What a MILF! Ch. 04

Story Info
Patrice makes his choice and everyone opens up.
2.3k words
4
19.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrice finally just grinned and laughed.

"What the fuck do I care? I've fooled around, which you apparently know about and not just with men. That's only the flings that you know about. There have been some women as well, but I've oddly been more discreet about those, perhaps because I knew that you'd be looking for signs of that. I thought that you wouldn't suspect a thing about the guys. At any rate, I don't feel like losing you, Stacey, and this does sound like a bit of fun when you put it that way," Patrice confessed at last, breaking his lengthy silence.

"See, was that so hard?" Stacey smiled. Now that they were agreed in principle, she was in a much better mood, from what I could tell.

"I take it that we can make a pact now among the six of us? Good. Unless any of you object, I suggest that Otto set down the basic terms and conditions of our living arrangements," Katie chimed in.

"Okay, let's talk this over and agree to some ground rules here. It might get a little complicated, but we need to settle this, because the dynamics of every relationship are different between each of us," I proposed and began initiating a lengthy discussion not worth describing in tedious detail.

This was the contract approved by the six of us (though Desmond didn't really say much and simply opted to back whatever Katie said):

1.Otto and Katie Hauser, Desmond Gallagher, Carla "Carlita" Hernandez, and Stacey and Patrice Larue hereby consent to a polyamorous romantic, sexual, financial, and co-parenting relationship with each other, subject to the following rules.

2.Desmond Gallagher, by his own assent, henceforth belongs to Katie Hauser as her brother and sexual slave for the rest of his life. His cock belongs to her and she has the right to control his sex life and orgasms, including which members of this group he will service and when he should do so.

3.Katie Hauser hereby consents to allow Patrice Larue the standing privilege to use Desmond Gallagher's ass and mouth for his own sexual gratification, subject only to issues of health and safety.

4.All members of this group hereby renounce both any prior supposed claims to the "fidelity" of their spouses or significant others, as well as the right to pursue any sexual relationships outside of this group.

5.Carlita Hernandez shall divorce her husband as soon as possible, but shall not remarry. She shall instead be collared by her own consent as the sexual slave of Otto Hauser for the rest of her life. Her pussy and ass belong to him and he has the right to control her sex life and orgasms, including which members of this group she will service and when she should do so.

6.Stacey Larue will be Otto Hauser's mistress, in the traditional European sense of the term, not the D/s meaning of it.

7.Katie Hauser will remain Otto Hauser's wife in all senses of that word except the monogamous one.

8.Katie Hauser will be Patrice Larue's friend with benefits.

9.Stacey Larue will remain Patrice Larue's wife in all senses of that word except the monogamous one.

10.The six members of this group will share a residence as soon as practical, as well as all parental duties.

11.Otto Hauser, Stacey Larue, and Carlita Hernandez will share a bed for the first six months of cohabitation. Patrice Larue, Katie Hauser, and Desmond Gallagher will also share a bed for the same period. Sleeping arrangements will be reviewed after that period lapses.

12.Otto Hauser will be official head of the family, Katie Hauser will be official domestic goddess, and Stacey Larue will be official head of family finances.

13.Otto Hauser will not make any sexual advances toward Desmond Gallagher.

14.Patrice Larue will not make any sexual advances toward Otto Hauser.

15.Stacey Larue and Katie Hauser will be girlfriends in the lesbian as well as the platonic sense of the term.

16.Stacey Larue will have one more child after the birth of her unborn, this one to be sired by Otto Hauser. After this, she will have a tubal ligation performed on her.

17.Katie Hauser will have three children, two of them sired by Otto Hauser and one by Desmond Gallagher. After this, she will have a tubal ligation performed on her.

18.Carlita Hernandez will have as many children sired by any of the men as Otto Hauser as her Master should desire.

19.No members of this group shall divulge the details of this contract or lifestyle with any outside parties.

20.All children born to Stacey Larue will officially belong to Patrice Larue, even if it is known otherwise within the group.

21.All children born to Katie Hauser will officially belong to Otto Hauser, even if it is known otherwise within the group.

22.All children born to Carlita Hernandez will officially belong to whomever Otto Hauser shall designate.

23.All parties to this group shall have regular STD and HIV tests.

24.No party to this group shall use any protection during any encounters with each other, as fidelity to this group shall displace fidelity to an individual as the test of loyalty and trust among the members.

25.Patrice and Stacey Larue shall maintain a joint-savings account and joint-checking account with the bank.

26.Otto and Katie Hauser shall maintain a joint-savings account and joint-checking account with the bank.

27.Desmond Gallagher and Carlita Hernandez shall maintain a joint-savings account and joint-checking account with the bank.

It was a lot of work and took up much of the night, but when the group went to sleep that night, we could do so with much less anxiety than before. I slept well myself and dreamed of a vivid threesome with Stacey and Carlita. My cock was buried in Carlita's asshole and Stacey straddled my face to my delight.

Just as I prepared to cum in Carlita's sweet booty, I awoke to a full bladder and had to run straight to the john. That was where I saw Patrice and Desmond together, my brother-in-law getting taken hard by Mr. Larue in the ass. He didn't seem to mind at all, much to my surprise. I thought that he was just humoring Katie, but he evidently enjoyed having a man bugger him. They were in the shower, which was off and the curtain was pulled back.

"Never mind them. Just relieve yourself, honey," Stacey urged me from behind, pulling down my shorts as I peed.

Stacey kissed the back of my neck and started fondling my ass while I pissed. I felt my hard-on thicken from the morning wood I already had. Stacey made matters worse when she washed my hands before I could get the chance and spread my cheeks to clean my crack with a washrag. It was evidently her excuse to play with my ass.

