What a Good Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
438 Followers

Mandy had a puzzled look on her face, but Sandy and their Mom were doing all they could to keep from bursting out laughing at the last comment. Mandy then started to giggle as she caught the play on words. Sandy took me by the arm and led me down the hall to their bedroom and pointed at the PC.

"OK, I can take it from here, Sandy. Oh, can you tell me, how do you turn this thing on?" I asked looking as confused as possible.

"Huh, I thought you said you knew all about computers!"

"Gotcha, I was just kidding; paybacks and all that." I smiled.

Sandy returned to the den and I went to the computer and turned it on. After some quick trouble shooting, it was quite apparent the hard drive had met a cruel, untimely death.

All the while I was working on the computer, I could hear rather loud whispers and giggling coming from the den -- three distinct voices indicating Miranda was just as involved as were her daughters.

I took a little extra time to compose myself -- and to adjust my cock. Sandy was right, it did heat up here. After taking care of my immediate problem, I returned to reassemble the computer and pack away my tools -- my other tools. After all was in order, or at least as much as possible when it came to my now only semi-hard cock, I returned to the den.

"Good news and not so good news ladies. The computer can be fixed. But not today, as I will have to get a new hard drive and install it. Then format the drive and re-install your Windows operating system and all your applications. All this will take some time. When is your project due for class, ladies?"

"OH NO! Our first draft is due Wednesday. We have more research to do online before then. We don't have any time to spare," a suddenly frantic Mandy openly fretted.

"Not a problem. If it's OK with you Miranda, Sandy and Mandy are welcome to use my computer at home. I have pretty fast Internet access so they can get online easily. They are more than welcome to use it," I offered with the double purpose of being helpful and being able to watch this eye candy live in my own home.

"Mom, can we please? This is an emergency!"

"Doc, if you really don't mind. Your offer is most generous and it will save their hides for waiting until the last minute to start on their project. But, I insist on paying you in some way for the use of your computer," she emphasized the latter with a smile that could have so many meanings.

"That's not necessary, really. But, if it will make you feel better, I'll make you a deal. I won't take any money for the use of a computer that just sits there most of the time anyway. But, Sandy told me you three have a cleaning service. Is that correct?"

"Yes, I do. And the girls help me during the days when I'm teaching and they don't have classes. What do you have in mind?"

"OK, for each hour they need to use the computer, they can spend an equal amount of time keeping my home clean. I'm a neat person, but things tend to get messy at times. Work tends to keep me from doing as much around the house as I would like or need. I would be most appreciative for the help. And their occasional company might help me not be the hermit that I regret I may have become."

Miranda looked at her daughters who in turn were pleading with their mother with their expressions. As they had this nonverbal debate going on, I took my key chain and removed my spare key.

"Well, Doc, it seems you have a deal," the beautiful mother agreed.

"Good. Here you go Miranda. You can decide who will be the keeper of the key. You and the girls are welcome at anytime. Just let yourself in. The computer is set up in the first bedroom on the right, as I use that room as an office. Hey, one of you can come back with me and I'll show you where I keep my cleaning supplies and how to power up my computer. Look, I know you're on a tight budget, so if you decide you want to just come down and relax in the A/C, that's fine by me too. As well, I do have a hot tub and a pool in the back yard. You three are welcome to use it any time you wish. Just one rule though."

"What's that Doc?"

"No wild parties -- unless I'm invited," I joked, with just a hint of a devious smile.

We all laughed. Sandy and Mandy jumped up and hugged me in appreciation. Wrong thing to do!

Firm, braless breasts, pressed tightly against me. There was a sweet essence wafting from their hair. My semi-erect cock was no longer semi -- it was full blown - AGAIN! I swear Sandy was intentionally rubbing against it as she hugged me. And her nipples felt like bullets pressing into my chest the longer she hugged me.

"I'll go back with Doc if that's OK, Mom. Is that OK with you, Mandy?"

Miranda cocked an eyebrow as she could see Sandy's visibly erect nipples through her thin top. And she could see my now rock hard cock straining against my shorts. Then Miranda surprised me and began to smile.

"Guess you two better scoot. Sandy, make sure to take a complete inventory to make sure he has everything WE'LL need."

