she breathed in my ear and then nibbled it again.

The grin on my face wouldn't leave after that.

She lay there for a while nibbling my ear and breathing sweet nothings into my ear. I longed for the cuffs to come off but no.

She wasn't having it.

"Silly boy, you didn't think I'd let you off before you got off now did you," she whispered into my ear as her left and started slowly jerking me off again. Her tender lips kissed mine, softly then she licked my lips and trailed her tongue down my chin, neck, along my chest taking in both of my nipples and still she trailed downwards with her hot little tongue.

Just as she was about to reach my pubic region she stopped and I let out an involuntary groan of disappointment. I looked down and saw that she was actually grinning.

"Don't worry Gare I'll rock your world yet," she said softly as she continued to jerk my cock with her left hand.

Still she wasn't trying to get me off she just didn't want my cock to become flaccid. She was the biggest tease ever. My brain was feeling seriously fuzzy and my body was aching for release.

Angel turned round and showed me her beautiful ass.

"You like it baby?" she purred as she slapped her own ass, watching my reaction.

"Mhmmh," I responded.

"Would you like me to make you cum?" she said as she slapped her ass again. There was a definite look of pleasure in her eyes.

"Yes please, I can't take this much longer," I pleaded.

That of course was what she'd wanted. Me pleading for release.

"Okay baby I'll take the shackles off and then you can fuck me any way you like for as long as you want. As long as you remember who you belong to now," she purred as she turned around again and undid the handcuffs.

I was all over her the second my arms were free.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and we fell backwards until I was on top of her. I knew she preferred to be on top but we'd get to that later.

I spread her legs and thrust my cock in at once. She let out a high-pitched squeal, for a moment there I thought I'd hurt her, but then it was followed by a horny "Ohhh".

I sat up on my knees and pulled her towards me again. I pulled out a little and then plunged in again and again and again. Faster and harder until the bed was seriously shaking and so was she. Little yelps of pleasure erupted from her throat and her face was screwed up in ecstasy. As I could feel my orgasm reaching boiling point I didn't slow down but I sped up. I wanted to cum and make her cum with me.

"You like that you huh you little white bitch?" I whispered into her ear and then licked it.

"Oooh yes yes I love it you big black Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee! Oh yes I'm gonna cum again!!" she screamed loudly.

I felt her little body shake and her pussy contract again and again and that for me was finally boiling point. I shot the first stream of my cum deep into her and then pulled out and shot the rest all over her. I couldn't seem to stop cumming. My cock felt rather numb as stream after stream ejected over her stomach, tits, neckline, face, hair and the bed.

I looked down at her to see a very very satisfied and rather tired smile on her beautiful face. As I watched she ran her fingers over her stomach, through my cum and then put her fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmh very nice," she said with the air of a connoisseur.

I took this as an invite and moved my cock to her lips again. She popped it into her mouth at once and began to suck it again. The tiredness of a few moments ago seemed to have vanished and she sucked hungrily at my cock trying to get me hard again. It took a while but she got it hard again. As it stood there she looked up at me and smiled.

"How's about a shower before sleep because you've made me all sticky," she said in a very sweet voice.

I nodded and picked her up into my arms and lifted her off the bed. With her in my arms I walked into the shower, which joined her bedroom. The bathroom was huge and held a three person bath at least a shower fit for at least four and three sinks.

"You live here alone right," I asked uncertainly.

"No Amy lives here too but don't worry they'll be staying at Liz's tonight so we can have some privacy and they can have some too," she said with a wicked smile as I put her to her feet in the shower booth.

Her legs seemed a little shaky at first but then she found her feet and turned on the shower. She pulled me in and pulled me to her again, kissing me deeply.

She then turned away and put her face and under the stream and washed away my cum from her body. I stood behind her and wrapped my hands around her and pulled her to me. My cock pressing into her ass, I kissed her neck and ran my hands over her tummy and gently rubbed her tits. She let out a sweet moan and reached behind her for my cock. Rubbing it gently she pushed it between her ass cheeks and leaned forward a little.

"Fuck me then like I know you want to," she said as she pulled me closer, "fuck my ass big boy!"

Yeah ... okay.

"You sure?" I said, somewhat hesitantly. My last girlfriend hadn't much liked that sort of thing ... at least not with me. She'd complained that it was too big. That used to make me giggle.

Angel looked over her shoulder and smiled in a very patronizing way.

"I can safely say that that's not the biggest thing I've ever had up there ... though it's close," Angel said and turned around again and bent over, the water from the shower cascading down her back.

Well if she's sure.

Gently, carefully and very slowly I eased my way forwards. My cock head was pressed against her 'Dark Star' (as she later referred to it) and slowly I started to ease in. Damn she was tense, her entire body seemed to be on edge. Just as I felt the head pass through her sphincter I heard her gasp but I wasn't sure if it was due to my cock or the fact that she seemed to be drowning in the shower. She planted her hands against the walls and she visibly relaxed herself. I slid in a lot easier after that.

