What A Day She Had

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I'll clean this up and if you need to use the bathroom, go ahead as this will be your last chance for awhile."

I didn't even bother to ask, I just made sure to go to the bathroom. I really couldn't complain about how the morning went as I had received so many orgasms. Although none in the last two hours. It was already 2:00pm and now it looked like maybe there would be more. Although I definitely was a bit nervous about being frustrated and hoped I would get a chance to cum, I could feel the need badly.

When you come back, Jake is with you and I am surprised when he lays down on the bed instead of me. He already looks like he has a semi erection and I wonder now what you are going to want me to do. I don't have to wait long to find out.

"Baby, go ahead and get up on the bed and straddle him, make sure your pussy is practically on top of his cock but don't put it in yet. Make sure your Knees are bent where you are comfortable."

As soon as I do as you say, actually a bit excited about this as Jake is the best looking one of all three. He seems extremely sexy and I'm actually looking forward to fucking him.

"Arms up," you say and again you tie my wrists together but leave more freedom to move with. You do the same with my ankles allowing my knees to stay bent or stretch out, the actually only difference is I know I'm tied, but don't feel it too much.

Soon Jake is rubbing his cock up and down my pussy getting it nice and wet. When his erection is nice and hard he easily slips it inside me and I let out a moan, it feels so terrific. His hands go to my waist and he starts to slowly raise them up and down, where his cock is sliding in and out of my pussy. I'm in heaven now and feel my pussy muscles clenching tightly to his cock. I have to remind my self I can't cum until you tell me to.

You are watching from the side, stroking your cock and Jake begins to bounce me faster on his cock. Then I'm told to keep riding him as his hands are free to toy with my nipples and even my clit. This is really turning out to be the best thing so far all day, or at least I thought so.

The next thing I feel is the slap of a wooden spoon across my ass and I can't help but scream. The sudden sting is like fire on my ass and for a minute that's all I can feel.

"Keep going baby, this is the last punishment and I will continue until you cum which you are allowed to do."

"How the hell...."

SWAT the spoon hits my ass again before I can finish saying anything and the sting is again like a fire.

I start riding Jake who is now concentrating on spreading my lips and using his finger to circle and rub my clit. It takes at least 4 swats before I start to feel the pain mixing with the pleasure and can concentrate better. Once that happens, it isn't long and I feel like I'm exploding, orgasm after orgasm, I cry out with pleasure as the swats let up and Jake takes control, fucking me harder and faster until he too is cumming, groaning and moaning along with me.

I practically collapse down on his chest, panting, my heart pounding, my pulse racing. You come around and kiss me passionately and then help me back up so that Jake can slip out from under me. I see you give Jake something and he leaves and I just look at you, not sure what to say at all.

You undo my ankles and my wrists but tell me stay on my hands and knees and move down towards the end of the bed. I do this, not wanting to have and more cracks to my ass, really not even wondering what you are going to do.

Soon I feel you're cool fingers spreading the cheeks of my ass and putting lubricant around and in my puckered anus. Being as tall as you are, I feel you put the head of your cock to my small opening, pushing a bit until the head of your cock goes in. I wince a bit but then the pressure is gone and you grab my hips pulling me back to impale myself on you cock. Once finally in, you use slow long strokes going in and out until I adjust to your girth.

"Play with your clit for me baby, while I give your ass a good fucking." you say, "and you can cum anytime you want."

I start to rub my clit which is still very sensitive as you slowly build up to a nice steady pace. My breasts are jiggling and swaying while all the sensations and emotions of the day seem to come alive all at one time. You start picking up the pace and I start rubbing my clit faster and with a bit more pressure.

It seemed like the day came to ahead shortly as I scream out "I'm going to cum," and then feel the rush of wave after wave, orgasms building onto orgasms. I hear you let out a what sounds like a howl and feel your hot seed filling my ass as you pull be back holding me. Both of us jerking and moaning at the same time and then I hear your voice above my own moans.

"Happy Birthday, my sweet baby!"

12