Had to be my imagination again right? Did she just emphasize "WE"? Miranda had to be talking about the cleaning supplies they'll need, right?

"Yeah Sis, make sure you check EVERYTHING. WE need to make sure WE don't miss ANYTHING and that HE has EVERYTHING we'll need," Mandy said, confirming my suspicions and making my cock flinch again.

Oh - my - God! What am I getting myself into?

Chapter 2

The Proposition and Then Some

I was standing there not realizing I must have that "lost in a fog" expression on my face as I pondered the sexual undercurrent of all that had happened thus far. Before I could contemplate that train of thought any further, Sandy took the key from her Mom, grabbed my arm and we were out the door heading back to my house.

I allowed Sandy to walk in front of me so I could admire her ass. DAMN! She had a fine ass -- just like her sister and her mom! The guy that ends up getting into her pussy and ass is going to be one of the luckiest guys on earth. Hell, the same can be said for Mandy or Miranda! DAMN! If I were only younger!

We no sooner entered my home than Sandy started walking around the house, checking out each room and closet.

"Hmm, this must be your bedroom? Nice big bed with lots of play room," Sandy coyly announced, dripping with innuendo.

Did she just say "PLAY"? I nodded an affirmative and took my time watching Sandy's ass as she paraded round the house. She then passed the back door and made note of the pool and hot tub, "Nice, very nice. Oooooooo, and it's all fenced in for complete privacy! Sis and I could work on getting rid of our tan lines," Sandy smiled as she looked directly into my eyes as she made the last comment.

When we were in the kitchen, I pointed out the adjacent laundry room and where I kept the cleaning supplies in the cabinets there. I decided in a moment of lust-filled weakness to press forward with some tit-for-tat teasing -- just to see how far it might go. If I were going to end my days as a recluse, I might as well start today and see where things might go.

"Well, Sandy, do I have EVEYTHING you ladies will need?"

Immediately, Sandy spun around and pressed against me. Her left hand gently grasped my arm while her right hand slid down to my shorts and gripped my rock hard cock.

"I could see you had EVERYTHING I needed the first time you got a hard-on while we chatted on the street. Mandy's kind of shy, but I know when she and I play with one another in our bedroom, your hard cock is all she talks about. So, YES, I think you have everything she needs as well. And today, my mom took notice while you were sitting in our den. And I could tell by the way she talked and giggled with Mandy and me while you worked on our computer, I know you have everything SHE needs. There's just one question I have for you."

My head was spinning as I tried to comprehend what this 19-year-old girl had just said to me. Was this the little tomboy roller blader of just 2-3 years ago? Looking at her body and now looking at how her eyes were locked on mine, not to mention feeling the tight grip she had on my cock, this was an entirely different person before me.

"What's the question, Sandy? You have my COMPLETE and UNDIVIDED attention."

"Will you make Mandy and me women? YOUR women?"

"HUH? What do you mean?"

Sandy looked up at me, took a deep breath and began to unload non-stop,

"Mandy and I want you to be the one to take our virginities. We're tired of being treated like little girls. And these guys just out of high school at the community college seem to have no clue as to how to treat a girl -- just grab and grope and then shoot all over themselves the first time they see a boob. And to tell the truth, Mandy and I are totally inexperienced -- all we know has come from the Internet. So, we want you to TEACH us how to be women, how to become accomplished lovers. How did they say it in your day, a woman in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom? That's EXACTLY what we want to learn from you. As Mandy put it to me the other night, we want you to make us your personal "whores in training". Can you handle that? Trust me; you won't regret a minute of it. Mandy and I are anxious to learn. Oh, and just so you'll know, Mom put us both on the pill when we started community college, just in case, you know, that the day would come."

"Wow, that's a mouthful to comprehend. You know, there's quite a bit of difference in our ages, Sandy. Wouldn't you be better suited by someone younger?" I pointed out, even as my cock argued for me to shut the hell up.

"Doc, it's not the difference in our ages that matter to Mandy and me. It's your ... how can I say it? It's your sexiness, your experience, and the way you make Mandy and me feel when you just look at us."

"You two think I'm sexy, huh? That's quite a compliment from you or your sister. You two are absolutely gorgeous. And you two are also the two of the sexiest women I have seen, not to mention your mom. Are you sure you want this?"

