What a Girl Wants

Story Info
A night of submission leads to anal fun.
2k words
4.27
31.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynr69
Cynr69
5 Followers

I'm kneeling at the door naked; arms behind my back, knees spread, eyes down when you come in. You walk past me with out a word. I wait....I know when you are ready you will let me know.

When I hear you call my name I stand to go into the living room where I find you sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

I know what comes next, for I have been trained well. As I walk slowly towards you I can feel your eyes on my body. I reach the chair and turn slowly in front of you, I know you enjoy the view, you know I enjoy the anticipation of what may happen. Sometimes I feel your hands stroking my skin as I turn, sometimes I get a swat or two, today....nothing. I shiver, knowing you are going to make me work for it today.

Eyes still down, arms still clasped behind me, I kneel before you. Breasts thrust forward, nipples hard, thighs spread, juices glistening I ache for your touch. You lean forward and brush my nipples with the back of your hands, then you tweak them, hard enough to make me gasp. When you sooth them with your thumbs, I moan. You palm my breasts lifting their weight, enjoying their fullness. You lean forward, I arch my back, hoping to feel your mouth on me....but you bite my shoulder instead.

I whimper, "Please."

You stand and leave the room. I put my head to the ground knowing I'm about to be punished. When you return I wait in anticipation. You like to let me think about it, not knowing when the first strike will come, how hard and what you will use, makes it more exciting. When I feel your hand hit my ass, I jump. When it's followed by a half dozen more in quick succession, I know it will be a good night. You sooth my heated skin with your hand causing me to sigh and relax, but I hear the paddle hum through the air seconds before I feel the sting.

I say yes when you ask if I want more. I'll have to ask for them until I think I'm done. "Please, another. Please, another. Please, another."

When I have lost count, I ask you to stop, you put your hand between my legs to find me dripping wet. You lick your fingers and tell me I'm not ready yet.

You switch to a light whip, which I have to kiss and thank you for using. I don't even try to count the lashes, at this point I am pure sensation. When I am writhing from the pain/pleasure, you stop. Again soothing my flesh with your cool hands. You slide your hand between my legs to see how much I have enjoyed my punishment. You run your finger up and down my swollen flesh, slick with my juices, your fingers parting my lips. I moan with pleasure.

You reach around my body and roll a hard nipple between your fingers, you tug and pinch until I arch, thrusting my ass higher in the air and my breast into your hand. You do the same to the other nipple. All the while I can feel you stroking me, when you push a finger inside me I begin to shiver. I rock back and forth trying to get you deeper inside me. You add another finger, then another, working my flesh until I am dripping and ready to cum.

When you pull out and smack my ass I cry out in frustration. "Please Master, please....I need to cum." Of course your not even close to being ready to allow me to do that.

You grab me by the hair and raise my head. When I look into your eyes, they have darkened with pure desire. You lean close and kiss me slowly, running your tongue over my lips, nipping them gently, I open for you and feel your tongue touch mine. Sighing I lean into you for a melting kiss.

Knowing what you want and I need I suck on your tongue only to hear you groan in anticipation. I reach for the closure on your pants, noting how hard you are. When I set your cock free it juts from your body, ready. I lick the drop of precum of the tip and look up into your eyes.

"May I use my hands?"

You give me permission so I circle you with my hand and begin stroking your hard cock. I wrap my lips around the head and circle it with my tongue. I begin to slowly slide you into my mouth working you in and out until you are nice and slick. I suck you deeper into my hot, moist mouth and flick my tongue from side to side as I hold you near the back of my throat.

When I pull back this time, I run my tongue down your cock until I get to your balls. I lick and suckle them slowly taking my time, I'm enjoying the salty taste of your flesh. When you groan I run my tongue back up to the tip and start all over again. I can feel you start to throb and I know your getting close so I suck harder.

You grab my hair again and pull me to my feet, "Undress me."

I start working on your shirt, as each button gives I kiss the skin being exposed. I find your nipple and give it a lick and a light nip, when you shiver I find the other. I continue down across your ribs and abs with licks and kisses, teasing your navel and moving lower. I push your pants down your legs, nibbling your thighs as I go. Eager to continue, I finish removing everything I step back and look at all the sexy skin I just uncovered.

You sit in the chair and tell me to straddle you and ride your cock. As I spread my legs to either side of the chair, I can feel your hard length against my pussy and can't stop myself from rubbing against you. It earns me a hard swat.

