What a Day

Story Info
A really bad day gets so much better!
3.6k words
4.48
19.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, to start with a cliché: It had been one of those days ...

First client didn't show. Second client showed before the art department finished the storyboards ... all wrong, by the way. And the VP lost my third client because she wouldn't shut the hell up about going to high school with the client's CEO ... who wasn't even in the meeting.

I barricaded myself in my office for the afternoon, desperately trying to salvage something positive but our EMail server was down and, just as it came back on, my PC crashed. Completely. Dead.

Fuck Microsoft.

The phone rang and it was my girlfriend. She listened to me rant. Then: "Well, Baby, remember that I'm going out with Cassie and Susan tonight."

"Yeah," I lied. I hadn't but why shouldn't a long boring night alone cap the day from hell?

"And who knows ... maybe your day will get better?"

"Who knows ..." I didn't and I didn't believe she did. But no reason to harsh her buzz.

At least I got to the gym and had a good hard sweat before heading home, picking up a chicken rice bowl from the local asian market. I got home about 7:00 and found a note taped onto Minnie's dresser, right above her lingerie drawer:

Sweetie:

"Sorry about your crappy day ... but it will get better.

Promise.

Enjoy your present

See you after midnight

M."

I looked around and didn't see anything in the bedroom or the kitchen. Snacking on my dinner, I walked through the office and living room then figured it must be in the master bath. There hanging on a pink floral padded hangar over the shower door was a red satin slip, a purple thong, and a pair of white, silk stockings.

In an instant, the shitty day was gone and I was transported to a better place, time, universe! Was I dreaming? Did she really lay this out for me? Or, was this what she was going to wear when she got home?

I've always loved silk and satin and lace. Minnie has two drawers stuffed full of erotic treats plus more than a little bit of closet space. She would even indulge and let me wear her panties on occasion, although whenever I hinted for more, she never seemed interested. And I never pushed it.

That's when I saw the second note ... on a silver tray next to a martini shaker, a bucket of ice, a bottle of vodka, a can of shaving cream, a white rose in a vase, my razor, and a sleeve of extra blades:

"Baby:

I think you should shave your skin as smooth as this new satin teddy, set out just for you..

M."

Who was I to argue?

I finished dinner and hit random on the CD jukebox. I slammed a second liter of water then made a martini. I showered and scrubbed (in all the right places) then drew a bath. I seasoned the water with some of Minnie's salt scrubs, then settled in for a good long soak.

When I'd finished my drink, I slowly shaved my legs, especially my pubic hair. I keep myself pretty trim there anyways but I wanted to be especially smooth for my love. Then I took care of my underarms and the very small, sparse patch of chest hair. It took the entire sleeve of blades but when I was done I was completely smooth everywhere. It felt kind of strange feeling the air hit me as I left the bath. Kind of sensitive. Kind of vulnerable. Kind of erotic.

I dried and powdered myself (again, in all the right places) and carried my evening's costume into our bedroom. I slowly slid into the slip and, as the satin touched my cleanly shaven body, the heavenly sensation brought my semi-hard cock to full strength. Oh my gawd did it feel so good ... everywhere!

I slipped the thong on and pressed my cock against my stomach and the string into my ass. So far so good. But then came the piéce de resistance: One stocking for each leg. I pulled them on slowly, savoring the caress as they moved up my thighs and settled the little elastic band into place. Encased in soft smooth material from the spaghetti straps on my shoulders down to my toes. Very sensitive. Very erotic.

Standing there in the soft light, I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I touched my prick through the satin and rubbed my other hand over my nipples, which were hard as pebbles. I sat down on the bed and moved my right leg up and down my left. Like a cricket. Or, more appropriately, a horny housewife in a pick-up bar.

Horny was the right word. I was so fucking turned on I was tempted to just pull my cock out and jerk it to satisfaction right then and there. But I wanted more to savor the feeling, the sensation, the decadence of what Minnie had set out for me.

So I took another deep breath and headed back to the bathroom to make another martini but was stopped short by the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sweetie."

"Hey, Min." I could hear that she was in a bar and thought I could make out the voice of Cassie ordering another round of drinks.

"How's your day going?"