"Oh I'm sure! Mandy and I have been discussing this and YOU for some time now. We want you to be the ONE! And we want THIS!" she stressed the last word by squeezing my cock even harder.

Before I could answer, Sandy slid her hand into my shorts and began to stroke my cock. As I gazed down and watched her hand action, her other hand started to slide down the waist band of my shorts. Soon she had my cock fully exposed. When she glanced down at her "handy work," her eyes widened. Her fingers of one hand could not go around the girth. She then started to inch worm one joint of one finger up the length -- starting at the base and slowly worked up the length to the tip of the crown. She then gazed up at me -- a glassy, dream like expression in her eyes, her mouth slightly agape.

"Sandy, I am flattered that you and Mandy have asked this of me. You looked puzzled, so let me tell you what you're in for should we agree to go further. That is at least 9-1/2 to 10 inches of hard cock, and as excited as you have me right now, it might be well over 10 inches. As well, it is at least 5-1/2 inches in girth at the base," I began before continuing.

"IF we go forward with your proposal, you have to realize that you both will experience this cock in every way imaginable -- EVERY way without exception - no if's ands or buts -- EVERY inch of it. As well, you will have my cum in every way imaginable. You and Mandy will learn to savor my cock and my cum. You both will end up craving my cock and my cum. Every orifice you have will be taken by my cock -- every one of them -- your mouths, your virgin pussies and your virgin asses. I will choose what, when, where and how often. Not only will you be my "whores in training" as you put it, you and your sister will evolve into MY cum-sluts. IF we proceed, there will be no turning back. Not now, not ever! You two WILL be MINE! Is that understood? You best think this over clearly for your sake and for the sake of your sister."

Sandy's jaw dropped slightly at how my demeanor had changed. No longer was I the nice older man down the street. Now I was a lust-filled dominant male that wants every virgin hole she and her sister have. The older man that would end up completely dominating them and turning them into my personal sex toys -- his cum sluts. Perhaps more than she bargained for.

Tentatively Sandy looked up at me, her hand never releasing its hold on my cock, took another deep breath before she launched into a pleading litany.

"Y-y-y-yes sir. I want that and more. Mandy wants it too. We BOTH want that more than you can ever imagine. You have no idea how badly we both want it. Mandy and I have made one another orgasm while we played with one another and discussed all sorts of wild sex filled scenarios and fantasies -- just so you'll know, they were scenarios and fantasies all revolving around you. And from the way Mom almost drooled over seeing just the outline of your cock, I know in time she'll probably want the same things, if she doesn't already. We want you to teach us, to make us accomplished lovers, to make us your whores, to make us want to be nasty with you, to make us your cum-sluts, to make us your -- well, sex slaves. PLEASE Doc, make us your whores and cum-sluts. Take all our virginities. I'll have to help you with Mandy because I don't think she ever thought about having her ass taken. She likes me to play with her ass, but something as big as your cock in there ... well, she'll need my help. But she'll do it, I promise. We'll both do it, whatever you choose, whenever you choose, wherever you choose and how ever often. But I want it all, and she will too. I know she will, she's my twin."

My head was spinning from the turn of events in my life. Two nubile virgins literally begging me to take their virginities, albeit one is begging via her sister. And, as an added plus, their mom might want the same things. DAMN! Wait, she stated she and Mandy played with one another. That shed a whole new light to be explored. As an evil grin began to spread across my face, I looked deeply into Sandy's eyes and began my sexual inquisition.

"Hmmm, you said you and Mandy discussed all sorts of scenarios as you played with one another? Tell me, dear, just how do you and Mandy play? Be detailed and precise for me."

Sandy was a little un-nerved as she realized she may have said too much, but she couldn't stop now. She would not allow herself to stop now. I could see that her mind was racing, so I took the opportunity to spur her on just a tad more.

"Sandy, do you and Mandy touch one another? Perhaps here?" I allowed my finger tips to stroke across her hardened nipples and took notice of the goose bumps racing up and down her arms.

"Y-y-y-yes sir," Sandy was finally able to meek out her haste reply.

