What a Naughty Girl!

Story Info
Internet lovers meet for fun Saturday afternoon.
2.5k words
3.84
20.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we have progressed to a point where you have decided to meet with me on a Saturday at my apartment. With great effort, I make the place presentable and change the sheets on the bed and lay out the good linen, fluffing the pillows and making sure that all will be comfortable for your experience. You tell me that you are still not sure of what or how much will happen, but that is fine with me. Just to have a sexy lady over here to talk with and maybe touch and kiss is fine with me. Besides, I don't have a picture of you yet and I am anxious to see if you are as lovely as you have said. We know how people on the Internet, shall we say, exaggerate their appearances.

I have picked up some DVDs from the Lido for our viewing pleasure and have all set up for your arrival. You told me it would be about noon. HB is on the golf course and will not be back till 6:00pm. This should give us adequate time to get acquainted and see what we are going to do, other than just talk about things erotic. Just like an obscene phone call, but in person.

You arrive a few minutes and are attired elegantly slutty. Your skirt is very short, black and tight, barely covering your ass. Your stockings show below it and I can see the lace tops. Must have had some real nice comments from the folks in the lobby and the elevator. Your top is very revealing of your large breasts and your nipples are already growing firm and pressing against your top. I let you in and take your purse as you sit upon my couch, one leg drawn up under you. I had looked but saw no panty line and as I walk over to join you I can't help but notice that that is because there is no panty. When I sit down you to me and take my face in your hands and gently kiss me on the lips. My arms reach around you and draw you to me, taking your head in my head and firmly draw your face to mine and kiss you with open mouth, probing tongue and my hand sliding down your body to your hips.

Your hand moves to my shirt and opens the buttons, sliding inside to touch my chest and my nipples. That feels so good! Your skirt has risen and my hand is now on your bare ass, sliding up and down the soft skin. Your legs part gently and allow my hand to move to your pubic region, resting lightly on your stomach. You still have the French trim of your hair and the eroticism of the covering above your cunt is heady. I back away and tell you "I guess we know what will happen today." You say that decision was made on the way over here while you were playing with your cunt. You tell me you even fucked yourself with Mr. Rabbit while driving on the freeway. I would have liked to have been there while you were doing that, but I think I will get much more than that this afternoon. Your hand slides into my shorts and you agree that the visual will be a very small part of what I get this afternoon.

I flick on the TV and one of the movies starts. I tell you it is an amateur movie because I have found that the women have more realistic orgasms in them. This particular one is just several couples, one couple at a time, playing with each other in many different sexual positions. Several of the ladies like being fucked from behind and even in the ass. And they all like to suck cock and swallow cum.

You stand up and start undressing, saying that you have far too many clothes on and I follow suit as well. Nothing like having a naked wench next to you while you watch a porno movie! You sit back down and cuddle up next to me as we fast forward through the ads and get to the meat of the matter, as it were. We take that time to press our bodies against each other, exploring them with hour hands while we suck face. Now the movie begins and we pull back and sit to watch the couple, an attractive Hispanic couple. She is fairly short but has large boobs, but also a well-formed ass and a well-trimmed cunt. They start by doing what we had been doing but stretched out on the bed, their legs intertwined as their nekkid bodies are pressed together. We can see their bodies moving against each other while their hands roam all over each other. Your hand is in my lap, stroking my cock while I have one hand on your boobs, cupping it and tweaking the nipple to get it fully engorged.

This goes on for several minutes, both of us getting more aroused by the moment. Finally, I tell you that we probably have only about 4 hours together before you have to leave and we should allow some time for a shower as well, so let's go into the bedroom. You just grin and ask what took so long.

In the bedroom, we lay on the bed, meshing our bodies together, my hard cock against your cunt. We spend several minutes kissing and exploring our bodies more so. I run my hands over your ass and bring your leg over mine, opening your cunt to my cock even more so. It feels so good to have your body, about which I have fantasized for these many weeks, in my arms and feeling your warmth, smelling your lust as your cunt becomes heated with passion. I kiss your lips and then start kissing your neck, lightly brushing your skin with my tongue. My hand moves to your cunt and you wantonly spread your legs for me as I cup you with my hand. Your hand goes to my cock and strokes softly, enjoying the warmth of that growing shaft. My head moves down now to your breasts, kissing them as I did your neck, taking your hard nipples in my mouth. My tongue bathes tem in a swirl and then I suck on them. I can hear your sounds of lust as your body and mind get even hotter and your hands move to my head, holding me tight against your breasts. Your legs have spread more so as my fingers slide on either side of your clit and begin to rub it between them. Your hips move with my fingers and your mouth has sounds of lust coming from it.

"Michael, I want you so bad!!" Patience, my dear, patience. This will be for you first. I want to enjoy the flavor of your cunt first and the feeling of your body fucking my face as if I were fucking you with my cock. Your pleasure first, at all times. And I return to your breasts as my fingers move faster. Then I slide one finger into your cunt and feel your cunt squeeze it hard. You are really tight, just as you told me so long ago, "Fuck me, Michael, fuck me hard!!" And I continue to do so, sucking your nipples at the same, going from one breast to the other as my finger, now two fingers slide in and out of your cunt. "OH GAWD, that feels good." You scream as I can feel the passion flow through your body, your legs going out straight and holding my hand inside your cunt. I hold it there for a moment and then give another small thrust into that hot cavern and your body trembles again.

I take my finger from between your legs and ask if you want a taste of your cunt. You eagerly take my hand and start licking my fingers, savoring the taste and lust of your own body. When you have all the cunt juices off my fingers, I lean down to kiss you and to taste the flavor myself from your lips. You pull me closer as I lay on top of you, wrapping you legs around my waist and probing my mouth with your tongue. I lean back a little and start moving down your body, planting light kisses all over you, till I am poised at your cunt. A few kisses on your inner thighs, then licking my tongue all around your cunt, taking your clit in my mouth and washing around it like I did your nipples. You are really starting to get hot and your hips move against my face.

Now my tongue slides the length of your slit and dips into your cunt, removing some of those juices to my mouth. Your hands are on my head again and holding me to your cunt. "Suck it, baby. Suck it hard. I want to cum in your face, then lick all the juices from your face before I suck your cock." My lips seize your clit and start sucking on it, while I use my thumb to fuck you once again. This time it is so much easier for you to cum for your body was hot to begin with. You fuck my face and hand, shouting your lust as I continue to suck and fuck. Your body stiffens in lust, but this time I want more. I don't stop and continue to suck your clit. I want you to cum over and over, before I stop. And your body gives me what I want. You are cumming, over and over again, till you finally you hold me tight and refuse to release my head. "Enough!!" "Now it is your turn", you grin at me.

I move up beside you and you start my licking all that hot cunt juice off my face, taking time to kiss me and give me even more of it. Your legs straddle my body and you sit up, my cock resting against your cunt again. That feels so good, but you need to look at the window. We have an audience. Our Hispanic window washer has just come into the scene and is staring at the sight of these two naked bodies in obvious lust. You look over at him and just smile, then lean over me to kiss me on the lips then down to my nipples. That feels so good. I love my nipples being kissed, sucked licked. "Would you like to fuck my tits, Michael?" I guess you want to give him a full show. Your ass is pointed towards and I am sure he can see your cunt, perhaps even the glistening of your juices that have flowed earlier. You lean down and put my cock between your breasts and hold it their with your hands. Baby, that feels so good. (If you haven't figured it out yet, I also like to tell my lover how I am feeling while we are fucking, sucking and everything else lovers do.) You start moving your tits up and down with my cock between them. When the cock head peeks out from your tits, you bow your head and you give it a light lick. Just a taste of what is to come. While you fuck me with your tits, one hand moves between your legs so the washer can watch you finger your cunt. He is getting so excited; he has taken out his cock and is stroking it. He's a little larger than I am so you ask me if I would like to watch him cum while we put on a show. As long as you are happy, baby. As long as it turns you on. I have a funny feeling he will have to wash the windows again when he finishes here. You tell me you hope so. You are a wicked wench!!

You have gotten me so hard now that you decide that it is time that my cock is in your mouth. You move down farther and start licking my balls and shaft. Looking up at me while doing so, you grin as you can feel the warmth as I get closer to shooting my cum. Then you bend my cock down to your lips and, in one stroke, take me all the way into your mouth, even down your throat. You hold me there for a few moments, then slowly start moving your mouth up and down my cock, licking the head, the shaft, taking me all the way down your throat again. Your other hand continues to stroke your cunt, sometimes slipping a finger into your wetness. Once, your legs squeeze your hand and you stop your mouth to let out a sigh of pleasure, telling you had just come.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Michael? I am ready to have your cock in my cunt so I can squeeze it and milk all the cum from your balls." How do you like it, baby? "For an audience, how about from behind?" Fine with me. You lie down on your stomach and lift your ass, reaching behind you to guide my cock into your cunt. You are so tight. I cannot believe it. I sink my cock into your cunt to the balls and hold it there for a moment, enjoying the warmth and the tightness. Then I fell your cunt squeezing my cock with a milking action. Now is the time. I start stroking in and out of your cunt, enjoying the feel of your hand on my balls as I do so. You are watching our audience and smiling at him, licking your lips as he strokes his cock and I continue to fuck you.

"Harder, Michael. Harder!!" I lift up off my knees and start pumping fast and furious. Then I feel the cum begin to rise. My cock gets harder and I give you a couple more strokes then bury it deep inside of you. You squeeze my cock more and now you can feel the throbbing as the cum begins to shoot out, filling your cunt with those white, hot juices. At the same time, the washer has head back and you can see his cum hitting the window. We lie there exhausted for the moment, with my cock inside of you. The washer cleans off the window, gives a "thank you" wave and goes on about his business.

I withdraw and lie beside you. Then I turn around and, placing my legs on either side of your head, I lower my head to your cunt, licking the cum dripping from your cunt. You hesitate for a moment and then decide that lust overrules and you start licking all the juices from my cock, yours and mine. You are a little surprised, but nicely so, when you realize that my cock is growing again. This coupled with the feeling of my mouth on your cunt gets you aroused again. Your hips begin to move against my face and I move my cock in And out of your mouth, fucking your face. We continue until we both have cum again. Then I turn around and join you again, kissing your face, tasting my cum on your lips and you taste the cum from my lips. We lazily stroke each other's body as we lay there, enjoying the afterglow of lust.