What a Good Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

"Not sure I can qualify as a true gentleman, Miranda, but I felt it necessary to escort the ladies home."

Miranda laughed but her expression changed slightly. I think she could smell the essence of sex and cum emanating from my body. I merely grinned and eventually she cocked an eyebrow and gave a wicked grin of her own.

"Did you girls find out everything you needed to know from Doc? And did you pay attention to any special rules he set down about his house?"

"They did great Miranda. And yes, they know my house rules. Don't you ladies?"

"Yes, mom, Mandy and I both paid special attention to each of Doc's house rules and promised to follow each one, even if he needs to add to the rules in the future. We learned how to use Doc's PC and all his equipment so we'll be ready tomorrow after school."

"That's good, Sandy. I'm so happy Doc is such a good neighbor to allow you to use his things like that. Now get inside and get ready for bed. Tomorrow is a school day for you and a work day for Doc and me. Now go, the both of you. And don't forget your showers! But, before you leave Doc, could we talk just a minute? There's something I need to ask you."

Before they went inside, Sandy and Mandy gave me a kiss on the cheek. However, as each tip toed to kiss my cheek, they each allowed their hand to lightly brush the bulge in my shorts. Mandy even grabbed my ass as she kissed me. They both then went inside and headed straight for their bedroom. I then turned to Miranda, making sure that my position put the best light, so to speak, on the bulge in my shorts. Miranda took notice of what was being presented.

"Did you mean what you said earlier, about your pool and hot tub I mean?"

"Sure, I did. You're more than welcome to use it anytime you wish; all three of you are welcome to use it."

"No, not that. I got that. I meant about your pool being clothing optional inside or out. Did you mean that, or were you just teasing me?"

"Miranda, I was dead serious. Does that bother you, or perhaps frighten you?"

Miranda stepped closer. I didn't think it possible, but as she moved closer the light behind her made her t-shirt seem even more translucent. I could also see that her nipples were hard as pencil erasers. She stepped even closer, and then looked up into my eyes. I felt her hand gingerly and lightly grasp my swollen cock just before she spoke to me in almost a ragged whisper.

"No, it doesn't bother me or frighten me. It's just I would be disappointed if you weren't there to enjoy it with me -- enjoy all of it," Miranda whispered with her head bent downward as if seeking my approval of her statement.

And then Miranda stroked my cock through my shorts while again cocking her eyebrow and having a wicked smile cross her face. Then using her other hand, she wrapped it around my neck and tugged me down to meet her pursed lips. At first the kiss was just a friendly kiss, but then her lips parted as her tongue sought out mine.

As we kissed more passionately, her grip on my cock never ceased. In fact she began to stroke it more fervently. My arms wrapped around her, grasped both ass cheeks and pulled her hard into me. I could feel her wet pussy press against my groin. My fingers traced down the crease in her cheeks as our lips parted.

"No Miranda, I wouldn't want you to be disappointed. I would make sure that we BOTH enjoyed it -- ALL of it."

I emphasized the ALL by sliding my fingers under her t-shirt against her puckered star, causing her t-shirt raise up high enough so anyone could see if they happened to be walking or driving by. Miranda gasped realizing she was exposed to any passerby, but did not pull away. Instead, she ground her pussy even harder against my now throbbing cock as her breath quickened. Reluctantly, we both broke the kiss and I hesitantly released my grip on her ass cheeks.

"I have to work the rest of the week. But is your offer open for say this Saturday or Sunday?"

"I have to work as well, but how about BOTH Saturday and Sunday. And don't expect coming home until Monday morning. Say we start about 2 or so Saturday afternoon. The pool will be most inviting that time of day."

"Is that all that will be inviting that time of day?"

Again she blatantly stroked my cock. Looking down we could both see the wet spot formed by the pre-cum that had formed at the head of my cock, soaking thorough my shorts. I pulled her to me again wrapping my arms around and grabbing her ass cheeks under her t-shirt. My fingers returned immediately to her now winking star. Then I leaned to her ear to make sure she understood my every intent.

"I assure you that you are invited to make yourself at home with everything I have to offer. In turn, I expect the same from you as an accommodating guest. And no clothing the entire weekend, in the pool, in the house, or in my bed. Is that understood? And you must be prompt!"

To emphasize my point, I slowly inserted my index finger into Miranda's ass up to the second knuckle which caused her to gasp once again. My other hand slid along her swollen pussy lips and my thumb pressed against her excited clit, which caused her to gasp even louder before biting down on my shoulder. A few deep strokes of my finger in her ass and a constant pressure of my thumb on her clit had Miranda squirming in my grip. As we broke our embrace, she looked me in eyes, gave me that cocked eyebrow thing of hers again, and lowered her head, casting her gaze downward before speaking.

"I can be the most accommodating guest. And I won't plan on wearing anything all weekend, except a smile, and anything else you might want to give me, Daddy."

Miranda then backed through her front door, blew me a kiss, smiled and slowly shut the door. WOW! The mom is just as hot as the twins! I was right, but I didn't expect it this soon; mother and both daughters. I had some planning to do. Turning, I quickly walked toward my home. I had the next few days to finish training Sandy and Mandy to be my total cum-sluts before I started training their mother. But first, tomorrow was going to be a big day for the twins, and I had several things to make ready for their continued training.

Wait a minute. Did Miranda just call me Daddy?

To be continued.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers