What a Deal! Ch. 09

Story Info
Cindy and I blackmail a neighbor woman.
9k words
4.71
74.9k
15

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,674 Followers

From the last story

I looked over at Katy, who was also straightened up and ready to go back out. I looked at the card and it said 'Conyards Rare Books' with her name and a phone number. Interesting.

"C'mon. Let's see what the others are up to and head home."

"Yes, Master." She smiled and giggled.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Still Saturday – Day Six

Katy and I left the Men's room and went back to find the other three still playing pool. They eyed us suspiciously.

Cindy came over to me and said playfully. "That took some time. Were you perhaps having fun in there?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll tell you more about it later, but I want to get out of here now."

We all gathered up and went out to the car. I had one more thing that I wanted Katy to do. I was going to start pushing on the humiliation part that Jackie had mentioned.

We drove down the road, which was pretty wide open between the bar and our town except for one gas station/mart. It seemed they all sold all the junk you didn't need nowadays.

I pulled into a parking spot alongside the building. I turned to Katy. "You and I are going to go in. The rest of you ladies stay in the car."

Katy looked at me for a second, but then she went to get out and I led her into the building, holding her hand. I noticed that it was a young woman behind the counter. That was too bad, but it would still suffice for my purposes.

I found the sign for the restrooms and headed back there. It was a standard setup with only a single capability for each of the men's and ladies' rooms. There was nobody else around, so I led her into the ladies' room and tried to lock the door, but the lock was broken. I smiled at her and she looked at me with her big blue eyes. "Take off your clothes." She did it immediately, probably thinking we were going to have sex. "Here's the deal, my little submissive one. I am going to go back out there and give your clothes to the woman behind the counter, then get back in the car. I will drive and park on the side of the building. You will stay in the bathroom until another woman comes in here. You will be sitting on the counter with your legs spread and ask her if she wants to eat your pussy." Katy looked down and started blushing, but said nothing. "Whether she does or not doesn't matter. Once she leaves, you are to exit the bathroom and go to the attendant who will have your clothes. Ask her for your clothes. Once she gives them to you, you have two options. The first is that you can take your clothes and walk to the car still naked. You must walk, not run, or there will be a serious punishment. The second option is that you can put your clothes on and walk to the car only if you do this. You must turn around once you have your skirt and bend over and spread your cheeks to show your pretty little pussy and asshole to the attendant. If you do that, you can dress and come out. Do you understand all this?"

Katy never even looked up at me and her answer was barely a whisper. "Yes, Master."

I put my hand under her chin and made her look up at me. I kissed her lightly on the lips. "You are a beautiful and well-behaved little sub, aren't you, Katy."

She held my gaze. "Yes, sir."

I went back out to the car and got in. The other ladies looked at me.

Finally, Cindy spoke up. "Where's Katy?"

I smiled at the three of them. "She's in the ladies' room, naked, and waiting for another woman to come in. She has to ask the woman if she wants to eat her pussy. The woman can say no and just leave or can say yes and do it. In either case, she has to wait for the woman to leave. Then she has to go the attendant in the shop and ask for her clothes back. Once she has them back she can just walk out to the car naked or, as a way to get dressed, she can bend over facing away from the attendant and pull her cheeks apart showing her asshole and pussy. Once these tasks are done, we can go."

Louise and Cindy just smiled, but Jackie was a little surprised. "But how long will we wait to see if somebody comes? Are you sure this is okay?"

I turned to Jackie who was sitting in the back seat. "Well, my little brunette bitch. If, in five minutes, nobody has come, then you will go in and eat her pussy, got it?"

Jackie looked at me for a minute, her face blushing and her eyes challenging me, but I just stared back. She eventually lowered her eyes. "Yes, sir."

It was only three minutes later that it got really interesting. A car pulled in to get gas and a woman got out, ran her card thru the machine and started filling her car. She was dressed in a business suit and was not wearing a coat. As soon as she got the pump started she turned to come around the back of her car and head into the little shopping mart area.

Suddenly Cindy gasped. "Shit, that's Suzanne Thompson!" She ducked down a little.

I turned to her. "Who the hell is Suzanne Thompson?"

She didn't rise up and tried to stay out of sight. "She's the snobby bitch that likes to think she runs the homeowner's association. She is controlling, bitchy, and her husband is a complete ass. She tries to run the entire association board."

I smiled. "Well, then, this should be interesting."

I opened the door to get out, but Cindy grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going in to see if she goes into the bathroom and see what happens."

I went back in and the attendant smiled as I headed to the restrooms and held up Katy's clothes. I put my hands out and she handed them back to me. She laughed.

As I approached the door, I could hear some talking and then I heard Katy moaning. She was not a quiet girl and I could tell that Suzanne was at least doing something to her. I knew the lock was broken, so I slowly turned the knob and eased the door open. It didn't make any noise and I was treated to a view of a nice tight-skirted ass as Suzanne had her face buried in Katy's pussy. Now this was interesting. I decided that I wanted to have some fun with this. I winked at Katy and motioned for her to be quiet. She just smiled and moaned as the woman was working on her pretty well. I made sure my phone camera was ready to go and took a couple of quick pictures of the scene. I suddenly closed the door with a click. Suzanne's head started coming up and I attacked.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?"

She jerked upright and turned toward me quickly, her mouth and lips covered in Katy's juices. Katy just sat there, her feet up on the counter with her wet pussy on display.

"That's my daughter's 16-year old friend you are molesting, you pervert!" I turned towards Katy. "Katy, get down off that counter! How could you do that?"

While Katy was climbing off the counter, Suzanne was sputtering and trying to get her bearings. "She... I mean... I came in and she was... well, I mean... she asked me and... uh...."

"She's under age, you fucking pervert. What the hell?"

Suzanne stared over at Katy who was shyly cowering in the corner. When Katy caught my eyes and Suzanne wasn't looking, I put my hand on my dick and pointed at it. Katy understood.

Suzanne looked back at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I think I need to go." She tried to push her way past me.

I grabbed her by her arms and stayed in front of the door, blocking her exit. "Where do you think you're going, you child molester. Are you a fucking pervert, attacking an underage girl in here?"

"No, no, no." She looked at Katy who was going to her knees in front of me. "I didn't know. It's not my fault."

"Yeah, tell that to the cops!" I pulled out my cell phone.

Her eyes got big. "No, wait!" She looked at me, her eyes big and her voice sounding very scared. Then she looked down at Katy who was unzipping my pants and pulling them down.

I reached down, preventing my pants from falling down. "Katy, what are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that to me."

She looked up. "But Mr. J, you have an erection. Maybe the nice lady will help you like she was helping me and you won't have to call the cops." Wow, she was really good at this play-acting.

"I don't know, Katy." I looked at Suzanne and could see her thinking about it.

She seemed to decide that it was the best course of action. "Yeah, I could, you know, take care of you and then you wouldn't have to call the cops."

"I don't know if that's appropriate."

She grabbed my arm. "Please don't call the police. I'll do it. I'll do it right here. You want a blowjob, I'll do it."

I continued the charade with Katy. "Language, please." I nodded toward Katy and grabbed her by the arm. I handed her clothes to her. "Katy, get dressed and go wait in the car. This lady and I have some business to attend to."

Katy nodded and started getting dressed. She looked up at me and giggled. "Mr. J, I know what a blowjob is."

Suzanne and I stood there and she wouldn't look at me. As soon as Katy was dressed, I stood aside enough for her to squeeze out the door.

I turned back to Suzanne who was now trembling a little. I reached down and pushed my pants to the floor, my hard dick popping into view. "Now what were you saying about making sure I didn't call the police?"

Suzanne stared at my dick and then put her purse on the counter. I leaned against the counter and pulled her against me. "I think you are pretty hot in that suit. I think I'm going to like you sucking my dick and acting like my own personal little slut."

She tried to get angry. "I'm not your slut, asshole."

I smiled. "Oh, for now you definitely are. You are going to show me that beautiful body of yours, then you are going to get on your knees and suck me until I cum in your mouth and you swallow, understood?"