The noises from the shower area didn't stop and I was surprised at how much they excited me to hear them. Between that and Stacey's sweet attentions to my ass, I was as hard as I could ever be. While Patrice sodomized Desmond, she fondled my tush for her own gratification. I certainly enjoyed her hands there myself. They were quite sensual to the touch.

Just then, Patrice pulled out of Desmond's ass and both of them started running the shower. That was all Stacey needed to get very hot and heavy with me. She bent over the sink and presented me with her soaking wet cunt. Obviously, watching her husband get it on with another man was a real voyeuristic thrill and had her in a naughty good mood. She wanted to be fucked and taken by a man. It was apparent to me and I wanted to be that man. Stacey had never looked as beautiful as right then, bent over a bathroom sink in the nude, her sexy ass and hips inviting me to use her.

I gladly accepted Stacey's offer, approaching her from behind to spread her thighs and enter her sweet cunt. I grabbed her shoulders and started thrusting my cock deep inside this MILF in front of me. She arched her back and met my strokes eagerly with each action of her hips. I returned the favor that she showed me earlier, kissing the back of her neck as she did with mine. Stacey's wet pussy was very accommodating to my dick, to say the least. I had to work hard not to cum too early.

I was so busy screwing Stacey that I didn't notice the shower stopping a few minutes later and the two men watching us. Patrice and Desmond stroked themselves in excitement as they observed our encounter. I only realized it when I heard groans of pleasure from the duo.

The experience of being watched was too much for me. I came in seconds and filled Stacey with a worthy load of cum. If she weren't already preggers, I'm pretty sure that I'd have knocked her up from this delicious encounter. As it was, when I pulled out, she pouted and whimpered from her apparent desire to get fucked again.

"I need to be fucked again. My craving for sex has grown so much lately. Please, one of you guys, fuck me hard. Otto, is there any way to get hard again sooner?" she pleaded with me.

"Maybe with the right stimulation. Did you any of you have any ideas?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, there is one, but it would break a rule," Patrice observed.

"I'll go for it this time. I think that I know what you mean. Just lube me up well. If I'm going to take it in the ass, I want to be prepared correctly to cut back on the pain. I don't want to disappoint your lovely wife, Patrice. She has needs, especially now. I also want my cock sucked and I want to put my dick in Stacey's ass this time. Desmond, find Katie or Carlita and see what they are doing. Find out which of them will suck my dick while I prepare to butt-fuck Stacey," I demanded, becoming quite bossy all of the sudden.

This was the moment that Patrice decided to take my anal cherry. He spread my ass-cheeks and smothered my crack with a fantastic amount of KY. It still hurt considerably as he entered my butt-hole, but it was also more pleasant than I expected in the abstract. The stories of prostate stimulation were true. Patrice bottomed out rather quickly in my asshole and his impressive cock reached my prostate with relative ease once the lube greased his path through my colon.

I was already quite stiff when Katie entered the washroom with Desmond and Carlita following her. My wife knelt in front of me and gestured for Desmond to join her in sucking my cock. Carlita looked a bit left out, but then apparently had a brainstorm, as she gave each of us a "come hither" look. We caught her hint, since the bathroom was a bit small for this purpose. Patrice even pulled out for a moment so we could take this activity to a more convenient part of the house.

Once we were all in my bedroom, Stacey bent over the bed and Carlita spread her legs in front of the MILF to offer her pussy for eating. I was once more busy fucking Katie's face as well as Desmond's, their silent now apparent to me. They traded off sucking me off, while Patrice slid his cock into my ass once again. I did my best to prevent an early release, but the siblings didn't make it easy by any means. Having my sexy wife and her pretty-boy brother suck my cock was a serious turn-on for me, to say the least.

After Katie and Desmond got me nice and hard, I lubed up Stacey's ass and eased my cock into her butt. She groaned for a moment or two, but she didn't resist me at all. Stacey knew that this was coming for a while after my announcement. I took her by the hair and pushed deeper by the second. Carlita gasped, no doubt because of Stacey biting down on her pussy lips in response to my cock.

Patrice, meanwhile, kept fucking my ass and he didn't show me any mercy, either. Then again, I didn't mind having my butt probed by his steely cock. It reached the best places inside me and I could see why Stacey was so hooked on his dick. I tried to put it out of my mind and focus on sodomizing his wife, but being sandwiched between both halves of the couple did all kinds of nasty, kinky things to my mind.

At last, anyway, Patrice couldn't resist his carnal urges and he filled my bowels with his load. As he pulled out, I lost all self-restraint and exploded inside Stacey's asshole with my cum. By now, we could hear Katie riding Desmond once more. It was more than a reward for his compliance. My wife lusted so thoroughly for her own brother that she evidently needed him to take her and spurt inside her cunt.

The new day hadn't even dawned yet, and things had changed dramatically for us. Rules would have to be rewritten and new agreements/understandings reached. Such were my thoughts as I heard my wife committing incest and Stacey and Carlita feverishly kissed my mouth. Patrice, meanwhile, looked for some rags to wipe both my dick and his clean.

"Now, about these rules. We need to talk in a little bit here," I declared.

"Talk is cheap and it can wait. I want my turn with your dick, stud. Right here in my ass, papi," Carlita chose to speak up for herself, while Desmond and Katie played doctor.

Yes, this would be quite the day ahead of us, It was not even sunrise and we already had an orgy. There was no telling what else would come to pass. I certainly hoped to find out.

"Such a sassy slave, but we'll fix that," I chided my new slave.

"Please do, Master. Correct your saucy Mexican slut. Show me who's boss," she invited as much as challenged me.

It was an invitation I couldn't imagine declining in three lifetimes.