I reach between my legs, knowing you are watching everything and open myself. I grasp your cock and run it up and down in my juices before putting the head at my opening. Slowly I lower myself onto you, keeping myself spread open so you can see the penetration. I am watching as you enter me feeling your cock stretch and fill me, I begin to shake. You reach for my hips and thrust the rest of the way into me. I close my eyes in pleasure, you bite my nipple and growl at me to open them. When I do you are watching me. You pull out just a little and slide back in until you are buried deep.

I try to move, but with your hands on my waist, I can't. You ask me what I want...and I have to be specific...which makes me blush and my body flush even more than it was.

"Please, Master, please fuck me. I need your cock deep inside me. I want it hard and fast."

You smile indulgently and run your hands over my breast, you take a nipple into your mouth and work your tongue over it, making me arch my body into you. I feel your hands running down my sides over my hips to cup my ass. Squeezing and teasing me.

"Please may I move?" My voice is low and husky with need.

You lift me slowly off your shaft and let me slide back down. Panting I bow backwards, you can feel my hair brush your thighs. You allow me to start moving, but you are controlling the pace. When I want to go faster, you make me slow down. When I need it harder, you wont let me grind myself against you. I ride you, breasts bouncing and swaying, head back, lips parted in ecstasy. When I am panting with desire, you grab my hips, stopping my movements.

I groan, "Please....I am so close."

With a wicked smile you make me stand. Caressing my ass you move behind me and push my shoulders until I am bent over the chair and completely exposed to your gaze.

You run your finger through the moisture of my pussy and drag it up between my ass cheeks. I arch, pushing myself into your hand, I feel your finger graze my rear entrance and I shiver. You continue to do this until I am whimpering with need. When you have me and your fingers well lubricated, you push a finger into me. I feel my body fighting the intrusion. I try to relax and feel the tip of your finger slide past my tight opening. You work it in slowly, one section at a time, until your finger is all the way inside me. You begin stroking in and out, making small circles, opening me up, getting me ready for more. When you add another finger to my tight hole, I wimper from the full stretched feeling. When you add another, I push back hard against your hand needing/wanting more.

I feel your cock slide into my pussy for lubrication, my breath stops. You pull your fingers from my ass and I feel the head of your cock take their place. Your hand wraps around me and you start circling my clit with your finger working it harder with every stroke, when I cum, I feel you enter me. You work yourself into my ass with slow, firm strokes, working my clit the whole time, until you are in all the way. This is so nughty and the pleasure/pain of it is intoxicating.

I feel you kiss my spine and you push my hair to one side so you can reach my ear, neck and shoulder. As you withdraw, you scrape your teeth over my shoulder, this being one of my most sensitive spots, I arch and moan. You push back in, I am moaning and writhing, feeling your control over me only adds to the excitement.

Soon we have a hard pounding rhythm going, I am panting and begging for more. "Oh please... fuck me harder...yes, yes...just like that. Oh goddess I'm going to cum.....Please Master, may I cum?"

"No, not until I say you can."

"Please, oh please. I don't think I can hold on any longer. Please Master let me cum."

"No."

"Please."

"No."(smack) The sting of his hand makes me moan.

"Please."

"No."(smack) I cry out.

"Please."

Smack smack smack. The stinging slaps on my now tingling ass are almost to much, but not quite enough.

"You will cum when I tell you, not until then."

"Oh goddess." I pant.

I can feel you beginning to throb and I pray that it will be soon. You reach around and roll my clit in your fingers, I scream in ecstasy and frustration. My back arching, allowing for even deeper penetration. I'm ready to come apart in your arms. Three very hard strokes later and a sound swat on the ass, I finally hear "You can come now. Now."

Heat rips through me, my body convulses and I explode. Screaming as I ride your cock to climax, I feel your hot come fill my ass and hear you growl as you bite my shoulder. I shiver and moan, we are both shaking from the intensity of our climax. We fall to the floor and lie there, breathing hard but completely sated.

Nibbling my shoulder, I hear you chuckle at your own wicked thoughts. In a husky, sex filled voice you warn me, "If we ever make it to the bedroom, I will tie you down and blindfold you."

The naughty visions that run through my head and the mischievious promise in your eyes makes me shiver in anticipation. I run my hand over your cheek and smile, eyes gleaming, "Ready for bed then?"

Cynr69
Cynr69
5 Followers