What a Fucking Day

Story Info
Pet waits to server her Master.
1.4k words
3.51
31.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fucking day..." David sighed as he stepped through the front door, pausing only to kick the snow off his shoes against the doorframe. He closed the door behind him, then with another heart-felt sigh he stripped off his heavy winter coat and scarf, hanging them on the coat-pegs next to the door, then removed his shoes, too. Rolling his head on his shoulders, David winced as he felt a series of tension-related cracks sound from his neck, then shook his head and started down the stairs towards his room, ignoring the sounds of his roommates upstairs in the kitchen.

Upon reaching the downstairs hallway, David noticed that there was no sign of light from under his door. "Great... shitty day at work, and to top it off Lee's not home, either. What the hell's going to be next?" David reached out and opened his door, stepping through into the dark room, the blinds over the window closed. Ignoring the lights, David walked across the room towards his desk - a massive oaken desk that he had inherited from a relative - which held his computer. As he walked, David kept rolling his head to the side, trying to work out some of the tension that had lodged there during the day.

Pulling out his chair and settling into place, David reached out and turned on his monitor, letting the muted white glow cast its shadows about the room. Almost immediately David noticed that there was a new file sitting immediately in the centre of his Windows desktop, entitled "Click Me". David raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Must be something from Lee..." he muttered, then double-clicked on the icon. His MP3 player loaded up on-screen, and almost immediately one of his favourite romantic songs started playing through his speakers, filling the room with gentle music. David allowed himself a small smile as he felt some of the day's stress easing from him, then slowly leaned back in his chair, lacing his fingers behind his head to relax and just listen to the music, his eyes drifting closed.

As soon as he was leaning back as far as the chair would allow, however, David felt something brush against his inner thigh. Starting, he looked down to see a hand brushing along the inner thigh of his black slacks, the barely-visible face of his pet, Lee, smiling gently up at him from beneath the desk where she was kneeling.

"Welcome home, Master... Your Pet came by to see you at work, and noticed you looked like you were having a bad day, so your Pet came home to welcome you properly. May your Pet serve you, Master David?"

David couldn't help a tender smile down to his Pet as he reached down and stroked his hand against her cheek, letting his fingertips trace the upper edge of the collar that she wore - his collar. Nodding, David looked Lee in the eyes. "Yes, Pet, you may serve your Master."

Lee's eyes lit up as she nodded to him, her long black hair falling around her face as she leaned in and rubbed her cheek against the inside of his thigh. Her hand came up once more to rub directly at David's groin through his pants, causing his cock to twitch and start swelling. David groaned softly and let his eyes slowly close once more as he felt his shaft growing, stiffening under the delicate touch of his Pet's hand. Lee's other hand rose to caress along David's thigh, massaging lightly at the muscles through the fabric of his slacks.

"Master seems very tense... This Pet hopes that she can serve Him well."

David grunted a non-committal answer, nodding absently as he lost himself in the initial sensations. A moment later his awareness came back into focus as he felt Lee's hands unbuckling his belt, then slowly undoing his pants, the zipper's sound barely audible over the music filling the room. Lee reached in and spread the front of his pants open, then reached through the opening on the front of his boxers to pull David's hardening cock free, caressing it in her warm, soft palms. David could hear her soft moan of pleasure as she stroked his length, feeling it rapidly rise to its full, hot length under her gentle touch.

Reaching forward, David laid his right hand on the side of Lee's head, his fingers curled around to tangle themselves in her long, black locks. With a low growl, David looked down at Lee and smiled in the light from the monitor, pulling her head towards his groin. Lee smiled and nodded once to her Master, then opened her mouth just enough to snake her tongue out, licking teasingly at the head of his cock once. At the taste of his stiff shaft, Lee moaned again and then opened her mouth and pressed it quickly forward, taking the thick length between her lips and started to suckle hard at it.

David could feel her shifting around before him, rising to her hands and knees under the desk to allow her to press her face in tighter against his groin, her head tilting back enough to allow the head of his cock to press into her throat as she took in his entire cock. He gasped and shivered then let loose another growl as he closed his eyes and rolled his head forward, concentrating on the feel of his Pet's mouth. His fingertips worked against the back of Lee's head, tangling themselves tighter into her hair until he had a solid grip on the back of her head, pulling her all the way forward so that her nose was pressed up against his waist.

Lee's hands reached up, arms under his thighs, hands wrapping around to rest on the tops of his legs, and used the leverage to start bobbing her head quickly forward and back. Sucking powerfully at his length each time she pulled back, Lee swirled her tongue around, eagerly running it over the head, sides and bottom of her Master's cock, tasting every inch of it. Moaning continually around the hot flesh in her mouth, Lee's entire body started to rock as she felt her own arousal growing, the sounds of pleasure and responses of her Master's body sending electric shocks through her. She trembled and squeezed her thighs together, pulling her head back far enough that only the tip of her Master's thick shaft was within her tight lips, then drove forward again and again, pressing him as deep into her mouth as she could.

His growls increasing steadily in volume, David brought his other hand up to tangle its fingers into Lee's hair also, getting a tight grip on her swiftly-rocking head as it plunged onto his cock. He could feel the tension rising in his body once more - a different kind of tension from the tension that had been plaguing him when he arrived home, though. He barely had time to take a gasping, hissing breath through his teeth and tilt his head back, pulling Lee roughly forward at the same time before he sent a load of his hot cum surging into her throat. He felt Lee's startled gasp around his cock as much as he heard it, then felt her drawing powerfully at him with her mouth, greedily sucking every drop of his cum that she could down her throat. After a long, tense moment, David finally sagged back down into his chair, panting softly as he felt every muscle in his body relax, then slowly released his grip on Lee's head, stroking his Pet's hair instead. Looking down at her, David smiled.

"Thank you, my Pet. You've served your Master well... I feel /much/ better, now."

Lee looked up at David and smiled broadly in return, licking her lips once she'd drawn her mouth slowly off his cock. Her cheeks showed a bright blush even in the muted light as she squirmed before him, her eyes fixed on his.

"This Pet is glad to have pleased her Master. Though, Master...?"

David raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Pet?"

"Master... Your Pet is feeling a little 'tense', now, Master... Do you think you might help her relieve that?"

With a loud laugh, David pushed his chair back and stood, drawing Lee out with him to hold her nude body against him, then pulled her onto the bed with him...

To Be Continued...