Whack

Story Info
Not exactly as planned...
4.3k words
3.77
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been setting up a longer meet with Master for a while. He said a 4 day stay in His apartment would be ideal to get to know each other more and of course to continue my training as His slave.

While last time we didn't separate on good terms, my lack of respect deeply disappointed him. So now, a month later i was expecting some repercussions in the form of a solid punishment. i thought it's a bit unfair, but there was no way out of it. That made me scared of the new encounter, but of course it didn't stop me from organizing the new 4 day trip. i was so excited to see Him again, submit to His will, do whatever He wants me to do.. Noting could stop me from going.

While discussing the details of our new meeting, He made it clear that He wanted me as a slave this time in its purest form. Saturday and Sunday i'll be under very strict control (partly for my lack of respect last time) and based on my behavior He might lighten up for Monday and Tuesday. He also stated that the 12 commandments had to be recited exactly as written. Not one word or letter missing or replaced. Ouch. Like i wasn't already scared enough, this meant pretty much a guaranteed serious punishment given my memory capacity lately. On top, the flights i picked were not too convenient for His schedule. i knew that every little piece missing from His perfect puzzle will be added to my treatment.

Departure was early so i booked a hostel bed close to the airport and spent the night memorizing the commandments. Recorded them on my cellphone so i can listen to them in a loop and wrote them in a notebook 8-10 pages full until i was confident enough.

The big day finally arrived. After 4 hours of sleeping i got on the plane and landed in His hometown around noon. Still had a lot to do. Buying groceries as i was supposed to cook, buy shaver and cream because He will want me smooth, wash myself since i knew i won't have a chance there, hydrate early because i won't be able to piss for a long time. And still practice, practice, practice the commandments. i went to a mall where all the above preparations could be done. i was hoping to take a power nap somewhere because i was getting seriously exhausted from the long day. Just a bench anywhere for 20 minutes.. The mall was packed. Early Christmas shoppers or not having anything better to do, i saw it was just not going to happen.

i left the mall early to give plenty of time in case i get lost or something unforeseen happens. There was a small cafe close to His place and since i had 30 minutes before showtime, i drank a coffee to help getting myself together. i knew it will heighten my senses so i will feel more pain but in the same time my brain was falling apart. i couldn't remember the commandments at all and failing there, disappointing Him would be unthinkable. i'd rather take the risk of a bit more stinging.

Sharply at 7pm i rang His doorbell. He didn't say a word, but i heard the buzzer so i went up. 4th floor. i knew what He was expecting, this part was supposed to be easy. His door was open and my heart wanted to jump out of my chest. i entered and shut the door behind me. There was dim light coming from the living room and i heard noises from the same direction. Without saying anything, i placed all the groceries and my backpack by the door and started to undress.

"The slave when not in use or given other instructions, must be on the floor hands behind its back and head bowed down."

Naked of course.

- Focus, stay silent and don't look at him! - i though to myself.

i piled my clothes neatly by my bag and got in position. Then i just waited. Millions of thoughts went through my head from excitement to fear. What if there will be more people and He will just sell my ass? What if He'll flog me so hard that i'll have to use the safe word? What if He won't care or gag me and i won't be able to say it? What if i'll have marks for long time? Probably being tired added a bit to the negative notions but i pushed these aside. "What if" screw that, just give up already. Alea iacta est.

Finally after some time i heard His footsteps closing in and while i was really excited to see him i had to resist. Of course it was out of question, the slave needs to keep its eyes on the floor at all times.

And without a word, He stood above me, holding my neck in between His knees and started tying my wrists together on my back. I used this time to breath in His scent, that was not forbidden by the rules. And oh thank you for leaving this to me, i just kept breathing in deeply, the familiar scent of His shower gel while feeling Him touching my wrists and back.. my heart was jumping. When He was done, He put a chain on my neck as well and locked it with a small padlock.

- Close your eyes and stand up! - i was a bit slow standing up due to my legs being cramped from the kneeling, so He just grabbed the chain and yanked me up. Then thoroughly He wrapped my eyes with many layers of gauze. Darn, i was hoping to see Him at least for a moment.

