What a Dream Family

Story Info
Husband's dreams do come true.
3.2k words
4.5
410.1k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

I slid out of her as she still groaned loudly, from the fucking she was getting from my father-in-law. She fell forward as he continued to pound in and out of her ass, her cries muffled by the pillow. I watched him stop thrusting and hold himself against her as he spurted up into her ass.

I awoke with a start. I turned to see that my wife was still sleeping soundly beside me. I watched her naked breasts rise and fall with her breathing. I rolled away from her and started to relive my dream, if only in my dreams. The image that came into my mind was one of beauty and passion. My naked mother-in-law was lying on a bed, her legs spread wantonly as she fingered her clit. She had her hand between her legs, running her finger up and down her slit as she groaned loudly. She spread her legs further apart and inserted a finger into her dripping cunt, thrusting it in and out as fast as she could. My father-in-law was standing next to her, rubbing his hard cock as he watched her. As she continued massaging her clit, he moved closer to her and she took his hard cock in her mouth. She moaned loudly as he started to move his hips back and forth, thrusting his hard cock in and out of her mouth.

I watched him start to come in her mouth, grunting as he did. I could see her throat muscles tense as she swallowed his offering. She never stopped fingering herself and after he was finished, he slowly pulled his now spent cock out of her. After kissing the tip of his cock, she turned her head and looked at me.

“Fuck me now,” was all she said.

As if in slow motion, I moved between her spread legs and thrust into her in one stroke. She groaned loudly as I started the pump in and out of her, holding her legs as wide apart as I could. I raised myself up and leaned forward so I above her. I pumped down into her again and she yelled out in joy.

“Oh yes, fuck me hard,” she cried. “Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me hard.”

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, our skin slapping together every time I fully thrust into her. Our skin slaps were getting louder as I pounded in and out of her. As I came inside her, she groaned loudly and I held myself against her groin. I finished emptying myself into her wet cunt and slowly pulled my cock out of her, moving back away from her as my father-in-law dove between her legs and started lapping at her soaked cunt. She squealed as he licked and sucked my come out of her.

The alarm went off, jolting me back to reality. I rolled over and shut it off but my wife had wakened and was looking at me.

“You ok,” she asked.

“Yeah, I just had a dream,” I answered.

“It must have been some dream. Look at yourself, you’re soaking wet.”

“I’m ok.”

A few days later, I had another dream about my in-laws, only this time my father-in-law and I sandwiched my mother-in-law and filled her two holes with hot come. Again, I awoke with a start and unfortunately, woke my wife too.

“Honey, are you ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” I stammered. “Just another dream.”

As I lay, trying to recover my thoughts, all I could see was my mother-in-law’s naked body and my cock plunging in and out of her. Was I going crazy or was this something that was foreseen. My mind was alive with thoughts as I tried to go back to sleep.

My dreams even invaded my thoughts during the day. I found myself thinking about my in-laws more and more as the week went by. I would be seeing them in a couple of days and wondered how I was going to get through it without saying anything.

The day arrived and I wasn’t sure if I was looking forward to their visit or not. My in-laws were wonderful people, very open and gracious. We spent the next few days, talking and laughing, making up for time apart. Every night, after bidding them a good night, I watched my mother-in-law as she walked up the stairs. I pictured her naked ass and felt my cock pounding into it as I watched them disappear.

The third night, as my wife and I were going to bed, I heard a distinctive thump and a loud groan.

“What was that,” I asked my wife.

She smiled and moved closer to me.

“My parents still make love on a regular basis,” she said.

My faced reddened a little as I realized that I was listening to two people making love.

“My mother loves sex as much as I do,” my wife interrupted my thoughts.

“She has always had a healthy appetite for sex. That’s maybe why I enjoy it so much too.”

I heard another groan, only this time, louder.

“Maybe we should join them,” my wife interrupted my thoughts again. I looked at her and the lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

I rolled over and started to suck her breast. The moans and groans from the next room were getting louder and I could hear my father-in-law grunting as he fucked his wife. Hearing the groans, my cock responded and was at full erection. I quickly rolled on top of her and started to pump in and out of my wife’s cunt. She was moaning louder with each thrust and I was grunting as I pumped in and out of her faster and faster. I came quickly and started spurting my hot seed into my wife as I heard a final cry from the next room. As we lay in each other’s arms, my mind went to the next room. I could see my cock pounding my mother-in-law’s cunt and could hear her muffled cries of joy as I fucked her. My father-in-law’s cock was stuffed inside her mouth and he filled her throat with his come.

“What are you thinking,” my wife asked.

“Oh nothing,” I quickly responded.

“Well, it must be something because you’re as hard as a rock again.”

I was hard again. I groaned loudly as I felt her hand reach my balls and start to massage them. She moved quickly down and engulfed my straining cock in her mouth, making love to my cock with her tongue. I soon filled her mouth with come and she swallowed every last strand. She rose and looked at me.

