What a Deal! Ch. 08

Story Info
I have fun with Jackie and a new sub.
10.3k words
4.68
39.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

From the last story

Cindy and I helped Louise back up and got her dressed. She was still in a fog. Finally, we were presentable and we left the booth. We headed for the door and the cashier came over and handed me a card with her phone number on it. I took it, thanked her, and we left. I was not sure we would ever call either of these women.

We returned home and I told the ladies to take a nap. I wanted them rested for the evening. I had big plans for that night and it was already almost 7pm. I wanted to play late into the night, especially with Jackie coming over.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend.

Black Friday -- Day Five

It was approaching midnight on Friday and Cindy, Louise, and I had watched a little TV and napped. I wanted to be ready for my time with Jackie starting at 12:01am. I had some nice plans in store for that little minx and I wanted to be able to enjoy it tonight as well as most of tomorrow. I had undresses and was wearing only a robe. The ladies were naked, as required.

When midnight came, I went into the living room to watch out the front door. If she was late, her first minute as a slave would be to be punished. I called to Cindy and Louise and they came into the living room. "Go upstairs and get the cuffs and a belt. We are going to have to discipline this slut if she is late."

The two naked beauties scampered upstairs and I waited. They came back down a minute later with the items and sat on the couch to wait with me. Time crawled. Finally, at 12:15, a car pulled into the driveway. I watched as Jackie leapt from the car to rush to the door. As Jackie approached the door, I opened it, so that she knew we were waiting. I then saw another young woman get out of the driver's seat of the car and hustle towards the house. She caught up to Jackie and walked up to me. I decided to take a hard line and see how my dominance worked with these two.

"Hello, slave. You are late!"

Jackie and the other woman stopped and looked at me, standing there in my robe. Finally, Jackie looked down and said "Yes, sir. I am late." She was going to play the game.

I stared at the other woman. "And who are you?"

"I'm Katherine, Katy to my friends. I just wanted to come and apologize..."

I cut her off. "I'm not in the mood to hear excuses and neither of you will speak unless spoken to. Are you the reason Jackie is late, yes or no."

"Yes." I could tell she wanted to say more, but she bit her tongue and held it.

"You may go." I turned to Jackie. "This bitch will receive her punishment for being late."

Jackie's eyes widened a little at the way I addressed her and Katy started to protest. "Wait, that's not fair...."

"Stop!" They both stared at me. "It was Jackie's responsibility to ensure that she got here on time. She should have made sure you did what she asked. The only way Jackie does not get punished is if you accept it as your responsibility and take the punishment for her."

Katy stared at me for a second and she and Jackie exchanged looks. They were still a little in shock, I could tell, but eventually Jackie shrugged her shoulders and Katy turned back to me."It's not fair that she get punished since she tried to get me to leave on time, but I didn't. I'll take the punishment."

I smiled to myself, but didn't give any indication of how thrilled I was. Katy was the same height as Jackie and looked like your typical cheerleader. She was blonde, tan, nicely built, great smile, blue eyes, had on a tight white blouse that showed she was wearing a blue bra, and a tight short jeans skirt. The part about the white shirt and colored bra never failed to amaze me. I just didn't get that.

"Okay, my little slaves, you may enter the house." I turned and led them inside. Cindy and Louise were standing there, naked. Jackie knew this, but Katy just stared. "Jackie, as one of my slaves for the next 24 hours, you must remain naked in my house just like my other slaves. Please remove all your clothes and put them in the Slut box right here." I pointed down to where the small cardboard boxes were that contained the clothes of Cindy and Louise. Jackie looked up at me briefly, over at Cindy and Louise, and started to remove her clothes. I turned to Katy. "You do not have to undress, but Cindy and Louise will prepare you for your punishment. Cindy, Louise get her ready."

