What a Deal! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy glanced at Jackie and then up at me. She spoke very softly. "There's nobody there."

"What? You're home alone on Thanksgiving weekend?"

She looked around at the gathering as Cindy and Louise sat on the coffee table in front of the couch. "It's just my mom and me. We were together for Thanksgiving, but she went away earlier today for the weekend with her new boyfriend and won't return until Sunday night."

Yes! Oh, yes! I was going to work this one over this weekend! "Good. You will stay here for the rest of the weekend." She looked up at me quickly when I said that. "I want you and Jackie to go back to your house and get whatever you need for you to spend the weekend until your mother returns." I looked at my watch. It was 1:30am. "Jackie is my slave until midnight tonight. You will be my slave until it's time to go home and be there when your mother returns." She started to say something and I put my index finger up to her mouth and she stopped. "No arguing. Now go. Oh, and you must strip before you leave and the two of you have to do this while naked."

They both looked up at me. "But..."

"No buts. Just do it!" I said it in my most commanding tone. They looked at each other and then stood up to head toward the door. We all followed them.

Katy took off her clothes and added them to the box with Jackie's. When I saw her body, I was amazed at how firm and tight it was. The other ladies were in good shape and kept themselves trim, but Katy was obviously very athletic. Her waist was very small, accentuating her nice tits, capped with very pink areolas and nipples. Her hips were perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body and giving way to that perfect little bubble butt. Her skin was pale and she had some light freckles in some places. She was a great naked vision for all men (and some women). I couldn't wait to work on her some more.

After they left I turned to Cindy and Louise and they both grinned. Cindy put an arm around my waist. "That was a great show, Master. I think I will love having some young meat around."

I looked down at Cindy. "You, too, huh?"

"Yes, sir. Now that I like pussy, I can't wait to sample those young cunts." Ah, Cindy. She was always the dirty talker when she wanted to get me going.

I smiled. This was turning out in an amazing way.

"You two head up to bed in one of the guest rooms. I will wait for the youngsters and send them up after they get back. Cindy, do you have any problem with me sleeping only with Katy for tonight? I want to comfort her, but I will do it with you there if you have any objections."

Cindy came up and gave me a kiss. "You are the master for now."

I smiled. "Then get your pretty little asses upstairs!" I smacked Cindy on the ass and she giggled.

"Yes, sir." Both answered me and wiggled their nice asses up the stairs while I watched.

About 20 minutes later the two teenagers returned with a bag. They jumped from the car and ran to the door, even though it was almost 2am. I let them in.

"It's late and time for bed now, so let's go upstairs." They followed me up the stairs to where the three upstairs bedrooms were located. The first guest bedroom on the left was vacant. The second guest bedroom, also on the left, had Cindy and Louise curled up on the king sized bed. They looked like they were about to fall asleep, but looked up as we checked on them. I turned to Jackie. "Jackie, you get to sleep here."

Jackie looked up at me and nodded. She padded her way over to the bed and Cindy and Louise parted so that she knew she was to crawl into the middle. She did so and they all lay down. I wasn't sure how much sleep they would get because they both put their hands on Jackie.

I led Katy into the master bedroom. She put her bag down and looked around.

"I'm sleeping with you?" She seemed a little hesitant.

"Yes, my little submissive, you are going to sleep with Master tonight."

She bowed her head. "Yes, sir."

I led her over to the bed and had her sit with me on the edge. She flinched a little at the tenderness of her ass, but sat there. "Katy, do you know much about domination and submission?"

She stared at me for a second, looking so small and childlike. In that moment she looked so young I had to remind myself that she was 19.

"A little, sir. I have... you know... read about it on line."

"It appears to me that you harbor some feelings toward being dominated. You liked it when I ordered you around downstairs."

She blushed a little. "Yes, sir. I... I kind of... I kind of like the idea."

I smiled. "Well, then you shall be my submissive. I will teach you how to serve Cindy and I." I pointed toward the bathroom. "There's the bathroom. Get ready for bed and then come back here and lie down on your stomach so I can check out your tender ass."

She blinked a few times at my command. Then she went into the bathroom and was surprised that I followed her. It had a double sink so I brushed my teeth and went back to bed, turning it down for her to join me. She took a little longer to clean up her face of the makeup streaks and then came to bed. She crawled up on the bed and lay down on her stomach as I had commanded. I could see the stripes on her ass. They were not bad and at her age she would recover quickly. I rubbed my hand over them lightly and she flinched at the touch. I retrieved some more lotion and slowly rubbed it in. She groaned a little at the sensitivity, but didn't move. She relaxed as I also applied some lotion to her back and rubbed that a little. After she was well relaxed, I crawled up next to her, pulled the covers over us, and snuggled with her. "Katy, you are a very pretty young woman and I will take very good care of you as my slave. I will treat you well as long as you act properly, okay?"

She snuggled up against me and murmured a quiet "Yes, sir."

Saturday -- Day Six

Since we had all gone to bed so late after quite a workout, nobody woke up very early. I was the first up at about 9am. I looked over at the vision lying next to me. She was covered up and curled up away from me, her blonde hair covering most of the pillow. I decided not to wake her. I crawled out of bed, put on my robe, and headed downstairs, passing the guest bedroom. I figured I'd let everyone sleep a little longer. I pulled out the Bisquick and started making pancakes. I wanted everyone to have a nice breakfast before we started our little games again. I had just finished making the batter and heating the griddle when Louise came in, still naked. She looked bleary eyed and sat down. I looked over at her, smiled and said playfully. "Don't get too comfortable, slut."

She smiled at my remark and stood up. She gave me a mock salute. "Yes, sir. Shall I work on the pancakes sir?"

"Is anyone else awake?"

"I think Cindy was waking up, but the youngsters were both sleeping heavy."

"Well, I think they are used to sleeping late."

"True. Shall I take over making the pancakes?"

"Yes. I have a plate in the oven on warm so you can start stacking them in there as they finish until I roust everyone and get them down here."

"Yes, Master." Louise gave me a peck on the cheek as she came over and I squeezed her right tit.

"Mmmm. Maybe I'll change my mind about breakfast."

Louise looked at me. "I really should shower before you do anything to me. I smell like a... like a... well, like a whore!"

I laughed and kissed her. "You are a whore, my dear, my own personal little whore."

About that time Cindy came in. "Who's a whore?"

I turned to her. "You are, slut."

She smiled and came over to me. She hugged me and put her head on my chest. "Yes, sir, for you I am whatever you want me to be."

"Any movement from the youngsters?"

Cindy looked up at me with those big blue eyes and I remembered why I fell in love with this woman. "No, sir. Jackie didn't even move when I got up and I didn't hear anything from our bedroom."

"Okay, you two get breakfast ready and I'll roust them."

I went back upstairs and saw that Jackie was partially uncovered. She was sleeping on her right side and that left her ass sticking out from under the covers at the door. It was a gorgeous view so I walked over, kneeled down, and stared. I reached up, ran my hands over it and then parted the cheeks. I could see her asshole and pussy. I leaned in, pushed my face into her ass and licked her asshole. She jerked a little and woke up. She turned over and looked at me. "Oh, Mr. Johnson, I... ummm... I mean Master, I... uh... forgot where I was." She sat up and the sheet fell away from her upper body. Those gorgeous tits were on display. I was getting hard, but didn't want to fuck her. I leaned over and started sucking on her left tit and she jerked a little. I looked up and she smiled and then leaned back on her arms, letting me have free reign over them. "Ummm. That feels good, Master. I have wanted you to suck my tits for a long time."

I pulled away and sat up. "So tell me, my little dark-haired slut, how long have you and your friends been talking about me?"

She looked at me and hesitated. She could talk about sex openly, but was a little reticent to tell me this. Finally, she blinked and told me while she stared at the sheet she was twisting and wringing with her hands. "Well, it started a couple of years ago when there was that charity event at the high school and you were there helping Mrs. Smith and her daughter Janie raise money. You were in that dunking machine where they throw the softballs at the target to get the seat to drop and dunk you. We all saw you and how much fun you were having, how good you looked all wet, and how you were teasing Mrs. Smith. You just made us all wish it was us you were teasing and playing with. Then later, we saw you in your bike shorts, out doing your exercise, and we loved the way you looked in those bike shorts and shirt. There were three of us who got a crush on you and Katy and I have had it ever since." She looked up at me. "We used to go out of our way to see you ride by my house. Don't you ever remember us being out there in our bikinis washing cars and waving to you?"

"Yes, I seem to remember that, but I don't think I knew who you were for a while and then I just thought you were being nice and were too young to care about an old guy like me."

She grinned and looked down. "Guess you were wrong, huh?"

I grinned back. "Yes." I yanked the covers back, displaying her entire body to me. It was all I could do not to jump her right there. "Now get your horny little ass downstairs and get some breakfast!"

She scooted to the edge of the bed and scampered downstairs. I headed into the master bedroom.

Once in there, I could see that Katy was in almost the same position as when I left. I decided to get into bed and push my now hard dick up against her. I took off my robe, crawled in, and spooned up against her back, making sure to push my dick down so that it slid up against the crack of her ass and where her legs came together. She stirred a little. I put my right arm over the top of her and started fondling her tits. She woke up and felt what was going on.

"Mmmm. Good morning."

I gave her a little tweak of her left nipple. "Good morning, what?"

"Good morning, Master."

"That's better, my beautiful little slave girl. You are mine now. You know that right?"

She turned her head. "Yes, Master."

"I don't just mean today and tomorrow. I mean until such time as I release you, you will be a slave to me and Cindy. Understand?"

She continued to stare up at me and then turned her head back to the pillow. "Yes, Master, I know."

"You know?"

"Yes, sir. I loved it when you spanked me yesterday. I loved it when Mrs. Johnson played with my pussy, and I loved it when you made me suck you off. I think there's something wrong with me, but I loved being ordered to do stuff."

I pulled her closer to me. "There's nothing wrong with you. Many people have the desire to dominate or be dominated. You should know that from the stories you are reading. There are more people out there like that then you realize. You are a beautiful, desirable woman, who just happens to love being dominated. Nothing wrong with that. I think you are perfect."

She turned to me with some tears in her eyes. "You do, sir?"

I kissed her lightly on the lips. "Yes, Katy, I do." I decided to leave her alone at this point and rolled away. I stood up and put my robe back on.

She watched me closely, especially noticing my hard dick. "You don't want me, Master?"

"I want you very much, my little slut, but it's time you had some breakfast and got your strength up again."

"Yes, sir." She got up and looked around, then realized that her clothes were downstairs.

"Don't worry about clothes. None of the women wear clothes in this house." I gave her a leering grin.

"Yes, sir."

I turned and went downstairs and she followed a couple of minutes later after visiting the bathroom.

In the kitchen it looked like just another breakfast with a bunch of friends... except for the fact that the four women were all naked and I had a tent in my robe that wouldn't go down.

We all sat at the table and ate and everyone seemed to ignore the state we were in until it came time to clean up the dishes. I told all the ladies to get ready for some fun. I was going to get dressed and then they had to dress in a light blouse and skirt without bras or underwear. I told Katy and Jackie that if they didn't have a skirt, they could borrow one from Cindy. I figured that this would make it interesting since they were both taller than Cindy.

We all went upstairs, went thru the shower/bathroom routine and then got dressed. I waited in the den for my little personal fashion show. I was not disappointed when they came in.

Cindy was dressed in a white button down shirt and short leather mini-skirt. It was a skirt that I hadn't seen in several years. It was tight and very sexy. Her nipples were not very visible thru the shirt because it was just a little thicker than her light pink areola could make it thru. She pulled up the skirt to flash me her bare pussy.

Louise, the shorter, more voluptuous of the ladies, was wearing a silky blouse and small pencil skirt. The blouse was not transparent, but the silkiness seemed to stimulate her nipples and they were visibly erect and obvious. The skirt seemed to be black and made of wool. It was getting cooler outside, so this was probably hers. It was not real tight, but it definitely showed her womanly hips and great ass. She, too, flashed me her pussy.

Jackie came next in a one-piece black dress that showed a little cleavage and came to her mid-thigh. It was probably made of some spandex/cotton blend. It was a common enough sight to see the young ladies wearing them as a kind of business casual today. She turned and lifted the skirt to show me her naked butt.

Finally, the cheerleader clone, Katy, came into view. She was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. The blouse was a white blouse that yesterday showed her blue bra, but today gave a hint at the beautiful pink nipples and areola that hid underneath. The jeans skirt was very short for wearing with no panties, but she lifted the front to show me her pretty little pussy to prove that she was naked underneath.

I smiled and herded all of them into the car. I headed for the bar a couple of miles away that doubled as a billiards place. It had an eating area and allowed individuals under 21. They would stamp the hands of the underage individuals so that they could eat and play pool without drinking. I didn't know if they would be busy early in the day on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but I was going to have some fun there no matter how many people were there.

We entered and I could see that it was lightly populated. There were probably only another 10 people in the entire place. A few were eating at the tables on the left hand side of the bar, a few were sitting at the bar, which was an oval shape in the middle of the room, zoned out on the large screen TVs up on the wall, and one couple was playing pool. I led my ladies over to the pool table. Nobody really paid us any mind except for the couple playing pool. The woman stared at me with the four skirted ladies and said something to her date/partner. He just chuckled and I could vaguely overhear him saying something about me being a lucky man. I could only think to myself that he had absolutely no idea how lucky. They were probably in their thirties, both thin and wearing jeans and t-shirts, an average looking couple.

We put some money into one of the pool tables and I told the ladies that I would get some drinks while they played pool.

I went to the bar and ordered beer for the three adults and Shirley Temples for the two teenagers. When I came back they were laughing and giggling and playing pool. I wasn't sure how much they had been bending over to shoot, or if they were flashing the couple there or not, but they were in good spirits and the couple was trying to look as if they weren't looking. They were bad at it.

As I gave each woman her drink from the tray, I made sure they each gave me a good kiss on the mouth. Each one was long enough to see that we were more than friends. I looked over at the couple and the guy was smiling and chuckling to himself while his friend couldn't stop staring at what was going on. When I finished, I held up my beer for a toast and said, "To the best and sexiest ladies in the world!"

We all toasted and then I let them get back to the game of pool. They were playing 8-ball with the partners being Cindy and Louise against the two teenagers, Katy and Jackie. They were doing okay, putting the easy ones away and I asked Cindy if they were playing for anything. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Oh, yes. The losers have to flash their pussies at the couple next to us."

I smiled and shook my head. No matter who lost, that couple won. They would get to see two gorgeous pussies. I was also amazed at how exhibitionistic Cindy and Louise were becoming. I don't think either of them would have even considered this just a few months ago.

I watched as Jackie put the eight ball away and the two older ladies had to pay up. They got together next to our pool table and put one arm around each other and the other on the front hem of their skirts, facing the couple. The other couple was looking, but trying to not stare. Finally, Cindy spoke to get their undivided attention. "Excuse me."

They stopped and looked directly at the two women. The guy was about 10 feet away and the woman about 8. They even turned slightly. Cindy and Louise both pulled up their skirts and flashed their uncovered pussies. The two strangers both had slightly shocked looks on their faces. The woman looked both Cindy and Louise up and down and then over at the rest of us, taking in the entire scene. The man just stared at the two naked pussies, probably trying to burn the image into his brain.

After about 10 seconds, they dropped their skirts, giggled and came back over to me. They both kissed me and I was still facing the couple. I watched as they continued to stare at the two women. Finally, the woman snapped out of her trance and turned to the guy. He was still gaping a little and she gave him a punch in the arm. He smiled sheepishly and there was some murmuring between the two until they finally left. As they left, the guy turned from behind her and mouthed "Thank you!" I waved.

"Well, you managed to drive off half the bar!" The ladies all laughed. "I was going to have more fun with them, but I guess you took care of that. There are not many people here. Do you want to keep playing pool, or should we go somewhere else?"

The all looked around. "What else do you have in mind?"

I thought about it. I had planned on them flashing themselves around the bar, but there were not many people there. Oh, hell! Did it really matter? No, I would just make them do it anyway.