What a Mistletoe Can Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" There was a pause. "Look at me, Laila."

"I can't. What if we don't make it out?" Her eyes were tearing up and she continued to look down. I pulled her close to me and raised my hand to her face. My hand softly grabbed her cheek and I brought her eyes to mine.

"How long have you known me? Your entire life almost. I know we never talked much back then, but you know who I am regardless. I won't let anything happen to us." For that exact moment, I wanted to kiss her. She was so vulnerable and weak and I was so strong and she needed me. She was in my embrace and I was so close to her glossy lips. I smelled Lucky and it made my insides twist from its intoxication.

"Sorry, Addy. I'm just...scared. This was unexpected, and there is nothing that could take my mind off of this; we don't even have a phone signal to call our friends and family," she said. I think she had realized how close we were and she started to move away, which made me extremely disappointed. But then my mind flipped and a light bulb came on.

"Well, I know something that could take your mind off of things."

Chuckling in disbelief, "Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Remember earlier today? You told me you always wanted to know what it would've been like to kiss me. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't think about what it would've been like to kiss you too. When I gave you that peck on the cheek from the mistletoe, I began to wonder about you."

"Oh." Her smile faded and I could tell her face was beginning to flush out.

"It's okay! It's not a serious kiss or anything, but just for old times sake and it is a distraction. It wouldn't mean anything." There was another long pause. I knew Laila wanted to, she just had to tell me yes. I just needed her to relax. Think of something else. This kiss thing might be good for me too because then maybe I can get over this small form of a crush I had on her from the beginning of the day.

"I don't know." It was the most quiet sentence I had ever heard her say. I wanted to place my hand over her chest and feel her heart beating every which way, but I knew she must've been getting nervous.

"There's nothing to worry about," I said quietly. My hands grabbed both side of her face, so smooth and warm. I slowly began pulling her face towards mine. "It's just a kiss." She looked up at me, nervous and curious, and probably wondering what the hell she was doing. What the hell was I doing? Her hands shook as I moved closer. I purposely extended her anxiety to just make her only concentrate on what was about to happen. I looked at her lips and they were mere inches away from mine.

"Don't," she looked at me tenderly and a tear rushed down her cheek.

"Hush, it will be okay. Trust me." I whispered to her. I ran a thumb down the streak where her tear left her eye and smiled at her. I wanted to run my thumb against her lips and have her tongue stick out and suckle it, but I kept my mind straight. She would never do that. I knew she wanted me to kiss her when she started breathing sporadically and her eyes closed tight, waiting for me. "Look...at me...Laila," I told her, almost in a commanding voice.

She opened her eyes, those amazing dark brown eyes.

My hands moved to her sides, my fingers gripped her hips as she moved them, edging closer to my mouth with hers. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck. Jolts of excitement surged through my body from her touch. I had no clue anyone's touch could do that. My ex's sure as hell didn't and she was a sex machine. So why did this happen with Laila? Maybe it was getting cold?

I could tell she wasn't thinking about the snow storm anymore, but now her nervousness was towards us now. My hands squeezed and let go of her hips and I looked at her eyes again, but this time I didn't break contact. We inched closer and closer together, breathing a little be harder with each inch. Damn, what was the original reason for doing this?

"Do it," she whispered even softer. Our noses touched and I grazed my lips over hers once, twice, three times. I licked my lips and tasted the strawberry lip gloss that made her lips look so unforgivable. Unnoticed by me until after I did it, I grunted in a low voice and my heart jumped. I pressed my lips against hers hard. Her mouth tasted like candy, sweet and flavorful. There was no tongue action, just lips. It was as innocent as her, but it still felt nice. I pulled away when I felt her tense up and her eyelashes fluttered against my face. Dead silence that took over the room. I looked at her and began to say something, but I wanted more. That kiss didn't shake the weird feeling she gave me when she first got here, it made me want to kiss her again; to my surprise, she pulled my head back down to hers and said, "That's not a kiss."

And then all I could think was, fuck yes.

I kissed her once more, but this time I pressed my tongue through. Her tongue gently twirled with mine and her legs shifted. I heard her sigh into my mouth as our tongues mated and I could feel the cool air hit my lips where her mouth was previously. I groaned back when I finally understood why she sighed. It changed the kiss. It changed it good. So, so good.

At first, we gave each other that wimpy kiss, but that second attempt at kissing, our mouths became aggressive. I didn't even know how, but it did. I controlled the kiss, but she started groaning as the we went on. I couldn't pull away anymore because then, the kiss began to control me. Hell, I couldn't even control myself! My dick started growing under my pants, throbbed to life. We needed to stop kissing, but I couldn't make myself quit. It felt so good. Then I realized how close we were. Our chests grinded against each others and one of her hands held the back of my head, stroking through my hair. I left my hands at her hips still, fearing what would had happened if I moved them anywhere else.

Our tongues were deep now, working together. Her mouth worked mine aggressively, hard, fast, and so good. She tugged at my hair with her hands, pulled down, making my lips drop onto hers harder and harder. Somehow my hands hand moved to her skin and had lifted up her shirt a small amount that just exposed the sides of her body. Fuck, I had to stop...Any further up or down, things were going to get out of hand and my dick would call the shots. I wanted Laila to stop us, stop me, but she didn't. My brain was overpowered by our carnality, like it was sex through just kissing. I squeezed my eyes tightly closed. A few raises up and I could fondle her breasts, a few drops down, I could finger her pussy. This was bad. It was hard. I was hard. I raised my body up, took her with me and eased her down on her back onto couch. I didn't want to stop kissing her. I hovered over and on top of her, controlled her movements and where she went and what she could do. She started grunting as her hands left my neck and head and flowed to my chest where she slowly pushed me away.

"Wait, wait, wait." She was gasping for air, I was so turned on and ready to do anything she wanted and everything I wanted. Then bringing me back to reality she quickly looked into my eyes and then down as she reminded me, "Just a kiss, remember? Just a kiss and that's all."

__________________

That next morning, Laila stayed up in the room most of the day. I came and got her to eat some lunch, which was ham sandwiches. Eventually we spoke to each other, refrained from bringing up last night, even though it was definitely on my mind. There wasn't much to do but to talk to each other being trapped inside the cabin. We had some laughs, awkward mostly, but all it did was make me get a bigger crush on her. She kept her distance from me and I respected that, but she would not avoid it forever.

I had been up all night thinking about what almost happened between Laila and myself. She took off like a bat out of hell when she stopped us, all the way upstairs and into her room. I figured I just should let her have some time to herself. I knew for sure I wasn't expecting the feeling I got when I kissed her, only supposed to be a friendly, cheap kiss and nothing more. Nothing is always something though, right? But when her lips touched mine, I felt something I had never felt before kissing a woman. My wandering mind trailed off into thinking about what could've happened and what would've happened if she didn't run out. I wanted to run up those stairs after her and push her to the bed and kiss her until our jaws fell off, and then strip her clothes off and fuck her senseless to get rid of that urge. I went from having a tedious crush on my sister's best friend, to fucking her in my mind. It sucked. It had to be the time where we were trapped in a cabin, high in the mountains, blocked in by snow, contained only a few generators, and left hanging by one short phone call telling us to wait it out for up to an entire week. I was literally stuck inside a house with a girl that I need to fuck to get the edge off and I knew it was a bad idea. Plus, I could still taste that strawberry lip gloss just teasing me. I thought about what Laila looked like naked. If she was built, or smooth, or curvy. She dominated my mind. As I kept her on my mind, I reached into my boxers and lifted out my dick., pinkish-red, and thick. God, I could just only imagine it sliding in and out of her, my entire eight inches filling her up, going in as far as I could, until my pelvis touched her pussy. Laila, calling my name over and over, asking me to stop as she dug her nails into my back..

My dick rose up and down as I continued my fantasy.

I could see her, back arched into my stomach and me pumping into her, holding her to me. She would try to get away, becoming sensitive to each trust, but I hold her down in the position, picking up the pace and her mouth opens up to silently scream. Sweat, pouring off of our bodies, our scents becoming one, her sweet smell of sex indulging me into Nirvana.

The faster I pumped into her, the faster I stroked my cock. I looked down at my hand going over the tip of the head, my stomach convulsing inwards as I gave out labored breaths. I needed to come so hard. I was about to too, but then I was interrupted.

I heard a knock at my door. Agitated and ready to explode, I regained my composure and pulled my boxers back and over my manhood, being careful not to touch it again. It was so close to release..."Come...in."

The door creaked open and there she was, in a satin robe that held a petite body underneath. "Hi."