I smiled: "Much better, thank you very much."

"Did you get all showered and clean?" I could hear her laughing

"Yes ... bathed and very clean."

"Good. Are you going to go out tonight?"

"No," I laughed. "I'm pretty much dressed for staying in."

She laughed.

"How's your evening so far?"

"Pretty fun," she said and I heard her tell the waitress Thanks. "We're going to have another drink and then go dancing."

"Okay," I was a little disappointed ... I had hoped she was on her way home.

"But, since you're staying in, you might enjoy the movie I rented this afternoon. It's on top of the TV."

"Okay, thanks."

"Oh and sweetie ..." Her voice was softer and I could picture her turning away from the table of girlfriends to speak quietly into the phone. "I love you."

"Oh, and I love you," I assured her. "Have fun."

She laughed. "You, too. But not too much fun."

"Oh, I'll wait for that," I assured her.

She laughed and we said our goodbyes. I went over to the TV and picked up the DVD rental case. The title was more than enough to tell me what kind of movie I'd be watching: Sorority Sluts XIX. And there was another note along with a cigarillo (I like to smoke cigars every once in a while but never one this ... well, feminine):

"Only three rules for you to follow:

1.Do not touch yourself 2. 3.Make sure you keep your lipstick fresh 4. 5.No more than 3 drinks 6. If I'm not home when the movie is over, you go to bed and go to sleep.

M."

I went back into the bathroom and made another drink, after finding and applying a lipstick that looked reasonably slutty. Of course, I didn't spend too much time looking in the mirror (how silly would that be?).

The movie was more than predictable, even if I hadn't seen the first 18 Sorority Sluts. The opening scene was a trio of beautiful, silicone-enhanced "sorority sisters" getting ready for a big party ... which involved all sorts of stages of dress and undress, kissing, fondling, licking, and more than their fair share of anal beads, vibrators, and dildos. Including a clear, flexible, double-headed monster onto which the two blondes impaled themselves while the brunette manipulated smaller flared toys in and out of their backdoor holes.

I was rock hard.

Even though I shouldn't have, I simply had to caress my panty-covered cock ... especially when the camera moved in up close to a pair luscious lips locked around an erect nipple. Or when I saw the lipstick marks on the rim of my martini glass. My lipstick marks.

Halfway through the second scene (one of the blondes from the first scene getting impaled by a well-hung fraternity ... well, I guess you'd call him a slut, too) I went and made my third drink and lit the cigarillo. After refreshing my lipstick, of course. Not only was it a little small and a little feminine of a tobacco product, but it was heavily flavored with chocolate.

The next three scenes were combinations of players: Two girls to one boy, three boys to two girls, and one girl who was unlucky enough to be playing all be herself (fortunately she had brought a battery-powered friend with her to the party).

I slipped in and out of attention (there's only so many times I want to see a mammoth cocks pumping in and out of a clean-shaven pussy) but always stayed focused for the opening and closing scenes ... the most erotic, in my perverted opinion. My cock continued to leak precome all over my panties and I continued to revel in being encased in satin from tit to toe.

I did cheat and have a fourth, though half-size, martini during the final scene (in which the three girls from the first scene were back home and strapped on in order to finish off the night ... and each other). Then cleaned up, and headed off to bed.

Minnie hadn't called and, as horny as I was, I kept my obligation and didn't bring myself off, although I certainly could have quickly. I had a million thoughts running through my mind ... none of them about work. I fell mostly asleep a short while later, with my cock still quite hard.

I didn't wake when Minnie came into the apartment or into our room, although I vaguely heard the shower running. I rolled over, smiling a little when I got tangled in the satin slip, and drifted back into dreamland.

Minnie climbed into our bed slowly cuddling up next to me, and I awoke to the sweet sensation of her slowly sliding her hand on my leg. I lay there enjoying the touch of her against the silk hose, the smell of her conditioner, heat of her breasts. She slowly worked her way up my leg then caressed the smooth satin over my belly and, eventually, nipples. She pinched them hard and whispered: "Just wanted to make sure you're awake"

I tried to roll over but she stopped me telling me just enjoy. Then her pinky circled the tip of my cock and she laughed: "It seems like not only are you awake, you're already enjoying."

"Most definitely," I agreed.

"Did you make yourself come?"

"No."

"Good, Boy."

She slid her hand down over the satin that was on my ass, then moved it aside and played with the string that had kept its kiss against my hole for the last few hours. She moved it aside and I could feel the pad of her middle finger press against my sensitive anus.

"Mmmmm, I see you shaved everywhere."

"Yes."

"So smooth."

"Feels so good."

She left my ass and grabbed my balls roughly, squeezing about a gallon of precome into my already saturated panties.

"Yes it does."

She playfully bit my neck then rolled me over. She had lit candles all around the room and in the flickering light, I could see that she was wearing a black slip that matched mine and black stockings. As she shifted her weight above me, I briefly caught a glimpse of red thongs covering her sweet pussy and cracking her tight ass.

Minnie settled herself down just below my aching cock and started to rub my nipples through the slip. She was pinching them and I was in awe of her large breasts pressing against her slip, nipples erect and eager for me to touch. I reached up and she stopped my hands: "I said relax and enjoy ... don't make me restrain you."

I smiled and my cock twitched longingly.

She leaned forward and shifted the satin slip aside just enough to take my left nipple into her mouth. She flicked it with her tongue, sucked hard, and then finished with a bite and I was bucking and moaning my delight begging for her to never stop and continue on the other side all at the same time.

Which she did, slipping off of me and beginning to stroke my raging cock with her right hand.

Soon she had wiggled down my body and moved the slip up enough to give her free and easy access to my prick. She made love to me through the panties, with her nails, fingers, tongue and teeth then slipped the elastic waistband over my hard-on and down my legs. I lifted my hips to help undress me and then sighed heavily as she traced her fingers back up my silk-covered legs all the way to my smooth balls. She wrapped both hands around the base of my cock and I saw a little shiver run through her.

"You feel so fucking good ... so hard and so smooth!"

She squeezed and milked a huge drop of precome onto her eager tongue then moved up to kiss me, pushing my salty lubricant past my eager lips and forcing me to swallow.

"Me likey," she whispered and we kissed again, long and passionate.

In that kiss I wasn't wearing her lingerie and we weren't in our bedroom making mad freaky love ... we were just that kiss.

She broke away and moved back down, sliding satin against satin, stockings against stockings. The sound and feel were wonderful. She placed a perfunctory peck on the tip of my cock, then moved further down to my balls. She licked and nibbled my sack, taking each swollen testicle into her mouth in turn. Then she moved lower, licking the sensitive skin just above my asshole while her eager finger pressed against my bud again.

"Fuck yes!" I said through my heavy panting. Minnie had never touched me like this before and good lord did it feel good.

She pulled a small vibrator from the bed besides me and turned it on low, rubbing it against my stomach and at the base of my prick, covering it with the lake of precome that was collecting there.

Minnie spread my legs further apart and dribbled some saliva onto the small vibrator. As her mouth dropped over my shaft and engulfed it in one deep swallow, she slipped the toy inside me and I screamed.

She pulled back and took me into her mouth again. I moaned.

She settled her mouth at the tip of my cock, turned the vibrator up to medium, and began to roughly pump my cock up and down.

I warned her I was going to come and there was no stopping it.

Instead of pulling away she pumped me faster and pulled shot after shot of come from me. I was so lost in my orgasm, I didn't notice when she had removed the vibrator from my ass or when she finally pulled off my sensitive cock. I felt her move back up my body and I opened my eyes when she leaned down to gently kiss me.

What a kiss, though. My entire explosion came racing back into my mouth: Hot, thick, salty. I couldn't do anything except swallow and swirl my tongue against hers. Amazingly, I kept consciousness.

I couldn't believe it. I started to tell Minnie how wonderful the movie, the slip, the stockings, the blowjob, the kiss, the whole evening, the whole everything had been.

"Shhh ... we're not done, yet."

She spread her legs over my head and whispered: "Be a good little boy and return the favor."

Eagerly.

I slipped my tongue into her dripping pussy with enthusiasm. I was desperate to return the favor and started to tongue fuck her for all I was worth. She was so horny that she came with just a few deep thrusts, flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar. I swallowed her juice as eagerly as I had swallowed my own and she came right back down, grinding her smooth lips into my mouth for a second helping.

I played more this time, alternating speed and pressure and depth and soon she came again squeezing her thighs against my head so hard my ears were ringing for what seemed like five minutes after she fell to the side.

We lay there breathing, not saying a word, so deep into each other.

"Thank you," I whispered finally. To be honest, I was starting to become painfully aware of the evening, of being dressed in her underwear, of the lingering taste of my own come in the back of my throat. Painfully aware and a little embarrassed uncomfortable insecure.

"How many times do I have to tell you we're not done yet?" Minnie laughed.

"What else is there to do?" I joked but, at the same time, my cock wasn't soft yet. A fact made even more obvious when Minnie started to play with it lightly.

"You're going to lose your virginity tonight," she finally said.

"Wuh—"

"Shhhh," she whispered.

I shut up and watched as she walked into the closet, stripping her slip off over her head, and letting it fall to the floor. Her fine legs and ass disappeared into the closet and I watched the flickering candlelight on the walls and ceiling still confused, a little afraid, and very much excited.

She came back out wearing one of her silk kimonos but something wasn't quite right. In fact something was wrong. Very wonderfully wrong.

Bouncing in front of her, in an odd syncopation with her pendulous breasts, was a strap on dildo that looked to be about a foot long and three inches wide (it was nowhere near that, of course, and she told me later it was the smallest one she could order).

"What thu—"

"Shh ..." she said. "Best to relax and enjoy."

I tried to get away or at least sit up but she was already kneeling over me, the obscene appendage ominous, one hand on my still-rigid cock, and the other smearing a cool liquid all around my ass.

"I bet in your movie tonight there were girls strapping on dildos much bigger than this one, right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"And you liked it earlier when I played with your little hole didn't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Well, trust me, you're going to enjoy this as well. And so am I. This little toy has two ends, one already inside of me that feels oh so good. And will feel even better once I put the other end inside of you. Right?"

"Yes," I whispered. I was hypnotized by her voice, the candles, her nipples, the satin and silk on both of us.

"Then relax," Minnie whispered and I felt the head of the dildo press against me.

"Relax and enjoy."

With that she pushed gently past my sphincter and slowly impaled me.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed.

"Does that feel good?" Minnie asked, her breasts heaving under the strain of not fucking me.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes please."

She wiggled her hips, getting used to the fact that she had control over the fake cock inside of her and not wanting to hurt me. But wanting to fuck me at the same time.

Minnie pulled gently out and I reached my hands up to play with her tits. She moaned as I pinched her nipples. She thrust back into me but when I gasped she just pulled out and pounded home again. Not too hard but hard enough to press her clit against the harness and bring another moan from between her parted lips. I looked into her eyes, half-hidden beneath her hair, and saw that she wasn't even with me ... she was lost in the pleasures of her body.

Minnie took a couple more experimental thrusts until she found the right angle at which she could get good pressure on her clit and then she started to grind that angle home. She started stroking my cock and soon I could feel the pressure building from deep within my prostate.

"Oh god!" I said. "I'm gonna come."

"Fuck yeah, Baby," Minnie shouted. "I'm making you come. You're making me come."

"Do it, Baby," I hissed. "Make me come. Come all over me."

She was jerking my cock in rhythm to her grinding into me and suddenly I shot a load from so far inside of me it felt like it started in my toes. I must have exploded three feet in the air, splattering my sticky mess all over my stomach and slip and stockings. I came so hard it hurt but she didn't stop squeezing my cock until her own orgasm was finished.

She slid the dildo slowly out of me and collapsed on top of me, shivering slightly in the aftermath. After a bit she started to play with the still warm come that had pooled on both of us.

I was afraid she was going to make me taste it again but she just asked: "Well, did your day get any better?"

"Hell yes," I said. "Much better."

"I told you," she said.

"Yes you did," I said. "Now can I say thank you?"

Minnie smiled that sweet smile which made me fall in love with her: Half mischievous, half innocent. "Yes," she said. "But I think we are a long way from done."

"Oh, I hope so," I assured her.