Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her other tattoo was hidden no more, for in the middle of her totally bare crotch, right in the poochiest part of her mons, was a butterfly hovering over the folds of skin leading to Pussyland, the lips of which were visible in the small heart-shaped space between her slim upper thighs.

She put down the pizza rolls and beers on the coffee table and sat down on the couch beside me. We began to French kiss very deep and wet, our tongues darting and dancing as I combed my fingers through her long, soft, curly blonde hair with one hand while I caressed those velvety breasts with the other. And could she ever use her hands, sliding them all through my hair and over my shoulders and back and chest and butt, and finally, my raging erection.

I nibbled and licked my way around her ears, down her neck to her tits to suck, squeeze, and just stare at them. "That feels absolutely fantastic, but I'm just famished," she said, "so do you mind if I munch on these pizza rolls while you carry on? Help yourself if you're hungry." I'd eaten a huge meal with my kids just before leaving home, and, hell, I didn't mind if she read the Wall Street Journal, and the fact that she was so relaxed actually just turned me on all the more. So she scarfs Totino's while I continue my breast work, worked my way down to her lovely navel and did what I'd imagined with it in the grocery, and prompted by her spreading her legs wide, dived into Pussyland.

"Oh, good, good, good, good, good!" she exclaimed before taking a big swallow of beer. "Here, have a swig," handing me my bottle, so I came up for air, took a couple gulps, and went back to "work." "Oh yeah, I like the way your cold tongue feels on my clit with your warm mouth sucking my pussy lips. You definitely know what you're doing." Wow, this gal was so at ease with sex, all the more remarkable, considering her youth.

Raquel had the most wonderful looking and tasting pussy. It's lips, like the ones on her face, were very full and puffy. To say they were large would surely be an understatement. And her clit had an equally big hood over half of it, but was easy to peel back to fully expose for delectable licking and sucking. She was so very, very wet, and the taste—simply delicious as nectar. It was the kind of pussy you just cannot get enough of.

And was she ever vocal, to put it mildly. "Oooooh yeah, suck that pleasure button! Suck it harder! Harder! That's it. Lick it. Suck it. That's right, put another finger in me; put in another one. Bite my lips. Bite 'em harder! Damn, you eat good pussy!" While I was doing my best down there, she was biting her facial lips and squeezing and pinching her nipples so hard I thought they might pop. I could see she was working up to a climax, so I went at her with ever more vigor, ultimately licking and sucking and biting and finger-frigging as fast as I could possibly move.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming. Don't you dare stop 'cause I'm cumming. I'm cumming; I'm cumming; I'm cumming; I'm cumming; I'm cumming." She was having a tumultuous orgasm, and must have said that at least 50 times, quivering all over like a person with the chills, until her face flushed red and she screamed like a Banshee.

Then, panting, she pulled me up to her face by the hair of my head and kissed and licked and nibbled practically my entire face. But it was what she said that really surprised me. "That was really, really, really good, but, you know, I get the feeling you're holding back." Raquel had amazing powers of perception, as she was spot-on: I HAD been holding back. Sure, I gave the best cunnilingus I knew how, but, because she was so young and it was our first sex together, I did not venture into anything kinky.

"Even though I've only had sex with three guys before tonight, I went with my high school boyfriend for four years, and we started doing it in 9th grade just before I turned 14. I already knew pretty much about sex, but over that time period, we learned even more by getting all kinds of books and magazines and videos on sex, tried just about everything, and liked all of it. So, I'll do anything, ANYTHING. Anything except extreme pain or that causes permanent injury."

She went on, "I mean, I'm in college now, just turned 18, and need to get around. No matter what I did with them, you can't really call fucking only three guys in my whole life being a slut, but I'm on a new path starting now. After all, I FEEL like a slut, so treat me like the slut that I am and go husky wild on me. I know you got it in you, so would you just fuck me like a cheap whore?"

Giving her my answer with both action and words, I stood up, got a beer and a cigarette, pulled her roughly by the hair to the edge of the couch, thrust my cock in her face, and ordered, "Suck dick, bitch, while I smoke and drink!" She smiled in approval, and proceeded to lick him up and down and all around to get it real wet, flick it with her long, agile tongue, and then suck my balls while massaging the shaft firmly with long, slow strokes with one hand while twiddling one of my nipples with her other. Gazing up into my eyes, cheeks concave with suction, she slowly worked all seven inches into her mouth and down her throat as she swirled her tongue on the underside and began to hum The Star Spangled Banner. A true patriot!

