Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first fuck reminded her of Daddy? Could Sigmund Freud have a field day with that!

"One of my biggest turn-ons was nibbling on his cousin's balls and eating out his ass while I watched Chris suck his extraordinarily long, skinny dick, then licking my way up to help. I suppose I'm not a lesbian, as I could not live without a warm, hard, live cock, but I gotta tell you, I certainly loved having the girl in the mix. I especially liked it when I'd be on my back on top of his guy cousin with his dick in my ass while Chris fucked my pussy and she on top of me in a 69 sucking my clit as I ate her pussy and ass, spanked her buns, and fondled her big boobs! I always wanted big, meaty breasts like hers."

Though it had only been fifteen minutes since I spewed, that little description, combined with the fact that she had been circling her middle finger around her clit the whole time she spoke, had Mr. Johnson at half mast. That did not go unnoticed by Raquel, who kneeled between my knees and spiraled her long blonde hair round and round my shaft before performing her oral magic, this time accentuated with a wet index finger wiggling in my ass.

I just leaned back, relaxed, let her suck and lick and slurp and probe, and contemplated what else we could do toward the kinky end of the sexual spectrum in the remaining half hour. Let's see, I'd spanked her especially hard, chewed her nips and puss to near bleeding, butt-fucked her, fucked her pussy with a beer bottle, and eaten my cum from her ass and snowballed it into her mouth. Bondage, yeah, bondage, we hadn't done that.

Ever since my days as a Special Deputy, I'd kept a pair of cuffs, along with my pistol, in the console of my car. In fact, I had a pair of stainless steel standard chain-link Smith & Wessons, as well as a pair of chrome thumb cuffs, out there. "Time out, Raquel. I'm gonna run out to my car and get something I think you'll like." Reluctantly popping her mouth off Mr. Stiffy, she asked, "What? What?! WHAT?!" Handing her my empty bottle, I said, "You'll see. Just play with yourself for a minute, and I'll be right back."

I ran out onto the porch, but being buck naked with a conspicuous erection, hesitated. Her side street, though close to the thoroughfare, was devoid of pedestrians and traffic, and, of course, it was dark, so I bolted to my car. As I leapt up the steps on the way back, the neighbor from the adjoining duplex was clipping a letter to the mailbox on the wall. She was a nice-looking middle-aged woman—about my age—smiling big and alternating her gaze between my face and my crotch, but mostly my crotch. In curlers wearing a full-length but thin nightgown, I could clearly see her large, pendulous breasts and thick patch of pubes under the porch light.

What do you say to a woman who has probably heard all the goings-on through the shared wall when you are stark naked with a big boner between your legs and cuffs in your hand? I decided to just make a joke of it. "Goodness gracious, it's a 'hot and steamy' evening! Why bother with clothes? Well, I should get on back 'in' now. Got to finish up some 'hard' work and 'tie up' a few 'loose ends,'" I double entendered, glancing down at my erection and jangling the cuffs. "Not a problem," she replied, smiling bigger than ever and licking her lips, "Not a problem at all."

I fully believe I could have boinked her right then and there, but, of course, my confidence was soaring, Raquel was waiting on me, and I had to be back home to my kids in twenty-five minutes

I stepped back inside Raquel's, closed the door, and tossed both pair of cuffs onto the couch beside her. She had the neck of a beer bottle in her pussy and was stroking her clit rapidly. "Ooooh—handcuffs! I like; I like. Look at this tiny pair. Who was that you were talking to?" "Your neighbor," I said. "Really?" Raquel laughed, "She's my landlady. Lives on that side of the duplex and rents out this side. She's real cool, though; I'm sure she enjoyed the impromptu strip show."

I went into the kitchen to get another Wicked Ale. Three left. We had certainly drunk it fast. I would take us each one back into the den, so I guzzled the other one while checking out what else was in her frij. Very little: the big Pepsi, milk, mustard, some butter. I opened the drawer at the bottom to find two peppers, Habaneros, known for their high heat, and good sized ones, too. They could certainly "spice up" the sex, so I took them. What else could I find in the kitchen to add some kink? Ah, there on the breakfast table, a fat beeswax candle, which I lit with a kitchen match.

Then Raquel appeared at the door with a handful of hardware. "Here, I've got a pair of handcuffs, too, so you can use those, but how do these miniature ones of yours work?"

"I'll show you. They're thumb cuffs and go around your thumbs instead of your wrists." I checked my watch. 10:37 PM. Shit!!! Only 23 minutes left! I scanned the kitchen for places to cuff her. Think fast! She dropped to her knees and began to blow me, which did not accelerate my mental processing, but my ¾ erection needed it. Then my "plan of restraint" crystallized.

At the end of the small galley kitchen was the sink, the kind that's just a single large basin on the wall, with no cabinet beneath it, so that the pipes beneath are exposed. I dragged her by her long hair down to that end of the kitchen while she praised me for treating her like a whore, and got a few stout spanks on her ass before using the thumb cuffs to secure her to the pipe below the sink so that her arms were over her head and she was face up leaning back at about a 45-degree angle.

Then I clasped the full-size cuffs on each of her ankles. There were built-in wooden cabinets along both walls flanking the sink at that end of the kitchen. My first thought was to latch the cuffs through the hoop-shaped handles on the lower cabinet doors, but upon opening the doors, I realized the sturdy vertical piece of wood between the doors that held up the shelves at the front was a much more secure anchor, so I snapped the cuffs there.

Now she was spread-eagle on the floor, her legs spread very wide apart and angled up about 30 degrees so that both her pussy and anus were easily accessible, and face and tits and tummy in full view from the position and the glaring florescent light overhead.

Placing my feet flat on the floor beneath her hips, I fucked her pussy hard and fast in a deep squatting position, looking somewhat like a huge bullfrog having its willful way with her. From her mouth emanated the by-then-familiar, "Fuck me, Daddy" routine, only she was now even louder and more nasty-talking with stuff like "Fuck me like a slutty bitchin' whore 'til I'm raw," and such, but Raquel was so wet and slippery with a seemingly endless supply of pussy juice that I don't think she'd ever be fucked raw. She came, singing the I'm-Cumming Chorus over and over.

I let her lie there begging for my cock in her ass while I got up, downed the next-to-last beer, and collected the peppers and candle before straddling her chest and feeding her my tube steak, which she sucked and slurped quite well even though she could no longer use her patented spiraling-hands technique. I added more moisture to the saliva already on her face by smearing her pussy juice on it, then smacked my dick like a billy-bat on her lips and tongue and chin and cheeks and nose and eyes and ears. She absolutely loved this treatment, gasping, "That's it, slap that hard meat on my face. I'm a slut! Fuck my eyes and ears. Oh, Daddy, fuck my brains out!" Well, that was a kinky notion, but not a fit, not even close. And always that "Daddy" bit. Too weird!

So I got back in my squatting bull-frog position and just banged her butt-hole, instead. While reaming her, I drizzled the hot candle wax on her nipples, and she hollered screams of pleasure-pain. I dripped more wax into her deep navel, and then on her clit and pussy, which she seemed to like even more, continuing to utter the "Daddy" refrain. I started to alternate fucking her pussy and ass, pumping one hole a few strokes before poking the other, back and forth. Very nice sensation, indeed!

At 10:53, I knew I had to wrap things up in a few minutes, so I put the last props—the Habenero peppers—into play. I bit the end of one off, and, I tell you, it was ONE HOT PEPPER, even for a guy who has a high tolerance for spicy heat. The tip of the pepper kind of reminded me of her nipples, so I bit the end of the other pepper off, and placed them over her nipples, twirling the Habeneros over them like little spinning teepees. After all the chewing and hot wax on her nips, that must have been painful, but Raquel just kept on ooohing and aaaahing, only a bit louder.

Finally, leaving the peppers on her tits, I pulled out of her holes, turned the other half of the peppers wrong-side-out, and place them over the mouths of two beer bottles. I took one and ground it vigorously on her clit and pussy lips, then poked it inside her pussy. She screamed loud enough to crack windows, but obviously liked it, then I jammed the other one deep into her anus—up over the shoulder of the bottle. More screaming, more pleasure, and several more climaxes as I pumped the bottles in and out of her holes. The firey Habeneros were still deep up inside her. Kinkiest thing in my whole life I ever did!!!

I was not about to dip my wick back into either of her hot-pepper orifi, so I straddled her chest again, tossed aside the pepper teepees on her nipples, grabbed her inflamed tits, and started rapidly face fucking her, as time was running out fast. Though she was sucking hard, tonguing magnificently, and slurping loudly, I was beginning to wonder if I was going to cum. The beer, the previous superb orgasm in her ass not long before, and more than a little bit of anxiety about getting back to my kids were working against me.

I realized I needed her expert hands back into the blow-job equation, so I strained to reach my keys on the counter, and unlocked the thumb cuffs. Raquel needed no prompting, for, with hands free, she leaned forward and put both hands and mouth to work on my aching cock like the pro she was. "I want your cum, I want it bad, Daddy, so baaaaad! I want you to spurt it all over me, all over my face and tongue and boobs." I concentrated with all my might, and when she had my cock deep in her throat making swallowing motions and stuck two wet fingers into my anus, I blew. And did I ever blow! I could swear I heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. And Raquel knew just how to prolong the orgasm, using both hands in opposite spiraling motions while pumping me up and down in long, saliva-wet strokes. Semen just kept exploding out in spurt after spurt after spurt all over her face and heaving breasts. What an incredibly long and unbelievably intense climax!!!

Raquel just sat there on the floor, gazing up in adoration at my gonna-be-hard-for-a while cock, sucking the last few drops from the tip. "You fucked me just like I wanted, like the total slut that I am. Did you like it, too?"

"You could say that," I deadpanned, "But I gotta go, like right now." It was exactly eleven o'clock, the time I was supposed to be home, and it was a several-minute drive there yet. I unlocked the cuffs from her ankles and ran into the den to get my clothes. Raquel, cum streaming down her face and breasts and belly, followed me, opened and took a sip of the last beer, and handed it to me.

I suddenly had to piss like a motherfucker! I'd drunk all that beer and hadn't urinated even once, and didn't even know if I could make it to her bathroom, wherever that was, in time. She led me by the hand down a dark hall to it, mentioning on the way that she needed a shower, then, using her body to block the door, clarified that she needed a "golden shower."

Now I'd never done that before, but, at that point, I didn't really care WHERE I pissed, only THAT I pissed—IMMEDIATELY!

She hopped into the big, old-fashioned tub on legs, kneeled down, and I just let her rip onto to gorgeous, if angry-nippled, boobs. She took Mr. Johnson in hand, and sprayed down to her pussy, then back up to her neck and tits. The fact that I was pissing out like 6 or 7 beers and was still 2/3 hard made it a very lengthy pee. Then she directed the stream onto the lower part of her face, let the pee spatter over her closed lips and chin, closed her eyes, sprayed them, then let the stream run into her ears. She was smiling and obviously enjoying the whole thing, saying, "Ummm, so warm and so good. Your pee is so good, Daddy." Here we go with the "Daddy" bit again!

I cannot really say whether or not I was enjoying pissing ON Raquel, as I was just so damn happy to be pissing AT ALL, but it was definitely not turning me off, though. Then, she did something I will never forget as long as I live. She opened her eyes, sprayed down to her pussy and back up across her belly and tits and neck again, opened her mouth wide, let it fill up with piss, and then started swallowing it!!! And she was not forcing it down either, as she gulped it down with relish, like I would a cold Pete's Wicked Ale.

I kind of pulled away, but she had me by the dick and kept me in check. I was still pissing strongly, and she gently placed my streaming dick inside her mouth and drank directly from it for another half minute until I had emptied my bladder, finishing with a to-be-expected, "Your pee tastes so good, Daddy. Thank you for saving it for me." Kinky as fucking shit!!!!!

It was 11:03 PM. I should have already left 8 minutes earlier, and I was a nervous wreck. With Raquel still in the tub, I gave her a blistering hard good-bye smack on her ass ( I have a policy of not kissing girls with piss on their face) and noticed the pulverized Habanero slipping out her bum. Even then, she was still an absolutely stunning piece of ass.

I jumped in my clothes without bothering about underwear, grabbed the cuffs, the rest of the last beer, and my keys, and dashed out of there, yelling, "Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am!" at the door. Her final words? "Great sex! Thanks, Daddy!"

I got caught by every light on the drive home, and it was 11:10 when I nervously unlocked my back door, but I was relieved to hear the View To A Kill theme song by Duran Duran from the TV upstairs. I walked in the room, and the credits were rolling. "Perfect timing, Dad," said my daughter, "The movie just ended." Looking at my son, she said, "He fell asleep, as usual, so you both missed a really good movie. Did you have a good time with your friend? What did you do?"

Telling the truth but still being evasive, I said, "Oh, we just drank a few beers and fooled around. Time for you all to go to bed." And so I carried my sleeping son to bed, tucked in my daughter, and kissed her goodnight. "You smell funny, Dad," she noted.

"Yes, I need to take a shower." The regular kind of shower for me, not the golden kind.