After about a minute I was fully inside, having taken it slow so as not to tear her in half.

"You good?" I asked, I hadn't heard her make any comments so far. Slowly she nodded and turned her face towards mine. I saw that she was biting her bottom lip and a truly ecstatic look on her beautiful face. A tender hand touched my abdomen and she held it there.

"Slow," was the only word I next heard although her mouth was wording a lot more than that. The water was cascading over us and she placed her other hand against the wall again. Slowly I pulled out and then just as slowly entered her again. I looked at her face and saw that she closed her eyes as her mouth made a slight pout. The tender hand tapped my abdomen again and I pulled out once again. A quick gasp and then she nodded. After that she urged me to go a little faster. I reached underneath her and began playing with her pussy again. Soon enough she was making very horny moans and panting like crazy.

"Huh yes oh fuck yes fuck... quicker! Yes harder!!" she gasped as I did what she asked. I slammed into her tight little ass harder and harder at her direction. We must've stood beneath the shower for at least half an hour but then her legs started giving way and Angel arched her back and let out a hoarse grunt followed by a pathetic whimper as her body shook and her legs gave out altogether. I had to catch her before she fell. I turned off the shower and carried her out of the booth. She gazed sleepily at me and allowed me to steer her onto the toilet where she could sit down while I went in search of a few towels.

I found them fairly quickly considering that her place was unknown to me. When I got back in the bathroom she was sitting with her head between her legs as though she was about to pass out.

"You okay?" I asked uncertainly.

"Yeah just a bit spacey. I haven't had one of these for quite some time. I think you just burned me out a little," she said quietly as she allowed me to wrap a towel around her.

"I tend to have that effect on people," I said with a grin.

"Did you cum yet?" she asked all of a sudden.

"I came plenty," I assured her, "don't worry about that".

"I am not going to leave you hanging besides I love your cock," she said with a horny grin as she reached out for my cock.

She quickly popped it into her mouth and sucked on it like her life depended on it. Expertly she massaged my balls and pumped my cock with her other hand.

"You are sooo good!" I groaned as she sucked me harder and harder. Her tongue making little circles, her hand jerking circles. She tilted her head back a little and I felt my cock sliding into her throat and she made a funny gurgling sound that tickled like hell. Faster, faster and harder she pumped my cock. I began seeing stars and my breathing was malfunctioning again.

"Oh shit baby here I cum," I gasped and not a moment too soon because a second later I erupted. Angel had a little trouble keeping it all in and a fair bit spilled onto the bathroom floor. Most of it disappeared down her throat however.

"Wow," she giggled as she wiped her chin and gave my cock a last lick before letting go.

We dried off and a few minutes later we collapsed naked on the bed where she fell asleep almost instantly.

I smiled at her and fell asleep soon afterwards.

***

From deep slumber there were noises. Weird noises. Noises unnatural in the twilight hours before the dawn. And indeed it was close to dawn. Metal against metal and then a slight creak of an old wooden door being opened by someone who didn't know the apartment. I opened my eyes and there in the doorway stood a hulking silhouette of a barrel-chested man. He stared at me and in the light from outside I saw his white teeth gleam as he smiled. I looked down a bit and saw that in his thick arms was the largest gun I've ever seen in my life. It looked to be about a meter and a half in length but as I looked closer I saw the two enormous tanks attached to the top of it. Before I could do so much as register that it was a water gun or move my arm I was soaking wet and spluttering. Next to me Angel let out a startled shriek as ice cold water dowsed us and her bed.

After what seemed to be at least four gallons of water the spraying maniac in the door ceased and lowered his weapon.

"You have just been assassinated but I'm glad to see that you've found each other," said a deep melodious voice that sounded vaguely familiar, "I was getting sick of hearing about how worthless your lives were to you. Get married! Have a lot of sex and raise some rugrats. Oh and before I forget" there was a blinding flash of light and a whirring noise, "You have both just been killed by the Bucketeer!"

With that the man put his camera back into his pocket, reached for the door handle and closed the door behind him with a snap.

I must've stared at the door for about a minute and then I heard a slight giggle next to me.

I looked over at Angel and saw that she was shaking with giggles.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't recognize the voice did you?" she asked, still giggling.

"Yeah but I can't place it"

"We were just assassinated by the janitor"

"What janitor?"

"'Life lesson' Phil a.k.a. The Bucketeer"

I thought about that for a minute then said, "So it is true what they say"

"What do they say?" Angel purred, snuggling closer.

"Nobody ever pays attention to the janitor".

The End

Special thanks to:

Streetwars

Mr Joshua Warren of Moore.

Miss Beth L. Masterson of Norwich.

Mr Thomas P. Moran MD and his wife Tracy of New Haven.

Mr James S. Levy DDS of Woodbridge.

And most especially to

Miss Katherine Webster of Wallington.

And Mr Phil Catherington of Seattle.