"Hey."

She walked inside and held my shirt in her hands. "I just thought I should give you back your shirt before I keep it. It's super cute." She chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. Just toss it over by my bags." She threw it over there and then looked unsure as she began to leave the room. "Laila." I stopped her. "What did you really come in here for? Your execution was kinda lame. I could tell. So, what?"

"Nothing."

I smiled. "Nothing is---"

"---always something, I know." She faced me again. The dim lighting gave her a figure of being a siren. Her robe was gold and every step she took, a split on the robe showed off her entire leg, all the way up to her hip bone. It was so sexy.

"...Well?" I asked.

"Well..." She sighed. "It's extremely cold in my room and there aren't any extra sheets and I just...hate being cold."

"Oh! Well then what are you asking me?"

"I don't know."

"Laila, yeah you do."

"I was wondering...if...we...we...if..."

"If we could keep each other warm?"

"Yeah, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I understand. I just don't really have too much to put on that's comfortable. I didn't bring a 'thermal sleeping robe and jacket.'"

I laughed, and turned to my side. I gripped the edge of the covers and pulled them back, "Yeah, c'mon. But I must warn you that I tend to just wear boxers."

"Right. Well I have my robe on so it's okay." She glided over towards my bed and I felt like I was about to burst with sexual need. She sat down onto the bed and slid under the covers. Mines were much thicker than her bed sheets so she immediately noticed how warm it was. "It feels so good ."

"Wait, what?"

"The covers. It's really warm. I love it."

"Oh...yeah." Damn. Everything she was starting to say to me was affecting my hard-on. 'It feels so good,' threw me for a spin. I loved hearing her speak after yesterday. Her voice was sultry, calm, and a hit of rasp that kind of put me in a trance, getting distracted by how she said things. "So, do you always where that robe to bed?"

"No," she said. "I normally wear nothing to bed."

What...the...fuck? Seriously? I couldn't take much more of her. I don't know if she was teasing me on purpose or if she was just answering a simple question, either way, I needed to jerk off and soon or I would be having her pussy doing it for me. "Oh, okay."

She laid on one side of my bed on her side, her back facing me, while I laid on my back, hands behind my head as I stared up at the ceiling. I finally nodded off after I started to hear those cute huffs coming from Laila.

It wasn't too long before Laila's shaking woke me up, freezing to death. "Laila, are you okay?"

"Oh," she said through chattering teeth, "Yeah, just a bit chilly."

"Here, I promise I'm not trying to come onto you." Yet. I turned to her backside and placed my arm around her waist. The robe was slightly opened, so my hand was lucky enough to feel her silky skin against mine. She kind of reacted to what I did. "We're going to spoon, okay? It'll keep us both warm."

"Okay."

I loved how she was almost willing to do anything to just keep warm. I nudged against her back until I could smell her hair and hear her breaths. My other arm went under her neck while I rubbed her stomach and side with the other. Her chattered teeth calmed down and my cock rose up. I knew she could feel it between her ass cheeks. The robe was thin and soft, my dick thick and hard. I could've taken her like that if I wanted to. Just ease up that robe and slide in my rod. I heard the slapping sounds my thighs would make against her ass, me whispering dirty things into her ear as she squirmed and screamed for me to make her hot, make her come...

I had to tell her. I had to ask her if we could just fuck. I craved it. Craved her. "Laila," I whispered. "Laila?" I lightly shook her but to no avail, she remained quiet, huffing. Of course she went to sleep...but, maybe it's best If I got mine too. Tomorrow would be another long day to spend plenty of time with each other.

__________________________

I woke up to find Laila gone. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch. 8:00A.M. I looked at my phone, still no signal. "Damnit." I got out of the bed, just in my boxers and walked to Laila's room. Her door was wide open, but she wasn't there. Yawning, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, where she stood, wearing a very form fitting, long sleeved, black tunic paired with tight blue jeans with some black boots. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The shirt she was wearing had a V cut on the back, so I could see the lines and shapes her back made. "Morning."

She snapped around, "Oh, you scared me. G'mornin'. I made some hot chocolate for us. And some hot soup."

"Wow. Thanks." I walked into the kitchen where she fully faced me.

"Um, aren't you going to put on some clothes? Like a shirt? Pants?" She asked.

"I will, afterwards."

"Oh, okay." She set the table as I asked her a few questions.

"So, did you sleep well?'

"Yeah. It was better than me freezing to death in my own bed, that's for sure! See...this is what happens when black people go out into the cold. Avalanches and coldness and cold." We both laughed, releasing some of the tension that had grown between us.

"But?"

"But what?"

"Well you made it seem like there was going to be a 'but' at the end...No pun intended."

She made a disgruntled sound. The table was set and we began eating, the soup tasted like canned soup but the hot chocolate felt so nice going down my throat. I wondered if I would get the same feeling if it was Laila's honey going down my throat. My boxers were starting to pitch a tent.

"Tell me." I said.

"Well...It was a little awkward for me when we started, um, spooning. I just wanted to clear it with you just in case we have to do it again tonight."

"Why?"

"Well...you were...you know..."

"I had an erection?"

"Addy! I don't need to hear that." She chuckled. "But yes. You did. But I was so cold and you made me feel so warm with your body heat that I didn't move away. Though I just figured, you were a guy, and guys have erections...So nothing to worry about."

"Yeah. Nothing to worry about...except that the erection was for you." Laila almost spit her hot chocolate out.

"Wh-what?"

"My erection was for you, Laila. Look, I don't know what it was about that small peck on the cheek I gave you, but it drove me nuts. And then when we kissed for real last night, I can't get you out of my mind." Laila was already up and out of her seat, putting the dishes in the sink. "I don't want to make you angry or feel weird, but I am attracted to you. It's like I have to have you once. I promised myself I would tell you because you are making me nuts." Laila walked away and I got up and followed her. Up the stairs she went, to her room and she tried to shut the door. I forcefully pushed the door open and stomped in. "Damn it all to hell, stop running away from me."

"Get out!" she yelled.

"Wait, why? Why? I just told you that I---"

"I know what you just said. But...damn it, Addy...Why, huh? Why now? Why not back then?"

"You said you were over it."

"I was never over it, Addy. I've always liked you. I wasn't heartbroken when I dumped my ex because every time we did anything together, I always thought about what it could've been like with you. You just never gave me any attention. You're just confusing me, that's all. I have always wanted to kiss you and be with you. But I just know that if anything ever happened between us...what would your parents think? What would Candace think about her best friend and brother sleeping around? I just...thought I was over you, but clearly I'm not."

That left me stunned and at a loss for words. After a short pause, "I'm sorry Laila. I am, but it's just that, underneath those glasses and baggy clothes was a gorgeous woman that I just realized existed. We've gotten to know each other better, is that such a bad thing?"

"Whatever." She began walking to the bathroom and I grabbed her arm, yanked her back to me and pushed her against the wall. "What are you doing? Let me go."

"You gave me a chance and I didn't even notice. You kissed me back that night and you liked it just as much as I did. There is no way we're going to end this conversation on a 'whatever.' You're only doubting yourself because you're unsure."

"Well then what do you want to do about this, Addy?" She asked me firmly. "I have nothing to say to you anymore. We kissed. It was just a kiss. That's all it was."

"Then why do you still have feelings for me? You just said you did." I twisted closer to her body, hot and turned on. "Don't you just want to, take the edge off? Just have some consensual sex for the sake of the matter?"

"What the---? Are you saying that we should sleep together? I'm not some one act, Addy."

"No. I'm just saying if we fuck each other...then maybe this weird tension built of between us of wanting to kiss, like, hug, and all that other shit will go away. We are stuck in the cabin for a few days, at least, so I suggest that we start getting to know one another more." My hands slid down to her hips, where I felt them last time. She licked her lips and stared directly into my eyes, not blinking once. "I take that as a yes?"

"You can take that as no. Now please, get off of me so I can lie down." She began to raise up and I pushed her back, only then, I used my pelvis to keep her pinned to the wall just where I liked her. I felt like she was mine and no one else's. I could picture myself fucking her right then, squeezing her between the pounding of my cock and the wall behind her. I knew she could feel my erection. Before she could say another word, I covered her mouth with mine. It was no comparison that this kiss was better. I felt alive and just...horny. She moaned into my mouth and that's all it took for me. I switched our places so that I could be against the wall and her sinful body. I hugged her torso close to my and trailed kisses onto her neck and chest, blowing over the wet spots, sending a tingly sensation down between her legs. After minutes of what felt like tongue sex, she raised away, "I think I should go to a different room...away from this."