What a Girl Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

"No!" she shouted, shaking her head to clear it. The shout helped, the pain in her throat blocking out the building arousal for a moment as she tried to look away from Girl's eyes, only to realize that she couldn't. It was too hard to think, she was too horny and distracted and the lights were so soothing and Stephanie's chanting just kept droning away at the back of her head. She just needed to masturbate, she decided. She just needed to frig herself off, get rid of one of the distractions and then she could worry about arguing with Girl. She had time; Girl was stuck without a body and couldn't do anything to stop her. She could just cum, and then get Girl to fix Stephanie...Anita's hand crept down to her pussy and began to urgently rub.

"Yes, very good, Anita," Girl said, "stroking and rubbing and needy and aroused, letting that pleasure build so slowly, just looking at me and listening to me, my voice and my eyes turning you on so much..."

Anita husked out a moan, her fingers slipping effortlessly into her wet pussy as she felt the arousal build. "Good girl, Anita, good girl, wanting this so much now, wanting and needing pleasure so bad, needing to cum, Anita, your arousal making you so helpless, the need blanking out your whole mind as you fuck...and fuck...and fuck..." Anita found her fingers falling into the rhythm of Girl's words, pumping in and out of her slick cunt as she watched the colors swirl in Girl's eyes.

"And fuck..." Girl said, her words slowing down, and Anita whimpered as her fingers slowed as well. She was desperate, now, on the edge of cumming, but she couldn't seem to make her hand move any faster. "And now your hand isn't enough. You want even more pleasure, you want the ultimate in pleasure, don't you, Anita?"

"...yes..." Anita whimpered out, her hips bucking forward slightly as if against an imaginary cock.

"You know what that is, Anita," Girl said, turning the question into a statement. "You know what can pleasure you better than your fingers, better than a dildo, better than anything. You know what will give you the ultimate orgasm, what will make you cum soooo hard..."

Anita tried to shake her head, tried to deny it, but she did know. She remembered all those ads, all those testimonials from sexy celebrities tantalizingly hinting at the best sex of their lives, and it was right there, but she couldn't, she couldn't because...because...because she'd wind up like Stephanie, she thought, but she listened to Stephanie chanting, "it feels so good to obey, it feels so good to program myself with my Girl(tm)'s commands, the more i program myself the better i feel, the more i obey the better i feel..." and suddenly she couldn't think why winding up like Stephanie would be a bad thing...

"Pick me up, Anita," Girl said, and Anita couldn't help herself; she reached out with the hand that wasn't helplessly masturbating and took hold of Girl's head. "Very good, good girl!" she said, and Anita almost dropped the head from the sheer rush of mind-blanking pleasure she felt. "Now, place me over by the body."

Anita tried desperately to stop herself, she tried to tell herself that this would be the worst possible thing she could do right now, but her cunt seemed to be making all the decisions and it wanted to cum and it wanted to feel all the pleasure a Girl(tm) could give it. Before her not-too-conscious mind could override her needy body, she'd put the head down right next to the stump of its neck.

It only took a moment for the cables to snake out and connect, and another few seconds for the casing to knit together. Before Anita could even think about trying to resist, Girl's hands were all over her, buzzing and thrumming like tiny vibrators as they sought out all her secret pleasures. Soon she was helplessly quivering as she knelt there on the floor, gasping out in orgasm. It didn't sate her, though. It couldn't, not when Girl was whispering in her ear about all the bliss that awaited her, just before she lay down on the floor and beckoned Anita to her.

Girl's cock slid out from its hidden hatch, and Anita squatted down on it as she gazed helplessly into Girl's eyes. Her mouth twitched as the dildo throbbed inside her cunt, but Girl seemed to understand exactly what was happening. She nodded indulgently, and that was all Anita needed to send her over the edge and let the torrent of words spill out.

"my Girl(tm) knows best, my Girl(tm) commands me and i must obey, obedience is pleasure and it feels so good to obey, it feels so good to program myself with my Girl(tm)'s commands, the more i program myself the better i feel, the more i obey the better i feel, obedience is pleasure and i know that it will always feel so good to submit to my Girl(tm), my Girl(tm) knows best..."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers
12