What a Deal! Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

She smiled at me. "Do you like big tits, Jack?" She held them up. They were large and still firm. I nodded. "Good, I think I'll wrap them around your dick and let you see them bounce up and down." She did just that and I watched as her beautiful, bouncy boobs swallowed my dick. I thrust up into her tits and she grinned. "I think he likes that."

Audrey spoke up then. "They all like big ones. When guys see my tits, they always seem a little disappointed. I stopped wearing push-up bras because I felt like it was false advertising and I hated that look they would give me when they finally saw them." She pushed up on her small probably barely B-cup tits.

Cindy looked at her. "Don't be embarrassed. You are what my husband would call a 'nice, tight package' and some men love small tits. My husband loves mine."

Audrey looked down at her chest. "I also have very big areola and big nipples. I think I look deformed."

Cindy pulled her top up; she was not wearing a bra. "Mine tits are pretty small, too. See?" I knew she was pushing for more nudity for me and Bobby. "But once you are in a sexual situation with men, as long as you even have tits, they are happy. They are entranced by them, no matter what size."

Audrey looked around, shrugged, and then pulled her top up. She was also braless. Everyone stared at her tits, even Jennifer stopped titty-fucking me to look. They were scrumptious. She had very firm small B-cups. They were probably just barely a B. Her areola covered almost half of the swell of her breast, although they were fortunately not really dark. That probably would have made going without a bra impossible. Her nipples, however, were amazing. They were not that long, only about a half-inch, but their circumference was enormous. They looked to be as large as the mouth of a plastic soda bottle... and I wanted to put my mouth on them in that same way.

Cindy looked at them. "Honey, those nipples look fantastic. Are they sensitive?"

"Oh, yes."

"Well, why don't you feed them to Jack and let him see."

Audrey stared at her, then me, then her again. I could see the hesitation, but then Stephanie pushed her on the back and she scooted around near my head. She lowered her left breast toward my mouth. I waited until she got real close, keeping my head on the table until the last moment. Then I lunged upward, latching on to her nipple, and sucked on it. She immediately moaned and threw her head back.

I sucked and nibbled on it while Jennifer had tired of the titty fuck and was back to sucking my cock. Now I knew I was going to cum soon and I let them know it by thrusting up into Jennifer's mouth.

Cindy knew the signs. "Jennifer, he looks close. When he comes, pull back and let's see him shoot his spunk."

Jennifer nodded while she sucked.

Finally, I could stand it no longer and I took my mouth off Audrey's enormous nipple and groaned. Jennifer pulled her mouth off and jacked me as I reached orgasm. I spurted and spurted, leaving a large load all over my stomach and pubic region. Jennifer leaned over and took a couple of swipes. Stephanie, the loan single woman, leaned over and licked and sucked a bunch up and everyone just let her finish it. Cindy, Suzanne, and Mary also seemed ready to play, but some of the others were holding back. I think they liked the show, but were reticent to do anything because they were married.

Once I was cleaned of spunk, Cindy told Bobby and me to prepare to serve more drinks. We got up, took all the cake related items into the kitchen and started serving drinks. Some of the women were getting a little tipsy and were getting much grabbier. One woman even tried to finger my ass. It was another 30 minutes before the next step was taken.

Suzanne leaned back in her chair and lifted her skirt up. She pulled down her panties and spread her legs. "Bobby, get over here. I'm so fucking horny I need you to get me off now. Hurry, eat my pussy!"

Bobby scrambled over to Suzanne and knelt between her legs. He started feasting on her delicious, wet, pink cunt.

"Mmmm. That looks good." Cindy voiced her approval and turned to me. "C'mon my trusty servant, come service me." Cindy stood up, turned around, and bent over, pulling her skirt up over her ass and revealing that she was not wearing panties. I knelt behind her. "Eat my ass, baby. Show mama how good you can rim."

I reached up and pulled Cindy's cheeks apart, revealing her pretty little asshole. I leaned forward and started licking and fucking it. She moaned and put her head down on the seat, arching her back and making it easier for me. I felt her slip her hand up under herself and start fingering her clit. I thought she was looking for a fast release, but she surprised me. She suddenly stood up and reached into the end table next to her. She pulled out a condom and ripped it open. Some of the women gasped, not expecting anyone to get fucked. She rolled it on my dick and then turned back and bent over again. "Alright, servant, fuck me and make me cum."

I certainly obeyed that command immediately. I pushed forward and worked my dick into my wife's wet cunt. She was more than ready and as I started pumping her, she reached up and thumbed her clit. She reached orgasm less than a minute after I started fucking her.

Cindy pulled forward and turned to sit down. My dick was still hard, sticking straight out at her. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she turned to the others. "Anyone else?"

They all looked at each other and then we were treated to Suzanne yelling out her orgasm as Bobby gave her a tongue-lashing. The ladies all looked at each other and then some made a decision. Mary, who I had always wanted to fuck, stood up and dropped her pants and panties. She lay down on the couch and stared at my throbbing dick. "Bring that thing over here and fuck me! I'm ready for a good fucking!"

I walked over and at the same time saw Audrey pull her skirt up and lean back, offering her treasure to Bobby, who immediately dove in. I was guiding my dick into Mary and leaned over toward her. I seated myself and worked my dick all the way in. She moaned and then pulled me down for a kiss. I kissed her and then she pulled me down further to whisper in my ear. "I know who you are, Dennis. I love that you are doing this for your wife."

I smiled and kept thrusting. The condom, which I seldom used any more, was allowing me to last a long time. I rose up a little and reached down with my hand to thumb her clit in time to my fucking her. Mary reacted like I expected and after just few minutes was jerking to an orgasm. At about the same time, Bobby was bringing Audrey off with his well-honed oral skills.

Once they were done, the other ladies were watching and seemed turned on, but nobody was making any further moves toward having sex. Bobby and I stood up and Cindy looked around. "Anyone else?" Everyone shook their heads no, even the single Stephanie.

Bobby and I were standing there with hard dicks and Cindy decided that it was time to open the presents. "Okay, we'll let the servants stew a little while I open my presents. Jack, please bring the presents to me."

I walked over to the table and retrieved the presents. I couldn't wait to see what was in them. There were only four, but that was going to be enough to provide some entertainment. I carried them over to Cindy and put them on the floor next to her.

Cindy reached out and grabbed my dick. She pulled the condom off and handed it to me. "I think you can throw this away now."

I disposed of the condom and the ladies readied themselves for Cindy to open her presents by ordering more drinks.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers
12