What a Brother Knows

Story Info
Kim finds just exactly what her brother knows.
1.5k words
3.98
193.3k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mared
mared
9 Followers

Tossing the pile of white gold curls over her shoulders, she glared at him, watching that familiar cocky smile trace his lips. She jerked her hand again, but it was to no avail she was being held tight.

Growling low in her throat Kim whispered “Let me go Luke.”

“Not on your life,” he pulled her a little closer, his hot breath, holding a scent of mint and liquor, licking against her lips as her spoke, “sis.”

She shuddered, feeling that word course it’s way down her spine. Kim detested when he called her sister, or any form of the word. In her mind they weren’t even blood kin, she couldn’t be related to this looser. Another growl tore across her tongue.

“I’ll scream.”

“I kind of figured that out, Kimmy. I got only the best in mind for my little sister.” His free hand brushed against her shoulder, down over the swell of her breast.

Gasping she tossed herself away from him, her arm jerking her roughly back. His grip was like a vise, “don’t touch me!”

“Too late, sis.”

Before she could growl or scream he tossed her on his bed, the springs squeaking a little as she landed, then bounced. Opening her mouth she let out a breathless gasp, and he slipped something hard past her lips, grabbing a handful of her locks, pulling her head sharply back making her eyes water. He wrapped the cord that would have kept her robe closed around her head, blindfolding her as well as securing the makeshift gag.

Kim whimpered.

“You see sis,” she heard him lick his lips, he made a subtle slurping sound, then felt his weight on her back, his mouth just inches from her ear, wrenching another whimper from the back of her throat, “I just wanted to see what that little scholarly ass of yours has to offer the world. And maybe then I wont tell mom and dad you’re failing your course in theology…Hmm where should we start,” his fingers dipped under her robe, she felt the coolness of his skin against hers, petting up and down her inner thigh, “Here little sister, should I start here?”

She jerked her body again, only causing him to grunt as her weight shifted him slightly from his place. As a result he let his hand slip up her thigh a little higher, his fingers toying with her shaved slit.

Shuddering she felt a familiar heat rise in her body. This brought a blush radiating across her cheeks, she could feel that warmth drift down over the tops of her breasts, and toy with her nipples, pushing them to semi erection. All she could do was stand there, bent over his bed, her body willing him on, her mind screaming for him to stop.

Luke let his fingers slip between her lips, his finger flicking gently across her little clit, drawing a muffled groan out. Coaxing that pearl of hers his other fingers dipped into her pussy, feeling her wetness. Smiling absently he bent forward, his crotch riding against her left thigh.

“Now, now, little Kimmy, what’s all this,” emphasizing his point he tweaked her clit, causing her to moan loudly. “Hmm… no answer, well then… I’ll just have to do something about it then.”

Using his free hand he grabbed her wrists, pulling her roughly over the bed more, clasping them tightly together, withdrawing his hand forlornly, Luke tugged his belt free, utilizing that to bind her arms together and then to the bed post.

Kim writhed against her binding, and snaked her head back and forth, a few tears came to her eyes, but were quickly soaked up into the cotton of the blindfold.

“Don’t be afraid sister. I heard somewhere, that you liked this.” Luke laughed.

His hands pushed her robe up and over, letting it fall over her head, she shivered as the cold air grazed her heated flesh. Slowly she felt his fingertips trail down her spine leaving goose bumps in his wake.

Kim groaned and bent her knees, exposing herself a little to him, knowing it was whorish of her but she wanted his fingers to touch her that way again, to feel them pump into her pussy. She wanted that, and hated it all in one.

“Ah… so little Kimmy is a slut,” he let his hand glance over the round of her ass, then he gave it a subtle spank, sending sparks exploding inside of her, and wrenching an long groan from somewhere deep inside of her.

Once again his hand came down. His free hand traced over the curve of her breast, finding her erect nipple. Ruthlessly he twisted it, getting pleasure out of watching her squirm under his fingers. Kim whimpered, and shook her ass a little, she was torn between disgust and passion, feeling the latter slowly winning the fight.

Luke twisted her nipple again, then his hand came up, cupping her pussy, she felt her own wetness pool against his palm. Wiggling again she urged him to do more, the heat from his hand against her engorged lips was too intense for her to take.

Without another sound he slapped her pussy. Repeatedly he jerked his palm back then up, letting the wet smack sink into her mind as the heat flared in her brain, dragging her to the edge of her conscious mind. Kim knew she shouldn’t be liking it but she couldn’t help herself. As his hand connected with her again, she let out a loud moan; the gag muffled it but caused it to sound deeper than it had been.

She could feel Luke’s smug smile before she heard his breathless words, “Sis, tell me, tell me you want me…” she worked her mouth against the gag, but couldn’t choke out the words. Sensing her need, he fumbled a little, pulling the gag out of her mouth.

Her tongue darted out, wetting her lips then she groaned again, his hand started back on its reckless course of spanking her cunt, “Please, Luke, please…” and unable to resist, her hips started to push down every time his hand came up…

“Please, who?”

“Please, brother, fuck me,” she gasped, as his hot hand slipped into her slit, tugging at her delicate clit, “ I need to cum…”

“Who would you cum for?” His hands shoved her thighs apart, then ripped open her pussy lips, his tongue darting fast into her, sipping her juices like a fine wine…

Kim could only resolve herself into a heap of moans, her hips working fast against his mouth, each slurp of his tongue sent shards of pleasure coursing through her spine. And standing there on tiptoes at the end of his bed, she wanted nothing more than to release herself to him, to give herself over to the pleasure he drew forth from her like no other had.

“I want to cum for you brother.”

His wonderful little mouth, which just long ago she wanted to rip that cocky little grin from, parted from her cunt, leaving only cold air in it’s place, “Only me?”

“ooohhhh, yes, yes. I want to cum only for you brother.” She felt the words rush out of her mouth, forcing her wobbly legs to part farther, lifting her ass up in offering, her sex gleaming in the moonlight that filled his bedroom.

“Good, cunt.” And without another sound Luke dropped his pants, his erect cock wobbling for a moment, only a moment, before he drove it into her.

Kim screamed. Her whole being was on edge, on fire. She felt herself jerk as her orgasm crashed down upon her. She let him ride her, her hips working as she took him in further and further, bringing him along with her, as she built herself up again. The second wave crashing over her, robbing her of her breathe.

Luke’s voice chorused behind her, molding into her soft gasp. She felt his hot seed shoot into her, burning her. Then in what seemed like an instant from eternity it was done…

Spent he flopped down his finger unlatching the belt that held her to his bed, and drew the blindfold from her eyes. Kim raised her head; sweat beading on her brow from exertion. She took in his glowing face, in his smile then bowed it again.

Rising she ran from his room, horrified at what she had done.

Two months after Kim had forgotten that night, her mind distracted on her homework. She didn’t want mom and dad to find out how low her Theology grades were. Sighing she tossed her notebook aside, sick of working. Looking in the vanity mirror she caught sight of him standing in the doorway. Gasping she spun around.

“Well, cunt,” the name caused a ripple of unabashed pleasure to drift through her, and unwittingly she parted her thighs in her chair, “Your brother wants you.”

She bowed her head, her fingers toying with a curl, and then she spread her legs wider, “Come take me brother. I am yours.”

And truly she was, for she’d found no man after that night that could raise such a response in her body than his fingers could. Just goes to show you, your family truly does know more of what you need than anyone else does, or ever could.

mared
mared
9 Followers