She sucked it slowly back to the tip using a back-and-forth motion, then grasped it extra firm at the base with one hand, cupped my balls with the other, popped it loudly out of her mouth, and just stared and kissed and licked it over and over, saying, "My, what a nice cock you have, so thick, so warm, pulsing." "The better to fuck you with, Little Red Riding Hood," I teased.

Then she screwed it back into her mouth and resumed humming the national anthem. I say "screw" because, as she went up and down, she had a great way of rotating her head side to side while simultaneously holding the shaft and rotating her hand in the opposite direction. Not one to let a perfectly good hand lie idle, she used the other one to tickle my balls and circle a fingertip 'round my anus. Raquel had only begun this blow-job and had already worked her way into the top 10% of head I'd ever received!

And it was great not only because of the fantastic physical sensation, but also because of her excellent attitude. She'd turned on all the lights there in the den, so I could both watch everything she was doing and take in the visual delight of her sexy face and body. She quite obviously adored my dick, and was enjoying the fact that I was drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette while she sucked away. You just don't find chicks like that every day!

After I finished the brew and smoke, I took her by the ears, told her to be still, and vigorously face-fucked her, listening to her suctioning breath escape through her lips on the outstroke and watching her perfect little titties flounce about. I checked my watch for the time, and it was 9:25 PM. OK, I had about another hour and a half. I was on the verge of cumming anyway, so I pulled out of her mouth and went to the kitchen for another beer. "They're in the ice box, and bring me one, and those donuts, too, please," she hollered. The beers were super cold, so I put the partial six-pack in the frij, and brought the full six of Pete's Wicked Ale and donuts back to the den.

Raquel tore into the box of glazed Dunkin'Donuts, and was leaning over the coffee table, tits a swinging and laughing, "Health food!" Damn, her boobs looked good hanging down like that! I calculated that due to their size and up-turned shape, they would fit perfectly through the donut holes, and, with just a little help, stay in place, so that's what I did. She stood up, strutted back and forth across the room, and modeled them. Best-looking donuts I ever saw!

Then, leaving them in place, she knelt between my knees, pulled my legs up, and gave me a terrific rim/blow/hand job—starting at my anus with her skillfully licking tongue, licking up balls and shaft, sucking down my dick, back up, then tonguing her way back to my ass to plunge her tongue inside as she spiral-wanked my shaft. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat, etc. Talk about sexual pleasure! And, of course, I continued to drink my ice-cold beer and watch the donuts not fall off her tits all the while.

When I just couldn't take that anymore, I stood her upright and ate the donuts off her boobs. Best-tasting donuts I ever ate! I licked both tits in spiral circles to get off all the glaze before latching onto first one then the other nipple like a lamprey. "Yeah, suck 'em hard, real hard, feels good!" she moaned. Then I squeezed her succulent boobs together, got both nips in my mouth, and started chewing on them like a school kid on pencil erasers during the math final. "That's it, suck 'em, bite 'em hard, chew 'em! Hurts so very good!" Raquel was loving this rough treatment, but she wanted more, much more.

So, I twirled her around, bent her over at the waist, forced her head down to the couch cushion, and got her in a doggie-fuck position. I was about to mount her, but when I saw those big wet pussy lips, I just had to taste them again. I treated them just like her nipples, maybe even rougher, munching them and her clit like beef jerky and four-fingering her flowing gash as she screamed with pleasure loud enough to be heard back at the express aisle.

In fact, her whole curvy ass was wet with pussy juice, just shining in the light. Goddamn did it look good in this position! While I sucked her clit with hickie-like suction, I smacked a bun with my open hand. Thousands of tiny droplets of vagina juice went flying, and she cried out, "Spank me good. Spank me harder." So, I smacked her other bun with my other hand with more force. "Yeah, spank my butt. I'm a bad little girl and need a good spankin'!" Smack, smack, smack, smack. Right bun, left bun, right bun, left. I was spanking her so hard my hand was tingling. "Keep spankin' me, 'cause I'm a slut, Daddy."

"Daddy" did I hear her say? "Daddy?!" Talk about kinky!!! I had suspected Raquel might have an Elektra Complex, and now I suspected it even more. Was she fantasizing or re-enacting something that had actually happened? I did NOT want to know!!!

I continued to spank her buns, making them ever redder, while I ate her pussy and then asshole, which increased the volume even more. She had that ability to just relax the anal sphincter and let it open a bit, so it looking and smelling clean, I stuck my tongue in, then deeper, then as far as it would go, when she clamped down hard on it and, like before, began to shiver all over and repeatedly say, "I'm cumming" while I continued to four-finger her pussy with special attention to the slightly less-smooth G-spot inside

Well, she was still singing the I'm Cumming Chorus, and it appeared to have no end when, in the interest of time, I just pulled my fingers from her pussy and tongue from her poop-shoot and replaced them with my cock and right thumb, respectively, though I continued to keep up spanking duty with my open left hand. Rapidly chanting "Fuck me, Daddy; fuck me, Daddy; fuck me, Daddy" in time to my thrusting/spanking/thumbing, she sort of sounded like a fast-moving steam locomotive—with emphasis on "loco."

Not that it wasn't an absolutely fantastic fuck, but that part about the "Daddy" was just a bit disturbing, you know? Especially when she'd look back over her shoulder, look me straight in the eyes, and say it. It certainly was no cause to pull out and go home, so I pondered whether to fuck her in the ass now or later. I was ready to, and, of course, she was ready for anything, but I also was ready for a change of position, as I wanted to look at her face, tits, tummy, and front of her pussy again. Decisions, decisions.

I decided to maneuver her around atop me, but the trick is to do it so that you never withdraw from her pussy, so I got my knees on the couch, scooched her around parallel to the length of it, then rocked her back and straightened my legs forward (thank Mom and Dad for the yoga lessons!) so that she's atop me facing away. Once again demonstrating her sexual prowess, she figured out what I was doing and moved with me so that my cock never slipped from her pussy, though I had to extract my thumb from her ass and cease the spanking.

I originally was going to spin her on around to face me on top, but I decided I'd pause to let her fuck me facing away for a while, as I was enjoying the new look of her lovely backside in this position—back and arm muscles flexing, and her beautiful long curly blonde hair brushing against the tops of her buns as they squished up and down on my pelvis in countless changing shapes.

After a bit, she took the initiative and twisted around to face me. Ahhh, her face, those boobs, that deep navel in her sexy tummy, the butterfly tattoo floating over the creases of her bare crotch, and her inflated pussy lips hugging my cock. Instinctively, I grabbed a tit with one hand and thumbed her clit with the other, moistening it with pussy juice and alternating between massaging her pleasure button and swirling it around in her belly button.

Raquel smiled and rode me up and down in time to soft oooh, oooh, ooohs. After a while, but never missing a stroke, she reached over to the coffee table, lit a cigarette for me and stuck it in my mouth, then cracked open a beer for each of us. Thoughtfully, she leaned forward to pull a pillow beneath my head so I could drink it. Still fucking slowly, we guzzled them down quickly. "You know, it just doesn't get any better than this," I chuckled.

"Yes it does," she said. She sat down the empty bottle, took a deep breath, and in one fluid motion, pulled herself up off my cock, grasped it firmly at the base, and slowly impaled it into her hot, wet bottom hole. Glory be, did that ever feel terrific! She stayed perfectly still for several minutes, and finally said, "That's the biggest cock I've ever had in my ass." "Flattery will get you everywhere," I replied. "No, really, I mean it. It's so thick and hard. It feels good, but give me a minute to adjust."

Shortly, Raquel began to work it up and down, gradually increasing the amplitude until she leaned back to grasp my knees and butt-fuck with full thrusts. I could see her pussy better than ever like that, and it was gushing so and running back onto her ass that no other lube was necessary. I caressed her clit with my thumb, then poked it inside her pussy, and she was howling in pleasure. I still had the beer bottle, now empty, in my hand. Hmmmm. Why not? After all, it comes from Pete and the label says it's "wicked." So I stuck the neck of it into her pussy and worked it in and out while thumbing her clit with my other hand. Once again, she resumed the familiar refrain, "Fuck me, Daddy; fuck me, Daddy; fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me in the ass and in my pussy, Daddy."

Whatever, but kooky and kinky Raquel no doubt was, and I was having some of the best sex of my entire life. I was getting close to blowing, and I could tell she was close to climaxing, too. Her whole body flushed, and as she uttered the very first of many "I'm cummings," somehow, she was able to keep the bottle wedged in her pussy though I'd let go of it to grab her boobs. I exploded inside her hot, tight ass in a mind-bending orgasm as my eyes darted between her gorgeous face and heaving, upturned tits that I was squeezing. This was one orgasm I would remember for the rest of my life, and it seemed to last for minutes as she kept rhythmically up-and-downing my cock and saying, "I'm cumming, Daddy" over and over and over, having her own protracted orgasm.

We stayed coupled for another five minutes before she very, very slowly pulled me out of her bottom. When she turned around to get another two beers off the coffee table, I peeled her buns apart to see her anus, oozing cum, and still gaping open. To ramp up the kink factor I knew she desired, I sucked my cum out of it, and transferred it into her mouth as I French kissed her. Raquel absolutely LOVED that, savoring that semen like fine wine, before she swallowed it, saying, "Now you're not holding back. I love cum. I simply love it."

It was 10:11 PM, which gave me about another 45 minutes before I'd have to leave, and I just had to go another round with her, but it would be a while before this 45-year-old man would "recharge." To fill in the refractory period with this girl who'd fucked only young guys who are ready to go again practically immediately, I opened another beer, lit up a smoke, and said, "So, Raquel, tell me your story, your story of sex, starting at the beginning."

"Well, I just love sex, and I got into it early on, discovering my pleasure button when I was a very little girl and spending hours every day playing with myself. My favorite game as a kid was playing doctor. I liked the neighborhood boys to touch my button, and I was fascinated at how their "pee-pees" would grow and get stiff when I played with them. I started my period just after I turned 11, and almost overnight I got womanly curves and boobs popped out. I was hoping they'd keep growing and get as big as those of Raquel Welch, my dad's favorite movie star he named me after, but I was so disappointed they never got anywhere near the size of hers. I never grew much pubic hair, either, but now I'm grateful I have very little body hair anywhere on my body and don't have to shave my legs and underarms and pussy very often at all."

So, her dad named her after Raquel Welch, an actress with a powerful sexual image not exactly known as a good girl. Interesting.

"Anyway, I wanted to have sex! The funny thing, though, was that boys my own age were too skittish to really do anything. They'd make all kinds of sexual comments, and some would pinch my butt or squeeze a boob, but then they'd run away giggling. The older guys in high school sure looked at me a lot, but otherwise ignored me. As a result, I spent the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades masturbating with never-gonna-happen fantasies using my fingers and anything else I could find around the house—the kitchen scrubber brush handle, all kinds of fruits and vegetables, Dad's screwdrivers."

Another reference to her father.

"My mom and dad divorced during that period, and I was their only child and chose to live with my dad, as my mom was half crazy. He went through a lot of girlfriends after that, and though he usually brought them over after I went to bed and generally got them out of the house before I got up, I knew they were spending the night. And I knew what was going on in his bedroom, too, but I wanted to know EXACTLY what was happening, so I finally got up the courage to spy on him. It was actually a cinch, as we lived in an old historic home with the old-fashioned doorknobs with the big keyhole below."

Her MOM was half crazy? I think a few of those genes may have trickled down to Raquel.

"I'd sneak downstairs, peer through the keyhole, and watch him go at it in his bed against the far wall. I tell you, Dad could fuck! I learned all kinds of sexual positions and techniques simply by watching him and his myriad girlfriends. Of course, I frigged myself the whole time, and nothing turned me on so much as watching him, but he never had a clue that I was just on the other side of the door. I really looked forward to the "show" every weekend. I badly wanted to do all that stuff myself!"

So, she learned all about fucking by watching her dad—not your typical sex education.

"Well, I started high school and finally met a guy confident enough to do me. Finally! It was great! Chris kinda reminded me of Dad, and we dated steady until he graduated and went away to college, as I mentioned before. Like I said, he and I did just about everything possible sexually. He had a girl and boy cousin, older than us from California, who would visit on holidays. It was pretty obvious they were heavily into sex, too, and we all started talking about our experiences. In no time, we all got naked together, and it became a standing orgy whenever they were in town."