What a Good Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

"Yes indeed, Sandy. You did have all my cock in your virgin ass. Now that I've claimed it, your ass belongs to me. And now, my sweet nasty Mandy, I'm going to take your anal virginity and claim your ass as well. Sandy, you'll need to help a little. As an added bonus Sandy, I also have an additional lesson for you based on your hesitation earlier. But that will come in due time. Now fetch that lube Mandy had earlier. Mandy, climb up on the sofa and get comfy on your hands and knees. That's it; now turn a bit more so your ass points more toward me. Spread your legs a bit more. That's a good girl. My, my, your pussy is soaking wet. And your little virgin ass is winking at me."

I just couldn't help myself. Such a sweet, delectable pussy and ass right there in front of me deserved a treat. I leaned forward and began to lick Mandy's coated pussy lips. In doing so, Mandy began to moan and whimper. My tongue worked a magical path up and down her sweet lips until I finally landed on her clit. Mandy whelped out an elongated cooing sound as my tongue encircled her clit. Again my tongue traveled along her swollen lips and this time landed on her slightly gaped ass. As my tongue began to rim her ass, Mandy's coo sounds became louder and louder. Her hips began to rock back against me as if begging for my tongue. Grabbing a cheek in both hands, I spread her wide and thrust my tongue into her ass. Mandy rocked her head up and unleashed an animalistic growl of pleasure. It was almost time to deflower the sweet ass in front of me, so I needed to get Sandy to work on her sister.

"Sandy, get over here with that lube. That's it. Now just as your sister did, I want you to lay your fingers across the width of Daddy's cock. See, it takes four of your fingers and just a little more to equal the width of Daddy's cock. So, lube your fingers again and then your sweet sister's ass. You need to do just like Mandy did to you and slowly work your fingers into her ass. That's it, one at a time. Keep going till you can get all four into her virgin ass so Daddy can claim that ass as his. That's it; you're being such a good girl, Sandy. As you work each additional finger in, be sure to start spreading them apart to stretch your sister open. She has to be really open for Daddy's hard cock."

Whether it was my words that excited her, or Sandy's actions, Mandy began to buck on Sandy's fingers. Soon Sandy had three and now finally four fingers in her sister's ass. Sandy reached her arm around Mandy's waist to help hold her in position as she really began to finger fuck Mandy's ass. And just as she had been instructed, Sandy was spreading her fingers as wide as possible to get Mandy's ass ready. Now it appeared to have that nice, wide gape. So it was time for the real thing.

"That's it Sandy, now slide your fingers out and lube Daddy's cock. That's a sweet strawberry flavored lube which I'm sure you're going to learn to appreciate very shortly. Now, lay your head on your sister's hip and watch closely. I want you to see what happened to your ass. Let me grab my cell phone camera and get this recorded for later."

"OK, now grab hold of my cock and guide it to just the rim of your sister's gaped ass so I can get the first picture. That's it, now lean your head a bit closer so I can get you in the picture as well. Such a good girl."

"Mandy, are you ready? Are you ready to give me your virgin ass and become Daddy's anal-whore? Daddy's little anal-slut?"

'Yessssssssssss, Daddy. No more teasing please. Take it. Take my ass. Make my ass yours, Daddy."

"You heard your sister, Sandy. Now guide Daddy's cock in -- slowly, very slowly, so I can get several pictures along the way. Did you feel that sort of POP when the head of Daddy's cock finally stretched your muscular ring and slipped in? That's it. Half way now Mandy, let me rest so you can get used to it. You're being such a good girl, Mandy. Here we go, take more of Daddy's cock. Oh my, Sandy, look she's got almost all of it in her ass now"

Sandy had been staring in a trance like manner as she watched inch by inch of my cock slip into her sister's ass. Her eyes bugged slightly at the site, and her mouth was agape. This was good, as it was time for her lesson regarding hesitation. I slowly began to slide my cock from Mandy's ass till it was almost completely out. Then just as slowly I began the inward stroke until I felt my balls nuzzled tightly against Mandy's pussy lips. Mandy bucked slightly back onto my cock and began to emit incoherent verbalizations.

"That's it Mandy, you have ALL of Daddy's big cock in your no longer virgin ass. Your ass belongs to Daddy now. But before I really fuck this sweet ass, your sister here is going to learn a new lesson about hesitation."

