What a Deal! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

The song started and Suzanne started swaying to it, moving her hips around and showing off her beautiful body. There were now five hard dicks in the house, if they weren't before, because she was fairly good at moving her body. She moved over to Randy and took his hands and put them on the back of the couch, indicating to him that they should remain there, just like strippers do. Then she rubbed her tits against his chest and up over his face. He tried to capture one of her nipples with his mouth but she moved too quickly. At least I got a great view of her ass and pussy from behind when she did that.

Now Suzanne was getting into it. She turned and, acting just like a stripper, ground her ass against his crotch. I wondered if she had seen this before. She was grinding pretty well, his dick making a definite protrusion against his Dockers, and I could see the others rearranging themselves. Her naked body was now glistening slightly as her activity was causing her to perspire, and her muscled legs looked fantastic as she gyrated. I watched as she slowly rubbed that fantastic ass against him, trapping his dick in her crack, and smiling at me. She then turned around and knelt in front of John, smiling up at him as he squirmed. She rubbed her face across his cloth-covered erection and slid up rubbing it along her neck and finally her tits. John was mesmerized and when I looked at the others, they were all feeling their dicks thru their pants. Suzanne then stood up and straddled John, putting her tits right at his face level and grinding her pussy directly down onto his dick. He groaned and again tried to capture a nipple with his mouth. Suzanne was too quick and ready for it as she covered them and told him no touching. She did, however, continue to grind against his dick. I had a great vantage point as she did so and I could see her rub her lips against it and I could make out a little of the darker color of her asshole. She was really enjoying herself now.

The song was not going to last much longer, so Suzanne stepped up the teasing. She leaned back as she ground against John, thrusting her tits straight up and letting him look directly down at her pussy. John stared at it as she continued to move against him. Finally, she rose up and clambered off him. She turned around, putting her back to him, and gave him an amazing view. She bent over from the waist and reached thru her legs to grab his knees. As she did so, I could tell that her entire pussy and asshole were on display for John. He stared, sweated, and squirmed as he tried not to reach out and grab her.

The song came to an end and there was a little silence in the room. Then Suzanne looked around at the five hard dicks straining to be free and announced. "$100 to cum on my tits... any takers?"

All four of my friend jumped up and started fishing for $100. They all came up with it and Suzanne sat on the couch. She pointed to John. "You first."

John moved forward, Suzanne took his money, and he immediately dropped his jeans and white jockeys. He was average length and he immediately took his dick into his hand and stroked it. Suzanne looked up at him. "C'mon, John, give me that spunk. Cum on my tits!"

John erupted and sprayed all over Suzanne's chest and stomach. He squirted pretty well, but Suzanne managed to keep it under her chin. I could tell that she didn't want any on her face.

Next came Bob, then Randy, and finally Peter. They all went in the same manner. They moved up and jacked off onto Suzanne's chest. Her entire front was covered by cum when she finished. As each guy finished, he came and said good-night to me and then sheepishly let himself out.

When they had all gone, Cindy came into the room with a towel for Suzanne and our video camera. Suzanne removed her mask. "Whew! It is hot under there."

I smiled. "It was hot, period. They were so fucking hot and horny they would have paid anything for you to touch them."

Cindy laughed. "It was definitely quite a show. I got it all on our camera, too." Suzanne flinched a little at that, but Cindy leaned over and kissed her lightly. "Don't worry, the mask hides your face." She then smiled mischievously. "But I bet you are horny and there is one more dick that needs to be satisfied."

Suzanne looked at me. "I'm so fucking horny I need to be fucked right now."

I smiled and looked at Cindy. "Honey, take my dick out and line it up with Suzanne's pretty little pussy. It appears to have been neglected."

"Yes, dear." Cindy went to work on my pants.

Suzanne leaned back on the couch and opened her legs. Her pussy was soaking and she started rubbing it.

Cindy got my pants to drop to the ground and my lack of underwear allowed my dick to immediately pop into the open. Cindy smiled and Suzanne moaned.

Cindy took my dick and I leaned forward as she lined it up with Suzanne's pussy. Suzanne was leaning back against the couch and she looked fantastic. Her hair was plastered to her forehead, but she was taking deep breaths and her tight tits were going up and down. Her face and chest were both flushed and hot. Her nicely shaved pussy with the landing strip was soaking wet and her lips were glistening. The outer lips were a dusky pink. The inner lips were just showing and were a very bright and wet pink. Cindy lined my dick up and I pushed it home. As soon as I had it in her, I knew it was going to be a short night. "Suzy, baby, this is not going to last long."

"Me, neither!" Her panting increased and Cindy started rubbing her clit. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum soon, keep rubbing, Cindy!"

I felt Suzanne start to tremble and then she started cumming. I held on to her hips and buried my dick as deep as I could and spurted and spurted, filling her hot cunt full. My spasms were strong and I felt like I had been holding back for hours... oh, yeah, I had been. I looked down and realized I was gripping so tight that I was leaving marks on her hips, so I pulled out and backed up. She collapsed back into the couch from our clench and her feet hit the floor. Her pussy was leaking cum profusely and Cindy grinned at me and dove in. She started licking and slurping at Suzanne's pussy gathering all the cum and within two minutes Suzanne was cumming again. I just sat down and watched in awe as my wife devoured another woman's pussy full of my cum.

Cindy finally sat back. "Yum. I'm going to love sucking cum out of that pussy."

Suzanne looked up. "Please, let's keep it to only you two knowing who I am and fucking me."

I looked at Cindy. She answered for me. "Okay, except for Katy." She grinned and leaned toward Suzanne. "But we will use you and push you, got it!"

Suzanne looked back and forth between the two of us. "I know." Again she appeared to enjoy being ordered around. She was a dichotomy that I couldn't get a handle on.

I told her to get dressed and go home and she left. I looked over at Cindy. "We are definitely going to have to push her and Katy."

Cindy gave me a kiss. "Yes, sir, we are."

We went upstairs and went to bed and I tried to think of some things to do to push the nubile Katy and the older, but beautiful Suzanne.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers