What a Horrible, Beautiful Dream

Story Info
Thank goodness it was all just a dream.
957 words
9.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on a big beautiful bed, naked. She holds me close to her, my back against her breasts. Her hands on my breasts, she strokes them tenderly and lovingly. She kisses my cheek and slides her hands down my belly and parts my legs. Her fingertips travel down my inner thigh, she parts my swollen lips with two fingers and strokes my clit with her free hand. I moan and tilt my head back, she kisses my neck and shoulder and hugs me tightly. Then she turns me around and lays me on my back. She kisses my lips and spreads my legs, she kisses my clit and circles it with her tongue, planting soft kisses on my pussy in between licks. Then she pulls away, and she suddenly she begins to change.

Her face becomes longer and cat-like, her eyes get bigger and turn yellow, her pupils narrow to black slits. She grows larger, her breasts fuller, her torso becomes longer and her legs lengthen. Bones snap, her feet become longer and her nails become claws. Her arms get longer and more muscular and her nails grow longer. A long black whip-like tail sprouts behind her. Her skin changed to an olive green and her hair grows longer and changes from gold to dark blue. I open my mouth to scream but no sound comes out, all that comes is a choked gasp. She leans forward and her forked tongue, pink-black, slithers out and glides over my breasts, circling and squeezing them, covering them in a sticky glaze.

I shut my eyes tightly and clench my teeth as her tongue slithers up my neck and enters my ear. I whimper and it seems to excite her, her claws graze my breasts and she returns her hands to my pussy. Her fingers tease my clit, she pulls her tongue from my ear and pushed it into my mouth. I cry out, the ends of her tongue seem to lengthen in my mouth, each fighting for my tongue. Tears squeeze from my eyes and roll down my cheeks, she pushes her tongue into my throat and withdraws it.

Lifting me she turns me over on my belly, propping me up on my knees and spreading my legs. Her long tongue licks up and down my slit, lubing me up. She holds my hips and enters me with her tongue. The feeling is amazing! Her dual tongues twisting inside me, penetrating me deeply one at a time and attacking the most sensitive depths of my pussy. I'm burning inside, my breasts are burning and aching, it feels so good. I cry out and she takes hold of my wrists and holds them behind my back. Her hands are still on my hips, she's sprouted a second set of arms. She pushed deeper with her tongue, my hard nipples grazed the sheets. She withdrew one of her tongues from my pussy and licked up my crack to my hole. She pushed into me, her tongues thrusts into me in a saw-like motion. She pushes deeper, pushing into me without concern for me. It hurts but it feels so good.

She won't allow me to cum, she pulls her tongues from my ass and pussy and pulls me back against her. One set of hands holds my breasts and the other holds my hands behind my back. Then she grows a third set of arms and holds my legs apart. Her tail slides up from beneath me between my legs till it's even with my face. It glistens in the moonlight with the same sticky glaze from her tongue. Then the tip thickens, it thickens to a bulbous tip thicker than my wrist, in the center is an eye. It winks it me, then some white goo oozes from it and the tip opens to reveal a pair of pink-black lips, it's a tiny mouth. Then out of the mouth comes a thick blunt head. It waves at me, oozing more white goo, then it slides back down.

She rubs the tip against my clit. I close my eyes and moan, enjoying the feeling. Then I feel pressure, I whimper and cry out as she pushes the thick tip into my pussy.

"No stop!" I cried.

She pushed deeper, the lips of her tail rubbing against my lips. She massaged my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples between her fingers. She thrust her tail deeper into me, she glided in so easily but I worried something inside me would rip but it felt so good. She groaned loudly, moaning into my ear, her deep voice drowning out my higher voice. She lifted me up and turned me forward onto my hands and knees. She squeezed my breasts hard and thrust deeper into me, pressing her hips against my bottom. I felt pressure on my ass, something blunt pressing my hole open.

"Oh no don't!" I cried as my ass was forced open.

Her hips smacked against mine, thrusting into me in unison with her tail, her newly grown phallus opening me up. The only sounds audible were her loud grunts and groans and roars as she thrust into me. With each thrust her phalluses grew more wet, I could feel her sticky goo running down my thighs. She thrust harder into me, She roared as she came, ejaculating into me, her cum and goo filling me and leaking out, running down my crack and inner thighs.

I cried out and sat up in bed, my sheets were wet and sticky, I was drenched in sweat. Oh thank goodness I'm still in my own bed, thank goodness I'm alone, thank goodness it was just a dream. A horrible but beautiful dream.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mood Slime Ch. 01 Hot intern accidentally gets mood slime "in the mood".in NonHuman
Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 01 A special problem lands Thomas Lanzig a special job.in NonHuman
Cat Nipped Ch. 01 Mature business woman meets a young futa girl.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Nice n' Slimy Ch. 01 A high school senior's life is forever changed.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Dark Ooze Intruder of Wizard's Tower gives Unfortunate Consequences.in NonHuman
More Stories