Cindy and Louise came forward and took her by her two arms to lead her into the den. She looked at them, unsure about what was going to happen, but let them lead her into the den. Jackie was undressed by this point and I looked her up and down. She looked fantastic. It had been a long time since I had seen a beautiful naked 19-year-old. Her skin had no blemishes, her tits, probably at least B-cup, were firm with nice nipples that were already standing up, and her pussy appeared to be shaved except for a portion over the top. "Very nice. I'm going to like having your hot young ass around." She grinned and blushed, still slightly covering her crotch with her hands and by crossing her legs. I moved close to her and her eyes got big, not knowing what I was going to do to her so quickly. I just leaned in so that I could ask about Katy quietly. "What's the deal with Katy? Will she put up with this? Is she going to play along?"

Jackie smiled and seemed to relax a little. "Katy will do whatever you say. She likes to be ordered around. When I told her that I was to be your slave for a day, she wanted to know if I would request that she take my place. She wants to be dominated. She reads stories about it and I order her to do humiliating things when we are not around her friends. She will do whatever you say if you are strong and forceful." She looked down. "I will, too, because of the bet."

I smiled again at her honesty. "Don't worry. I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity." I reached out and put my hand on her back to direct her into the den. She started toward it and I ran my hand over her ass. "Very nice." She trembled.

I went into the den to find that Cindy and Louise had done just what I had planned. While they had control of her arms, they had handcuffed Katy's hands and were holding her in place, waiting for me. I walked in and led Jackie over to the couch. "Sit down here." I turned to Katy and glared at her. She looked at the floor. She was definitely ready for some punishment. "Okay, ladies, bring her over here and bend her over the arm of the couch." Katy didn't say a word and let herself be led over to the arm of the couch and bent over it. Once she was bent over she was looking almost directly at Jackie and Cindy held her arms over her head and handed them to Jackie to hold. Jackie and Katy looked at each other and then Katy averted her eyes from Jackie's body. I walked around behind her and could see some of her ass peeking out from under the skirt. I ran my hands over her ass and down to the bottom of the skirt, pulling it up to her waist. Katy groaned. She was wearing bikini cut black panties that showed off her firm ass. I ran my hands over her ass and she moaned again. "I will try not to leave marks on this beautiful ass." Katy's head came up quickly when I said that, but I didn't let her say anything. "Don't speak. You are not allowed to talk. You can moan and you can scream when I spank you, but you will not talk, understand?"

Katy nodded her head and stared again at Jackie. Jackie smiled in a reassuring manner, trying to comfort Katy.

I reached up and put my fingers into the waist band of Katy's panties. I could see her tense up and her eyes go wide as she stared at Jackie. She tried not to move. I then yanked hard on the panties and got them halfway down her thighs. Oh... my... God! I was looking at one of the most delectable asses I had ever seen. It was well rounded, firm, very pale, with tan lines halfway up her cheeks where her bathing suit obviously went. Her nice, very pink pussy lips were peeking out and I got an instant erection. I ran my hands over the bare skin and this elicted a gasp from Katy. She was still not struggling and was taking this so much better than I expected.

"Are you ready to receive your punishment?" Katy nodded in response and I looked down at her ass. I really wanted to line my dick up and pound her pussy, but I needed to administer the punishment first.

I turned to Cindy. "Belt please." I held out my hand and Cindy put the belt into my right hand. I looked down and Katy had buried her face into the couch. Jackie was still holding her cuffed hands and looking at me wide-eyed as I hefted the belt in my hands. I looked down at the delectable piece of flesh in front of me and thought about how I was going to control the belt so as to cause some pain, but not really hurt her. I had not had much practice with this.

I brought the belt back and gave her a quick whack. Her body jerked, she let out a muffled yelp into the couch and Jackie watched with increased interest as I did this. I hit her again, a little harder and the stripes started appearing. It brought back the same satisfaction that I felt when I did Cindy and Louise. I found that I loved spanking women and leaving stripes on their asses. I hit her again, and again, and again, bringing the total to only five. But it was hard enough to make her start crying against the couch and leave nice red stripes on her ass. I put my hand on her ass and the stripes were hot and inviting. I ran my hand down her crack, over her asshole and onto her pussy. Her head came up and she groaned. She was looking at Jackie and when Jackie leaned toward her she said something too softly for me to hear. "What did she say?"