Sandy still had her head resting on her sister's hip watching every movement of my cock in Mandy's ass. Grabbing my cell phone camera and holding in on one hand, I very gently grabbed Sandy's hair with the other hand so I could pin her head to her sister's hip. As my cock slid back, it slowly came more and more into view. Again, Sandy was mesmerized at how much length of my cock had penetrated her sister's ass. And as before, when more cock came into view, her eyes bugged and her mouth opened slack jawed. However, this time, I allowed the head to pop free. When it did, I pushed the head of my cock to Sandy's parted lips. Holding her hair, I began to feed my cock into her mouth. Her eyes bugged even more and her gaze went from the cock sliding into her mouth up to lock onto my eyes watching her. Instead of repulsion, this time she tried to smile around the cock sliding into her mouth. I took picture after picture of her taking my cock into her now wanton mouth. When I pulled my cock from her mouth, she smiled as if she had just won a special prize.

"Mandy, Daddy's sorry for the delay. Your sister had to suck Daddy's cock when it popped out of your ass. Now Sandy, guide it back in again. That's it; you're being such a good girl for Daddy. Keep your head right there, Sandy. You'll repeat your lesson a few more times until I feel you've learned your lesson -- no more hesitation, EVER. OK, Mandy, you ready for Daddy's cock again? Tell me, Mandy, what does my little cum-slut want."

"Yes, Dadddddyyyyyy. No more teasing. I want you. I want your cock to take my ass. Fuck my ass, Daddy, Fuck me, please."

How could I resist such a sweet request? In one strong thrust, I slammed my cock all the way into Mandy's ass. Her back arched and her head shot upward. But to my surprise, her hips bucked back into me. So, I took a long pull outward to only slam back into her wanton ass. Two more times, and with each deep thrust Mandy bucked back into me.

"Oh yessssss, Daddy. Take my ass. I've never felt so full. I'm full of Daddy's huge cock. Sandy, I'm taking all of Daddy's cock! Yessss, fuck me Daddy. Make me your anal-slut. My ass is yours, Daddy."

Four more strong, deep thrusts this time and Mandy was mewing unrecognizable verbalizations. This time when I was deep within her ass, I ground my hips into her and flexed my cock, allowing it to pulse deep within her ass. Looking down, I saw the foamy ring that had collected around my shaft. Grinning, I pulled completely out of Mandy's ass, and held my cock in front of Sandy's lips. Without hesitation she took my cock as deep into her mouth as possible, further than she had at any time today. I felt her tongue swirling around the entire shaft. When I pulled it from her mouth, she beamed a bright smile toward me before taking hold of my shaft and guiding it to Mandy's ass. I slammed into Mandy with all I had.

"Oh Damn, Daddy. That's it, fuck me. Take my ass. Make me yours forever. Let me feel you spray your cum deep in my ass, Daddy. I want it. I want it oh so bad!"

"Then that's what you'll get my little anal-slut; the ass fucking of your life. Sandy, play with your sister's pussy and clit. Make her cum for Daddy while he fucks her ass; just like Daddy fucked your ass, Sandy."

Sandy kept her head on Mandy's hip and watched as my cock slammed in and out of Mandy's ass. She also snaked her hand down to play with her own clit and pussy while her other hand busied itself on Mandy's clit and pussy. Both girls began to coo and mew as I fucked harder into Mandy's ass. I could feel my balls slapping against Mandy's soaked pussy lips and against Sandy's wet, busy fingers. Sandy then brought her hand from her pussy lips and clit and placed the fingers up to my mouth. I eagerly sucked the nectar from each finger while still slamming Mandy's ass. Then Sandy wet her fingers again and slid them into her own mouth to suckle the sweet nectar from them.

She alternated back and forth for a few more times. Then she surprised me again. After getting her fingers wet in her own pussy nectar, she wrapped them around my balls and began to work the juice into my ball sack, and then back around my ass. After she had my ass wet, she looked up at me with a wicked smile and slipped a finger into my ass. I smiled back at her and redoubled my efforts by slamming harder into Mandy's ass.

"Oh, oh, oh , oh -- Daddddddyyyyyy. That's it, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your big cock Daddy. I'm, I'm, I'm cummmmmmmmiiiinnnnggggggg!"

"That's a good little cum-slut, Mandy. Cum for Daddy, Mandy. Cum all over Daddy's cock and your sister's fingers. Cum for Daddy!"

"Cummmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngg Daddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyy!"