- Open your mouth! - He commanded. Of course a gag was coming, the usual huge one. He wrapped that with the gauze as well. Then He grabbed my chain again and towed me to the living room.

- This time you will learn respect slave - He said. That didn't sound like an encouraging start, i was tired and i just wanted to see him and hug him. But of course this night wasn't about getting warm and fuzzy. The slave has to go through training.

- Sit down on the floor, ankles crossed.- i obeyed, though my wrists were tied to my waist in the back and He didn't help, i guess He was enjoying my struggle.

- i will put you in a bow for 30 minutes so you learn to respect Me. While it will feel longer, don't worry, I will let you out after 30 minutes - Then He positioned my ankles exactly where He wanted them and tied them thoroughly. He got another piece of rope and pulled my neck by the chain, tied to my ankles as well. It was a pretty deep bow, fortunately the yoga practices were paying off, but i knew it will be a lot harder with time. He came back with more ropes and wrapped a few loops around my neck and ankles pulling them closer for good measure. He just threw the rest of the rope on my head and back, that felt out of his style, almost sloppy.

After taking a few pictures of His creation, He left to the kitchen or wherever, i just knew He wasn't in the room with me any more. i was positioned in the middle of the living room, loud music around me in front of the tv - i could feel the light and some warmth but the music was coming from above from the speakers.

For a while i was listening to the noises around, heard him walking around the apartment.. But my body demanded attention. i quickly figured out that if i focus on my body, time will pass really slowly so i started reciting the commandments in my head. Also started counting the songs. They were some remixes seemingly longer than regular songs, i assumed 4-5 minutes each so 6-8 songs till the end. i went through the 12 commandments 3 times in my head, roughly during the 5th song my legs and butt started to give up, the muscles shaking and wanting to cramp up. My back was holding up surprisingly well. But just kept going, had to force my attention away, starting new rounds of commandments. For a while i didn't want to move or wiggle, not wanting to disappoint Him. But after some time i started twisting my ankles a bit or pushed my body up on my toes, just to keep the blood flowing and move the muscles a bit. i found that one feels more pain with the sudden rush of blood but most times this helps on the long term. Same with the nipple clamps. They hurt when they get on, but then some kind of numbness take place and it's tolerable. However when they come off, the blood regains its territory and the pain is suddenly worse than before. Eventually it became more and more difficult to keep the attention away from the suffering, but i heard His footsteps approaching and He finally stood on top of me again.

- It's been 25 minutes. - He said.

Good, only have one more song's worth left to pull through.. i can do this.. i started wiggling and rocking back and forth more to ease and stretch my legs and these movements kept my focus on my body so if He'd had added some more time, ugh rather not think about it. Being a punctual man with attention to all details, He didn't. Sharply at the end of 30 minutes, He removed the ropes from my ankles and neck and ordered to stand up.

Easier said than done, my legs were all cramped my body shaking. He didn't seem to care much, impatiently just grabbed the chain on my neck, pulled me up and started dragging me. He yanked me around a little and i lost my direction in the apartment. i felt completely lost and vulnerable, there was very little control i had over my body or anything really. We ended up in the bedroom and He positioned me in the middle roughly like i was a bag of rice. Then very meticulously as He always did, tied my ankles spread wide. He really pulled on them hard, i couldn't move my butt or knees an inch. He also untied my wrists from the back and tied them the same way like my ankles to the opposite side of the bed. i ended up in a tight spread eagle.

- Ok, now it's your time to shine and i don't want any mistakes this time.

With that He removed the gag from my mouth. Funny i realized, He doesn't even give me a chance to greet him. i heard Him messing with His paper - of course He doesn't need to know the commandments to the letter, but wanted to make sure i do.

He was kind giving me a second chance with every commandment. If i failed the first time, He just said things like

- you had a mistake, try again!

At commandment #6 which is one of the easiest, i had a mistake even at second try. Anyway i never knew what it was, just tried it in my head once more and said it out loud again. Again, no control whatsoever. He could just make it all up. But i had to trust him.

