What a Great Work-Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

She stepped into me, pulling me down onto her warm, welcoming mouth as her breasts dug nicely into my chest.

I don't think I've ever had anyone kiss me quite so forcefully, almost aggressively, as she tongued me at the same time as pressing her toned body firmly into mine.

I was forcibly rubbing at her right breast with my left hand, rolling my palm over her firm mound whilst tweaking at her nipple with my fingers, and plying her left bum cheek with my right hand, pulling her to me as we continued to tongue each other like some horny teenagers.

Stumbling backwards, Lisa guided to me the chair and literally pushed me into a sitting position.

She quickly yanked my sports top up and over my head and then did the same to hers, before reaching round behind her to unclasp her white sports bra.

Smiling at the obvious look of anticipation on my face she placed her left hand across her breasts to stop the bra falling away from them.

"Do you want to see my tits?"

"Yes, oh yea"

"Are you going to suck them...are you going to lick them?"

"YES," I replied even more firmly and quickly.

An almost evil grin appeared on her face as she seemed to be enjoying her control over me before she finally took pity and let the bra drop to the floor.

"Ohhhh," I breathed at the glorious sight of her round, firm-looking breasts standing so proud just inches from my face.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," I looked up at her as I then reached out to support her large breasts from below, marvelling at their weight as I leant forward and simply clamped my mouth to her enlarged right nipple.

"Ohh, suck it...that's it...suck it hard," Lisa encouraged as I suckled on her like a starving baby.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned as at the same time I groped at her left breast, before switching over and then finally burying my face into her deep cleavage.

Lisa pulled me to her, seeming to nearly get off on what I was doing to her breasts as I was.

As she squashed her tits to my face I could feel my semi-stiff again cock pressing against her stomach and Lisa suddenly pulled herself away, kissed down my chest and stomach and then, as she trailed her nails down me, I looked down to see her hair cradling my lap as I felt her soft lips kiss at my helmet before she ran her tongue all around the tip.

I could feel my prick jump and twitch as she teased and licked at me before I finally felt her mouth slide down my now rock-hard once more cock.

As I watched the back of her head bob up and down I groaned loudly at the sweet feeling of what she was doing to me with her tongue and mouth; she was slurping back and forth, taking me all the way in her before sliding back up.

Lisa now released me from her mouth, looking up at me as she pushed my erection towards my stomach and kissed her way down the underside of my shaft, grinning presumably at the look of pleasure on my face and then sucking and kissing at my balls as she wanked my foreskin back and forth several times.

She then let go of me and, kicking off her socks and trainers said, in a matter-of-fact sort of way; "I need your cock again."

I just about had time to reach down and kick of my own shoes and trainers before Lisa stepped forward again and, pulling my erection back, she impaled herself onto me, straddling my lap and then plunging herself down.

"Fuck yes," Lisa groaned as I let out a guttural moan at the sensation of her sliding quite forcibly down onto me.

We both just sat there for a moment, me taking in the sight and feeling of this sexy, mature woman impaled on my lap and she seeming to just enjoy all her weight pushing her pushing down onto my so hard cock.

"God, you feel so good," she breathed, wiggling slightly as she placed her hands on my chest to help with her movement.

"So fucking big and hard," she continued, eyes now closed as she continued to gyrate herself around.

"So...fucking...hard."

I thought the best thing was to just sit there and let her control the movements and motions and simply moved my hands up to support her slim waist as she started to ease herself up and down, still with her eyes closed.

She was just raising her bum up and down at this stage, meaning that she was only easing up and down the very lower part of my shaft but every time she lowered herself I could feel her really grind herself against me and groan quite deeply.

I now leant forward to kiss and suck at her tits once more, pulling her to me by her back and marvelling at how firm and toned even her breasts were.

Moving back away from her Lisa then fell onto my mouth, kissing me hard as I reached down to support her bum cheeks and thrust up into her several times, pumping into her and receiving even louder groaning from her as a reward as we continued to snog.

She then obviously wanted to take control again and placed her hands on my shoulders as she raised herself fully up my shaft, before driving herself back down.

I now just sat there again, cradling her tits from below as Lisa continued to fuck herself on me, getting more and more frantic and ending up riding me virtually like you would a bucking bronco.

After a few minutes of this Lisa, very noisily, came -- her orgasm seeming to build and build and then hit as she cried out; rather un-necessarily that she was;

"Come...come...coooooommmming."

As her bucking and writhing eased, Lisa leant forward to me, kissing me deeply as her breasts squashed against my chest.

I started to pump back up into her, enjoying the response it got from her in terms of little contented moans in time with my thrusts and an intensifying of the pressure she applied to our kissing.

"Come...with...me," I said in-between kisses.

"I'll...come...with you...anytime," she grinned, laughing as she looked at the expression on my face, really pleased that it sounded like this wouldn't be a one-off.

"Good," I replied, kissing her once more and then easing her off me and leading her by the hand towards the shower.

As I opened the door and fiddled with the controls to get the water temperature just right, Lisa had reached round me and grabbed my still rampant erection and, as she kissed at my back, she wanked me back and forth several times.

"Fuck, that feels good," I breathed, leaning back against her as she then firmly groped at my balls with her right hand whilst continuing to wank me with her left.

The urge to be inside her again was too great and I moved round, breaking her grasp, and pulled her under the warm water flow with me.

As the water poured down onto us, we kissed long and hard, me massaging her tits and that firm backside whilst Lisa pulled me to her.

I then turned her round and lifting her by the waist encouraged her to stand on a ledge that was 5-6" high and ran around the inside of the shower. Lisa quickly got the idea as this made it a near-perfect height for me to push my cock back under her pert buttocks and find its way to her entrance once more.

I pushed against her, helping to pin her against the side of the shower cubicle and also support her on the ledge.

Her tits were pressed against the shower cubicle and, from behind, I had the nice view of them splayed outwards, making them look even bigger than before.

As I began to push up into her I ran my hands up her sides, up to just below her armpits so that I could feel at her tits with my fingertips whilst pumping into her.

Although I wasn't able to slide in and out of her as fully as before, at this different angle it really felt like I was thrusting up into her quite deeply and we both grunted and groaned as I rutted against and into her for several minutes.

Finally as I could feel that I was about to come once more, and my moaning must have made this apparent to Lisa, she moved my hands round fully to grasp her tits to her and I let myself go, pumping load after load deep into her pussy again as she ground herself down against me and then wiggled that cute arse around as she let me enjoy the last remnants of my orgasm.

"Next time," she grinned, turning to embrace me after I'd finally slipped out of her, "YOU can pay for the sun-bed sessions!" she laughed as she pressed that toned body into me.

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12