What a Great Work-Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

As she nestled herself into me I turned into her and ran my right hand down to her hip as I softly kissed at her.

She responded to my kiss softly as well, and then I felt her left hand grip my still rampant cock.

As I felt her lift and rub her left thigh against my upper leg she then rather matter-of-factly informed me, "I am going to take...this big...hard...cock...and shove it...right up me."

"Good," was all I could think of replying, just before she lifted her leg further over me and pulled her-self up so that once again she was lying on top of me.

My cock seemed to automatically find itself at her entrance and in one swift movement she eased herself down and impaled herself onto it.

We both let out long groans and then I just held her there enjoying, finally, once more being deep inside this young lady.

"Are you insatiable?" I smiled as it was Cathy that first started to move, wiggling and gyrating on my cock whilst moaning in contentment.

"Why, am I too much for you old man?" she teased, grinning in playful mockery.

"Nope, definitely not," I replied, starting to thrust up into her as if to emphasize my point.

"Good, because 'no' I'm not usually like this at all, so it must be you," she rather seriously said, pausing to look straight at me and causing me to momentarily stop my movements at such a compliment.

She then hungrily fell once more onto my mouth and I started to bang up into her with even more vigor.

As Cathy continued to devour my mouth I pulled her arse cheeks further apart and the noises were getting louder and louder as my cock and balls slapped against her.

She'd just been holding herself there, letting me control the motions but now she moved herself forward so that her breasts dangled down onto my face and then, after I'd sucked and kissed at them for a while, pushed herself upwards into a sitting position.

With her hands on my chest she now started to control the motions as she slid up and down my shaft.

I initially just lightly held her waist, offering some support as she built up the speed that she was fucking herself on me, but then moved my hands back up to fondle and massage her tits.

Cathy was now totally 'lost', her eyes were closed and she was just constantly swearing out in pleasure as she bucked up and down, her juices making louder and louder noises in time with her movements.

As I tweaked at her large, proud nipples Cathy opened her eyes and stopped her bucking to just simply grind herself onto me in small, wiggly movements, letting out a long, deep, "Ahhh, yeeeeeeeeeaaa" as her orgasm obviously started.

Her eyes then rolled upwards and she bent her neck backwards, mouth open, stretching her back so that her tits jutted out even prouder.

I just lay there, enjoying the sight of this younger woman, clearly having such an intense orgasm whilst impaled on my cock.

"Ohhh, my god," she finally breathed, tweaking at my nipples and massaging my firm, flat chest, before maneuvering herself back round and down so that she was lying on top of me once more.

"That was good...soooo good," she grinned, as I kissed her whilst running my hands down to her bum cheeks.

"Well...I want to...fuck you...from behind," I said, turning her onto her side and slipping out of her.

As I moved round to the bottom of the table I helped ease Cathy downwards and then into a standing position before turning her round so that cute arse was stuck up in the air with her face and tits resting on the table.

She spread her arms high above her head, also resting them on the table, and her tits looked even bigger like this being pressed out side-wards and I reached forward to grope at them as I started to lightly kiss my way down her back.

Cathy pressed down onto my hands and then pulled my hands to her breasts with her own.

My cock had nestled, pointing upwards, in-between her bum cheeks and I could feel Cathy push back and rub her-self against me. .

When I reached the small of her back I kissed and nuzzled at it, enjoying the way it made Cathy shudder, before moving my hands down to grasp at her bum cheeks.

Moving down into a near kneeling position I then kissed around her bum cheeks and, as Cathy moved her right leg up onto the table, I then slid my tongue down to her crack, pushing my nose and tongue into her, probing and licking at her anus whilst she groaned in encouragement.

She was definitely stretching her leg out wider and higher, allowing me a better angle to penetrate her but, as much as I was enjoying this, I desperately wanted to fuck her from behind and so I quickly stood back up and pushed my cock head down to her.

My helmet went straight to her snatch and in one swift motion I slid up and into her.

"Ohh, yea," Cathy groaned, as I let out a loud grunt myself.

For a moment I just held myself there, as if not quite believing that I was fully impaled inside her and once more thinking I might just instantly come.

Realizing that I wasn't going to instantly lose control I started to gently wiggle inside her as I moved my hands back from her slim waist to firmly holding her bum cheeks.

Squeezing the flesh between my thumbs and forefingers, I massaged her bum as I began to pump in and out, enjoying the prime position of seeing her fanny lips sliding up and down my shaft.

In usual circumstances I am sure fucking such a younger, sexy, woman - whose rounded arse and slim waist looked even better from this position than I'd imagined, especially with me impaled inside her - I would have shot my load within moments but having come a couple of times already within the last 40 minutes or so, I was able to thrust in and out of her, my balls slapping noisily against her arse, for what seemed like ages.

I built up the speed and intensity of my thrusts and then slowed them down again, all the while feeling in great control and enjoying the way Cathy was getting more and more worked up herself.

"Fuck me...fuck me...that's it...oh, yea...fuck me...fuck me hard...harder...harder" she urged.

Just moments after I was sure she'd climaxed again I started to groan; "Yea, yea, yea....yeaaaaa.....ahhhhhhhhh" as my cock felt like it exploded deep inside her, pumping load after load of come deep into her fanny.

As I leant forward against her, Cathy turned towards me and, as I felt her contract her fanny muscles several times in quick succession, she virtually demanded; "Give it to me...give it to me...ohhh, that's it, give me all you've got."

I fell forward onto her mouth and could feel her grinding herself back and down as hard as she could, making the very most of the last of my erection.

As we both finally calmed I un-impaled myself from her, my cock now completely limp and spent, and she turned and embraced me.

"God, I'm fucked," she smiled, lightly trailing her fingers down my sides, as she looked up at me.

"Me too," I smiled, gently holding her to me, as I supported myself against the table.

"Mind you", I continued, "If I'd known...how damn good the physio was here...I'd have booked up...all the time."

"Well, I've still got a week to go here," Cathy grinned, "...AND the new place is only 20 minutes away" and she kissed me longingly once more.

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12