What a Deal! Ch. 07

Story Info
My week as Master continues.
9.9k words
4.68
42.6k
8

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,674 Followers

From the last story

Even in the darkness I could feel Cindy's smile. She got close to me so that we were face to face. "It was actually pretty thrilling and quite a turn on. It hurt a little to get spanked, but I liked it. That doesn't mean that I want a painful flogging or anything, but a little spanking now and then might work for me."

I smiled back. "Be careful what you wish for!"

We went to sleep and I was hoping Thanksgiving was going to be better than ever.

Recurring Cast
Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.
Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.
Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.
Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.
Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.
Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.
Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Thanksgiving – Day Four

The next morning, I made the ladies stay naked while I wore just a robe, but I didn't play with them too much. I did some stroking and teasing every once in a while, but not too much. Working around the oven, stove, and hot food made that a little dangerous. Finally, about 1pm we sat down and had an absolutely scrumptious meal. Cindy had definitely created another culinary feast and Louise had helped keep things on a strict timeline. We had just finished and were going to take a break and watch some TV before partaking of dessert and 'other' games that I had in mind when the doorbell rang. I looked at the ladies and them at me. Who the hell would be ringing the doorbell on Thanksgiving Day?

I told the ladies to stay put, thinking that maybe some nosy neighbors might have seen some nudity and called the police. When I answered the door, there stood the neighbor's 19-year-old daughter, Jackie. She was holding what looked like a plate of cookies.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie. What do you have there?"

She smiled at me. "Just some homemade cookies that I made yesterday. I was making some with my mother and I told her how nice you guys were when I delivered pizzas yesterday, so I told her I was going to bring some down."

I was hoping that she meant the big tip, not the nude women's show. "Well, come in. Cindy and Louise will be thrilled with these." She stepped into the foyer and handed me the cookies. "Let's go give these to them." I led her back to the den where the two ladies were cuddled under blankets to stay warm. I checked her out closely. She was about 5'6", 125 pounds, in pretty good shape. She was wearing those ridiculously low cut jeans, which showed off skin around the middle since the shirts never seemed to reach the waistband of the jeans, and her ass looked delectable and her tits were bouncy.

When we got go the den, I could see Jackie looking at Cindy closely, probably remembering her naked from her last visit. "Ladies, Jackie was nice enough to make us some cookies. Please come over here and give her a hug and thank her."

They stood up and I could see Jackie's eyes go wide for a moment before she got a dirty grin on her face. "I was hoping to come back for this. They both lost a bet to have to do this, right?"

As they approached her I told her a little. "Cindy lost a bet and has to be my slave for the week and Louise is a friend who is also playing along." I didn't want to go into Louise's situation too much. "Why, what do you know about making bets?"

She smiled. "My friends and I do this all the time. Last week, my friend Katy lost and had to run naked from a gas station ladies' room to the car, in the middle of the day! It was so cool! So is this!"

By now they were in front of her and Louise gave her a quick hug and it was one of those 'we don't want to touch bodies' hugs. She stepped back and Cindy moved forward to hug Jackie. However, when Cindy gave her a hug, Jackie hugged her close. She wrapped her arms around Cindy and squeezed her ass. I was shocked by this woman's brashness at 19 and evidently so was Cindy. She gave a little 'oh' and backed away quickly. I think we were all a little shocked by this 19-year-old's behavior.

Jackie turned to me. "Your wife has a nice ass."

I chuckled. "I've always thought so." I turned to her as the ladies sat back down. "What about you? Lost any bets that you care to tell us about?"

She smiled and looked down briefly, but she didn't hesitate long. "Yeah, I did. When I lost I had to wait until three of my other girlfriends and their boyfriends were in Katy's house sitting in the den. I had to strip naked in the next room and then stroll slowly thru the middle of the room where they were all facing. I couldn't even breathe for a while, but after it was over, I was fucking psyched about having done it!"

She was looking me right in the eye and I stared back. "Wanna make a bet with us?"

She grinned. "Oh, yeah! That would be way cool! How do you guys make bets?"

I grinned and turned the question back to her. "What kinds of things do you girls do for betting?"

"Poker, Texas Hold 'Em!"

I tried not to smile at that. "Are you going to bet with all of us together and play just you against us all, or do you want us to all play individually?"

She grinned. Maybe she had been thinking about this. "All four of us play. The way we do it in my group is that we each get together in groups and decide the punishment for the other person. We write it down and hand it to them. Then, before we start playing, everyone reads their deed out loud so that we all know what they are playing for. Then we play with four chips each. Each time you lose a hand you lose a chip until you are done. Do you want to do that?"

"That sounds good to me. This is pretty involved. How long have you guys been doing this?"

She grinned. "For a couple of years. Ever since we stared senior year we've been playing like this, so that's almost a year and a half. It's been pretty interesting for some folks."

I turned to Cindy and Louise. "Okay, my slaves, let's play poker!"

I went and got the cards, some chips, and some paper and a pen. When I got back, they were all sitting together and giggling. "What?"

Jackie stood and walked over to hand me a folded piece of paper. "We already made up your deed if you lose."

We then huddled as separate groups and made up the deeds for the other folks. We all sat down at the kitchen table and cut for high card. Jackie won the deal. She then announced that everyone, starting with her as the dealer, had to read their deed out loud.

Jackie picked up and unfolded her paper. She looked at it and actually grinned. I was a little surprised. "You will join the other slaves for one day of your choosing this weekend as Master Dennis' slave."

Cindy was to her left and read her paper next. "You will describe how you masturbate and show the CD of you doing it to Jackie and her friends." Cindy blanched and turned to Jackie, who was smiling evilly. "Are you all over 18?"

"Yes."

"Are you talking about male and female friends?"

"Of course. We have a standard group who all participate in these little dares and bets."

"Oh, god. I'd better not lose."

I was sitting across from Jackie and read mine next. "You will fuck Jackie in any location she desires in front of her girlfriends." I looked up and she had another evil smile. "With an audience, huh? What makes you think I wouldn't lose this on purpose? It doesn't sound that bad to me."

She kept grinning. "Then go ahead and lose. You will notice that it says wherever I want to have it done. It would be interesting to say the least."

I stared at her, trying to think what that meant.

We all looked at Louise who was waiting for us to finish discussing mine before she read hers. She picked it up, looked at it and grinned. "You will fuck Jackie in any location she desires in front of her girlfriends. Hmmm; sounds familiar."

We then got down to playing cards. Since there was no betting, everyone stayed in and you just hoped for the best. Everyone lost one hand in the first four. Then, Jackie lost her second and third back-to-back. The banter was picking up, each of us teasing the other. Cindy lost her second and then Louise her second. Jackie's competitiveness was coming out. She didn't want to lose just because she didn't want to lose at anything. Cindy lost her third and she groaned and looked at Jackie with a nasty look. Jackie smiled and stuck her tongue out at her. Then I lost my second. We were now down to Jackie and Cindy with one and me and Louise with two chips each. The next hand was going to be important and Jackie was dealing. Somebody was going to lose or a third person was going to join the other two with one chip. The hand was a strange one and I had a 9 and Queen of hearts. There was nothing on the board matching up and I didn't want to get to one chip, even though I wanted to fuck Jackie in the worst way now. I would rather her be a slave to me than me have to fuck her in front of her girlfriends.

We all watched closely as the flop contained a 7 of hearts, a 10 of clubs and an ace of spades. Things were looking poorly for me. I needed to get something going. The turn yielded an 8 of hearts. Now I was one card from nothing, or one card from a straight, needing a 6 or a Jack. We all were staring at each other and Jackie was dragging it out. Finally she flipped a Jack of diamonds and I at least had a straight to the Queen. I was not going to be the loser. Cindy flipped first and had 7 and a 9, giving her straight to the Jack. Jackie and Louise were both staring at their cards and each other. Finally, Louise flipped over and she had a 2 and a 9. Shit! Another straight! We had three straights and it came down to Louise. She was looking around in shock. We had her! She flipped over and she had two 10s. Three 10s and she lost! She looked dejected and tossed her last chip into the pile.

For a second nobody said anything. We were all in shock at the outcome. Finally, I looked up at Jackie and she looked at me. I smiled. I didn't want to be too hard on the young lady, so I waited for her to say something. Finally she did.

"Damn! I so wanted my girlfriends to see us together." She gave a grim smile.

"Why did you want that so bad?"

"Because we see you out bike-riding in those spandex bike pants and we wanted to... you know... see you using that ass for fucking. Plus some of us have that 'older man' thing. Young guys just don't know enough about a woman's body, you know?"

This woman was very, very forthright for 19. No way would I have said something like this to somebody old enough to be my parents when I was that age. But she seemed to think nothing of it except for a little stammering there near the end.

I grinned. "Yes, I know. That can be arranged, you know. Now tell me what day you will be my slave this weekend, my cute little fuck toy."

I think the realization of what just happened was starting to sink in and she stared at me as I said that.

"Uh... Let me call Katy, my friend. I'll use her as an excuse. Is Saturday okay?"

"Saturday is fine, but I get you starting at 12:01am Friday night. That's officially Saturday." I smiled.

Jackie groaned at that and left the room with her cell phone, but we could hear her a little. Suddenly, we heard her voice go up. "No way! I can't do it... you can't ask me to do that... this was my bet and I'll pay it off, but no way am I going to do that... no, I'm not going to ask him... you'd better not call him... don't do it, Kate...." The conversation finally lowered enough to be too low for use again. I looked at Cindy and Louise.

"Now what do you suppose that was all about?"

Cindy shrugged. "Not sure, but it sounded like Katy was pushing her about something to do with her and you."

Just then Jackie came back in. She smiled a little sheepishly and hung her head. "Okay, I'm good for Saturday. What time do I have to be here?"

I smiled. "Like I said, it starts at 12:01 am. I want you for 24 hours."

She shuffled her feet a little. "Okay, a bet's a bet."

"So do you want to tell us what you and Suzy were discussing on the phone?"

She looked up quickly and stared at us. "Uh... no. It was nothing."

"It didn't sound like nothing."

She then seemed to assume that air of indifference that is particular to teenagers. "Oh, she was just going on about having to cover for me and that she was going to make me do her a favor later. Nothing in particular."

"Okay." I gave it to her with the attitude of 'whatever you say, smartass'. "I guess you'd better go before your family wonders if we kept you. We'll see you on Saturday... all of you."

She blushed at that, but grinned. "Yeah, I guess you will." She turned and headed for the front door as I followed.

When we got to the front door, I leaned around and put my hand on the doorknob before she could open it. I was leaning in close to her as she had expected to open it and leave. I took my other hand and pulled her to me, turning her to me and kissing her. She immediately opened her mouth and we battled with our tongues. Just before I was going to back off, I felt her reach into my robe and grab my quickly hardening dick. I groaned and we broke the kiss. She looked down to where my robe was now hanging open and my dick was poking out, almost completely erect in her hand.

"Yum! I think I'm going to like being here on Saturday."

I smiled and reached up and squeezed a boob. "Me, too. But Saturday, you will be mine!"

She giggled and left. I turned to Cindy and Louise. "What the fuck is the deal with 19 year old women today? Are they forward or what?"

They both laughed. Cindy walked over and hugged me. "Well, Master, I believe that you will have your hands full with that one."

I smiled at Cindy. "It looked to me like she wanted to get her hands full of your ass!"

Cindy blushed a little. "Yeah, it surprised me when she grabbed my ass."

I reached over and grabbed her ass. "I wasn't surprised. I'm only surprised that not everyone wants to grab this gorgeous hunk of flesh, still so tight and firm."

Cindy smiled and hugged me. "Mmmmm. Thank you. I'm sure there are plenty who do, but just manage to restrain themselves." She punched me in the arm. "Unlike somebody else I know!"

I turned her so I could see Louise, too. "It's still early ladies and your next task is going to be interesting. Let's go back into the den." We all back into the den and I told them to sit down. They sat and covered up; probably feeling chilled again from being naked. I then went and got the laptop and put it on the coffee table. I opened it, logged in, pointed it towards the ladies, and put the small webcam on the table next to it. I went and got the video camera and set it up also pointing at the couch. I also retrieved my work laptop and set it on the coffee table facing me. I started it up as well. I finally went and got a bag from my closet and brought it back out. I pulled out a couple of masks that would cover all but the mouth of their face and handed them to the ladies, the red mask to Louise and the blue one to Cindy. I think they were starting to get a clue about what was happening, but I explained it to them.

"Okay, here's the deal. I have opened an account for us on a webcam site and you two are going to put on the masks and do what I say while the webcam broadcasts it to whoever wants to see it. I am also going to film it. Oh, and by the way Louise. Jack knows about this and will be watching on the other end. Any questions?"

They looked at each other and then Cindy turned to me. "What do you want us to do?"

"Don't worry, my little webcam sluts. I'll direct your action for the camera. Our time period starts in about 20 minutes so you'd better go to the bathroom now or anything else you want to do before then. Once the show starts, we have one hour and I'm going to keep you busy for that hour."

They both hurried into the bathroom and then came back and crawled under the covers. I had everything logged in now. My work laptop was logged in to the web site as well. That way I could see and read the viewers comments to them. Finally, I set the video camera to take in the entire couch.

They both looked a little scared when they came back. "How many people will see this?"

"I have no idea. It's a free webcam broadcast on one of these sites that host lots of them. Most of the women give free shows, but make their money if a viewer or viewers want to go into a private chat where they can direct the woman to do what they want. We are not going to do that. We are going to give a completely free show. It just depends on how many people out there are looking for this on a Thanksgiving evening."

They looked at each other. "What if we are recognized?"

I had thought about this. "I don't think there is any way to recognize your bodies on the webcam from something they've seen at a pool in a bikini or anything. Neither of you have definitive scars and both of you are tattoo free. I think you are safe. And remember that it would have to be someone close to us or from around here that would know what you look like."

When the allotted time came, I had Cindy lean over and log into the site. I logged in on my computer and the show started. At first, the number was low. I had them lower the blanket and display their tits. I finally saw Jack log in as 'MasterJack', our agreed upon surname for him. I told them that Jack was on and Louise smiled.

I was logged in on my laptop as well and sent an email to Jack to tell him to take control as he typed what he wanted them to do.

"Okay, girls, MasterJack is in charge and will direct the action for a while. I'll read out his commands."

MasterJack: Red – Stand up and show us your body, turn around and bend over to show us your ass and pussy.

Louise complied and the number of users kept climbing. We were at 78 already.

MasterJack: Blue – your turn.

Cindy did it. The users were at 120.

MasterJack: Blue – sit, spread legs, show pussy. Red – stand in front, bend over from waist, and show us how you eat pussy while you spread your legs and display yours.

The ladies giggled and Cindy sat back and spread her legs wide. On screen I could see how beautiful and sexy she looked. Louise then stood in front of the laptop, spread her legs in front of the camera, and bent over from the waist to lick Cindy's pussy. The webcam on the coffee table was low enough that it provided a view of Louise's ass and pussy in the upper portion of the window and a view of her tongue appearing and licking Cindy's pussy in the lower. She kept this up for a while and I read the hot comments from some of the other users to them. This spurred them on and Louise reached back and spread her cheeks more to accommodate one user's request to see her little brown eye. Then she decided to push a finger into her ass and that prompted more comments. We were approaching 10 minutes into the show and the number of users was at 368! Wow!

Cindy was now approaching orgasm, so Louise pulled her finger out of her ass and concentrated on Cindy. She licked and sucked and then shoved two fingers into Cindy's cunt. The users were ecstatic and said so. I continued to narrate their comments and Cindy came hard, bucking all over Louise's hand and face. When she calmed down, Louise stood up and moved to the side. Cindy relaxed and then Louise sat next to her, crossing her right leg over Cindy's left. You could just see her pussy in the frame with Cindy. She leaned over and put her face into the screen and you could see how wet it was. She slowly raised the fingers that had been buried in Cindy's pussy and made a show of licking them clean. The user number went over 400.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,674 Followers