Mandy's ass gripped my cock as she came. Contraction followed contraction as if her ass was trying to milk my cock. Finally, Mandy slumped forward slightly after her orgasm began to subside, but I wasn't through. I quickly pulled my cock from Mandy's ass and slammed it into Sandy's waiting mouth. Back and forth I stroked one deep stroke into Mandy's ass, one into Sandy's mouth. At the same time, Sandy was still fingering my ass, deeper and deeper as she grew bolder. The double sensation was beginning to get to me and I felt my balls begin to tighten. Sandy could sense it as well as she felt my ass tighten around her finger. Sandy looked up at me and smiled.

"I can feel it Mandy, Daddy's about to fill your ass with cum. I have my finger up his ass while he's fucking yours and I can feel him about to explode. Do it Daddy. Do it. Fill her ass with your cum. I'll make you proud Daddy. I'll lick it all out and share it with her. Do it Daddy. Cum for us Daddy."

With encouragement like that, I wasn't about to last much longer. I felt my cock start to swell and throb. As I slammed into Mandy one last time, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock driving it as deep as possible. Rope after rope of hot cum erupted from my cock, filling her ass until it started to ooze around my shaft. Looking down I saw Sandy staring at my cock completely embedded in Mandy's ass. She was also licking her lips as she saw my cum oozing around my cock. I pulled out completely allowing the last two jets of cum shoot all over Mandy's swollen pussy lips and clit.

I didn't have to tell Sandy what to do. She immediately went down on her sister's pussy and clit licking my cum from them. Even after Mandy's pussy lips and clit were clean, she continued to lick her sister. Mandy rose up slightly and began to quiver as another orgasm began to rip through her. As her orgasm hit her hard, the muscles in her ass contracted strongly, squeezing out the huge deposit of cum I had just left inside her. Like a pro, Sandy clamped her mouth around Mandy's quivering ass and lapped the cum flowing from it. When Sandy was satisfied she had retrieved all my cum from Mandy's ass, she rose up, turned to smile at me, then went around to kiss Mandy. The two girls wantonly shared my cum between them. Each girl had their hands running all over the other girl's body; nipples, breasts, ass cheeks, pussy lips, clits, and even fingering one another's ass. I just sat back and admired the lust filled display before me.

As the girls began to slow down, their kiss finally broke. Each girl smiled at me, then opened their mouths to show me the cum was all gone. Then as if they had been in training all their lives, the twins licked and smacked their lips. They could see my smile of appreciation and then they looked down at my semi-erect cock. It was still all shiny and foamy from fucking Mandy's ass. With no encouragement or instruction from me, Sandy leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth as deep as she could. She then slowly pulled free and offered it to her sister. In turn, Mandy engulfed my cock and tried to take it into her throat to get all of it in her mouth. She choked at the attempt, but the effort was appreciated. Back and forth the girls went, sharing their "clean up" duties. They didn't see me dial the phone. Looking down at the girls, I waited for the phone to be answered.

"Hello, Miranda. Yes, this is Doc. I just wanted to let you know the girls would be coming home soon. They are just about finished with their first lesson. You should be proud of your daughters. Not only are they beautiful but they are so truly eager to learn. I can see they take after their mother. I would be lucky and very proud to have daughters such as these."

"Why thank you Doc. They can be a handful at times, I must admit. But they are really good girls. When they put their minds to it, there is nothing they can't do or accomplish."

"Say Miranda, I meant what I offered earlier. Anytime you or the girls need a break, come on down. Now that you have the key, you can relax over here in the A/C or use the pool or hot tub. The girls know they have to clean up any mess they make before they leave for home, and I'm sure I can expect the same from their mother."

"Again, thank you Doc. I might just take you up on that offer. However, I don't think I even own a swim suit. My husband, I mean EX-husband, would never allow us to wear a swim suit."

"That's OK Miranda. I don't think I own one either. There is a complete privacy fence around my pool and hot tub, so clothing has always been optional at my house -- in the pool or out."

"Oh my, you're making me blush, Doc. I don't know about that. I have never done anything like that."

"Well, Miranda, maybe it's time you and the girls did do things like that. Just remember, the offer is always there, and you have the key.

"Tell the girls to finish up what they're doing and to clean up after themselves. And I'll expect them home in a bit."

"Miranda, you have nothing to worry about. Sandy and Mandy are just now finishing cleaning up what little mess they made. Good talking with you and they should be home soon. Bye for now."

Hanging up the phone, I couldn't help but laugh at all the double entendres the conversation had. The girls never skipped a beat (or a lick in this instance). All the time I was on the phone with their mother, they continued to clean and worship my cock and balls. Both of the little minxes also took a couple of licks around my ass for good measure. Mandy was sitting back on her heels, her legs spread wide so I could easily view her swollen pussy lips and still distended clit. She then turned to her sister grinning and began to chastise me in a playful tone.

"LITTLE? Did you say LITTLE? I think you cum by the quart. And there is nothing LITTLE about your cock, Daddy. Isn't that right Sandy?"

"No joke, sis. And, 'WE' didn't make the mess, Daddy. You did when you filled our asses with your cum. Our NO LONGER VIRGIN asses, I might add. But we sure cleaned up the mess, didn't we sis. Even all the sticky mess left on your cock and balls, Daddy."

"OK, OK, you win. Yes, you cleaned up the mess I made. And you did it so well -- helping me make the messes and cleaning up after them. Now you two need to freshen up a bit, get dressed and get home as I promised your mother you would be home shortly."

"Damn, do we have to go? It's still early. How about you Sandy, you feel like going home?"

"Mandy, Sandy, I know you would like to stay and continue your "education", but I promised your mother. Besides, I need some time to plan your "education" for tomorrow. For you see, by tomorrow night, you neither one will be virgins in any manner of speaking. That is, if you still want to continue. Do you? Do you want to continue your "education" and become Daddy's little cum-sluts? Daddy's little whores? You want to belong to Daddy?"

"YESSS we do. Don't ever think we don't. Isn't that right, Mandy? Oh wait, you were teasing us. Not fair teasing us like that Daddy. That isn't nice."

"I want it too girls. I want you to be Daddy's little cum-sluts; Daddy's little anal-whores. Now, remember what you're supposed to do tonight; shower together and shave one another completely. And if you want, I think you should try to tease and play with one another again tonight, especially one another's asses -- your NO LONGER VIRGIN asses. You both need to keep your asses ready for Daddy's cock as he might just want it when you least expect it. Now, time to get ready. When you're ready, I'll walk you home."

"You don't need to walk us home. It's only three houses away and we're big girls now; almost women. At least we will be after tomorrow. Isn't that right, Mandy?"

"Ladies, a gentleman always walks his date to the door. In this case, Daddy will walk his two cum-sluts to the door. Now get a move on so we don't keep your mom waiting."

As the girls went to freshen up a bit and hopefully wash the smell of sex and cum away. I went to the other bathroom and did the same. Well, at first I intended to, but thought a moment. I seemed to remember that a woman's sense of smell of certain things was more astute than a man's. So instead of washing up, I merely threw on a fresh pair of shorts and a clean t-shirt. Why not see if I could just push it a bit?

Just thinking that Miranda might smell the sex and cum on my body caused my cock to begin to grow again. However, instead of fighting it, this time I even encouraged it. If I played my cards right, I could eventually have three horny women as my cum-sluts -- mother and two daughters. Hmmm, in time, I bet I could get all three in the same compromising positions at the same time. Thoughts such as these did indeed have an effect on my cock as it was now almost three quarters fully erect.

As I stepped back into the family room, Sandy and Mandy were waiting for me. However, they soon saw the growing bulge in my running shorts. I merely smiled and they both shot back a knowing look. I think they knew I wanted their mother to notice. So I opened the door and allowed them to take the lead.

"I must confess girls; I truly enjoy walking behind you. Both of you have the most desirable asses. I could easily drop behind you, pull your shorts down and bury my tongue into both your asses right here in the middle of the street."

"And we would let you, Daddy. But you'd have to fuck us again before it was all said and done."

"Yes, I would Sandy. Is that so very bad of your Daddy? What do you think about that, Mandy?"

"Damn, I can barely walk now. It feels like someone shoved a baseball bat up my ass. I don't think I could handle another ass fucking tonight. However, the ass tonguing might make it feel better. Do you want me to stop and drop my shorts?"

We all three laughed and I slid my arms through theirs as we walked side by side for the remaining distance to their front door. As we approached, Miranda must have been expecting us as she swung open the door. She was only wearing a very thin man's t-shirt that barely covered her ass cheeks and stopped just below her pussy lips. As she stood in the doorway, the light from the room behind her made the t-shirt all but disappear completely. It was easy to see she had nothing on beneath the t-shirt.

"Well, isn't this a sight; a true gentleman escorting his ladies home."

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers