What A Day She Had

Story Info
Sexual variety.
4.8k words
3.25
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

I'm lying there asleep and shortly I hear you whisper, 'good morning, baby' as you kiss my forehead. I slowly wake as you're unbuttoning my pajama top and I feel your cool fingers brush lightly against my flesh as you do this. When the top is unbuttoned, I feel your hands cupping both of my breasts as you rub your thumb over my sensitive nipples. I moan softly, you tell me to keep my eyes closed now that you know I am awake.

You then concentrate on my nipples, rolling them between your thumbs and index fingers. I can feel them harden and the sensation even begins to make my pussy tingle. Then you lightly pinch them sending another tingling sensation from my nipples and pussy to my toes. I moan, withering beneath the magic you're fingers do to me.

You then slip your fingers in the waist band of my pajama bottoms, sliding them down to my knees. I feel your warm breath blow across my mound and I'm anxiously anticipating what you will do next. With my legs stretched straight out, you spread my lips with two fingers, opening my pink pussy lips exposing my clit. A shiver goes right thru me when with your other hand you run your finger teasingly up and down my clit. By now I am beginning to feel moist between my legs.

'Does it feel good baby? Would you like some more?' you whisper in my ear, your breath warm against my neck giving me delightful chills.

"Yes please, don't stop now," I whisper back to you, my eyes still remaining shut.

'Good, I have a surprise for you, you can open your eyes now," you say softly.

As I open my eyes, I see a strange man at the end of the bed who obviously has been watching everything. He can see me lying there with my shirt open and my pajama bottoms down to my knees. I try to cover up, embarrassed and wondering why you have done this to me.

'just relax baby, I want you to feel the pleasure you're going to enjoy as much as I'm going to enjoy it.' You help me sit up and slip my shirt completely off and then have me lay back down against the pillow. I try to protest but you're finger goes across my lips to hush me. I try to cover my breasts and pussy, my eyes looking at this stranger who is smiling almost wickedly.

You take my hands and put them above my head holding them there.

"Okay, slide off her bottoms and open her legs a bit," you say to the stranger watching me. I go to close my eyes and you tell me to keep them open, or I would be punished if I didn't.

I still don't understand why you are doing this? You again begin to tease my nipples and the stranger pulls my bottoms completely off, parting my legs. I feel the moisture between my legs once again and look up at you, with questioning eyes.

"Relax, you will enjoy this, I promise." you say.

As you play with my nipples, the strange man kneels at the end of the bed leaning down on it and parts my pink lips wide, exposing my clit. Suddenly I climax as his finger runs down my clit with a bit of pressure.

"You will not do that again, not until I tell you to know matter what," you say to me, grinning while still holding my wrists in one hand while the other continues to tease my nipples. I can see the desire in your eyes as you watch this as well as the wanton look in the strangers eyes.

The stranger then uses his fingers to spread my lips even wider until I feel my pussy entrance opening. I moan out, as he dips his large finger deep inside me and slowly fucks me with it. Then with his finger coated with my secretions, he slides his finger up and down my clit. I'm moaning and look at you, wanting to cum badly.

"in time my sweet," you say and then you say to the stranger, "continue as we planned."

The stranger gets up from my bed and you release my hands. I think it is over and now frustrated, wanting it to continue not caring at all about the stranger.

The next thing I know, you are binding my wrists together with a soft but sturdy rope which you then tie the other end to the middle of the headboard. I can still move, even turn over if I wanted to, but don't. Instead you flip me over and I feel my legs being spread by the stranger with the huge hands and then each ankle tied to a bed post.

"No, please lets stop," I say yet not much conviction in my voice.

"Relax, you will enjoy this." you say and I can see the big bulge in your pants, knowing how much you are enjoying it.

I can only see you as you stand over me watching the stranger who is now spreading the cheeks of my ass. Then you disappear from my view for several minutes before returning. I feel the strangers finger circling my puckered anus with something I would imagine as lubricant. I wasn't sure which finger he slowly inserted, but it felt much bigger than a little finger. I cried out as he continued pushing it in, feeling the uncomfortable pressure of his finger along with some pain.

"She's very tight and needs to be stretched before I can continue," the stranger says to you, talking for the first time. You disappear again and I hear you agreeing with him and feel your hands spreading my cheeks as well, looking closely at me. Next thing you are back where I can see you telling me I will have to relax in order to continue.

"You may feel pressure, a little pain, but the end result will give you so much pleasure, I promise."

I quit trying to argue with you, having just to trust you and allow what is going on. I soon feel the strangers finger going in and out of my puckered opening, slowly but deeper each time. I can feel myself relaxing just a little bit until he puts two fingers in and begins to stretch my opening. This causes a little more pain, but not that bad, and after awhile begins to start feeling quite good. But still, why is it the stranger and not you I wonder. Although it is turning me on very much.

Shortly I feel something other than a finger being inserted in my anus and once inside, it starts to stretch me wider and wider. I cry out in pain and moan at the same time as this is being pushed deeper inside, until finally the stranger stops and leaves it in. My opening feels so strange and wide. I can't imagine what will be next.

I am surprised that now the stranger unties my ankles, flips me to lay on my back and once again ties my ankles wide apart. He then puts a pillow beneath my butt and all I can concentrate on is what is inside my ass making me feel so open and vulnerable.

As I look down at the stranger I see my pelvis raised on the pillow but cannot see his hands. He kneels down on the bed between my legs and pushes two fingers inside my vagina, awakening new sensations. When he starts rubbing my clit at the same time, I do my best not to cum, but give you a pleading look, which you ignore.

The stranger then inserts a thick vibrator in my pussy and leaving my clit alone for the moment begins fucking me without turning the vibrator on. I'm moaning more and more now, feeling more pleasure than pain and want to cum more than anything. But still you just watch what he is doing and now and then glance, smiling at me. This is almost like torture, yet the pleasure almost unbearable, at least I thought so until the stranger turns the vibrator on medium speed along with apparently the vibrator in my ass.

"OOOOhhhh, I don't think I can wait, I moan loudly, overwhelmed with sensations. Please let me cum, please."

You then walk over to me, unzip your pants and put your cock in my mouth. "Suck me baby, concentrate on that,"

You slowly fuck my mouth as I try sucking, licking you, feeling your cock sliding against my tongue. But the sensations going on between my legs, are intensifying immensely, getting harder to hold back then ever. And while you're fucking my mouth with your swollen member I feel your fingers rolling and pinching my nipples once again and I see you shake your head to the stranger.

Suddenly I feel the strangers tongue sliding across my clit, teasing me and teasing me, the sensations from the vibrators going now at a higher speed, the stranger sucking on my swollen clit and you gently pinching my nipples, I can't hold back any longer, overwhelmed. Orgasm after orgasm rock my body as the stranger does not stop until I have finally brought you to an orgasm and swallow your hot sweet cum.

"You came before I said but we will deal with this later," you say and then hand something to the stranger and he leaves.

"So, considering how many orgasms you had, did I give you what I promised?" you ask, brushing your hand against my cheek as I am still tied up.

"Yes you did, it was all so fantastic, although shocking and sometimes painful." I say to you being totally honest.

"That is only at first, it will get easier in time." you said, grinning.

"By you though, right?" I ask nervously.

"Did it matter that it wasn't me? Actually it was a toy, you could do it to yourself with the right toys. Which I will gladly watch, but not today." You say and run you hand down to lightly caress my breasts, teasing my nipples gently, flicking your finger over them until once again they are hard.

"Well, can I at least get untied now?" I ask, still wondering why you haven't done this, although I do moan each time your finger flicks across my nipple.

"Not your hands just yet, but I will undo your ankles for now." you say and get up, undoing the ankle ties, which make me feel a bit better although my ass is still up in the air on the pillow.

You then stand where I can watch you taking off all you're clothes and I get excited especially knowing it will be you and I, alone.

"Now baby, I'm going to take the vibrators out, but I don't want you moving much. Just try and stay relaxed for me. Okay."

"Okay I will," I say feeling the pressure of each vibrator being removed.

After you remove the vibrators, you climb up on the bed and get close to my pussy. I feel you're warm breath against me only inches away. Then you kneel up where I can see at least part of you. I feel you parting my pink wet lips, spreading them wide, exposing my extremely sensitive clit. I feel shivers running up and down my body.

"Now remember, you can't cum till I tell you, but because you have several times already, I am going to deal with the first one right now."

"What are you going to do," I ask, more than nervous, but as I feel you're finger rubbing my clit, I start moaning and rocking my hips. This is a good way to deal with not holding back, I think to myself, when suddenly I feel the sting of something against my clit.

"Oowwww" I exclaim as it stung pretty good. "What are you....." swat swat

"This is for disobeying me, I told you." You say and then again rub my sensitive clit with your thumb while you slide two fingers in my pussy. I moan several times again my hips rock. Suddenly, swat, slap slap slap swat.

"Ouch, that hurts, no more," I cry wanting you to stop now.

Which suddenly you do stop and next I feel your lips sucking on my sore swollen clit, feeling both pain and pleasure together and the need to cum.

"Okay, only 3 to go" you say and slap slap slap, my clit sore, tears streak my cheeks and I doubt if I can cum even.

Although you don't have that in mind anyway as you quit everything and leave the room for several minutes. You come back with some ice and slowly melt it on my swollen clit. My goodness, I can't believe the feelings I'm having, I moan softly. You slip several slivers of ice in my pussy which melt instantly and my arousal is again renewed. But my brain is totally confused.

"Well are you going to let me cum or just keep me frustrated like this." she asked, a bit impatiently.

"When you have learned to cum only when I let you, that is the new game we are playing today. And you came at least two other times after I told you that." He then slid two fingers back in my wet pussy and added, "You may not believe it, but you're body is enjoying all of this, and there's more to come."

Then you climbed further on the bed and slipped the pillow out from under my butt and you moved so that my butt was in your lap. I could even feel your hard on pressing against the cheeks of my ass. You reached up and were able to pinch my nipple several times and then I felt you inserting something into my pussy which also had something attached that went against my clit.

"Oh you should see how this looks, you look so hot like this. I'm going to have to start leaving the camera close by. I think I'd love to get a few pictures of some of the things we did today." you said seriously and then started the vibrator on mild.

It made both my pussy and my clit tingle which I enjoyed thoroughly. Without warning you turned me over so my ass was up and my pussy against your stiff erection. Softly you rubbed the cheeks of my ass before you grabbed each cheek and spread them widely. I moaned loudly from the vibrations on my clit and pussy and your hands on my ass. I had to keep reminding myself I couldn't cum no matter what.

Because there was still lubricant in and around my puckered anus, you used one hand to keep my cheeks apart and put first one finger in my ass, then another, rolling them around, pushing in and out even stretching me further.

"Oh yes, I'm definitely going to get a camera for all this. You look great and feel sooo damn good. In a few minutes you'll look even better with a nice pink color to your ass."

"What do you mean?" I asked naively.

Spank spank spank spank, two on each cheek that stung quite a bit. But then you're hand rubbed my ass making it feel a bit better. Then again spank spank spank spank. I was practically in tears now it was starting to really hurt, but then you turned the vibrator on high and here I am squirming from the sensations of the vibrator and the spanks from your hand. Quickly and a bit harder you spanked each cheek one more time and stopped.

"Oh you have a nice rosy color to your bottom," you said, disregarding my tears and rubbing my behind. You then put the vibrator on the highest level and with tears down my cheeks, I was moaning in pleasure, just about ready to cum and trying to hold it, thinking of only the pain, which worked and you stopped and shut it off.

"Good girl, you did very good." you said and bent down to kiss behind my neck.

You then slipped out from under me and went and got a cool rag that you but on the cheeks of my butt for about 5 minutes.

"You rest now for a bit," you said as you placed a sheet over my body.

"What about my hands?" I asked between frustration and a sore bottom.

"They will be fine for a little while. I'm not going anywhere except in another room for a little while.

It seems like you are gone forever, in fact I even fall asleep for a short time until you return. When you come in, you are not alone, you are with another stranger, similar to the last one.

"This is Simon and he is going to give you a nice massage. Is there any thing you need before he begins."

"Yes I need to go to the bathroom and then I need something to drink."

"Okay, let me get your wrists undone," he says as he unties them, "use the master bathroom here and I will get you some more ice water."

Afterwards, all though I would prefer some freedom, you insist my hands need to be tied as part of the game. Naturally I agree, and I have had many terrific orgasms already, but none since the stranger left. My body seemed to be craving one which in turn made all my senses very sensitive.

I'm laying on my belly when the man begins at my arms neck and shoulders relaxing me like never before. His hands are like magic the way he uses them to work out all the knots. He then travels down my back, and it feels wonderful. He does not touch my warm little bottom and goes straight for my thighs and massages them so close to my pussy that I know I'm already wet just from the massage. He does one leg and then the other and I feel wonderfully relaxed.

Simon then turns me over and begins to massage my breasts. Nervously I watch him as his massage soon turns into foundling them, cupping them and pulling them up to let them fall. I notice the grin on his face and now it rather scares me. I look for you and do not see you anywhere.

"Just try to relax and enjoy as much of this as you can, your husband is not that far away, but if you call out to him, he will punish you." Simon said, extremely seriously.

I lay quiet as he continues fondling my breasts, kneeding them almost as if they were bread dough. Yet I can feel myself relaxing as there is no pain and it is beginning to feel quite good. He then moves to my flat abdomen and above my mound, massaging me all over that area and I honestly am starting to feel so relaxed, almost dizzy from all this. In fact I feel probably like putty in his hands by now.

When he spreads my legs and ties my ankles back on the posts of the bed, I feel to weak to even stop him. He takes off his clothes and then straddles my tummy and I can feel his hard cock rubbing against my belly. He has something in his hand although I do not know what, but he whistles and you are back in the room with me.

Simon has lubricant on his hands which he is lubing his cock while you stand watching, still naked and with a hard on. Then I'm surprised when Simon takes my breasts and pushes them together so that his cock can slide between them. It is a strange feeling but not unpleasant. I watch as his cock pokes thru as he starts slowly fucking between my tits.

"Baby, lick his cock when ever you can," you say to me.

I look at you, more questions in my eyes, but then you move where I can't see you any more. I begin to lick and sometimes suck on Simons cock as he continues to titty fuck me. He moans and groans, obviously aroused by this and suddenly I feel you're fingers spreading my pussy lips. You're tongue begins to slowly lick up and down my wet lips until you find my clit and flick over it.

"Oooohhhh" I moan out, which turns Simon on even more. He begins to fuck between my breasts faster and faster as your tongue licks and flicks my now swollen clit.

I'm moaning with pleasure again hoping you are going to allow me to cum this time. Instead, Simon practically howls and starts shooting his cum all over my tits, stream after stream until they are practically covered. When he stops and I am right at the edge wanting to cum, you stop.

Simon gets off me, gets a cool wash cloth and wipes my breasts of his cum and I see another stranger at the bottom of the bed, not you. As Simon dresses, I see you come into the room and hand him something and he leaves. You come up to me and kiss me passionately while tweaking each nipple in turn.

"Honey, please, I need to cum, please....I want your cock in me..." I plead with you.

"Did you enjoy what he did to you?" he asks me, ignoring my pleading.

"Not until you, or whoever that guy is started licking my clit." I said honestly, although with a bit of sarcasm considering I am getting a bit frustrated by now, especially with having different men keep showing up.

"That guy is Jake and it was him,"

"Well that's when I started being turned on by what Simon was doing."

"Hmmm," you say, I can see those eyes thinking up something new for me and who knows what it might be now. "I'll have to give that a little more thought." You say and hold the glass for me to drink some more water, my throat is extremely parched.

"Can't I be untied and move around a bit, maybe have something to eat?" I finally ask you and you agree.

You untie my hands and I am extremely relieved to move them around and rub my wrists. Just having them down and free feels wonderful. You then undo my ankles and help me to my feet, letting me use the bathroom and when I come out, having put my robe on, you simply take it off without a word and then have me sit in the chair next to the bed where you have placed a tray with lunch on it.

Jake has left the room for now, or possibly for good, I'm not sure but I do not say anything. I eat like I haven't in ages. I finish and then drink the glass of iced tea down. You have finished yours having sat next to me on the bed eating from the same tray.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers
12