At the end i had only one mistake. i was really happy, the long hours of studying paid off. i knew He will take His chance to punish me for that one, but i was excited that it was finally over.

- Don't get too excited slave, you need to keep practicing, because i will try you every day. - He said.

- Ugh thanks for ruining it.

LOL of course it was just a thought, and even as just that, these are not acceptable for a slave. Will have to work on it. He threw the whip on my back as a clue for what's coming. It was a longer one, not the one He used in the hotel last time, but also with many strands.

- Do you remember how to count slave? - He asked.

- Sir yes Sir: Sir one Sir. Sir thank you Sir. - i always said the minimal i had to as i didn't have permission to speak and i wasn't sure what's His expectation. Didn't want to risk anything at this point.

- Good.

Whack!

- Sir one Sir. Sir thank you Sir. - Actually the counting takes some of the edge away. Since one has to focus on the counting (or else the whole thing would start over), the initial focus is not on the burning back side. It wasn't as bad as the short whip in the hotel.

Whack!

And so on. He hit really hard i think, especially the last few ones i felt He was making an effort to make them hurt, but somehow i knew it's only five and didn't care much. Perhaps the fact that i was completely immobilized also helped, my brain just gave in?.. The last time in the hotel felt definitely much worse, since that time He always hit the same spot.

When we were done, He released me from the bed and led me back in the living room to the couch. He removed His pants and tshirt and caressed my head. i was allowed to hug Him and we were friends again. i could melt from happiness. He turned off the music and tuned to some movie on the tv.

- Serve my nipples slave - He ordered. And i got to work happily. He liked them served for long, sometimes for hours, but they never got boring. Sucking them, pinching with my lips, chewing them very gently, kissing around.. He liked them all. In the same time, i had to use my hands on the opposite nipple. And be very careful not to touch His dick with my hands ever. Every once in a while He would make some change. Add nipple clamps (though lately i had to wear them pretty much the whole pleasuring time so they kept me focused), place clamps on my balls, order me in different positions or squeeze my balls for His entertainment. i also teased Him on occasion approaching His dick with my mouth but of course staying off of it.

After a while He got up and suddenly removed my clamps. It hurt but it was nothing compared to the new ones He put on me. These felt tiny but really nasty. But somehow the suffering got me even more attracted to him. i had to hug him tight and kiss him. From the hugging, the clamps pressed down hard on my nipples and it hurt badly but i didn't care, i felt insanely in love with him.

- If you could make a wish slave, which one would you chose: Remove the clamps or leave them on as long as i wish? - He asked. How kind. i knew He knew how much they hurt. But in the same time a slave is not supposed to make decisions. Besides if He likes watching me suffering, i have to give him that pleasure. But they hurt bad.. Ugh okay.

- Sir, i like them on as long as you do Sir

- As you wish - He said. Darn, now they'll be on for a while.

And we kept going, me licking and teasing Him, while He was watching the movie or watching me working on His nipples. One might think that the suffering is counter productive, however it isn't. The slave will try to focus its attention away from the pain and to help with that there is nothing better than having a task at hand. Win-win.

Eventually of course He commanded me to remove the tiny clamps. i just do this quickly now, it's a lot easier than slowly how i've done it in the past. There's a big pinching sensation and then it gets better quickly. Well i knew i'll feel it for a day or two.

It's been about 2-3 hours and i was however getting exhausted. The 20 hour day started to get to me or the coffee was wearing out. My arms started shaking and i couldn't hold myself on one alone, neglected the other nipple on occasion and had to switch position more often. He noticed it too and for motivation He placed many pins on my balls. Initially this didn't hurt, it was more of an interesting sensation. We've never done this before. But very soon, not sure if He changed something or just they started to sink in my skin, they really started to pinch. And i knew they'll stay for a while. There is no way He will back out. So i kept wiggling and begging with my body to remove them. Obviously my mouth was busy and He wouldn't give permission to speak anyway because He would know what i was going to say so why say it at all.. i always find these mental conversational loops funny. Not just in a hindsight, even then in the midst of the suffering, these make me smile inside and enjoy the scene. Made the mistake once by letting the smile out and i got punished. 'It is not laughing matter'. Indeed.

Then He started stroking my dick. i was really surprised at first, but then i realized it's a new game. It felt amazingly good but the slave is not allowed to cum by any circumstances. And damn the circumstances were not just any. The pain mixing with the pleasure was really pushing me. i knew if i would cum, He would be very disappointed and there is no way i could let that happen. So while it was Oh so fucking good, i went back to His right nipple and with every effort i kept my focus on it. From there on He could try slow, fast, strong, i was solid, not budging.

- Remove my briefs and pleasure my dick slave! - He ordered. So as He lifted His butt up off the sofa, i removed His briefs. Subconsciously i noted that He probably realized my energy level was dropping and He wanted to make it to the finish while it was still long way to go. However it also meant that He's getting cornered a bit and He didn't like that. Sucking him also means that i have to keep pleasuring His nipples. While physically it's more demanding since i can't rest my weight on anything, He really likes this and i know He will be there soon especially if He won't resist.

After some time that felt maybe 15-20 minutes His breathing was changing and He stopped me.

- Get up slave - He demanded. i got up the sofa, still unstable and blindfolded.

- Open your mouth - This was new and surprising. Why would He want to gag me.. Did i do something wrong and another punishment is coming? But He did gag me indeed, then He dragged me in the bedroom again. As He laid me down on the bed, He tied my wrists to my thighs and tied my legs to one end of the bed. Then He came to the other side above my head and tied my neck to the other side. He pulled the ropes too, i couldn't move and wouldn't dare anyway. It was a bit suffocating, i tried to keep myself from swallowing. i seriously thought another punishment is coming, however He went out and came back with something. He started disassembling the contraption on my belly, i felt some small metal pieces. It turned out to be the parts of a chasisty device as He assembled it on my dick.

- This will prevent you from getting hard slave - Super. He even locked it on with a small padlock. Then He watched me for a while to make sure i was safe and left to the washroom.

For a little while i was ok, but eventually the rope on my neck started to be really annoying. From the big ballgag i was salivating and swallowing proved really difficult. i was trying to keep my focus away and breath normally, but this time i was in trouble. In the meanwhile i heard him flush the toilet, so i figured even if i yell 'red', He wouldn't hear it from the running water. Through the gag, there's no chance. Better to keep calm. But i was really starting to panic. i had crazy thoughts running through my head. i might even die there, what will He do with the body? Then i heard His electric toothbrush. Fuck, that's another 2 minutes. i don't remember feeling this hopeless ever. i managed to force swallowing but i was really panicking. By the time He came back, i was really struggling and when i heard His footsteps i yelled:

- Red, red, red! Please let me out!- Of course it was just a muffled blur but He started removing the ropes from my neck.

i don't know how that works with others, if that would mean the end of the session or not, we usually just stopped what we were doing, calmed down and then headed back in. He removed the gag as well and let me out of my ties. i felt relieved but really exhausted needing a rest.

But of course He was horny and not wanting to waste the effort we put in so far, He joined me on the bed and pushed my head down on him signaling that we were not done yet. So i got to work again, kneeling between His legs, hands on His nipples mouth on His dick. In the meantime He placed back the tiny evil clamps on my tits. It hurt, but i was too tired to notice. He grabbed my balls and started playing with them. At first just gently, rolling them with His fingers, squeezing gently. But as He approached His climax and His breath deepened, He really started squeezing. Suddenly a slight fear crossed my mind. Does He get turned on by causing pain? Or was He just trying to push me a little further?.. i didn't get to finish the train of thought. He clamped down on my balls and squeezed so hard like never before. i suddenly came back to life, my senses all alarming. Jumped high, then collapsed by His side completely drained. I just couldn't take any more.

- Sir, i'm exhausted Sir, please don't hurt me more. - i heard myself whispering and started to sink in the bed my mind slipping away. i felt him raising up and He sat across my chest.

Then suddenly BAM, BAM two big slaps on my face. i could see stars and i was shocked back to reality.

12