What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um . . ." she said smiling.

Jill laughed loudly, "Damn, Mark! Can't you keep that thing down for a minute?"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it!"

"Why don't you go behind a bush and take care of it, will that help?" Jill asked.

"I don't think I can, not here! I mean yeah, it would help for a little while, but it's not going to be a solution."

Lisa considered this. She was a very nice person and considerate of my feelings. She was professional but also very laid back and open. She looked at me, "Maybe you could. If you get it over with, we can shoot. I'm just afraid of losing the sun."

Finally, I gave in. "I'll try."

I looked at Jill. "You don't want to give me a hand do you?"

"I wouldn't want to interfere with a professional!" She and Lisa both laughed.

I went over a hill, looked around and pulled my jeans down. My hard cock shot out almost thanking me. The cool air and hot sun on my dick felt amazing. I started stroking it. At first I was trying to force it too fast and it wasn't happening. It took a lot longer than I thought—it's hard to blow your wad under a time constraint!

I knew it was taking too long and the girls would get restless and before I knew it they had moved in closer, while still remaining out of view.

"How's it going, Stud?" Jill asked.

"Okay! I'm working on it." I yelled back, stroking like a madman.

"We came to give you a little inspiration!" Lisa said.

My first thought was maybe they'd show me their boobs and start making out together—which almost got me where I needed to be right there.

Instead, they stayed on the other side of the hill and began making orgasmic groaning noises, calling my name in faux-climax. I stroked it harder and harder and soon ejaculate burst forth and planted itself into the ground. I finished, peed, and pulled my wet, ice-cold jeans up being careful not to catch anything in the zipper.

I walked back around the hill and faced them. They stopped making their noises and looked at me expectantly.

"Houston, we've had a successful launch!" I said smiling.

The girls both Woo-Hooed and high-fived each other then me. I couldn't help but notice they both had erect nipples poking through their shirts. This sent a tingle into my nuts, but it was too soon to have a reaction.

We shot the 'jeans pealing open' photo, and then the 'full frontal flaccid' right away. Then we continued with the shoot while I was completely naked. In a weird way, it felt totally natural after awhile and I didn't even feel embarrassed.

At one point Lisa needed Jill to get into the water and hold a reflector near me, so Jill stripped down to her bikini, as soon as I saw that my dick stiffened. Lisa stopped and looked at me.

"Looks like he approves of your choice in swimwear, Jill!"

Jill looked at me then her gaze darted to my erection. She smiled and that caused it to strain even more.

"He really does desire you. Wow! We need to shoot that thing! I want to capture this moment."

That was when Lisa came up with the whole group of pictures when Jill and I were facing each other with my throbbing penis poking out toward her.

It was real. That's what Lisa said. In fact, I think that's what made me so comfortable, I wasn't posing (I wouldn't even know how) I was just being myself in that situation. Okay, it was staged, but having Jill there made it a reality, I wasn't hard because I had a fluffer or because I looked at a porno or took Viagra, I was hard because my penis ached for Jill and it showed in my eyes. It made the pictures real.

I felt so intense, so full of testosterone. I almost wanted a bear to come out of the woods so I could wrestle it and release my total inner caveman! The only embarrassing thing was since I was hard for so long I was leaking pre-cum like a water fountain, so I had to keep discreetly wiping it away. Since I was wet, however, that at least helped hide the fact.

Anyway, we continued doing some swimming shots and I DID do the backstroke and my hard cock did stick out of the water like the Jaws fin! We all thought that was funny, but I doubt Lisa will use those pictures; those were just us having fun.

I remained erect the entire rest of the day. I was totally comfortable standing next to these girls and talking to them with my penis sticking up and swaying from side to side when I walked. I noticed them both stealing many glances at it when they thought I wasn't looking and that always made it pulse even more.

When we finished Lisa said she would like a few pictures with the three of us just for personal memories. I agreed and stayed naked and hard as the two girls stood on either side of me with the camera on a tripod while the timer clicked away. Then Jill suggested we do a Star Wars pose. I stood like Luke Skywalker with my flexed arms in the air while the two Princess Leias clung to my bare legs, they're faces so close to my penis now that I could really feel the force! Then we took a butt picture with my back facing the camera and the girls pretending to kiss my naked ass cheeks. I have a feeling I'll be jerking off to those pictures for years to come!

Lisa said she had to get back so she packed up her equipment and left. Jill suggested she and I stay back and swim a little, which I was totally into. Jill told me to remain naked and I had no problem with that either.

She said she needed a minute and she would join me. I walked into the water and dove in. I swam for a minute or two and when I surfaced I saw a sight that sent a shock wave through my soul!

Jill stood totally nude at the water's edge looking at me with a smirk. She was an angel. She stood motionless with her smooth, firm breasts swaying in front of her, the sun making her skin glow in golden hotness. Her flat stomach, bellybutton, that V-shape drawing down into her sex. Her silky tan legs glistening in the blazing sunlight.

