What a Bitch!

Story Info
Not everyone you meet is like us, honey.
1.6k words
3.8
19.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Bobby's doing today's story. Hope you enjoy it - this is NOT me by the way -C :^)

I remember most that we enjoyed talking about books and movies. We shared some of the same tastes and we seemed to enjoy discussing our differences.

She was fun to be with. I liked that and soon, that like turned to love. When I told her how I felt, she returned my sentiment and we had a very long kiss to seal the deal.

We were in love.

I'm lying, of course. The first thing I noticed about her was her legs. She had gorgeous legs and I worshiped her beauty when she wore stockings and heels. She thought of herself as heavy, but I found her very shapely and desirable. Her breasts were perfect, her waist trim and curvy, her hips wide and full. A beautiful, lovely, feminine woman that smiled when she saw me.

I courted her passionately and fervently, bringing her gifts and banking her smiles in my memory. I woke in the middle of the night, remembering her laughter. My friends said she was all I talked about.

One one occasion early in our love affair, when we knew we were together but we hadn't formally made it 'forever', we found ourselves in a hotel suite. We sat on a love seat, kissing and touching like there was no world around us. The room was dim and fresh, scented pleasantly with the flowers I'd bought her. For the first time, the arrangement I'd selected contained a red rose. I believe she had noticed as she was so sweet and passionate in our kissing. I moved my hand down between her legs and she parted them, giving permission for me to make my caresses most intimate. I rested my hand near her knee and she took it and pushed it to her middle, accompanied by a passionate insertion of her tongue into my mouth. Taking the hint, I found her pussy, parted the lips ,and softly but insistently found the center and pushed my index finger inside her, the woman I loved.

She gasped with pleasure, murmuring, "Yes, lovely, yes...", and I continued my intrusion sensuously, slowly, then faster and harder until her hand found mine and she stopped me.

"You are to do that with your tongue, but first, let's take a shower, okay?"

Excited by the thought of intimate oral contact with her for the first time, I stumbled out of my clothes while trying to watch her undress. She did this in a most businesslike fashion, folding things neatly and removing them economically and unself-conciously. When she was nude, she frowned at my random piles of clothing and said, "You need to fold your things neatly before you join me", then she turned and walked away, then I heard the shower start.

I complied as best I could, then entered the bathroom. She was finishing a quick shower, then stepped out, wiped herself off quickly, and wrapped the towel around herself.

"Hurry up", she said and walked into the bedroom.

I jumped in the shower and found the water much hotter than I was used to. I adjusted it and completed the quickest shower of my life. I wiped off quickly and remembering, folded the damp towel carefully and hung it on the towel bar.

She was sitting on the bed, waiting patiently. She looked me over carefully, painstakingly, and said, "Turn around."

I did and when I finished, she said, "You look quite nice, fresh from the shower. I'll expect this every time we make love."

I was excited and didn't know what to say, anyway, but I looked at her and replied, "You're very beautiful. You know that I love you, don't you?"

"Yes, I was wondering when you'd tell me. I love you, too, but rather than discussing how we feel, why don't you show me?"

With this, she lay back on the bed and parted her legs and said, "Kiss my pussy and don't stop until I tell you to." This matter-of-factly, not mean or imperious, just taking for granted my compliance.

I was inexperienced and horny and overcome with what was happening, so I just dropped to my knees and began kissing her cunt. I kissed up one side and down the other, alternating kisses with licks. Something was working because I got a moan of pleasure.

"Yes, dear, that's a darling, yes, yes."

I took another trip around, then another. She reached down with her hands and pulled her pussy open, then pointed to a spot near the top and told me, "This is my clitoris. I want you to kiss and nibble and suck it like you sucked my tongue. Don't stop until I tell you."

I instantly complied, quickly eliciting a comment, "Not so hard, be gentle."

I backed off, but still focused where she'd pointed and she said, "Yes, that's right, use the surface of your tongue, rub, yes, yes, rub, now suck it. Suck my little cock, yes...."

I worked on it at her specific direction until she came violently, squirting all over my face and chest. She grabbed my head and pressed it into her as she came.

When she released me, I looked up at her. She had a contented look on her face and smiled at me, "Good, good boy."

She then had me lay back on the bed. I expected oral satisfaction in return, but she climbed on my chest and presented her pussy to my face from above.

"Again."

Surprised, I began kissing and licking her now sopping wet genitals, enjoying her scent and taste. She ground into me and gave more direction for a time. Finally, she stopped and turned around, presenting her bottom to my lips.

"Reach your arms around me and I'll show you how to rub my pussy with your hands. Kiss my ass while you do this."

She held my hands in hers and forced my fingers into a rhythm on her clitoris. I began kissing her bottom and reaching my tongue to caress her anus.

"Oh, yes, that's right, run your tongue around the opening, Again. Again, More, now fuck your tongue up inside me."

I rammed my tongue into the opening and continued the manipulation of her rosebud. She ground down onto my face. I had to be sure to take breaths when she pulled away. Rhythm was important. Finally, she came again, flooding my chest and neck with her fluids.

"Oh, yes, YES, oh, you're going to do fine, yes...."

She got up off of me, "What a mess!", turned and walked to the shower.

"Wait!"

"What?"

I looked at my cock which was aching with desire, then looked back at her with a questioning look.

"I'm going to shower off, now. Don't touch it 'til I get back." She walked away without another word.

She showered off, dried again,and came back with a towel around her and her purse in her hand.

"My turn!" Maybe there was a question mark in there.

"Just a minute. I have to moisturize right after I shower. You can help."

She handed me a bottle of lotion, "Rub this all over my feet and legs. We'll get you off when you finish." She sat on the bed, expectantly.

Shaking with desire, I rubbed the lotion on my hands and massaged her feet and legs. They were really beautiful.

"I know you're in a hurry, but another time, you can suck my toes. I know you want to, and worship my legs, too. For now, just kiss each toe and then we'll see about you."

I couldn't believe it, but I did it anyway. She wiggled her toes at me and I dropped to kiss each one. Ten kisses, then I stood before her, the biggest, hardest erection of my life pointing at the object of my desire.

She loosened the towel around her torso and began rubbing lotion on her breasts, slowly and thoroughly. She teased her large nipples to erect, smiling up at me. She pulled her phone from her purse and dialed a number. While it was ringing, she looked up at me, "Use the lotion. Jerk off your cock while I call my Mom."

"What?"

"I'm watching. You can look at my tits, too. "Hey, Mom..."

I'm ashamed to say that I did it. She chatted with her Mom and watched me. I was never so humiliated in my life. At one point, she leaned back and wiggled her toes at me, smiling, not missing a beat in her conversation. It took forever, but finally I was ready to come. She could tell, because suddenly she said goodbye, hung up, and took my cock into her mouth and sucked, hard. Her hand found its way to my bottom and I felt her finger worming its way inside me.

I let loose a bucketful down her throat.

She took it all in, swallowed, and worked my dick to express any remainder of the orgasm. This she sucked in and licked her lips, and said, "That was great. You're a good fuck."

We kissed, briefly, dressed, and parted. I didn't hear from her and she didn't answer my calls for a few days.

I finally got a call at home. She told me she didn't think we had a future together, that I was 'too passive' and 'too quick to please'. She wanted a man with a mind of his own.

Live and learn.


(Camilla, again. What a bitch! He married a much nicer girl, if I say so myself. Let's talk about toes, Bobby...)