What a Deal! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's stay here. I have some chores for my four beautiful wenches." I looked around. "First, we'll play two games of pool over here. Cindy versus Louise and Jackie versus Katy. The two losers strip off their shirts and do a walk over around the bar and back."

The four ladies stared at each other and then looked over at the bar. Then they looked back at me. Cindy and Louise headed for the pool table and Jackie and Katy hesitated in front of me. "Is there a problem?" They shrugged their shoulders and went to the table.

I watched them play pool and they didn't try to hide anything. Every once in a while, one of them would have to bend over pretty far and some bare butt cheeks were visible, but nobody seemed to be paying attention to them from the other side of the room. Finally, Louise lost to Cindy and the first victim was identified. She came over to me and asked if she was supposed to wait for the other loser and I said yes. Finally, after several missed chances, Jackie beat Katy. I called the four women over and looked at the losers. "Here's the deal. I am going to have Cindy and Jackie put up a cheer and give each other a high five to draw attention to the fact that there was a game over here for something. Then you two will strip off your shirts and hand them to me. At that point, Cindy and Jackie will keep shouting 'Loser's walk' as you two take your time and stroll around the bar and back. Once you get back here I'll let you put your shirts on. Ready?"

I could see that Louise was actually starting to look forward to it, but Katy was trembling. "Are you okay, Katy? Ready to do as Master demands?"

She looked at me and I could see her steady her resolve. "Yes, sir."

"Okay, Cindy and Jackie, let's get started!"

Cindy and Jackie both yelled 'Woo-hoo' and jumped up to high five each other. A couple of heads turned, but nobody was too interested. Then Louise and Katy started unbuttoning their shirts. I could see one of the guys at the bar elbow the other and they turned to see what was happening. The bartender was facing our way as well. There were two couples on the other side eating and they couldn't see what was happening yet. Once Louise and Katy were naked from the waist up, Louise took Katy's hand and started leading her toward the bar. Cindy and Jackie started chanting as I had ordered.

"Loser's walk! Loser's walk!"

Louise led Katy very deliberating around the left side of the bar and now I could see everyone staring at Louise's beautiful big tits and Katy's delightful small perky tits. The two men at the bar picked up the chant and soon all the guys in the place were chanting 'Loser's walk'.

As Louise and Katy got back to me and I handed them their shirts, Louise put the shirt on and before buttoning it, turned her back to the crowd and mooned them. They cheered heartily.

I could see that the two men at the bar were staring in our direction. I wanted to play some more and was thinking of what else we could do, when another couple came in to play pool. They were both young and average looking. I decided that we had to have more fun with another couple. I told my wenches to play doubles against each other, young against the old. I smiled and they grinned when I told them the losers had to kiss both ass cheeks of the winners... in full sight of all the patrons. I also told them that just after they finished their turn, they were to come and stand next to me, on my right. I was sitting against a column and with them on my right, they would not be very visible from the bar. They decided that Cindy would break, followed by Jackie, Louise, and then Katy. I told Katy to come stand next to me. She did.

I watched the other couple and they were both dressed in jeans and t-shirts. The woman was pretty skinny, so her small tits appeared to be unfettered. The man was also fairly skinny, with a tattoo on his right arm.

While I was checking them out, I ran my hand up the back of Katy's legs to her ass and then pushed my hand between her legs. She spread them a little wider and I began to rub her clit. I didn't waste any time with preliminaries. She was already wet and I wanted to work on her orgasm. I was going to do the same to each of them. She was trying not to hump my hand while Cindy broke and sunk one ball. She had another shot, but it wasn't a good one and missed. Cindy came over to stand next to me and Katy groaned at giving up her position before reaching her climax. Cindy could see what was going on and she took Katy's place and I started to massage her clit.

Jackie missed her shot and came over and Cindy groaned and gave up her place. Jackie stood there and I started working on her clit. She was apparently much more turned on then the others and was very wet and very sensitive. Louise made her first shot and I was rubbing Jackie's clit pretty good. She was close and I could tell. Louise made her second shot and Jackie then came on my hand. She moaned and trembled and tried not to make too much noise, but the woman at the other table noticed. She looked over at me and stared at us. She looked down and could make out my hand administering to Jackie under her skirt. She couldn't stop looking and when Louise missed her shot to come over to me, she was trying to watch without staring, but she was having a hard time doing so. I dropped my hand and Jackie moved aside. As Louise stepped into place I held up my soaking wet hand and Louise sucked my fingers clean one at a time. Now the woman was almost staring agape. Her friend/partner looked at her and then over at us and appeared a little perplexed at Louise sucking my fingers. He said something to her and she turned and whispered in his ear. He turned back and stared at us and grinned. I looked straight at him and he nodded a hello. I nodded and then while they both watched, took my hand from Louise's mouth and put it under her skirt. I went directly to her also very wet pussy and worked my fingers in. She had to spread her legs a little more and it was obvious what was going on.

The game continued and they kept not too furtively watching our little game. When I got Louise to have her orgasm it appeared that the man could take no more. He leaned over to the woman and whispered something in her ear. She stared at him and shook her head no. He insisted and she looked over at us and then back at him. He took her hand and led her toward the back hall and the restrooms. I was not going to let this opportunity pass and wanted to see what was going to happen. I grabbed Katy's hand and told the other three to continue playing. I led her toward the restrooms as well. Just as we turned into the hallway, I could see that the men's room door was just closing on its automatic closer. They were in there. I put my finger up to my mouth to shush Katy and then walked her quietly to the door. I listened for a second and could hear him talking lightly. I couldn't make it out, but I wanted to know what they were going to do. I waited another few seconds and then holding Katy's hand tightly, pushed open the door and pulled her in behind me. The woman was on her knees, sucking the man's cock while he leaned back against the sink counter.