Jackie looked up at me and smiled. "She said she is so close to cumming, please don't stop."

I stopped my ministrations on her pussy and leaned over toward her. "If you want something, my red-assed little bitch, you must ask me for it directly."

She turned her face toward me. It was wet with her tears and they had been smeared all over her face. Her mascara was running and she was sobbing lightly. She looked directly at me. "Please make me cum, I need it so bad. I... I... I loved the spanking!" She seemed embarrassed by this and buried her head back into the couch. Jackie smiled up at me and nodded.

I moved back around behind Katy and kneeled down. I stared at the little pink star of her ass and her swollen and very wet pussy. I pushed her striped cheeks apart, opening up her ass and pussy so that I could see her inner lips. I reached down and rubbed her clit that was appearing and she jerked. I decided I needed to taste her so I leaned over and rapidly sucked her clit into my mouth. She lifted her head, yelled, and had an orgasm. Her body jerked under me and she kept cumming for a long time. I finally relented and pulled back and she collapsed forward onto the couch. I moved around to kneel next to the couch and looked at her face where she was resting on the left cheek and looking out at the room. I pulled her head up and kissed her, making her taste herself on me. She kissed back hard. I pulled back and looked up to see Cindy standing there with some lotion. I motioned for her to put it on Katy's ass and she took some and started rubbing it in. Katy moaned as Cindy attended to her sore ass.

I stood up and removed my robe, revealing my very hard and leaking dick. It had turned me on to see Jackie's body, but then seeing Katy's ass and spanking it meant that I was hard as a rock. "Look what you've done to me Katy. You've made my cock very, very hard. What do you think I should do about that?"

Both Katy and Jackie stared at it. Cindy smiled and Louise, who had not participated at all yet, was sitting in the easy chair, legs spread and slowly running her hands over her pussy, masturbating.

Katy looked up at me. "Fuck me?"

"Listen up my little submissive slut, when you address me, you must use Master or Sir. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." She licked her lips as she didn't take her eyes off my dick.

"I don't think you deserve to have my dick right now. I think I'll fuck Jackie first." Katy groaned at that.

Jackie looked up at me and around the room. She slowly parted her legs for me to see her beautiful pussy. It was definitely that. It was shaved to a small landing strip, with the lips already a little swollen with arousal. Her inner lips didn't show at all yet.

"Slide down a little. I want Katy to watch this."

Jackie obediently slid down until her ass was at the end of the couch and I pushed her legs apart. She looked a little apprehensive. I heard a moan from Katy and looked over to see that Cindy was not just rubbing the lotion into her ass, but had now started finger fucking her. I looked at Katy's face and there was a light sheen of sweat on her forehead and her tears had mostly dried up. She was focused on my cock and where it was headed. Jackie was looking up at me expectantly as I had stopped to survey the scene. I reached down and put my fingers into her pussy and she was very wet. She had obviously been turned on for a while. I pulled my fingers up to my mouth and tasted them. "Mmmm. Sweet!" Jackie smiled and I noticed that Katy had also watched. Jackie's pussy was now opening up, showing the inner lips and the wetness inside. I inserted my fingers again and got them nice and wet. I pulled them out and put my hand in front of Katy's face. She looked at me only briefly before obediently taking my fingers into her mouth and sucking Jackie's juices off them. Jackie just stared. I then leaned down and lined my dick up with her pussy. I rubbed my cockhead around her opening and picked up some wetness before inserting it into her cunt. I slowly pushed and my dick started sliding in. After each inch I had to pull back and push some more to get well lubricated. By the time I was buried in her, she was moaning and grabbing at the cushions. I really wanted to taste her tits, so I leaned over and suckled the left and then the right nipple. She moaned and grabbed my head. I pushed her hands away and kept slowly fucking her. She was getting very close, very fast. I was holding off. I turned toward Katy and could see the look of concentration on her face as Cindy continued to play with her. "Katy." She looked up at me. "I hope you like the taste of cum." She stared for a second, biting her lip. "When I am ready to cum, you shall be blessed with receiving it. Aren't you lucky?"

She smiled just a little, but then spoke between deep breaths as Cindy worked her over. "Yes, Master. Whatever you say."

I patted her on the head in a condescending manner. "That's a good slut."

Jackie was staring at me during this exchange. I don't know what she expected, but she appeared a little shocked at all this. I smiled at her, pinched a nipple, and started pounding her. She suddenly went rigid and then started cumming. She thrashed under me, her eyes closed, her fists clenched and pushed hard against the cushions. I looked at Katy and she was watching closely. I slowed down but kept fucking Jackie. I felt like I could last longer, but at this point I really wanted to cum in Katy's mouth, who appeared to be very submissive.

I pulled out of Jackie and pushed her away from where Katy was. "Move over, slut, I have to feed Katy." Jackie looked to be a little in shock at all that was going on around her and the way I was treating her. I loved it. I turned and sat next to Jackie, right in front of Katy's face. I slid under her head so that my dick was directly under her face. She stared at it and I pushed on the back of her head. She got the message and took my cock into her mouth to start sucking. I sat there and looked over at Louise. I put my hand into Jackie's crotch and ran my fingers over her pussy, eliciting another moan. I looked over at Louise. "Louise, come eat this young teenage pussy."

Jackie's eyes flew open and she started to get up. But I put my arm over her chest, holding her back and grabbing her tits. "Don't move slave." She stared at me and didn't have time to object too much because Louise was there in a flash. She was between Jackie's legs by the time Jackie could think about protesting to me. I didn't know if she had had any experience with women, but she was about to. Louise, so my wife told me, could really eat pussy.

Katy was licking and sucking my cock and I wanted to cum in her mouth, but I also wanted to last longer and enjoy the sights and sounds of Louise eating Jackie's pussy. I watched as Jackie stared at Louise. Louise looked up at Jackie and smiled as she parted Jackie's lips with her fingers. She slowly leaned over as they locked eyes and took a quick swipe up between the lips. Jackie jerked and uttered a small gasp of surprise. Louise smiled again and then spread Jackie open to expose her clit. She leaned over and gave it a nice sucking kiss. Jackie threw her head back and groaned. Louise chuckled in her throat and then went to work on Jackie. She started licking around the outer lips, sucking on them. She ran her tongue deep into the gash and sucked up the juices that were gathering there. Jackie just kept her head back and decided not to watch. Louise kept sucking and licking and Katy kept sucking and licking and I knew I was going to blow my load soon. I looked over at Cindy and it appeared that she was no longer fingering Katy, but just enjoying the sights of the four of us in front of her.

Suddenly, Jackie got there. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" She jerked and moaned and her legs locked around Louise's head.

That set me off, too. I didn't announce mine. I just held Katy's head in place as I fucked her mouth a couple more times and then started spurting. On the first spurt, I could feel Katy jerk back a little in surprise, but I didn't let her pull off. I just kept her there, relishing the feeling of this 19 year old mouth around my dick as I came. I let out three or four good spurts and I could feel Katy swallowing. I finally finished and looked over at Louise, who was sitting there, still between Jackie's legs, lightly kissing and rubbing her thighs. Jackie was still laying there with her head back, tits wobbling as she took deep breaths. I finally felt like I was done and started to pull Katy off. She kept sucking all the way thru my releasing her and made sure to get all my cum. She may have been young and possibly a novice at sucking cock, but she made sure to not spill a drop of mine. As she rose to stand up she groaned at the stiffness of her back. Jackie looked up at her and I could see the two of them stare at each other, both blushed a little and appeared to be surprised at the other.

I stood up and held out my hand to Katy. "Katy, here, sit down for a minute." She let me put her on the couch where I had been sitting. She made no effort to rearrange her skirt or panties, which had now dropped to the ground and were hanging off one ankle, and tried not to flinch at sitting on her sore ass. Jackie sat up. They both then suddenly became self-conscious of where they were and rearranged themselves to be sitting more demurely, even in their current state. I smiled.

"That was excellent, Jackie. You will make an excellent slave for the rest of the day. Katy, what's the status of things at your house? It's very late. Do you need to get home?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers