We've Got Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,297 Followers

"Stella, I've moved on with my life. I'm happy now."

"Look Tom, I know I'm late. I know your plans don't include me. But I thought since I'm here, we could get together; for old time's sake if nothing else."

Tom didn't reply; he just shook his head.

"I'm here and I'm sort of lonely. How about you Tom, are you lonely?" Stella didn't wait for him to answer. "We could spend the night together; no need for either of us to be lonely." Tom just stared at her. "We won't worry about tomorrow; we'll just pay attention to tonight. What do you think?"

********************

"You're a little later than usual tonight," Rebecca said as Tom walked into the kitchen. She was putting the finishing touches on a meat loaf for dinner. Tom usually got home at 7 since he'd hired Jerry, the new bartender.

"Yeah, we had two softball teams came in after their game. Jerry was slammed, so I stayed and helped get their first drink order out." Tom sat down at the kitchen table and watched Rebecca bustling around the kitchen.

Rebecca turned and looked at Tom for a few seconds. "You seem distracted honey. Did something happen? Are you okay?"

"Actually, I'm really good." He hesitated and added, "Although I had an unexpected visitor today." Rebecca gave him a questioning look.

"Stella stopped in to see me tonight."

"As in your ex, Stella?"

"Yeah."

"What did she want?" Rebecca asked. Tom could tell that she wasn't happy that Stella had stopped by.

"She said she was lonely. Said we could spend the night together." Tom watched as Rebecca stiffened. "She said we could have tonight and not worry about tomorrow."

"What did you say?"

Tom hesitated and smiled to himself, making Rebecca wait for his answer. "I told her a green eyed, auburn haired, temptress already owned me and there was no room for any other woman."

"Good answer," Rebecca said. Instead of putting the meatloaf in the oven, she stored it in the refrigerator. Rebecca came over and sat in Tom's lap. "Stella had one thing right anyway."

"What?"

"We've got tonight," Rebecca answered and put her head on Tom's shoulder.

"Not just tonight Rebecca, we've got the rest of our lives."

The End

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,297 Followers
12