I stood up out of the water and walked over to her. We were in total sync as I moved in to kiss her, she reached out and took my penis in her hand and softly stroked it.

I was more alive in that moment than I have ever been. Her soft, warm nakedness pressing into me, sliding up and down my bare hardness was profound.

My hands found her breasts and began massaging them. I just can't touch those things enough they are simply amazing. Our tongues caressed the insides of each other's mouths. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her under the water. We swam underwater grabbing each other, fondling each other's bare bodies.

We surfaced in an embrace; Jill had the most electric smile; her eyes looked into mine with an intensity that sent goose bumps down my unguarded body.

Then she did my favorite thing; she grabbed my cock and pulled me out of the water. She walked me by my dick to the edge of the water and turned to face me. I reached up and tried to touch her body, but she grabbed my wrists and forced my hands by my side. She looked down at my nudity and rubbed her hands across my chest, over my abs, down my torso and onto my dick. She lightly tickled my balls and kissed me on the lips. Then she began to crouch down. Her mouth slid across my neck and down my chest. She licked my nipple with her tongue, then slid even further down. I grew even harder than before as her face arrived at my groin.

Jill Bergman, the hottest, sexiest, smartest, most interesting and fun girl on the planet Earth pulled my throbbing penis toward her face and wrapped her lips around its engorged head. The warmth of her mouth closing over my dick was the most amazing sensation I've ever felt. Her fingers lightly slid across my butt cheeks as her tongue rubbed the tip of my cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening, the sensations exploding through my body were incredible! I was in a standing position in the naked sunlight as my body writhed uncontrollably, my arms reaching out for anything, my head rolling around on my neck, my eyes pinched shut in ecstasy. Jill sucked the head of my cock hard and I could feel my balls tighten.

I opened my eyes and looked up and I saw a hawk flying overhead. I watched it gliding through the air in amazement unsure of what it even was or where I was, or who I was for that matter! I forgot everything in life for that moment and I became one with the universe as I felt my life giving fluid move up toward the sensual heavenly spirit sucking on my masculine appendage.

I grabbed Jill's head and pulled her away. She looked up at me confused at first, then understanding. I turned slightly away from her and fired my load into the air. Ropes of cum came shooting out and Jill watched like an amazed kid watching a juggler. As the last sling of spooge shot out she reached out and grabbed it.

I was spent. Out of breath. Heart pounding. Sweat pouring.

It actually took me a minute to recover from that, I think I even lost my vision for a second.

Jill was studying my sperm in her hand. She smelled it and for a moment I thought she was going to taste it. She looked up at me and made a "yuck" face. She rubbed it between her two hands and then did something so hot, so sexy, so unbelievable to me (but I loved it)—she rubbed my cum all over her hot naked breasts.

I started to get hard right away and I lunged for her. I can't explain why that was so stirring to me, but it was. I slammed my face against her bare chest and licked my own semen off her nipples. I made sure to lap up every sticky little ounce of it. I have never tasted my own sperm; it was salty, just like I had always heard; not unpleasant, but I don't think it's going to make Baskin Robbins 32nd flavor anytime soon.

When I finished, Jill grabbed my chin hard and forced my head up to face hers. She jammed her tongue into my mouth and proceeded to lick my cum off my tongue and onto her own.

She was like a wild animal.

I loved it!

Now it was my turn. I turned savage! I picked her up off the ground and carried her to a soft area on the ground. I laid her down and pulled her knees apart. I threw her calves over my shoulders and buried my face between her legs. I softly rubbed my open lips over her warm mound. My tongue licked up her slit and found her clit, I sucked it a little, and played with it using my tongue just like I had read to do online! She didn't respond right away, I had to feel my way around and catch the hang of it, but then I got her.

I felt her body tense and start quivering. She tasted wonderful—I can't say it was the taste that I loved, as much as it was her reaction to how I was making her feel, but it was amazing and I need to taste that a lot from now on, I am hooked!

I licked her, sucked her, nuzzled her and fondled her until she came. Her body convulsed and she let out loud screams of sheer, intense delight. It turns out Jill's a screamer and not shy about vocalizing her physical pleasure!

I moved up and lay down next to her. We wrapped our nude bodies together and looked into each other's eyes. We didn't say anything; there was nothing to say. We simply lay there gently kissing.

Eventually the sun began to set and we sat up watching it. We sat there in front of the old swimming hole surrounded by forest and listened to the breeze pushing its way through the trees. The sun burst colors of pure amazement into the sky as the clouds smeared together and became one.

Jill and I sat nude next to each other and once again—true to form—I got hard. Jill must have seen it out of the corner of her eye, because she looked down at it, smiled and took it in her hand.

I love Jill Bergman and I'm happy to report she loves me too!

12