She grinned. "I don't think so. It's just your word against mine, now. You have nothing on me."

I grinned and pulled out my camera and she looked at me questioningly. I pulled up one of the pictures and showed it to her. "I think this is a great shot of you eating underage pussy, don't you?"

She blanched and set her jaw. "Shit! You fucker! You'd better not send that anywhere."

I grinned. "I don't plan on sending it anywhere as long as you take off your clothes right now and get on your knees and suck my dick. Now do it!"

She sighed and I could tell she was debating her options in her mind. "Alright. I'll do it if you promise to let me delete those pictures from your phone."

I thought about it. "Okay. I'll let you delete the pictures I took of you eating a 16 year old girl's pussy after you give me a blowjob. Agreed?"

"Yes." Finally she started removing her clothes. There was a hook on the back of the door and she hung them up. She was wearing her business suit, which was fairly conservative but tight, and a nice blue blouse. Underneath, however, was a different story. She was wearing a red bra which pushed up and displayed what appeared to be very nice tits, and no panties. She was down to just her bra when I told her to stop. I looked down at her very well groomed pussy. I put my hand down there and felt her. She flinched, but didn't back away. She was very wet and actually leaking. I brought my hand up and smelled it and she blushed. It smelled like a man's cum. "You've got no panties on and you've been fucked today already, haven't you, you little slut."

She stared at me for a second. "Yes."

I held my fingers out to her. "Clean them off."

She didn't hesitate, just leaned forward and sucked my fingers in and cleaned them expertly.

"I bet it wasn't your husband either, was it? You were out fucking around during work, weren't you?"

"No!" She denied it, but I wasn't so sure she was telling me the truth.

I laughed. "Oh, yeah. This is very interesting. You were out fucking around on him, then you decided to eat some pussy, but it was that of my daughter's best friend. This is very good. Now take off the bra."

She removed the bra and refused to look up at me. I could tell they were fake by the gravity-defying bulges. She had had a breast enlargement! Pretty good ones, but it was still discernable.

"Looks like you had some enhancements done. I like them."

She just nodded and refused to look up. I took a picture with my phone and that brought her head up in alarm. Her eyes were wide and she didn't speak, but I could see the pleading in them.

"Now kneel and show me how good you are."

She took a deep breath and kneeled in front of me. She stared at my dick and then glanced up at me. I just smiled. She sighed and then leaned forward. She lifted my dick up and placed it against my stomach so that she could lean in and lick from my balls up along the shaft. She looked up at me and I took another camera pic. She didn't even flinch this time. She just kept working on my dick. She ran her tongue up around the crown and then pulled it down and opened wide. She slowly lowered her head and took the entire thing into her mouth. I had to moan at that. I took another pic and she wasn't paying attention. She just started really getting into sucking my dick. She was bobbing up and down and I just let her, not touching her in any other way. I could also tell that she was starting to rub her own clit. She was working it real good and it had been a few minutes when the door slowly cracked open. I could see Cindy peeking around the corner of it. Suzanne didn't notice it. Cindy winked at me and just watched as I started pumping into Suzanne's face. I was starting to feel that familiar tingle.

"C'mon baby, suck that cum out of me. I want to feel you sucking and swallowing as I dump a load into your slutty mouth."

She looked up but didn't stop at all. She just kept sucking.

"What a good slut you are, sucking my hard cock. What a beautiful little tramp."

She looked like she wanted to pull off and say something, but at that time I put my hands on the back of her head and started fucking her face. I was close and wanted to spew.

I was pumping and Cindy was watching, I stared at her and she grinned and I reached my peak.

"Fuck me! Suck that dick, baby! Here it comes!"

She increased her suction when she could feel my explosion coming. My semen burst forth from my dick as she kept sucking and sucking. I was dumping a pretty good load considering all the action I was getting. Cindy watched closely and then, just as I was relaxing back against the counter and Suzanne was finishing swallowing, she flung open the door.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I jumped just because of how loud Cindy yelled, but Suzanne fell flat onto her back at the surprise intrusion. She fell on her ass and rolled back, giving us both a very good look at a soaking wet pussy. Cindy stared at her and then looked at me. "Getting a blowjob from some unknown tramp in a gas station restroom? What the fuck?"