"Now that looks good." It was the first they were aware of our presence and they both almost jumped out of their skin.

"Oh, fuck!" The woman covered her face and cowered. His erect, but pretty small cock stood out, wet with her saliva.

The man just grinned at us. "It was." He turned back to the woman. "C'mon Christy, finish me off." He pointed to his dick.

The woman looked over at us and back up at his face. Her eyes were wide and her face was turning as red as I had ever seen for a pale woman.

I stepped over and stood next to him. She stared and he started to flinch a little, uncomfortable at how close I was. "Katy!" I said her name and pointed at my crotch. She scrambled over and unbuckled my belt, unzipped me, and then tugged my Dockers and boxers to my knees. My hard dick was now in the open as well. It was at least two inches longer than his. I am only about 7", so his was a little smaller than what I thought was average.

I watched the two next to me stare at it as Katy leaned forward and started blowing me. I grabbed her by her hair and started fucking her face. Katy moaned and reached down to play with herself. The woman looked down to see that Katy's skirt had now ridden up enough for her to look over and see Katy's bare ass. I looked straight at the guy and he looked up at me. "My bitch gives pretty good blowjobs, how about yours?"

He was still a little stunned, but finally managed to speak. "Uh, yeah. She gives excellent head."

"You wanna switch?"

He stared at me and the woman went pale and stared up at me. "Switch?" He looked down at Katy.

"Yeah." I reached down and caressed Katy's face and she smiled at me with my cock still in her mouth. "You take my little bitch here for a test drive, and I see if your little honey can really suck a cock. Whadda you say?"

He looked down at his girlfriend/wife/whatever and smiled. "Sure!" The woman blanched again and started to say something. He leaned over quickly and said quietly, but I could hear it. "You know the rules, whatever I say today."

I grinned. "Katy, show this guy how today's teenagers can suck cock."

"Yes, sir!" She moved around to the other side of the woman still sitting there in shock and started pushing her over toward me. The woman scooted on her knees over in front of me and stared alternately at my cock, my face, his cock, and his face. She couldn't speak or move except to respond to Katy's push.

Katy reached up and held the man's cock and then looked at the woman. With a smile, she leaned in and took a big slurp on it. She pulled it out of her mouth and grinned at the woman. "My master has a nice cock. Go ahead, suck it."

The woman continued to stare at Katy like she had three heads. Then she looked up at me, finally registering Katy's words. "Master?"

I grinned back. "Yes, I am her Master. Now are you going to suck my cock, or do I have to just fuck your face."

Her eyes widened at she looked at her male friend. He nodded and then moaned as Katy continued to do good work on him.

She then looked directly at my dick. She stared for a second and then reached up and grabbed it by the base. Fuck! The first touch of a new woman on my dick sent jolts of anticipation to my balls. She leaned forward and gave it a tentative lick. She looked up at her friend again and he was smiling at her. She then took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. She put her eyes back on my dick and went to work. She licked down to my balls and then back up over the head. She took the head in and licked all around before bobbing up and down on it. I was really enjoying it and loved watching her work intently on me at the same time as watching the nubile Katy work on the guy next to me.

I leaned over and stuck out my hand. "Dennis."

The guy looked at me and grinned. "Roger." He looked back down at Katy and then back up at me. "This young thing is beautiful and she certainly does know how to suck dick."

I smiled. "Yes, Katy does. Your little bitch here is pretty good, too."

He looked down at her and grinned. "Her name... is Juliet." His hesitation was caused by the wonderful things Katy was doing to him. I looked down at Juliet and was about to say something when I heard him start to grunt. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming." Katy didn't flinch, she just kept sucking him thru his orgasm, swallowing down his seed.

I looked down at Juliet. "Ah, Juliet. You look great on your knees with my cock in your mouth. You will soon look even better swallowing it." Her eyes just stared up at mine then flicked over to her friend and back.

Katy stood up, her skirt up to her waist and her shaved pussy on display except for the two fingers she had buried in it. She looked at me. "Master, may I cum?"

"Yes, you may cum."

As soon as I said the words, Katy came all over her hand with gusto. She had to reach out and hold onto the sink with her other hand as the one in her pussy rubbed her clit to milk every spasm out of her orgasm. And it put me in overload.

"Okay, baby, here I cum!" I announced it to Juliet and I also grabbed her head with both hands to prevent her from pulling away. She seemed to be resigned to swallowing, so she kept bobbing and sucking and I exploded, spurting into her hot mouth. She swallowed and swallowed. I didn't think I could build up that much cum after all the activity I had previously had. Juliet swallowed every drop and then pulled back from me after I loosened my grip.

She gave a half-hearted grin to her friend and said sarcastically. "There, is that what you wanted? You wanted to see your wife suck another man's cock?"

He looked at her sheepishly. "Yeah."

"Well, you got your wish, now can we go?" She was standing up and brushing off her knees, but kept looking at my still somewhat swollen member.

He finished putting himself back together and walked toward the door. She looked at him. "Just a second, I need to fix my makeup. I'll meet you out at the pool table."

He shrugged and left. She turned to me and gave me a quick peck on the mouth. "Thank you. I always wanted a big dick."

I smiled. "Honey, mine is barely above what they say the average is. You haven't really seen a big dick yet."

She stared at me. "Really? Wow! Roger is the only man I've ever had until now." She looked back down at my crotch where I was tucking it back in. "Thanks again." She turned on her heels and left.

I looked over at Katy, who was also straightened up and ready to go back out. I looked at the card and it said 'Conyards Rare Books' with her name and a phone number. Interesting.

"C'mon. Let's see what the others are up to and head home."

"Yes, Master." She smiled and giggled.