What A Bad Trip...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers

I thought it would be sexy to watch her feeding him, but was I in for a surprise. Before I got to the doorway, I could see the camcorder on the dresser. The red light was on, meaning she was recording. I could hear her talking to him,

"That's a good boy...eat your lunch!" I stuck my head around the corner to see just what he was eating. She was in a sixty nine with him, as he licked her like he hasn't eaten in a week. she was nearing orgasm, as she nibbled on his cock. I knew what she was feeling, as Tom knew how to please a woman with his tongue. After cumming several times, she dismounted him, so the camera could pick up his face covered in her glistening juices. She then bent over and licked her juices off his face, like a puppy lapping up milk. I wish I could run in there and help her, but I refrained.

"Now it's time to get you off!" she said as she squeezed his still rock hard cock. Donna then straddled his waist, and guided his meat towards her wet hole. A couple of quick thrusts later, and he was buried deep in her pussy. He tried to hump, but she stopped him. "No, let me do the work." she moaned as she SLOWLY pumped up and down, driving him crazy. On the fourth cycle, she stopped and lifted herself up enough for him to pop out, causing him to moan with disappointment. She reached down and grasping his cock, she rubbed it back and forth over her pussy lips, not letting in more than an inch, before pulling it back out. She had him so worked up, I could see his fingers start to twitch. I wanted to run in there, but I held back. She then brought his cock all the way up to her clit, then pushed it back, slightly spreading her lips apart, not stopping until his slick head was resting against her chocolate starfish. Pushing back slightly, the head of his cock slipped into her tight butt. as she held her breath, she gently pushed back, until his entire cock was buried in her bowels. I know Tom has never had a true piece of ass before, because he always begged me to try. I know he is in heaven right now, and I came to a conclusion as I watched. Either I would have to learn how to take it in the ass, or I would have to keep Donna around. Hell, maybe I could do both. If I watched any longer, I would end up jumping them both, so I headed back down to the kitchen.

"Man, that's gonna take some getting used to!" she said as she came through the door. "My poor ass feels like someone drove a truck through it!" she griped as she rubbed a butt cheek.

"Oh...poor baby! Want me to kiss it?" I teased. She walked over and straddled my legs, facing the table, as if she was going to sit on my lap, but then leaned forward, laying herself across the table with her butt right where my dinner plate would be. As if in a trance, my hands went to her round rump, and slowly spread her cheeks apart. Her hole was a bit red, with traces of cum seeping out. I don't know what came over me, but I leaned in, and licked the trail of cum from her bum. I always liked the taste of Tom's cum, and I found myself probing her pucker for more of his sticky goo. Soon I was traveling further, and found myself licking her pussy. She came quickly under my touch, and we were both a bit embarrassed by the situation. For the first time all day, she wrapped a towel around her body.

"I'm sorry, I got kinda carried away." she said sheepishly.

"Sorry for what? That was kinda fun! Weird, but fun." I replied. She broke into a smile, and we both had a cup of tea.

"I'm gonna miss this when it's over." she said quietly.

"Over? It's just begun!"

Within a month, Tom could make out shapes, and move his fingers. And six months later, he was back to normal. Of course, I wish I could say the same about our sex life. We now have sex parties every week. I even learned how to take it in my butt, with the help of Becky's hubby. I know he felt bad because he had the smallest cock in our group, but soon was the happiest, as he was the only one I would allow to fuck my virgin ass. At least until I got used to it. I enjoyed getting gang banged, but I will have to tell you about it next time. Ciao!

parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers
12