"And how about here, do you touch one another here?" I allowed the backs of my fingers to slowly slide along her obvious camel-toe and just as slowly rotated them atop her clitoral bud.

"Ummmmm, yes sir," Sandy barely quaked out her answer as her eyes began to slowly roll back under her lids.

Leaning forward so my lips were just a fraction of an inch from her ear, I began to whisper in her ear.

"Do you kiss one another? I mean really kiss one another in a sexual manner. Do you kiss one another's nipples?"

Sandy could only nod as my finger tips continued encircling her hardening clitoral bud.

"Do you kiss one another here?" I pressed my finger tips more firmly against her clitoral bud.

"Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s, s-s-s-s-ometimes," was all Sandy could manage.

"And what about when you play with one another's ass, Sandy? Hmmmm? You said your sister likes you to play with her ass. How about you? Does Mandy play with your ass too? Tell me, Sandy, what do the two of you do when you play with one another's ass?" Tell me and be detailed about it."

Sandy's body was trembling in arousal. The combination of just my fingertips, her hand wrapped firmly around my cock and the verbal teasing I was giving her was causing her to begin that climb up the orgasm mountain, waiting for the perfect moment to roll down the other side at full speed.

"We, we, we use our fingers, and, and, and other stuff."

"What other STUFF, Sandy?"

"At first, we used our hair brush handles but we found a vibrator in mom's dresser that she thought was hidden."

"Did you use the vibrator in your pussies? Do you still have your hymens?"

"N --n-n-no. Just where your fingers are and, and, and, in, in, in ....."

"In what, Sandy, tell me," I questioned sternly as I tweaked her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh God! In our butts. We used the vibrator in our butts," Sandy exclaimed as I could tell she was so very close to cumming for me.

"Very good Sandy, very good." As I leaned back away from her ear I could see Sandy's chest rising and falling in an erratic manner. I knew it was time to push her to the limit -- to the point of no return.

"Sandy, before I say yes, there will be rules -- MY rules of the house. You need to know and COMPLETELY understand the rules before we both agree and before you commit your sister to the same rules."

"Y-y-yes Doc. I never thought there would be rules. But we'll do and agree to anything you ask of us. We REALLY want this! Please Doc say yes."

"Sandy -- rules first. Look up at me Sandy so I know you're listening!"

"Yes Sir -- I'm listening, just please don't stop touching me -- touching me there," Sandy said almost pleading as she wantonly pressed her clit forward against my fingertips.

"Rule number one -- later tonight you and Mandy are to shave off all your pubic hair -- all of it -- from your navel all the way back around your little puckered anal openings. Later on, I might allow some of it to grow back in a design I so choose. But for now, it all comes off and stays off."

"Rule number two -- tomorrow, you will both come here to do your computer class work first. Then AFTER you have completed your class work, you will then be expected to complete the "special homework" I will leave for you. You will need to call me on my cell phone after you finish your computer class work so I can give you the password to unlock the folder that will contain your other "special homework". BUT, as soon as I get home from work, you are to both show me that you did as instructed and what you learned."

"Rule number three -- any time you or your sister come to my house, you will remove all your clothes as soon as you enter -- you won't need them again until you are ready to leave for home. And that goes, whether you are inside or going outside to use the pool or hot tub."

"Rule number four -- whatever I teach either one of you individually, you will teach the other when you get home. Practice together -- remember practice makes perfect!"

"Rule number five -- as my whores and cum-sluts, you will soon be taught NOT ONLY how to make love to a man as a totally uninhibited woman, BUT ALSO how to make love to other women as well -- you said you and your sister play with one another already, so we will be taking that to the next level as well; and, I'll teach you both."

"Rule number six -- you're to only discuss what we do here with your sister and she with you."

"Rule number seven -- any time I offer either of you my cock or my cum, you will take it immediately without question. When I cum in your mouth, if you're alone, you will swallow it all; if your sister is present, you will share it with her and you both will swallow what is given to you. When I cum on your tits or body, should you be here by yourself, you will wear it home to show to and share with your sister; if she is here, you will share it with her immediately. When I cum in your no longer virgin pussy or ass, you will again share it with your sister, whether you have to keep it inside you until you get home, or share it with her immediately if she is with us."

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
438 Followers