What a Deal! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, here's what I want. I want you to worship my entire body with your mouth. I want you to start with my feet and lick and suck my toes, up around my knees, my back, my ass, including my asshole, then worship my tits, and finally my pussy. I want you to make it last a whole hour. This is all about me, got it?"

Cindy was going to make me wait for an orgasm until tonight and had told all the women to do this. I just hoped I could wait. Fortunately, I had an hour between each woman and could take my mind off it and settle down by staring at the TV. But then, I couldn't imagine an easier weekend as a slave than to worship the bodies of these women. At least she wasn't really hurting me.

I went to work on Roberta. I pushed her back onto the bed and started, as she requested on her toes. She had just washed them and had worn slippers, so it was an easy process. She must have just gone back to her room and done that. I was thankful as I am not a foot lover. I worked over her toes and she just lay there with pillows under her head watching me. As I worked my way up her legs, I pushed her legs apart and up so that I could get to the backs of her knees. There is a very sensitive spot there and I found it on her and she moaned. She even ran her fingers over her pussy, but resisted pushing them in to apparently wait on her release. I moved up her thighs and then asked her to turn over. She was surprised that I wanted to do that already, but did so.

I then started at her neck, licking and sucking along the sides and hearing her approval in her sudden intakes of breath when I hit a sensitive spot. I kissed my way down over her shoulder blades, marveling at how soft, smooth, and hydrated her skin was. I got to her ass and I kissed both cheeks, nipping them slightly and getting a small gasp from her. I then licked her crack and slowly pulled her ass cheeks apart. She lifted her hips, wanting me to dive into her ass. I complied. I licked along her crack and over her little rosebud, eliciting more soft moans. I then lifted her hips more until she was on her knees and I started licking and fucking her ass with my tongue. She was moaning more now and there were slight movements by her hips in rhythm with my tongue. I kept working on it and then finally decided it was time for the front. I really wanted to get my mouth on those delectable tits. I asked her to turn back onto her front and she did immediately, wanting to get to the good stuff, too. I kissed all around her nipples and then up over them as I brought those nubs to their upright and locked position. She was fully excited now and I could feel her anticipation.

I kissed down over her stomach, making sure I tongued her innie, leaving it wet. I made it to her mound and kissed over the bare, smooth skin there. She was so smooth it made me think that she waxed it. I kissed all the way around her pussy, not touching it as I pushed her legs apart and kissed down her right thigh and back up her left. She was moaning now and asking for me to get to her clit. I knew that's what she wanted so I waited. My dick was hard as a rock and I knew they were going to make me wait for a long time before I could cum. But I continued to please Roberta. I slowly pried her lips apart and the inner sanctum revealed itself to me, wet, pink, and hot. I shoved my tongue deep into her pussy and she groaned. She had her hands in my hair now and I sucked on her juices. I licked up over her clit quickly, eliciting a moan for touching it and then a groan for not staying there. I pushed her legs up to her chest to reveal her asshole, too, and set to work on licking from it to the top of her slit. I would circle her asshole with my tongue briefly, then lick up thru her cunt and the leaking wetness there, then drag my tongue up over her clit slowly. Each round trip elicited several moans.

I glanced at the clock and it was now 10:50. I decided to finish her off. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed the top of it, finding her g-spot. She arched her back when I did that. Then I worked my tongue until it was flat on her clit, just holding it there for a few seconds while I finger-fucked her. I then started rotating my tongue and she immediately picked up the rhythm. She started thrusting up and she was going to get there soon. I picked up the pace of both and so did she. Then she started moaning about being so close so I sucked her little nubbin into my mouth, hummed on it, and circled my fingers on her g-spot. She went rigid almost immediately, screamed out that she was cumming, and drenched my face and hands with her cum. She was almost a squirter.

When she finally regained her breath she looked down at me. "You are very good. I would gladly pay good money to have that done regularly."

I smiled. "You're welcome, just talk to my 'manager'." I gave her the manager in quotes with my fingers. I laughed.

Roberta giggled at that."Well, we'd better get dressed for lunch."

She got dressed and turned to me before she left. She kissed me hard. "I'll meet you down there. We have reservations in the good restaurant downstairs for 11:30. See you then." She gave my dick a quick squeeze and left. It left my dick jerking in the breeze, demanding attention.

I wanted to ice my dick and balls as soon as she left. I had been hard for so long in the morning I was afraid that even at my age I was going to get blue balls. But I still couldn't wait to see what the afternoon was going to bring. So far it had been easy except for the orgasm denial.