What a Deal! Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,695 Followers

Suzanne smiled and bowed her head. "Yes, ma'am."

I inched my way forward on my knees and Cindy took some lube and made sure that Becky was ready. This elicited a moan from her. I then got up on my feet and over the two humping women on the bed and slowly squatted to stick my dick into Becky's nice voluptuous ass. Cindy held one cheek and Suzanne the other as they opened her ass up. Cindy took my dick and guided it to Becky's ass as I supported myself with my hands on the upper part of her ass and lower part of her back. I slowly inched it in and Becky started panting and moaning. She jerked her hips a couple of times and that made Katy moan.

I started thrusting and getting my dick in about 5 inches and Becky started groaning. "Oh, yeah... fuck that ass... I've missed this so much... oh, fuck... fuck me... ugh... so good... fuck... ass... shit... oh, yeah...." I was thrusting and burying my dick in her now, the slapping sound coming from my hips against her cheeks. Her ass was tight, but felt wonderful. She kept thrusting forward when I hit bottom, ensuring that Katy also felt each thrust as I fucked her mother's ass. Katy was moaning, too, but wasn't receiving as much attention.

Becky kept moaning and then I saw Cindy reach between her legs and find her pussy. I could feel it as she buried two fingers in there. That pushed Becky over the edge rather quickly.

"Oh, fuck... cumming... keep... fucking... cumming... cumming...." She jerked and trembled her way thru her orgasm as I let up on my thrusts. "Oh, god." She finally collapsed on top of Katy. "I really needed that. Ass-fucking is so dirty and hot it really gets me off."

I pulled out of her ass and she slowly pulled out of Katy's ass. "Okay, honey, now Mr. Johnson is going to fuck your pretty little ass. You ready?"

"Yes, Mommy, whatever you say."

Becky watched as I straddled Katy. "Put your legs outside hers and bury that dick in her tight little ass."

I slowly started working it in. Katy spoke again. "Oh, mommy, that feels so good. It's my first real dick in my ass. I've only had dildoes before."

Becky smiled. "Well, honey, this will be good then."

I started moving my ass more, my legs laying on either side of Katy and my dick able to bury itself into her ass. As I did so, I felt Becky move again and I looked around to see her get behind me.

"Honey, this is how we always make sure everyone gets off big." She leaned over and shoved two fingers into Katy's cunt, her palm facing down. She used her thumb on her clit, I guess, because I could feel Katy go into overdrive. She started bucking and pushing back against me, ensuring that I buried my dick in her ass.

Katy started panting and grunting. "Fuck... fuck... ughhhh!" When she finally came she jerked under me and her entire body went into spasms, muttering 'Oh, god' with each spasm. I kept riding her and fucking, but it was difficult. It also meant that it threw off my rhythm and slowed up my chance to cum in her ass.

Becky came up beside us and looked at Katy. "Was that good, my newest little ass slut?"

"That was wonderful, mommy." She smiled as Becky pulled a couple of strands of hair from her face where she was breaking into a sweat.

"Great. Now it's time to make sure that Mr. Johnson fills up that tight ass. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, mommy, I want him to cum in my ass."

"Good, because then I'm going to clean it out."

"Oh, god!" Katy smiled and dropped her head back down.

I then felt Becky lean over behind me and I felt her lick my balls. Wow! That felt amazing as I was slowly fucking her daughter's ass. Then I felt her grab my hips to slow down my fucking. I slowed down and then Becky started parting my ass cheeks. I looked over my shoulder and she smiled at me. She leaned over my ass and started licking and tonguing my asshole. She was licking and sucking and sticking her tongue in my ass and I was slowly moving back and forth into Katy. I thought that this excitement would never end, but just as I thought that, my body decided it had to cum. Becky shoved her tongue into my ass just as I felt my dick start to get that familiar tingling feeling. I knew I was going to cum, and apparently, so did Becky. She just kept tongue-fucking me, but I started that autonomic thrusting that guys have when it's time to cum and she was pushed off. I thrust hard several times and I could hear Katy saying something, but my mind was only on my orgasm. I just had to shoot off in this tight young ass.

Finally I did. I came hard, shooting several big long spurts deep into Katy's bowels. I kept cumming and cumming and Becky started pulling back on my hips, but I was too tensed up for the shoot.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, but was probably only a couple, I was able to stop my thrusting and calm down. My heart was still racing and I was almost panting from the exertion and excitement. I rolled off to the side and faced Katy. She was smiling with her eyes closed. I smiled at her and she opened her eyes and winked at me. Suddenly her eyes shot open and I looked up to see Becky's face buried in her ass.

"Oh, mommy, you eat my ass good."

I could hear Becky slurping up some cum and licking and sucking on her ass and pussy. She was definitely a dirty girl.

Finally, she stopped and sat back. She looked at my shriveling dick, laying against my thigh, still wet and slightly oozing cum. "Katy, baby, you need to clean up Mr. Johnson's Johnson." She giggled at her own little joke. "I want you to taste how wonderful your ass is on a man's dick."

"Yes, mommy." Katy was still playing it up well. She leaned over and sucked my dick into her mouth and sucked and licked it clean. Then she cleaned up the dribbles on my thigh. "You are right, Mommy, my ass tastes great on a cock."

Becky smiled. "Welcome to the DeWitt slut family, baby." She leaned over and hugged Katy and they kissed.

Katy pulled back from the kiss and looked at Becky. "My ass and his cum taste even better from your dirty mouth, mommy."

"Yes, dear. I always loved that, too. Next time maybe you can suck the cum from my ass and kiss me."

"Mmmm. That sounds good, mommy."

I flopped back flat on the bed. "I'm exhausted, ladies."

Suzanne leaned over the bed. "But I haven't cum yet!"

Becky looked up at her. "Bend over, baby, and let Mommy take care of you."

Suzanne smiled and Francesca yelled cut.

Francesca and Michelle put down the cameras. "Wow!" Francesca spoke first. "That was so hot! You guys were amazing together. You were so into it and not paying any attention to the cameras. And you, Becky, your description of how the DeWitt family girls had all been taken was a masterpiece. There was no hesitation and you described it like it really happened.

Becky smiled. "I guess I was really into my character."

Michelle answered. "Yes, you all were. I think we have enough to get the basics done. Hopefully, there will be no need to reshoot, but if there is, can we call you and get together again?"

"Absolutely!" I answered and the women all laughed.

Francesca looked at me. "Yeah, the only dick in the room speaks and he's so used up he won't get a boner for two days."

"Hey!" I protested jokingly. "I'll have you know that my dick will be ready in about... well, two days sounds good."

Katy laughed. "Yeah, and I can say the same for my ass. I feel worn out and fucked sore."

Becky agreed. "Me, too. No more ass-fucking for a week."

"Okay, everyone, let's go downstairs and get some refreshments. We can review the tapes tomorrow before you leave."

We all slowly got to our feet. I was exhausted and the term limp definitely applied to my entire body. Becky and Katy were walking funny and Suzanne and Cindy stayed in the bedroom. Hmmm. I guess Suzanne really did need a good fucking. I just knew I couldn't wait to get some sleep.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,695 Followers
12