“Whatever it is getting you hard, don’t let it stop,” she said, laughing. I laughed with her as she came up into my arms again. We fell asleep in each other’s arms and awoke, both satisfied.

The next night, I was hard before we even got to the bedroom. I watched my in-laws start up the stairs and my cock instantly started to grow. I tried to move so no one could see my excitement but my wife noticed. She waited until her parents were upstairs before she said anything.

“I think I know what is giving you an erection.” she said, smiling at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You’ve been thinking about making love to my mother, haven’t you?”

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“Well, you just watched her go up the stairs and as she did, you started to get hard.”

I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t sure how my wife would react to my thoughts and dreams, so I said nothing.

“I’m glad to see that my mother turns you on. She has been doing that for years to many men but I didn’t think you would be one of them.”

“Would you like to fuck my Mom?”

I looked at her and hesitated.

“It’s ok if you want to,” she said quickly. “I don’t mind and I’m sure she wouldn’t either.’

“That would never happen.” I said.

“Don’t be too sure,” she replied.

“Come on,” I said as I grabbed my wife and led her up the stairs.

I quickly peeled off my clothes and placed her on the bed. I moved behind her and plunged my straining cock into her as hard as I could. She groaned loudly as I started to fuck her from behind. I was standing beside the bed with my wife on her hands and knees in front of me. I had never wanted to fuck her before this badly and I didn’t waste any time in coming inside her. As I pulled my cock out of her, I heard my mother-in-law groan.

“You see,” my wife said. “Like mother, like daughter.”

I laughed as we listened to the two people making love in the next room. The next day when I came home, my wife met me at the door.

“I think you’re going to enjoy dinner tonight,’ she said as I took my coat off.

“It soon could become a favorite of yours.”

I entered the kitchen and was greeted by my father-in-law.

“How was work?” he asked.

“The same,” I answered. “Nothing special.”

“Honey, would you go up and get Mom and tell her that dinner is ready.” my wife interjected.

“Sure.”

As I climbed the stairs, my cock started to stiffen against my pants. As I reached their room, my cock was fully erect and was straining against my pants. I looked into the room and my mother-in-law was lying on the bed, fingering herself.

“I never thought you would get home,” she said as she stared at the bulge in my pants.

I was staring too, at my mother-in-law’s shaven pussy and watched her fingers move in and out. Now my cock was, wanting relief, but I turned to go back downstairs.

“Don’t leave,” my mother-in-law quickly said. “Come over here and put that big juicy cock inside me.”

As I quickly started to shed my clothes, my mother-in-law was urging me on.

“Hurry up. I want to feel you inside me.”

I moved over to her and lifted her legs over my shoulders. I pumped my hips forward and entered her in one thrust, making her groan loudly.

“Oh that feels so good,” she groaned in my ear. “Come on, pound my cunt until you can’t. Fill me with your hot come.”

I pumped in and out of her as fast as I could as she squirmed underneath me. She clenched my cock with her cunt muscles and had me coming in no time. I groaned loudly as I started to spurt inside her. She held me close and thrust up against my groin.

“Oh yes,” she yelled. “Fill me up.”

As I pumped load after load of hot come inside her, she groaned louder and louder. I finally finished and after a few minutes, slowly started to pull out of her. It was then, I noticed my father-in-law standing beside the bed, his hard cock in his hand. I watched him move closer to the bed and point his cock at my mother-in-laws mouth. She quickly let him push it into her as she reached down and started to finger herself. I watched him pump in and out of her until her started to unload his come into her mouth. I watched her swallow his offering and continue to finger her cunt.

It was surreal but this was my dream coming true but this wasn’t a dream. I had fucked my mother-in-law and had watched her take my father-in-laws cock in her mouth and milk it until he came in her too. Could my other dream come true too? My cock was starting to stiffen again as my father-in-law slowly pulled his cock out of my mother-in-laws mouth. She immediately noticed it and reached over, pulling to her again.

“Fuck me again,” she said. “Fuck me and fill me up with your hard cock. I love the feeling of it inside me.”

I looked at my father-in-law and he was watching us. His cock was starting to stiffen again and he started to rub it with his hand. I watched it get harder and harder. Without a word, he got onto the bed. He pulled me onto my back and my mother-in-law moved up and straddled me. She sat down on my hard cock and I pulled her down to me, making her ass point towards him.

“Fuck her in the ass,” I said.

“Oh yes,” my mother-in-law squealed. “I want to feel your cock inside my ass hole.”

He quickly moved over to us and got over her ass. He thrust his hips down against her hole and entered her. She cried out a little when he invaded her chute but soon the two of us were fucking her with long hard thrusts. “Oh yes,” she screamed. “Fuck me you two studs. Fill me up with your cocks and fuck me hard.”

I pumped in and out of her as I could feel my father-in-law’s hard cock through the thin membrane between our cocks. We matched thrusts in intensity and movement and soon were coming inside her two holes.

