What a Family!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

Jim had to ask, "Who loved it; Dad or Sam?"

I laughed and waited for the answer.

It came from his father when he said that it hurt a lot but he loved every inch of it.

It was my turn to get involved with this family's bullshit.

"Jim, how old were you when your father made you have sex with him."

Ralph tried to head off the answer but I reached over and told him to let Jim answer.

"I think I was fifteen when he made me suck him and probably another year or so later before he did my rear end."

"Shawn, how old were you when your father first fucked you?"

She got all red faced but answered that she was fourteen and fifteen when he made her suck him off.

"Well now Ralph. You sexually molested your two children when they were both minors. Gloria, what were you doing when all of this was going on?"

"Sam, I knew it was wrong but I was scared out of my mind to stop it. Ralph swore that he would do physical harm to both the kids and I. The one time I started to make the phone call he unsnapped a switchblade knife and threatened to cut my face with it.

"Shawn, you must be around twenty now and Jim you are what, eighteen?" I queried.

They both nodded yes. I stood and walked over to Ralph and when I got right in front of him said,

"You must be real proud of yourself." As I said that I turned away from facing him and turned to Gloria and but never said anything and as I turned back to Ralph struck him with the biggest roundhouse punch I could muster. He flew backwards a good ways and then started to bawl like a baby screaming that I had hurt him and he was calling the police.

"Please do you asshole. You will be in jail in an hour and in state prison in a few weeks. If you think my cock gave your ass a workout wait until they get you in there and hear you molested your kids to get there. Your ass will be opened up so wide you will be shitting in a bathtub within the week."

He was busy trying to stop the flow of blood from his mouth when I told him what he was going to do.

"Ralphie, you are going to make it up to your family in a small way and I think the only way you can do that is with your money. From what I hear you are constantly bragging at how successful you are investing in the stock market. That's just great. Your success will enable you to write checks to your two kids and Gloria for a half million bucks apiece. You undoubtedly don't have that much in ready cash but I'll go with you to your brokers office and hear you tell him to convert enough stocks to give you that much cash. You will then sign over to Shawn and Jim the titles to two of the family cars. You will also sign the deed for this house over to Gloria and she will put it on the market and split the proceeds between herself and the two kids when it sells. You will be moving out by tomorrow afternoon and you might be well served to keep the station wagon for yourself for you will be taking all of your clothing and valuables with you. If I ever hear of you bothering any of them in any way I swear I will have your ass before the police and then a judge before you know what you are doing. Do you understand everything I have said?"

I didn't hear a word out of him.

"RALPH, I didn't hear an answer."

"Yes, I understand you." He replied.

"OK, then get your ass out of the house now. I don't give a shit where you sleep but be back here by nine AM for our trip to the brokers."

He fussed around a little before he left the house and I announced to Gloria, Jim and Shawn that I would be spending the nights with them until this was cleared up.

Gloria came over and quietly asked if I would be sleeping with her and I told her that no, it would be with Shawn. Shawn heard this and I could see a small smile appear.

I told them all to come into the kitchen where I told Gloria to put on some coffee for I had some things to talk about. Shawn her and I were still nude and I guess that Jim felt a little uncomfortable but so be it. As soon as we were all seated around the kitchen table I explained what I thought they ought to do with the money. With the proceeds from the sale of the huge house they would each be sitting on a million bucks. I then asked if they had any questions.

Jim spoke up in a very small voice asking if I thought he could sleep with his mother that night and I told him that it was up to her. Gloria reached out and put her arms around him and pulled him to her luscious tits. The boy was going to be in for some wonderful sex that night.

We all retired to our respective beds and when Shawn closed the door behind her she threw her arms around me saying that she couldn't have hoped for anything better in her whole life. She then lowered her eyes and asked if I thought any less of her because she had had sex with her own father. Her face lit up when I assured her I had already forgotten about it.

"Sam, I heard you tell my mom that you would tittie fuck her. Will you do that to me instead?

"Sure honey. I will lay on my back with my cock in the air. You will straddle me with your tits hanging down. I will push my cock up between them and then have one hand at the side of either of your tits pressing them together and thereby clamping my cock between them. It will be up to you to rock back and forward to make me come. OK?"

"OK" and she did it perfectly. As soon as we started it I knew I would last long. The feeling of the soft skin of her breast and the rocking motion she was going through was enough to bring me to a very fast climax. I shot my load all over my chest and her tits and then said,

"Ooops, I forgot to tell you one part of tittie fucking. I am supposed to let you know when I am going to explode and then you can get your mouth lined up to catch my load. Maybe next time." and we both broke up in laughter.

I then made the offer of, "Shawn, you are welcome to come to my place to stay until you decide just where you want to live and then find yourself a place there." She thought that was a great idea and it is almost a year and she is still giving some thought as to where she wants to live! I'm getting the feeling she isn't thinking about it too hard and for that I'm thankful. The way things are going makes me think that things are getting more than just a little serious between us.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12