What A Morning

Story Info
Busty lady is banged by husband's friends.
2.1k words
3.72
191.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcards
jcards
4 Followers

I am about 5’4” tall and weigh about 160 lbs. Needless to say, I am pretty thick. My breast are 38 DDD’s. Which all the boys adore. I have a big ass and a narrow waist line. The better to hold on to while I am getting fucked, I always say.

I woke up about 7am. I walked into the living room and there sat two of my husbands friends. We had a party last night, they must have stayed over. My husband must have left for work already. He shouldn’t trust me like this. They think my place is a flop house. That’s cool, they all have keys anyway. I could feel myself swaying underneath my loose fitting top, noticing their eyes on my tits as I walked past. It made me wet and immediately, I felt my nipples get hard. I thought I’d give them a show, why not. I acted like I was picking up the paper on the floor, giving them an eyeful of my ass. I knew they could see my ass cheeks hanging out of my shorts because they are so tiny, and my ass is so big. I could feel their eyes on me and turned around too catch them ogling me. I stayed bent over for a few more seconds and thought to myself, that’s enough for now. I have fucked my husbands friends before but it had been a long time, about 2 yrs, and now I was so fucking, horny any cock would do.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink. While I was in there, I pulled on my nipples to make sure that they were sticking out. Sure enough they were. I strolled back into the living room, almost shaking my tits as I walked. It felt good to know their eyes were on me. I sat on the love seat opposite them. I pulled one leg up too my chest and casually stretched the other straight out. I knew I was giving them as great view of my pussy as I acted to channel surf. I noticed both of them had hardon’s. I loved teasing them.

It made my pussy even wetter. I would stretch, arching my back. As I did, my tits jutted forward, giving them a longer view because they knew I couldn’t see them starting at my tits.

They began adjusting their cocks, staring at me. I was fucking aching now. I knew I had to have one in my mouth and the other pounding my pussy.

I got up and told them that I would be taking a shower. I went to the bathroom and started the shower, accidentally leaving the door open. I hadn’t even started the shower when all of a sudden they had to take a piss, yeah right. I told them to wait until I got in. they did.

I was soaping my tits up when I heard one of them walk in. It was Joey. I knew he could see washing my tits. I acted as though I needed something form the medicine cabinet, and leaned against the glass. Pressing my tits against the door. I seen his eyes bulge out as he looked at my tits. He left, I could her him telling Tom that he had seen my tits on glass and how he thought that I wanted him too see them. No shit Sherlock.

Now Tom comes stumbling in, (these dumb asses could have already been in my cunt by now.) He began staring through the glass as well. I started washing my ass, bending over. You know the things a horny girl does, when she wants to get boned. I was bending at the waist, acting as if I had dropped the soap. My ass pressed against the glass. I looked back and through the fog, I could see him stroking his cock. It was bigger than I remembered. MUCH bigger. I stood up too turn off the shower and heard the door close. I thought how close I was to enveloping that cock of his, why did he leave?

I went to my room to get dressed, well almost dressed. I put on another skimpy top, that’s all I own. And some shorts. I dried my hair a bit and heard moaning coming from the front room. I went to the front room and seen the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen. My Friend Tom was getting his face fucked by his brother Joey. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Joey had Tom’s head and was literally fucking his throat. Tom was stroking his cock, long strokes too. He had the biggest hard cock I had seen and couldn’t wait too lower myself on that fuck stick. Tom’s eyes were all red and glossy. That’s what happens when you try and deep throat your brother. I stood there and watched as Joey ravaged toms throat. Tom was choking, when Joey pulled his cock out, strands of saliva glistened.

I started taking my clothes off. Pulling my nipples with one hand and playing with my wet pussy with the other. I decided to give poor Tom a break and walked over to where they were. I got down on my knees and began sucking Joey’s cock. Still wet with Tom’s spit, it slid in my mouth pretty easily. I loved giving head and it showed. .

Joey had a thick cock, about 7” long. It was dark and had a big blue curvy vein running along the side. I had sucked bigger cocks and new this wouldn’t be a problem. I got off of my knees to sit in the chair. Joey followed and put his stick in my mouth as I sat. I began giving him the blow job of his life. He fucked my face as fast as he could and I didn’t miss a stroke or choke a bit. My tits were swaying with every stroke he put to my face. Grabbing and pulling my hair. I fucking loved it. I hadn’t seen tom for a minute and wondered where he was. I looked up and Tom had climbed onto the table. He was stroking his cock, looking at Joey like it was time to get even. He grabbed Joey’s head and forced his long cock into his mouth. He acted like he didn’t like it at first. But before too long. Tom was making Joey choke, and slobber all over. Long strands of saliva even reached down to my face. There I was. Sucking my Joey’s cock as I sat in the chair, while Tom was fucking Joey’s face right above me. I could see everything perfectly. Where the fuck was my husband. I am glad he’s not here any way.

I needed cock. NOW. I pulled myself away form the expert cock sucking I was doing and moved to the couch. The boys followed and before I could say a word. Each of them had my big tits in their mouth.

Slurping on my nipples. Hands all over my body. Fingers in my pussy. Fingers in my ass. I was in heaven. I got down again on my knee’s. I couldn’t help myself. I took them into my mouth as quick as I could. Sucking and stroking. Tom FINALLY put his cock into my mouth. His cock was an easy 10 incher and thick. I could barley get my fucking hand around it. I managed to ease it into my mouth. Slowly, inch by inch, he sank that mother fucker to the balls. I couldn’t breath and didn’t give a shit. I had the biggest cock of my life in my mouth. Joey was slurping away at my snatch. Loving every minute of it I might add. Tom continued fucking my face. Joey got up and slid his cock into my cunt. It felt so good to finally be penetrated again!

I took a break from Tom’s huge cock long enough to get on my knees and put my big ass into the air.

Tom now sitting in front of me. Fucking cock sticking out like a flag pole. And Joey sliding his cock into me. Wow, there I was getting the banging of my life by two big cocked studs. All I could think of was ,where is my husband. Does he know his friends are fucking the shit out of his wife. What a dirty mess he is coming home too?

I took ALL of Tom’s cock into my throat while Joey was slapping my ass and reaching around, pinching my nipples. As you can see from the pic above, there is plenty too slap and pinch.

I decided to give Joey some head and made them switch. I really wanted Tom’s fat cock in my cunt now any way. Tom laid on the couch and I obediently climbed up top. I sure am glad Joey loosened my cunt up for Tom. I felt that monster stretch my pussy as I slid onto it. Damn it felt good too be fucked by a big cock. I quickly got use to it and began riding him like a champ. My tits were swinging furiously side too side. I came almost as soon as he entered me. Joey came up from behind and was licking my ass. I turned around and began riding Tom backward. He grabbed my tits and held them for Joey to suck. I was in heaven. Joey then went down on me again. He was licking my clit as Tom’s huge cock slid in and out. He would lick my cunt juices off of tom’s cock almost with every stroke. I noticed him begin to suck Tom’s heavy balls. I purposely slid off of Tom’s cock knowing Joey would slide it into his mouth. Sure enough, he did. That was so fucking hot seeing that that, I came again!

Joey began to suck his cock, put it back into my cunt. Pull it out and suck some more. This went on for another few minutes.

I could feel Tom begin to tighten up and knew he was about too explode. I quickened my pace and felt him start to cum.

I pulled off of his cock and let Joey have what he wanted. A big load of cum on his face. I quickly jumped down to where Joey was getting his face doused with a sweet thick load of cum.

I counted 6 or 7 ropes of hot jizz land on his face. I fought him to try and get that cum into my mouth too. Tom finally stopped cumming. I looked at Joey’s face, he was glazed. I licked as much as I could of and sucked the rest out of Tom’s Cock. Joey was next.

I slid off of Tom’s cock and threw Joey on the floor. I grabbed his cock and directed it towards my hole. He slid in easily because fucking tom had stretched my cunt so much. I rode him for a bit and decided to take him in my ass. I reached back and angled his cock just right. I felt it pop past the first ring and away I went. I love getting fucked in the ass and even better by my husbands friend. I told Joey to get on the couch. I hopped back on him facing Tom. Joey grabbed my legs and pulled them to my chest. That put my cunt high into the air. With a little expert deep throating of Tom’s cock, he was ready to go again. He got right in front of me, and aimed his cock right into my pussy. Now, I was in trouble. I had a 7 incher in my ass and a 10 incher in my cunt. I wish my husband was here so I could suck his cock too. I was getting the shit fucked out of, one in my ass and one in my cunt. What a whore I am and loving every minute of it.

Tom finally pulled out and shot another few ropes all over my big tits. Joey began too cum into my ass. What a mess my husband has too clean up now. I hope he doesn’t get mad at me for getting gangbanged by his friends. He has tasted cum from my cunt before. I don’t think he knew it though.

We were through. Here I am. A cum filled dirty little mess. It’s almost noon and my husband is coming home for lunch, The boys left knowing it wouldn’t be the last time. I hope my husband wants cream pie for lunch.

jcards
jcards
4 Followers