We've Been Watching You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to pout and tears continued down my cheeks. The man still held my dress above my pierced belly and I felt cold steel on my right hip. I glided slowly around the adjustable side of my thong before maneuvering underneath it. The cold object pulled the side of my thong away from my skin, cutting my thong loose, slowly falling down my legs, baring my pussy to this empty world I felt surrounding me. I heard what I was thought a knife close and the man pushed into his pocket before pushing me towards the French doors and forcing me to my knees.

I caught myself with my hands on the floor. I did not move after falling in a mere doggy style position, except to turn my head looking behind me. It was the man from the museum, but he was dressed in an upper class business suit, similar to the men standing outside the doors staring down on me. My dress was still raised and the man came from behind me and pushed it higher onto my back.

"Perfect, I suggest you don't move," he said.

I heard a camera taking pictures and I noticed the men smiling above me. I sensed from their view they would be smiling at the sight of my petite waist stemming towards my pear shaped ass. The shuttering of the camera ceased and I felt a cold gel dribble against my pussy lips. The warm hand, obviously from yesterdays harasser smoothed the gel around and proceeded to apply spinning pressure against my clit.

"No, don't do this," I begged. "What do you want from me?"

Just then the man plunged inside my pussy with a finger, pushing it deep and spinning it around the walls of my opening. I wanted him to stop, but he would not. Cries built up inside me, never to be released as he worked up to using two fingers to invade my hole. My heart still beat with fear, but I couldn't believe my heart was also staring to beat out of pleasure. His fingers forcefully dove inside and pulled out. The entire time I pleaded for him to stop, but even with the lubricant gel, I knew he could notice my own wetness gathering inside me from this forceful assault of my body.

His fingers retracted from my now burning pussy which was immediately filled by his cock protected by a condom. His pole was not extraordinarily large, but I still gasped as he punished my hole. Tears fell from my eyes as I begged for him to stop, but he only drove his cock harder and deeper into me. His cock plowed into me with such force I began sliding towards the French doors. My knees burned and ached against the hardwood floors and I pressed a hand against the glass of the French door keeping myself stationary.

My nipples were now erect and pushing against the fabric of my dress. I pouted for him to stop, but his thrusting only diminished to allow the full length and girth of his cock to repeatedly appreciate the pleasure that my hungry kitty offered him.

His cock thrusting increased again and he was now holding me at my sides pushing his meat deeper and deeper inside of me. I didn't realize it at first but I released a moan of pleasure, and then again. Soon, I was biting my cheek, attempting to hide the regretful moans of my climax. Even though I did not make a sound, this man, Franklin Rogers, released pleasurable moans of his own. He was not climaxing, but rather acknowledging my gushing orgasm. I pouted more as he drilled my pussy into a sense of ecstasy. My body felt wonderful, but my mind was being tortured.

Soon he pulled his beefy stem from my exhausted hole and spanked my bottom, making a snapping noise echo throughout the cabin. Without hesitation or warning, Franklin pushed his stick into my virgin ass. I screamed aloud as his cock ripped into my forbidden tunnel which has never been violated before. Tears fell from my eyes and screams filled the cabin as he abused my once tight puckered. He cheered himself on as I cried and dropped my head to the floor. I just wanted it to be over. I was in indescribable pain. I had to push him over the edge.

"Oh yeah! Franklin, yes! Fuck my ass. Stretch my tight little ass with your hard cock. Yes, yes yes," I begged in desperation.

This nightmare was almost over. "Oh, Oh, I'm gonna cum Rebecca. Oh I'm gonna cum," he said pulling out ordering me to turn around and pulling me by my hair up on my knees.

He ripped the condom from his swollen shaft and stroked it feverishly towards my face. I closed my eyes and tightened my lips as streams of burning hot semen splashed against my face. Finally it was over.

Franklin composed himself and provided me with information. "You asked what we wanted from you earlier, did you not?" I shook my head in agreement. "What we want from you cannot be particularly determined at this time. All I can say is that for the remaining 10 days, we will contact you when necessary. You are not to mention my name or this event, nor further names or events to anyone. We have unthinkable resources and we will use them. We do have the potential to eliminate any person necessary."

He handed me a key and told me I was not to leave Bryson City and to stay here for the next four days and enjoy myself, but not to be surprised for random intrusions. He concluded that text messages with instructions would be sent and were to be adamantly followed or consequences would follow.

He walked out the front door and the two men followed, moving along the wrap around deck. I broke down crying wondering what kind of hell I had fallen into.

12