I played along. "Cindy, honey, I found her eating Katy's pussy and she agreed to give me a blowjob if I didn't call the cops on her molesting an underage girl." I was hoping that Katy had explained what was going on in here.

Cindy looked down at Suzanne, who was trying to cover up and cower in the corner. "Suzanne?! Is that you?"

Suzanne looked up at the mention of her name and stared at Cindy. "Cindy? This is your husband?"

Cindy scowled. "Yes, it's my husband, you little slut. What a fucking cunt! I can't believe that you tried to attack my daughter's friend and then took advantage of my husband."

Suzanne was very confused by now. "What? I... wait, that's not what happened... I mean that young lady was here... wait... this is your husband?"

"That's what I said, bitch." Cindy grabbed Suzanne by the arm and pulled her up. She pushed her against the counter and Suzanne put her arms up, expecting to get hit. "I'm not going to hit you, you fucking slut. My husband and I play around from time to time, but you took advantage of a 16 year old. And now that I think about it, you always acted so snobbish, but here you are, naked, sucking my husband's dick, and you were eating pussy a few minutes before that. Quite a change, don't you think?" Now Cindy was grinning and poking her finger at Suzanne.

Suzanne started pleading. "Please, Cindy. I'm sorry. The teenager asked me to and your husband...."

SMACK! The sound of the slap was loud. Cindy slapped Suzanne pretty hard across the face and Suzanne stopped, frozen in place, unable to move or speak.

Cindy pushed me out of the way and toward the door. "Stand over here, honey, she has some more work to do." Cindy climbed up on the counter, spread her legs, her leather mini-skirt pulling up and revealing her wet and shaved snatch. "Suzy, honey, you need to show me that you can eat pussy if you want to get out of here."

Suzanne looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders. Suzanne looked at Cindy and without another word, kneeled down and started licking Cindy's pussy. If anything, Suzanne seemed to really be getting into it. From the way she attacked it and the look on Cindy's face, it was very good. I almost forgot to take some pictures, but regained my senses and held up my camera. Cindy smiled and waved for the first one. Then on the second one, she reached down and pulled Suzanne's head up and turned her face to look at the camera. I got a great shot of Suzanne looking up at the camera, her face drenched in Cindy's juices and her lipstick smeared around, with Cindy's pussy in the background. Cindy pulled Suzanne's head back into her crotch and let her continue.

"Oh, fuck, that's gonna get me off!" Cindy was starting to roll her hips and pull her legs in tight. This was a sign of her impending orgasm. "Oh, yeah, suck my cunt, you little slut!" Suzanne didn't have any intention of stopping and continued to work on Cindy until she bucked and thrashed and groaned her way thru a pretty good orgasm. Finally, she pushed Suzanne away and stood up. "That was wonderful, Suzanne. I think I will enjoy having you come over to service me."

While she was doing that, I was emailing the photos to my home email.

Suzanne jerked and stared at Cindy as she stood up. "Oh, God! Please. Haven't I done enough? Please don't make me do anything else."

"Well, I have some excellent photographs of you that would probably look pretty good posted on line and around town."

Suzanne was not even trying to cover herself now. "No way! You agreed to let me delete them!"

I smiled at her. "That's true. I agreed to let you delete the photos of you eating an underage girl's pussy. But I didn't say anything about the ones of you sucking my cock and eating my wife."

She just stood there and hung her head. She spoke now with a small and scared voice. "Please don't post those. I'll do whatever you want. Please just don't hurt my family."

I stepped up to her and lifted her face up. "I have no intention of doing anything to hurt your family as long as you do whatever we say as our personal slut, understand?"

She stared directly at me for a second, but couldn't hold the stare. She dropped her eyes, her shoulders slumped, and she said in a tiny voice. "Yes, sir."

"That's much better. Now get dressed. I'm sure your gas pump stopped long ago. We know your phone number and will call you."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,674 Followers