What a Day Ch. 01

Story Info
The girlfriend has a surprise in store for me today...
1.4k words
4.06
7.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is my first attempt at writing erotica. It all started when a friend of mine once asked, "If you were in control for one day, what would you do?" This will be a multi part story. Some suspension of reality is required, but doesn't all fantasy require that to an extent? All characters are over 18, be smart and safe, yada yada yada.

*****

What a day. I'm just making it home after a long 12 hour shift at work and find the apartment empty. The dogs were out and about though, and they greeted me at the door. Tails wagging, mouths drooling, bouncing around like the floor is hot on their paws. They're just so excited to see me. Or they're excited because this is when I feed them in the morning. Either way, they're just happy I'm here. I rub their ears and look around for you. Normally if you're not here, they're put away in the bedroom. If they're out it means you must be somewhere.

"Babe, you there?" I call out into the apartment. The sun is just over the horizon and soft light is starting to come through the cracks in the blinds. The lights are low in our apartment, the gentle glow from the curtain lights filling the room. I notice the apartment is clean. Our normally slightly messy apartment looks like a maid service came through - dishes done, trash taken out, glass table top clean, carpets vacuumed. Quite odd, considering that I'm usually the one to do this kind of cleaning. And I hadn't gotten to it this week, after all the forced overtime I'd been working.

"Yeah hun, just getting ready for work. Can you feed them please? I'm running a bit late," you call back from the bedroom. The door is shut, I guess because you're putting on makeup and don't want the dogs all over you while you do so. I can't blame you for it - it wouldn't look too good if they bumped your arm while you were sitting at your vanity. That's a surefire way to turn your eye liner wing into a slash across your temple.

"No problem," I call back, already getting the boys to sit in their places while I grab their bowls. Another typical morning, She probably didn't sleep well and as a result slept late. I quickly put food in the dogs bowls, chuckling as they sprint like twin laser beams to inhale their breakfast. I hear their munching as I empty my pockets and gun belt onto the built in book shelf next to our bedroom. It's unnaturally warm in the apartment and my work shirt is the next thing removed. Normally you keep it akin to a meat locker in here, but as I walk to the bathroom, I look at the thermostat and see its almost 76*. Weird, maybe the AC isn't working. I'll put a maintenance request in after I get a nap.

I leave you in peace and drop my work shirt outside the door. Left in my navy cargo work pants and black leather work boots, I walk over to the fridge and grab "breakfast"... a cold Guinness Blond to drink before I go to sleep. Being a night shift worker, everything is backwards. My happy hour is 0800hrs, and my breakfast is 1700hrs. Every once in a while my shift mates and I will stop at a diner to get breakfast / dinner after shift, and its always entertaining to order a beer with my waffle. I pop the cap and plop down sideways on the couch, turning on the latest season of Shooter on netflix. I also scroll through my phone, looking at the overnight news and other happenings in the world I missed. Several minutes, and a few sips of my beer later, I hear the bedroom door open.

"Come here boys," I hear you say quietly and the dogs, having finished their breakfast, slowly pad their way to the bedroom. Odd, you normally say goodbye to them at the door. I finish my article and put my phone down to hear the door close and rhythmic clicking as you walk through the kitchen. Odd, you never wear heels...

I sit up and turn around to see what you're wearing and my jaw drops. You're definitely not dressed for work. Victoria's finest Secret's wrap your body, a lace bodysuit covering your substantial chest and diving to cup your groin, but cut out in various shapes and covering almost no where else. Black, lace top thigh high stockings cling to your legs, ending in red and black "fuck me" heels. I tear my eyes from your body to look you in the eyes, and see you're not only dressed to kill, but your makeup is too. Dark hair pulled back in two long braids, dark smokey eyes, thick eyeliner, and bright red lips, which are currently in a smirk. You are the pure embodiment of sex appeal, and I'm stunned.

"Hey handsome," you say, crossing one leg in front of the other and putting a hand on your hip, effectively pushing your ass to the side and making me stare again.

'Hi gorgeous..." I half mumble, half drool out," wha..."

"I decided to take the day off of work. You've been working far to hard and I've clearly not been taking care of you enough. I know you try to hide it, but I see you stressed when you come home from work. You spend all this time helping other people and you never have anyone say 'what can I do for you?' And I wanted to change that."

You slowly walk toward the couch, hips swaying sensuously, before bending over at the waist to push the coffee table away. My eyes bug out of my head, struggling to look at your ass, your dramatic, deep cleavage, and your sexy face all at once. An impossible task, so I settle for watching your breasts shake enticingly as you move the coffee table out of your way.

"So today, for the next 24 hours, we do whatever you want." You stand up straight and start swaying your hips side to side to an invisible soundtrack, your hands running all over your body. "And I do mean whatever. Nothing is forbidden. Nothing is out of bounds. Nothing is too weird, or gross, or bad. Today," you moan, one hand in your hair, the other running over your pussy, "You're in charge."

I watch as you begin rubbing your pussy over the lace material, your free hand drifting downward to play with a breast. You moan softly, pressing the lace material against your most sensitive of places as you continue, "I'm your plaything today. Your dirty girl. I'll do anything you want. I'll be your sweetest girl, your filthiest slut, or anything in between. You don't stop until your balls are empty... either in or on me," you gasp the last part, pulling the material at your pussy to the side and sliding a finger along your wet folds.

You gasp as you flick your clit, your fingers slick with your moisture. You slowly begin to plunge two fingers into your pussy, your eyes rolling back slightly as another, longer moan escapes your lips. Your other hand is pinching your nipple through the lace body suit, making it stand out proudly against the material. "I can't wait to see what you choose. I can't wait for your to mark me with your cum. I can't wait to be your fantasy." You moan the last sentence as you continue to sway slowly, your fingers still buried in your pussy. I can see the moisture starting to spread on your thighs as you get more and more turned on.

I sit their dumbfounded as you continue to masturbate in front of me. "Fuck me..." I mutter as I watch you tease yourself. The beer is completely forgotten, the TV show not even registering in my brain. Breathing is suddenly a conscious effort as my mind races, both with what she just said and what I already want to do. I suddenly am reminded of a kid in a candy shop, facing all of his favorite kinds of sweets and wondering 'where the hell do I start?'

"Oh we'll get there. I'm sure you can think of other things to do before that though," you reply with a wink.

What a day indeed...