“Oh yes, fill me up with your come,” she yelled. “I want your hot seed inside me.”

I grunted as I came inside her. I could feel my father-in-laws cock twitching as he came inside her ass. The feeling was overpowering and I slowly pulled my spent cock out of her with a slight sucking sound. My come started to run out of her and down her legs as I moved out from under her. My wife was suddenly between her mother’s spread thighs, licking and sucking the come running down her legs. She sucked all the come off her mother and moved down to tongue her ass, making my mother-in-law yell out again. She licked and sucked on her parents, moaning all the time. I watched the three, roll away from each other, groaning softly. My mother-in-law turned around with a big grin on her face.

“How was dinner?” she asked, laughing. I looked at my wife and her father and her were grinning at me.

“Great,” I answered.

“I didn’t realize that you found me so appealing,’ my mother-in-law said.

“If I had known, we would have been fucking a long time ago.”

I couldn’t say anything. I was stunned at what had just happened and wondered to myself, if it was a dream or not.

“I told them about your dreams,” my wife said. “They agreed that maybe we should all make sure they came true.”

The only problem was that I hadn’t told my wife what my dreams were about. How did she know what my thoughts were? I looked at the three of them and wondered if it really had been a dream.

I looked at them again and they were still grinning at me.

“How about if we have some dessert,” my wife said suddenly, bringing me out of my stunned silence.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Here, we’ll show you,” she said as she moved over into the middle of the bed. My father-in-law moved between her spread legs and pointed his hard cock at her cunt, thrusting into her in one movement. My mother-in-law got over my wife’s face and lowered her cunt down to her mouth, rubbing her wet cunt against her lips. I watched my wife’s tongue reach out and start to lick and suck her mother’s clit, making her groan as her father pumped his cock in and out of her. My wife’s cries of passion, were muffled by her mother’s cunt and her father was grunting as he pounded his daughter’s cunt as hard as he could. I watched the three of them come together in a loud orgy of sound. My father-in-law started to spurt his come deep up inside my wife as her mother came on her face spraying her lips with her juices.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” my mother-in-law yelled as she came.

“Yeah baby, take all my come,” my father-in-law yelled at my wife. “Take all of it inside you.”

My wife’s cries were still muffled by her mother’s cunt jammed down onto her face.

“Yes, yes,” my mother-in-law yelled. “Make me come honey.”

The three of them slowly separated and turned to look at me after they had. They had grins on their faces again.

“You didn’t know about the three of us, did you?” my mother-in-law asked.

“No,” I quickly answered. “I had no idea that you all were lovers.”

“We’ve been fucking each other for years,” said my father-in-law. “Now that you know, we can all have each other whenever we want.”

“That sounds like a good deal,” I added quickly, looking at their grinning faces.

“When do we start?”

“I never thought you’d ask,” my mother-in-law said as she moved down and took my cock in her mouth.

“Mom loves to fuck, just like I told you,” my wife said as I leaned back, letting her mother fully engulf my hardening cock.

“I told you that she loved to fuck, didn’t I?”

She moved over and took my father-in-laws cock and started to knead it, making it rise in anticipation. She took it and put her mouth around it, licking and sucking up and down it’s length, making slurping noises as she did. Her mother was still sucking my cock and had me close to coming again.

“Oh no you don’t,” I said to my mother-in-law as I pulled her face away from me. “You’ve had your turn, now it’s your daughters.”

I quickly moved between my wife’s legs and spread her cheeks. I pointed my cock at her ass hole and pushed forward, entering her and slowly pushed my hard cock up into her until my balls rested against her cheeks. She groaned, loudly as I entered her but pushed herself back against me. I started to fuck her as she continued to suck her father’s cock. Soon the two of us were coming inside her, filling her two holes with our hot come.

“Oh baby, that feels good,” I cried out. “I want to fill your ass with all my come.”

“Yes, suck me,” my father-in-law coached his daughter. “I want to feel you swallowing all my come.”

He came with a loud grunt and I watched his cock twitch as he emptied his come into my wife. She was groaning as she swallowed his come and drank and drank all of it down her throat. I slowly pulled my cock out of my wife’s ass and fell back on the bed. She took her father’s cock out of her mouth and licked it, making sure she swallowed all his come.

I looked at my mother-in-law and she was grinning at me.

“I can see this is going to be a great visit,” she said. “We still have ten days left before we leave and we’re going to be very busy for those ten days.”

“See honey,” my wife added. “Some dreams do come true.”

“I guess so,” was all I could muster as an answer.

My father-in-law and I fucked the two women several more times before the night was through. We spent the next ten days fucking and sucking. After they had gone, my wife and I sat down and talked about their visit.

All I could say was, “When are they coming back?”

My wife just smiled and winked at me.

“You never know,” she said. “It may be sooner than you think.”

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers